Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Official Speculation/News Topic

YamiMario

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched every stupid episode and I still never learned how to play. Of course, Duel Masters is a hell of a lot better than bakugan. as for the girl thing. Alexis>Akiza>Tea>serenity/Mai

My reasoning for Alexis first, that's my name ;)

Renity was younger than the others. Plus it's pretty cool you have the same name as Rhodes. I bet you use the same deck she does.

I never said Duel M@ssters was even close to having credit. They suck.

Okay, that was actually a pretty funny gag dub. Nobody ever knew that besides me? Wow, I mean with a baby named Boy George and a legendary player mentioned to be a brown rabbit, I had no clue anybody could take it as a serious show. But they still suck. In an affectionate, narmy way.

But hmm, Overlay seems like it's not going to be as popular as Synchro. I mean, it sounds less easy in most cases (Both cards need to be the SAME Level? Manageable, but still... wait, what'm I saying? That's still simple. I should shut up now), but talking about the series itself, I'm pretty glad they're rolling a new series in. Because 5D's was BADASS during its first season, and it actually built itself up well unlike its GX predecessor, but... Let me put it this way: When you have a subplot about our main female taking driving lessons, go back to the old tired DA formula, ignore a hyped-up fifth Signer Dragon to replace it with a Mary Sue Tool, turn one of your main characters into a crimefighter for no reason, throw in lookalike robots for stupid plotstuffs about 'shut up, stop whining, it's friendship power!', throw yourselves into a wild west setting for... well, nothing useful, for sure, and THEN get to the plot which could have fit into one season without all the useless fillers, then you know it's time for something different.

Basically I'd like to see Zexal if it returns to the older level of quality. I mean, the trailer didn't look terribly special, but you have to wonder what's behind the door of somethingness. I've rambled on long enough.

Okay, that was actually a pretty funny gag dub. Nobody ever knew that besides me? Wow, I mean with a baby named Boy George and a legendary player mentioned to be a brown rabbit, I had no clue anybody could take it as a serious show. But they still suck. In an affectionate, narmy way.

But hmm, Overlay seems like it's not going to be as popular as Synchro. I mean, it sounds less easy in most cases (Both cards need to be the SAME Level? Manageable, but still... wait, what'm I saying? That's still simple. I should shut up now), but talking about the series itself, I'm pretty glad they're rolling a new series in. Because 5D's was BADASS during its first season, and it actually built itself up well unlike its GX predecessor, but... Let me put it this way: When you have a subplot about our main female taking driving lessons, go back to the old tired DA formula, ignore a hyped-up fifth Signer Dragon to replace it with a Mary Sue Tool, turn one of your main characters into a crimefighter for no reason, throw in lookalike robots for stupid plotstuffs about 'shut up, stop whining, it's friendship power!', throw yourselves into a wild west setting for... well, nothing useful, for sure, and THEN get to the plot which could have fit into one season without all the useless fillers, then you know it's time for something different.

Basically I'd like to see Zexal if it returns to the older level of quality. I mean, the trailer didn't look terribly special, but you have to wonder what's behind the door of somethingness. I've rambled on long enough.

If the second season of 5Ds didn't have all that filler, ot would of been on par with Dark Signers. Like c'mon, the Placido vs Yusei duel was something memorable

If the second season of 5Ds didn't have all that filler, ot would of been on par with Dark Signers. Like c'mon, the Placido vs Yusei duel was something memorable

Well, I didn't mention those games with the rest of the utter shiz that calls itself filler, but then again I never made it that far. What I did of my own research made it all sound pretty-well written, but I digress.

As long as YOOGEEOH!! ZEHARU!! stays away from that toxic filler that killed 5D's, then it'll have good chances out there. i

• Episode 86 to Episode 92 (Crashtown)

• Episode 65 (Yusei VS Ghost)

• Episode 66 (Yusei VS Ghost)

• Episode 94 (Crow getting BFD)

• Episode 95 (Crow getting BFD)

• Episode 71 to 75 (Sherry, Dark Glass introuced. Akiza gets license)

• Episode 77 (Rua, Ruka VS Lucciano)

• Episode 78 (Rua, Ruka VS Lucciano)

• Episode 80 to Episode 84 (Jeager steals program, Imposter Atlas)

• Episode 93 (Z-One introduced)

• Episode 96 to Episode 136 (WRGP)

• Episode 136 to 156 (Arc Cradle)

Now imagine 5D's season 2 was orded like this. I cut the useless filler episodes

Renity was younger than the others. Plus it's pretty cool you have the same name as Rhodes. I bet you use the same deck she does.

No, I don't even attack, never. I use a new type of burn that I came up with. Recycle Burn. Involves recycle and avarice. Recycle gets back your burn cards and avarice as well. avarice will be repeatedly used to put the nimbles back into your deck to provide defense while you wait for SLR, Level limit, and wave motion or dark snake. Burn deck users in the anime never get popular and not even I would want to see one. If we can't get the infernities then I hope the Lightsworns, Glads, Sabers, and Scrap make a debut. Scrap may have been used in a 5 D's episode but most of it was anime cards.

• Episode 86 to Episode 92 (Crashtown)

• Episode 65 (Yusei VS Ghost)

• Episode 66 (Yusei VS Ghost)

• Episode 94 (Crow getting BFD)

• Episode 95 (Crow getting BFD)

• Episode 71 to 75 (Sherry, Dark Glass introuced. Akiza gets license)

• Episode 77 (Rua, Ruka VS Lucciano)

• Episode 78 (Rua, Ruka VS Lucciano)

• Episode 80 to Episode 84 (Jeager steals program, Imposter Atlas)

• Episode 93 (Z-One introduced)

• Episode 96 to Episode 136 (WRGP)

• Episode 136 to 156 (Arc Cradle)

Now imagine 5D's season 2 was orded like this. I cut the useless filler episodes

If 5ds was like this Jack would never get Scar-Red Nova Dragon. :mellow:

Hell, let's just say 5D's was worse in my opinion after it stopped taking itself so seriously for so long and I'm hoping Zexal to be better and leave it at that.

I have absolutely NO way of understanding if it's high quality or not just based on the trailer, but I guess that just means I'll have to watch it and b****/nonjabroni about it later. I hope I have to do the second one.

No, I don't even attack, never. I use a new type of burn that I came up with. Recycle Burn. Involves recycle and avarice. Recycle gets back your burn cards and avarice as well. avarice will be repeatedly used to put the nimbles back into your deck to provide defense while you wait for SLR, Level limit, and wave motion or dark snake. Burn deck users in the anime never get popular and not even I would want to see one. If we can't get the infernities then I hope the Lightsworns, Glads, Sabers, and Scrap make a debut. Scrap may have been used in a 5 D's episode but most of it was anime cards.

That's cool. I use a Fire Monster deck since they have some of the best combos, like you have 2 or 3 Solar Flare Dragons on the field. That's an Ulti-burn.

Archived