YCMaker Ultra Hotel

Jake the Sage

It wasn't that bad and far superior to posting it here. Although I don't recall one with Denver so you're probably talking about one I wasn't even there for.

I believe I saw you enter the chat but left immediately.

Your concepts are terrible.

They only make perfect sense to me, that's probably why.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok seriously, discussing something or disagreeing with someone's point is perfectly alright, but calling the other one names just because you disagree makes you look like some fighting jerk.=/

I can see what the problem here is and unlike Thar I'm not going to use petty sarcasm to make a terrible argument. If I used sarcasm it'd never be petty. Anyway. *Cough cough.* Yeah, sure most threads get off topic every so often so often (some more than others if what I hear about the Sugar Cube Corner is correct) but the problem here is that we don't really have a defined topic. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a bad thing to have no real defined topic though. This is a general discussion thread that allows a much larger variety of conversation. In truth we really just need to watch the content a bit more and avoid more often what would be considered mini-RPs which quite frankly could be solved with just posting a link to chatzy when things begin to while keeping the hotel set to a certain topic. P.S. Dissing on Lora is going too far, Opal. I don't dislike you or anything so please don't change that. P.S.S. Wait, what? Another new mod? Congrats to that lucky bastard I guess. I wonder whose name was called in the lotto this time. It better not be Agro. I swear to god, if it's him RAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!

Yeah, it'd be kinda difficult and boring to just talk about hotels here.

About the underlined part:

As said above, I'd recommend to edit the OP and think about some other concept/topic.

Th reason why I'm getting back to this despite it having about 3 warnings or so is that it's one of the 2 clubs who have really no discussion topic and compared to the other one, this reflects itself in the discussions going on here.

About the bolded:

Agreed with the latter part, whereas...

1) Clubs needs some form of topic.

What said topic is I don’t care (so long as it’s forum appropriate), you just need one. Topics that don’t have some over branching idea will often get swing wildly from one idea to another with no common link and as such is just general banter. This kind of stuff will not be tolerated.

We decided that there has to be something more than just..."talk about anything here".=/

Being flexible with discussions is perfectly fine, like the Newb Defense League that specizalied in helping newbies out but had a lot of different topics coming up. But it's sort of hard to keep that up well and I don't really feel like locking this forever for various reasons. But at the same time, it's unfair to have most clubs stick with certain standards while 1 or 2 can just...slip away from it.=/

I don't really know what will happen to this yetm so keep talking. I mean, keep talking as if nothing hapened, but at the same time, do keep some points in mind.-_-

Ok seriously, discussing something or disagreeing with someone's point is perfectly alright, but calling the other one names just because you disagree makes you look like some fighting jerk.=/

I prefer the term a******. This much about me should be known by now, Opal.

About the underlined part:

As said above, I'd recommend to edit the OP and think about some other concept/topic.

Th reason why I'm getting back to this despite it having about 3 warnings or so is that it's one of the 2 clubs who have really no discussion topic and compared to the other one, this reflects itself in the discussions going on here.

About the bolded:

Agreed with the latter part, whereas...

We decided that there has to be something more than just..."talk about anything here".=/

I see.

Being flexible with discussions is perfectly fine, like the Newb Defense League that specizalied in helping newbies out but had a lot of different topics coming up. But it's sort of hard to keep that up well and I don't really feel like locking this forever for various reasons. But at the same time, it's unfair to have most clubs stick with certain standards while 1 or 2 can just...slip away from it.=/

Well having one or two as long as there's only one or two general discussion threads doesn't actually seem to be that bad but it just needs to be made sure that they're not going crazy in them. Most clubs are just to find people with one similar interest whereas general clubs are good for just chillin and having some casual chats about whatever with whoever's around. But I definitely see your point here and you're right that we should look for some sort of main topic while maybe have it set so it could branch out into a wider variety of topics. Kind of like how the Chibi Knights is a club I believe is more on anything Japanese related and therefore let's discussions ranging from anime to maybe even that tsunami a year or so ago.

I don't really know what will happen to it so keep talking. I mean, nothing happened yet, but do keep some points in mind.

Will do and thanks, Opal.

@DF and Thar

Both of you are morons for arguing. The obvious answer is cheesepuffs.

He was saying the answer wasn't cheesepuffs.

@Opal

Well...

I haven't actually been paying much attention so idk what is going on.

Normal "We're a club without a real topic and what not" stuff.

Opal you know for certain that I don't want to cause you any trouble, or any other Mod save for Umbra. okay maybe not even him

So while we may get off topic, generally we have some kind of discussion here which everyone takes part of. I just ask that, while I don't think we do enough to honestly get locked at all, I still think if we get on your nerves you can come into the Hotel and slap us so we straighten up and get back on topic.

Also, I have to agree with DF on the "dissing Lora being a low blow". You did not have to go that far. Though, please bare with me, just apologize to her . . .

TOPIC:

While some of you may already know this, members in Chibi Knights are going to be changing their avis to Pokemon for the entire month of May for reasons I can't remember or figure out.

I think we should do the same . . .

We are doing it because we want to be the very best.

Like no one ever was,

to catch them is our real test,

to train them is our cause.

We will travel across the land,

searching far and wide,

to help these Pokemon to understand,

the power that's inside!

@DF

I own your soul, so I say its a pokemon.

It's just entered the human world in much the same way a human enters the Pokemon world.

Well played, Jake. Making your avi a human version of my second favorite pokemon that is still incredibly badass...well played...

We are doing it because we want to be the very best.

Like no one ever was,

to catch them is our real test,

to train them is our cause.

We will travel across the land,

searching far and wide,

to help these Pokemon to understand,

the power that's inside!

@DF

I own your soul, so I say its a pokemon.

It's just entered the human world in much the same way a human enters the Pokemon world.

You own nothing. Yet I will allow you to control me due to pure admiration.

@DF and Thar

Both of you are morons for arguing. The obvious answer is cheesepuffs.

He was saying the answer wasn't cheesepuffs.

LIES! I kill orcs with Cheesepuffs!

I decided since there was actually a couple Pokemon avis i wanted to use, I would have the most bad ass of the ones go first before changing it.

The next one is going to be the a funny one.

Exactly how many avis do you have in store?

@Thar

WHY WOULD YOU KILL ORCS WITH THE VERY THING THAT GIVES THEM LIFE!

THE HUMANITY!

@DF

pure admiration = soul control.

I've done this hundreds of times. Your all the same.

@Jake

Lucario is cool and all, and I'ma let you finish but, Mewtwo > Lucario in Super Smash Brothers

As Broken said, Creator: To be mindf*cked of being admired on the internet would be if your admirers were homestuck white trash b*tches with blue waffles who send pictures of their shemale junk to you in thumbnails via IM express.

To just not understand, well, your lucky to have mistaken the other word with your dilemma.

...brain shampoo, anyone?

While some of you may already know this, members in Chibi Knights are going to be changing their avis to Pokemon for the entire month of May for reasons I can't remember or figure out.

I think we should do the same . . .

It's funny because I started that and originally posted the idea here >.>

But yes

Let us make Pokemonth a thing.

Archived