Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

well i could if dimitre wasnt in another timezone (stupid timezone making me/him have to wait ages for others reply atm..

faceless i might be able to get in a filler post with the black creature in SS you reckon one post would be enough for you to d0o something to help get something somewhat towrds SSd's life-saved or we need to wait for techi?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD well i thought of it as more like he was about to fall unconscious XD I suppose I could edit the post so he doenst need to reply, i already know where i was going with it :P was just expecting a short post reply from SSD where he recapped the previous events, before i solve his problem lol but alright if he isnt already posting somthing, ill edit my post to make it work better

Returned my post to its original state lol, the whole porting u to SS thing was my original idea XD was gunna say u could have some regular SS patrol men see you and they take u to get fixed up, but this way u get goin with ur stuff so thats cool XD what a lot to delete...

---The limp body on laying on the road didn't respond. He was obviously too wounded to even speak. Tazu drew the zanpakutou behind his right shoulder and crouched down next to the shinigami. He placed the edge of his blade against the body's neck and turned him over. There were deep wounds on his face.

Tazu stood back up and sheathed his sword. He let out a sigh, "You are far too injured for me to strike you down now..." Tazu being the warrior he was did not believe in killing someone who was already helpless before he even got to fight them. If there was no battle, there was no point.

"You're lucky today shinigami. But hear this in your dreams, I will kill you one day," with that he opened up another rip in the air in front of him. Tazu reached down and lifted the unconscious man. He thought about it one last time, would he regret this? Still debating, he threw the man into the portal and closed it leaving only himself in the empty street.

"At least if you're in Soul Society you might get some help and live..." with that he turned around to face the other two pressures, "Time to see who they are..."---

such a waste hahaha XD

No need to change, I'm good

Only thing I think is a bit off is you state in ur app that his parents were killed by hollows leading him to become cold and ruthless. If this is the case, id expect him to be a bit more...well mad about having a hollow inside of him. So far it just seems like hes accepeted it and is unphased by it XD not a big deal, just somthin im throwin out there

hahaha didnt even think ud interrupt XD its fine it still works together, i just released while you appeared. so now i will react to it :P

EDIT: and btw it isnt his segunda etapa XD but yes it does appear strong enough to be one. His release gives him a much larger then normal arrancar release boost in power. but like it says in the app, it also starts takin a toll on him after a while (while still increasing in power at the same time ;) )

Archived