Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Noell Barovik
Appearance: Noell wears the standard blue coat, he looks like a younger Bruno but with black hair and eyes combed back like in his Vizer form.
Group: Student + Emperor
Machine Emperor: Grannel
Dorm: Obolisk
Deck: Grannel
Duel Spirit: None
Bio: He got a perfect of his written test and did well on his practical test, he has no memory of getting the Grannel cards.
D-Wheel: A mix of Primo's and Aki's were the front is like Primo's and the sides like Aki's.
Other: Apparently has robot powers

There's more for the bio if you want to see it B-M I'll PM it to you.

Name:Harry Surer
Apperence:blonde red cap sweatshirt(blue)
Group {Signer, Student, Teacher, Emperor(can be more then one, but no Emp+Signer or Student+Teacher)}Student.
{if signer}
Signer Dragon {no customs}:
Mark {only 10}:
{if Emperor}
Machine Emperor {no customs}:
Dorm {Slifer Ra Obelisk}:
Deck:wicked gods+pure ones.
Duel Spirit: avatar dreadroot eraser
Bio{optional}:His father is a high ranking industrial illusions worker who wanted to realease the wicked gods to the public. The new CEO (the elder) Tenma shut the project down and only one copy of each was made. Harry's dad gave them and and a new set of cards he had just made that's spirits calmed and made the wicked gods kinder, dreadroot was to cruel and powerful. His father dueled the dreadroot's spirit sending both of into the spirit realm!
D-Wheel{optional pic}:spiked wheel black body
Other:Just joined acedemy.

OK, dude, the main issue they had was the fact that you have THREE Wicked Gods. No matter what happens, if you don't change that part of the app, there's no way in HELL BWing's letting you in.

Also, BWing, considering I've been here since RP 1, any chance I could get upped to co-owner or something, so I can deal with apps like him when you're offline?

Not accepted. What is peoples deal with the Wicked Gods? They aren't even that good. Only Avatar is slightly worth using.
Anyways, yeah Blackstone Dresden make s a good point about the co-ownership. I'll ok it. (do i need to put that you're co-owner in the title? I've seen some rps saying who the co-owner is in the title, which is why I ask. I'll at least put it in the first post.)
I'll be posting in a bit.

Well, wait. I meant in a week (Real time, I need to know what level LSD is first)

I can have the vice principal meet you, whip your ass in a Duel, and replace your Deck with Grannel's if you want something to do though

How about if Rayos just meets Alex, pulls him out of the Duel (He's assistant head of a dorm, he can do that), and explains the Signer stuff to him?

Archived