Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Official Speculation/News Topic

YamiMario

Some site has the first 2 RANKs..(Chaps)...Translated...TO SPANISH....O_O! (I can provide Translation from Spanish to English if you trust that they are acccurate...XD)

by the end of Rank 2 Yuma is 1000 LP against Ryoga who has 2500 ATK Revise Dragon on the field (And hasn't lost a single point)

WAIT: Janime has Translated to English Scans

dang it i need to register XD, maybe they will show up on mangafox or some other site that streams manga

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we have a boy with a losing streak on a quest to find 99 cards, all of which are some interdimensional dude's memories.

My friend and I had a discussion about this. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Astral himself is going to end up being like the 100th Number, considering the other 99 are his memories or some schtick like that.

Hopefully this one will not re-use character templates again just to mess with us fans of the first series Yu-Gi-Oh and fans of GX... It was annoying seeing Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, and Chazz from GX but it not being them. It being retards who look like them or a "Cousin." And hopefully Takahashi takes a more involved role in this one and doesnt let people constantly mess with it and allow continuity errors to pop up every now and then.

Other than that, I think it looks... okay. Kinda promising if it doesnt have some moronic sub-plot that is meant as filler but becomes THE WHOLE STORY FOR ONE OR TWO SEASONS!!!!

Hopefully this one will not re-use character templates again just to mess with us fans of the first series Yu-Gi-Oh and fans of GX... It was annoying seeing Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, and Chazz from GX but it not being them. It being retards who look like them or a "Cousin."

Joey Wheeler's cousin thingy was a stupidity added by the dub..it doesnt happen in the original...

IDK where Manjoume or Mai have appeared by I guess there must be something similar..

Also!

Rank 3 marks the return of "Monster Reborn" to a Yugioh! Anime- Manga since its recent Unban!!!!

=3

Joey Wheeler's cousin thingy was a stupidity added by the dub..it doesnt happen in the original...

IDK where Manjoume or Mai have appeared by I guess there must be something similar..

Also!

Rank 3 marks the return of "Monster Reborn" to a Yugioh! Anime- Manga since its recent Unban!!!!

=3

I know the Joey Wheelers Cousin was an added line in the dub, but they still used the character template of joey, The blonde reporter who is Carly Carmines enemy is the same template of Mai Valentine, just with shorter hair, And the first Shadow Drone Yusei duels, i think his name was either Grady or Dick Pitts in the dub, is the same template of Chazz.

NOTE: This topic will officially close upon the airing of the final episode of 5Ds. Please create a thread that can be used to discuss the anime and manga then.

BTW...when that happens....would it be fine if I...kinda...upload the mangas here?...I seem to find the Spnish version of them much earlier than the English one...

=0

And I might...like Translate them for whoever that wants them...

BTW...when that happens....would it be fine if I...kinda...upload the mangas here?...I seem to find the Spnish version of them much earlier than the English one...

=0

And I might...like Translate them for whoever that wants them...

May I also suggest you do that when the new thread comes in as well?

Well 5Ds has 4 episodes left to air, so in that time they'd be what only one Rank of Zexal out. Yea that's cool for the moment until the new topic is posted. Translations/Links would be great for people, so sure you can post in the new topic as well.

No, that can't be right. Astral is from an alternate dimension, and he's a pro duelist in that dimension. You could say he was an energy counterpart of humans. He isn't a duel spirit or monster or anything like that. I for one think there won't be a No. 100, the final instead being No. 99. The guys there would be so tired already designing ninety-nine cards.

Archived