Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Official Speculation/News Topic

YamiMario

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well having 99 monsters with No. in their name is a lot though. with No. in their name wouldn't consider an archetype would it?

300px-Chara_kotori.png

She really doesn't look that cute. if they going for a character more of a cute than hot then this pic!!!!

ep-3-1.jpg?w=500&h=280

She looks cuter than that second pic IMO.

well having 99 monsters with No. in their name is a lot though. with No. in their name wouldn't consider an archetype would it?

300px-Chara_kotori.png

She really doesn't look that cute. if they going for a character more of a cute than hot then this pic!!!!

ep-3-1.jpg?w=500&h=280

lolis FTFW :3

Posted · Hidden by Bull3tM0nk3y, March 17, 2011 - LOL
Hidden by Bull3tM0nk3y, March 17, 2011 - LOL

Calling Gundam Dueling aka Card Games in Giant Robots.

Chicks dig Giant Robots. It's a fact.

Sig'd.

Aside from what they will be dueling on, or with, we have more questions. Like;

Who is the main person? Like someone said in here, will they a big team of duelists like in 5D's?

Will the show suck nards epicly?

And how is babby dragoon formed?

I thought of something. Though, I don't really think they would pull the same routine as they did in 5DS, and forgive me if this has already been said.... EXCEED MONSTERS THAT REQUIRES AN EXCEED MONSTER OR TWO TO BE SUMMONED! They would be called........ Exceeded Exceeds*shot*

Hi everyone, i want to say this ok a new yugioh means new monsters and new decks if anyone who will watch the anime i would like very much a deck you guys see and tell me if it is worth it buying it or is all crap anyway its gonna be awesome watching this new series i might also learn a thing or two. lol

Archived