• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Itacђi' timestamp='1295209854' post='4938998']
You could be like P.I as in Private I or Private Investigator

Like L (from Death Note)

He was a genius [s]investigator[/s] detective
[/quote]

Is that an implication that I'm like him, to you?

[quote name='Cаtmаn' timestamp='1295210755' post='4939038']
I'm not going to brag, ok I will, but I know 1250 digits of pi. Not that it matters or anything. ;D

And yeah, why so general a club?
[/quote]

Oh my! You know such intimate things about me! <3
*Giggle giggle*

About the club, I was looking around thinking what I could do, and nothing came to mind. I saw there were a lot of pokemon clubs, which is probably the only common interest here. But another pokemon club to the additional 10000 out there wouldn't do much good. So I thought why not let [i]you guys[/i] decide what to talk about. Is that such a crime? x)

No fighting. >={ Jk, I don't know what's going on.

And if you're wondering Monsieur Paranoia, I added swordfire to the user list with my iPod. It only took about 5 minutes. x)

Also, tomorrow I'll get to work on organizing this klub a bit more with like ranks and stuff. I don't know, I'll figure something out.

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295244036' post='4940228']

And if you're wondering Monsieur Paranoia, I added swordfire to the user list with my iPod. It only took about 5 minutes. x)

Also, tomorrow I'll get to work on organizing this klub a bit more with like ranks and stuff. I don't know, I'll figure something out.
[/quote]

Bien sur, Madame Kelp. We weren't fighting, don't worry. You'd know I was getting into a fight with somebody if they were the only one getting angry. Five minutes for one name? You may as well let me change the list for you.

I see you around very much, too. It's as if you were following me on the Internet. Relax, I'm just being awkward.

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295244825' post='4940252']
Bien sur, Madame Kelp. We weren't fighting, don't worry. You'd know I was getting into a fight with somebody if they were the only one getting angry. Five minutes for one name? You may as well let me change the list for you.I see you around very much, too. It's as if you were following me on the Internet. Relax, I'm just being awkward.
[/quote]
Maybe you're following me. x) Nah, I only post in like two threads, which you happen to post in too.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1295247060' post='4940277']
I shall join.
[/quote]

Addded.

By the way, I've added ranks to make this semi-more interesting. x) Haven't decided what to give to each rank so for now, you can just get the title.

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295277642' post='4940646']
Maybe you're following me. x) Nah, I only post in like two threads, which you happen to post in too.

Addded.

By the way, I've added ranks to make this semi-more interesting. x) Haven't decided what to give to each rank so for now, you can just get the title.
[/quote]

Hmm....
Maaaybe I aaaaaaaam. *Glare glare*

Also, you didn't put yourself in the rankings. Will this club have any moderators?

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295244036' post='4940228']

[/quote]
No problem

It seems I must now wait a day to see the inevitable

[quote name='Cаtmаn' timestamp='1295305860' post='4941689']
^ Ranks are up if you didn't notice.

Only one person is above the Standard Membership. *sniff* =(
[/quote]

That's because I actually talk to other people, rather than post once and forget about the place.
How have you contributed, milady?

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295306458' post='4941706']
[b]That's because I actually talk to other people, rather than post once and forget about the place.[/b]
[/quote]
The only reason I am not higher than standard is that I simple never get the chance to converse because the Klub simply isn't active when I'm on

[quote name='Itacђi' timestamp='1295306752' post='4941718']
The only reason I am not higher than standard is that I simple never get the chance to converse because the Klub simply isn't active when I'm on
[/quote]

Untrue! I will always be able to talk anytime other than 9 AM to 4:30 PM. Although that's only during weekdays, and why I can't is such an obvious reason.
If you want to talk, I'm here.

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295306458' post='4941706']
That's because I actually talk to other people, rather than post once and forget about the place.
[b]How have you contributed, milady?[/b]
[/quote]
4 posts my good sir. And a logo. And milady? o.o

[quote name='Cаtmаn' timestamp='1295306930' post='4941725']
4 posts my good sir. And a logo. And milady? o.o
[/quote]

I'm trying to be humorous, but if you can't make fun of yourself...
You know. It's better to be able to make fun of yourself without getting angry, right?

[quote name='Itacђi' timestamp='1295306940' post='4941726']
Alright

Let's talk then
[/quote]

It's not over 9000.

Archived