YCMaker Ultra Hotel

Jake the Sage

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 5th gen team would be Snivy, Dewott and Emboar, mostly because controlling a serpant would be freaking hard to do. But Snivy and Dewott could be interchangeable with Servine and Oshawatt, I just think Dewott looks cooler.

I was thinking they'd try Serperior for that very reason since Ivysaur was a bit of an experiment as well, but that team also works.

I have a feeling it'd be Oshawott and Servine since Oshawott's kinda gotten the "Piplup" treatment, if you know what I mean.

Ending was a little weird, but didn't detract too much for me.

DBZ has a permanent spot in my heart after all these years. I can recognize how other series are superior to it, but to me, it'll always be number one.

Speaking of DBZ, I was looking at TFS and guess what I found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEBwPMB3Ay0&feature=related

Broken, do you really mean that? Cause if you did, my ADD infested self is envious of your dedication.

I'd probs be lounging on Youtube and/or Playstation Home, despite my dreams of being a bassist in a rock band.

[spoiler=Alright Jake, here's what happens]

It all starts in your one-shot, the one where Lora and Max were investigating the Inactive. Lora managed to outwit her would-be kidnappers and was taken into refuge with Genesis. Unfortunately, in this timeline, Genesis made a careless mistake in the past and has been "flagged" ever since, so an Inactive swarm ambushes them. Lora is kidnapped and Genesis barely makes it out alive and heads to Jake and tells him what happened, dying in his arms.

Jake, enraged, storms the Tower of Any Other head-on and makes short work of a fleet. He eventually hides and stealthily finds his way to the top floor, where Life awaits. However, Life is gone and watching on a monitor while Samurai Hito is readying to face against Jake. If Jake beats him, Life will let him see Lora. They fight and it's close, but Jake wins and slays Hito.

Life lets him see Lora on the monitor and then says he will kill her unless Jake joins him as one of his top men. And Jake must wear a cuff on his arm at all times so Life can keep an eye on him; if the signal disappears, Lora will die, so Jake cannot travel through other dimensions. He has no choice but to agree.

Shortly after he joins, he goes with Life, his kids, and Donovyn to Japan. This time, King is left to square off against Xazeon and Aka alone. He puts up a good fight, but is defeated and left at their mercy. Jake then comes in, ordered to finish King off. That's when Death comes in and intervenes, quickly knocking out Xazeon and Aka before turning to Jake.

Jake and Death then have a brutal, brutal battle against one another. They're even in skill, power, tact, the works. But then, Life himself enters the fray and gangs up on Death with Jake. Donovyn wants to help Death, but knows his cover is the utmost importance. But then King creates an opening and hits Life with a Death Cannon, giving Donovyn and Death an opening to stab Life from the front and back. Donovyn had discovered Life's weakness in his time with him and Death had the instincts to follow suit with him.

But before people can feel relief, Icy announces from a helicopter that the Inactive won't fall and he'll make himself the new Life. And he orders Jake to retreat with him and take Xazeon and Aka, or Lora will die. Death and Donovyn let him go and take King to get fixed up.

Jake is then ordered to kidnap DEF, Rui and Rosa, who are all alone on the day of the Japan battle over Project 37. He has a bit of a hard time fighting DL, El and Rui (Chris took Rosa to safety, where they were subdued by Icy and thugs), but manages to take Rui as a hostage and makes DL and El submit.

Jake then discovers that Umbra was with the Inactive and he reveals that his son Atman is the reason for his being there. Feeling as if it was the last straw, Jake lets DEF, Rui and Rosa go, telling them to act like they escaped on their own and to find Icy for him.

In the meantime, Death and Donovyn are back in Yugo and storm the Tower, destroying most of the facilities and free people like Atman, Lora, Kari, Kana, etc.

Rag and Icy are fighting when Jake and Umbra come in, but are trying to determine if Icy had a bomb switch transplanted in his chest or not. When Project 37 succeeds, Icy feels he already lost and moves to kill himself, but Jake slices his arm off by throwing his hook sword in the nick of time.

Rag then sends Icy flying to them where Umbra grapples him while Jake takes his freezer rays and encases Icy in ice. He laters has his bomb switch removed and is sentenced for life.

Those who fought Life and Icy directly are hailed as heroes.

Jake and Lora grow a lot closer and attract much more tourism to their hotel than before. Emma Comali offers him a spot on her Black Ops team, which he accepts to work on part-time. He and Ninjew develop an intense rivalry and fight once a year on the anniversary of the Inactive's fall.

Ninjew raises Sven and 2 other girls with Rogue; all of them are headstrong and athletic.

King started off as a weapons manufacturer before he decided his line of work would only bring about more wars rather than ending them, so he shuts his company down and travels the world helping those in need.

Donovyn is Emperor Aito's right-hand man and is a heavy influence on decisions he makes. He opts to live in the city near Ninjew rather than in the Tower, however.

Umbra rejoins the Mods and thrives in his job while visiting Rosa and Chris' family on weekends.

Ragnarok resumes his position as Yugo's UN representative and constantly collaborates with Emperor Aito to make Yugo a better place.

[spoiler=Alright Jake, here's what happens]

It all starts in your one-shot, the one where Lora and Max were investigating the Inactive. Lora managed to outwit her would-be kidnappers and was taken into refuge with Genesis. Unfortunately, in this timeline, Genesis made a careless mistake in the past and has been "flagged" ever since, so an Inactive swarm ambushes them. Lora is kidnapped and Genesis barely makes it out alive and heads to Jake and tells him what happened, dying in his arms.

Jake, enraged, storms the Tower of Any Other head-on and makes short work of a fleet. He eventually hides and stealthily finds his way to the top floor, where Life awaits. However, Life is gone and watching on a monitor while Samurai Hito is readying to face against Jake. If Jake beats him, Life will let him see Lora. They fight and it's close, but Jake wins and slays Hito.

Life lets him see Lora on the monitor and then says he will kill her unless Jake joins him as one of his top men. And Jake must wear a cuff on his arm at all times so Life can keep an eye on him; if the signal disappears, Lora will die, so Jake cannot travel through other dimensions. He has no choice but to agree.

Shortly after he joins, he goes with Life, his kids, and Donovyn to Japan. This time, King is left to square off against Xazeon and Aka alone. He puts up a good fight, but is defeated and left at their mercy. Jake then comes in, ordered to finish King off. That's when Death comes in and intervenes, quickly knocking out Xazeon and Aka before turning to Jake.

Jake and Death then have a brutal, brutal battle against one another. They're even in skill, power, tact, the works. But then, Life himself enters the fray and gangs up on Death with Jake. Donovyn wants to help Death, but knows his cover is the utmost importance. But then King creates an opening and hits Life with a Death Cannon, giving Donovyn and Death an opening to stab Life from the front and back. Donovyn had discovered Life's weakness in his time with him and Death had the instincts to follow suit with him.

But before people can feel relief, Icy announces from a helicopter that the Inactive won't fall and he'll make himself the new Life. And he orders Jake to retreat with him and take Xazeon and Aka, or Lora will die. Death and Donovyn let him go and take King to get fixed up.

Jake is then ordered to kidnap DEF, Rui and Rosa, who are all alone on the day of the Japan battle over Project 37. He has a bit of a hard time fighting DL, El and Rui (Chris took Rosa to safety, where they were subdued by Icy and thugs), but manages to take Rui as a hostage and makes DL and El submit.

Jake then discovers that Umbra was with the Inactive and he reveals that his son Atman is the reason for his being there. Feeling as if it was the last straw, Jake lets DEF, Rui and Rosa go, telling them to act like they escaped on their own and to find Icy for him.

In the meantime, Death and Donovyn are back in Yugo and storm the Tower, destroying most of the facilities and free people like Atman, Lora, Kari, Kana, etc.

Rag and Icy are fighting when Jake and Umbra come in, but are trying to determine if Icy had a bomb switch transplanted in his chest or not. When Project 37 succeeds, Icy feels he already lost and moves to kill himself, but Jake slices his arm off by throwing his hook sword in the nick of time.

Rag then sends Icy flying to them where Umbra grapples him while Jake takes his freezer rays and encases Icy in ice. He laters has his bomb switch removed and is sentenced for life.

Those who fought Life and Icy directly are hailed as heroes.

Jake and Lora grow a lot closer and attract much more tourism to their hotel than before. Emma Comali offers him a spot on her Black Ops team, which he accepts to work on part-time. He and Ninjew develop an intense rivalry and fight once a year on the anniversary of the Inactive's fall.

Ninjew raises Sven and 2 other girls with Rogue; all of them are headstrong and athletic.

King started off as a weapons manufacturer before he decided his line of work would only bring about more wars rather than ending them, so he shuts his company down and travels the world helping those in need.

Donovyn is Emperor Aito's right-hand man and is a heavy influence on decisions he makes. He opts to live in the city near Ninjew rather than in the Tower, however.

Umbra rejoins the Mods and thrives in his job while visiting Rosa and Chris' family on weekends.

Ragnarok resumes his position as Yugo's UN representative and constantly collaborates with Emperor Aito to make Yugo a better place.

I read the first thing in your spoiler and skimmed through the rest looking for a mention like an egotistical a**hole. Once as Nobuo getting killed by Chris in an incredibly dumbass way that I assume is what gave Jake said giggles and once as the Silent Swordsmen (yeah, I have two...ty...ish characters based off of me) going all prince of hope (I really need to cool it on the Homestuck crap) on some asses. Yeah, f*ck you. >_>

What the he-

Ohhh

See

I did those first 6 in CK. And I tried like, including the people who would be reading these (CK members) into each of the stories since I shunned someone the first time and hurt their feelings, so while doing that, I didn't even bother thinking about people outside CK unless I thought of them.

So my bad sir, it wasn't my intention to snub you.

Archived