Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Official Speculation/News Topic

YamiMario

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kazuki can't get enough xD Its sad to see 5D'S finishing though. Probably the best Yugioh series yet

I've always thought of 5Ds finishing, which brought me to a conclusion what will happen to the TCG after? D: Now this brightened up my day. Glad to see another Spin-off of my childhood memories.

Guest Dementuo

I almost forgot that was done, almost forgot about Lucciano's foot attachments. Well they already have it on 'skateboards', on a train among other things.

The Duel Boards were interesting, for sure. And on a train, on a boat (try to guess when), and on a plane as well.

I have a bit of info on the new series. It's called "5ds Turbo", and it's a continuation of 5ds. The next series with a new mechanic will be the last of 5, an unknown one. That's not too much, but 5ds shouldn't be ending anytime soon. 5ds Turbo will most likely explain most of the backstory of 5ds, while having new plots. It might take place a few years later, or so. I don't know though.

It would be cool to see all the 5ds cast in their later years.

Also, for anyone who didn't know, 4kids finally said thatthey would be dubbing the last season of GX.

Guest Dementuo

My source is a friend named Alex. He didn't tell me where he got that information, but I trust him enough.

I don't claim this as true, I claim it as a likely theory. I have no proof, but still something to think about. Sorry if that wasn't clear before.

Also, how 5ds started:

Kazuki wanted to stop after GX, but was convinced to do 5ds. He drew a sketch of Yusei, gave it some other guys, and said "He rides a motorcycle."

Archived