Anarchy's Poll #1: Have you ever Been popular on another Forum?

High Definition

Have you ever been popular on another Forum?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Have you ever been popular on another Forum?

Banned from various yugioh forums for mail issues, from Sals for promoting Zionism and anti-Islamic idealisms (I was a complete Zionist two years ago).

it totals to: 1 IP Ban from Sals (two accounts), 3 from different yugioh forums, 2 perma banned accounts on this forum (Hilarious Ripper and Wow Its Actually Not Gist xD) and probably another somewhere else I cannot remember.

I guess I'm somewhat well known on another forum I'm on. Probably not the most popular, but I don't really care. I've been there since July of 2007. I haven't been able to go there for a while because I forgot my password. It was saved on my other computer and I was used to it automatically logging me in. :P

I was popular on a certain video game forum I was on. Not in a good way. I was banned for 3 days for starting arguments about how the Final Fantasy series is overrated. I only had about 40ish posts. I haven't been on that forum since, like, the end of April of 2007.

Depends on what you mean by 'popular'

but sadly no... im not 'popular' anywhere

thats really because i have an ugly face... and i hide behind darkness

star_wars_animations.jpg

oh look there i am XD

P.S... i also kill my friends... so there is no friend of mine that can tell em that im 'popular'

Archived