Bleach War of the Worlds

ANBU

Lucas stepped out from behind the crate, a grin on his face. "I and my brother are quite... interesting beings... thats just putting it lightly. If you could find a proper name for me that wouldn't get all too confusing, I'm an angel... and I'm here to bring you a miracle." His voice sounding soft and trusting, his grin was light and friendly. His hood still covering the rest of his face. He was figuring if it was safe to show his weapons so early, probably not with how safe-freaks these guys are. Lucas' grin became a straight line with no expressed emotion to be found. "Take me to whom you may call your leader, or who directs you." Lucas prevented a slight smirk.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ran raised an eyebrow. Either this man was an idiot, thought he was an idiot, or had a very unique manner of thinking. Whichever way, he warranted close supervision. Ran gave him a cool reserved smile with the eyes always shut look, though it was one of his default expressions in return, though the emotions behind it were unclear. "An angel you say? And a bearer of miracles? That was a wonderful introduction." He frowned. "Then you ruined the effect with that cliche request. Really. If you must no, I lead myself. I take orders from myself. I represent an independent organization. But I do take suggestions from the first division captain. Though I doubt he is taking visitors today. May I take a message?"

"A message?" Lucas looked up at the man like something was wrong. "Why is there no urgency?... am I early?" Lucas wondered. He put his finger to his chin and walked around in a circle. He occasionally stopped to look up at Ran, but then went back to his stepping. He stopped and smiled upon his conclusion. "Yes, I must be very early. Maybe I could stay... it would definitely be good for me to get to know these 'Shinigamis' and their strange abilities much more closely..." Lucas stopped talking to himself and looked up at Ran. "This is no easy thing too say. But I am here to help... with something big that will happen very soon. Here, where we stand. If I don't help, this place will fall to their hands... I will not need to talk to your 'First division captain', right now. But telling him of this upcoming event soon would be for the best. Till then, My name is Lucas, what is yours?"

Akarui stood in the courtyard of Squad 8. He stood there as he did nothing. Just returning to flash-backs, thinking about the day he was saved from a Hollow. He looked as his Zanpakuto and drew it "Kuresentomūnburēdo..." he stated, his Zanpakuto being pretty much the only person/thing he has ever been kind to. He remembered his Bankai training. He had nearly lost all four limbs fighting Kuresentomūnburēdo's manifested spirit. He placed the blade back as he began to walks out of the courtyard. He sighed as he reached the exit.

"That was more of a sarcastic retort, you know," Ran said with raised eyebrows. "It's just not normal to take random strangers to see your superior." He shook his head slightly. This guy seemed to be one of those 'does not understand sarcasm' types. How fun. But he might be useful in understanding what was going on. He was saying something about being too early. Which meant he expected an incident to occur. Which also meant he could be a useful informant.

"I am Captain Ran Setsuna.' he said, lowering Kōruekō slightly (not all the way, crazy people need to be watched). "I am the Captain of the 13th division forces and director of the Shinigami Investigation Department. Care to tell me more about this effect you are too early for? A strange red creature blow himself up her a few minutes ago and I'm dying to know why."

Vladimir watched the Drake beeing summoned and when it shooted its fireball, Vladimir jumped when the fireball was near him, he landed right behind Kazuya's Drake with his back turned to it, it looked like he was going go attack Kazuya ignoring his current opponent, but insted he turned himself quickly and slashed the Drake on the back of its head andthen kicked it sending it away some metters, he then said as loud as to be heard "Hun... Boring... I think i will end it up now..." he said while ge to his Zanpakutou and got into the Stance of the First Gatotsu Ishiki(Samurai X Saitou Hajime First Gatotsu Stance Ishiki: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1237/926783033_4bfcd8890a.jpg ) and shouted loud "Trage în ţeapă! DRAKUL!" His Hollow mask remains on his shoulder grew to a full arm protection while his left eye protetion became a little bigger and more detailed, his Zanpakutou turned into a Dark Silver Halberg after this transformation he rushed in the direction that he trew the Drake with his Halberg on the First Gatotsu Stance to impalate his opponent.

Akarui walked into the Senkaimon. He decided to check up on the world of the living. As he entered it the world of the living, he immediately saw a large humanoid hollow which also had eight arms chasing a soul on an empty street. "Tsk, souls, nothing to do but run from Hollows." he stated as he flash-stepped down there. "Stop right there, Hollow." he stated. "Heheheh, I am not just a Hollow. I am an Adjuchas." the hollow replied. "Gillian. Come." he stated, as many Garganta opened and one Gillian each appeared. "Menos Grande." Akarui stated "Heh, looks like this will be harder than I thought." Akarui continued with a smile as he drew his Zanpakuto "Shine! Kuresentomūnburēdo!" Akarui shouted as his Spiritual Pressure rose. The simple Katana lost its guard and grip, and a cloth was what had replaced them. The blade bent into the shape of a crescent moon and grew 3x larger. He pointed his Zanpakuto at the hollow "Prepare to die!" he yelled.

Perpetual darkness. An infinite empty black void filled with white sand. This was all Tazu saw as he stared into the distance. He had searched to the far reaches of Las Noches and found nothing. All this time always searching, he had found nothing. He was greatly dissapointed but at the same time he wondered if he had ever truly expected anything different. This world was boring to him. There was never anything new or unknown. Just sand, the infinite black sky, the endless moonlight, and the occasional hollow. He needed something more, something new. Tazu turned his head upwards to look at the moon, he gave it an empty blank stare. "Perhaps it's time," he thought to himself," time to visit the world of the living." He had never once been to the world of the living and wasn't sure what to expect, all he knew was there was nothing for him in Las Noches and he needed to move on.

Tazu turned his head back down to face the horizon of sand impossibly far off. He formed a small smile on his face,"World of the living, do not dissapoint me!" with that a rip in the air in front of him opened up to reveal a portal. Tazu stepped into it, still wondering what to expect. The portal closed and he was gone.

The drake then disappears in a burst of flames as it is impaled before reforming beside the blade, the fire forming into it before it appears. Kazuya looked at the arrancar the look on his face amused, "heh.. he may be a little rusty in his skills but not enough that you can kill him with blunt force.. after all he isn't baby.. well not anymore anyway.." he then says as the drake then blasted another fireball as it reformed. "how about i let ano--" Kazuya says before cutting off halfway through a word, "nearby.. someone else.. trying to assassinate me with one of your friends arrancar?" Kazuya then says, his voice hissing on every s before his spiritual pressure rose quickly, higher than the arrancar's current level as he disappears. Kazuya then appears standing in front of the arrancar between them and the fire drake, the fire drake returning to the symbol on his hand as he places it back in his pocket and pulls out his large stone sword, the look on his face seemingly the most emotional expression he had shown to a hollow, the fireball from the fire drake appearing to dissipate from his spiritual pressure as it nears him as nearby glass windows that were still intact began to shatter. "Now.. is that one yours or is he the others?" he then asks his voice cold as he looks into the arrancar's eyes his eyes seemingly becoming even redder.

ooc: his current spiritual energy level is roughly equal to vladimir's bankai i think??

Akarui threw his blade, the cloth extended at his will and curved, taking out all the Gillian in one strike, he shortened the cloth while it was flying back to him, it flew backwards and managed to take off one of the arms of the Asjuchas, in flew around in another small cure and took off another one of its arms, but it regenerated them anyway "You will pay for that Soul Reaper!" he declared as Akarui caught his blade "We'll see about tha-" Akarui started, but was cut off when the Adjuchas slashed his face, leaving five bloody cuts "AAAAAUGH!" Akarui screamed in pain as he covered his face with his hand, but when he removed his hand, the Hollow attacked again in the same spot *GWAAAAAAH!" Akarui screamed in pain once again, he began to grow fatigue and felt somewhat sick "Not.... yet...." he stated, the long space between his words proving his fatigue, and he slashed the Hollow with his Zanpakuto, purifying it "Damn you Soul Reaper!" it declared in its final words "Heh." Akarui stated as he fell down, the blood from his face began to stain the road.

Light. Light everywhere, brighter then anything he had ever seen. Tazu's eyes took a second to adjust to the sunlight. The world of the living was nothing like he expected. So full of light and objects. There was no empty space anywhere he looked. It was all filled up with buildings. He had apparently appeared in the middle of some kind of city. He couldn't help but smile. "This could be interesting." he thought to himself. He was standing on the roof of a really tall building in the middle of a city. Tazu walked to the edge of the building and peered down at the streets below. "The living...humans, what interesting creatures. So weak and pointless and yet they continue living and moving on. What drives them?" he realized he was trailing off getting lost in thought and caught himself. This was very unlike him, the world of the living did not dissapoint him afterall.

His smile faded and he restored his blank stare. Looking all around at his surroundings he suddenly realized two large spiritual pressures nearby. "It appears I'm not alone," he thought. Crouching on the edge of the building he closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on the two pressures.

The black creature stayed within the shadows as it's body formed, now at half the height of an average human, "[i]heh.. they don't even know I'm here.. but what is that one.. he seems different from the rest of these guys[/i]" it thinks to itself as it's arms start to grow. "[i]I guess checking the rest of this place would be a good idea.. after all they're gonna want to see it all and right now i'm jut showing them these guys[/i]" it then thinks to itself.

Meanwhile in the darker dimension the black atranian with the crown held out a large black square which isntantly filled itself with what the black creature was looking at, the vision turning to a wall and then a very dark alleyway as it ran to get a better look at the city.

Tazu's curiousity started to take hold on him. "Who do these pressures belong to..." he wondered to himself. Just then he suddenly felt a third spiritual pressure, this time it was fading fast. "Someone is either badly hurt or dieing," he looked in a direction somewhat near the other two pressures. He debated in his head which one he would rather investigate. "It's obvious the other two are fighting each other," he thought to himself,"They should still be there if I make a quick side trip." WIth that he stood up, still standing on the edge of the building. He looked down at the street once more and jumped off the building diving head first for the ground.

He fell almost all the way down to the bottom of the building, gaining momentum as he plummeted. Once he reached around the third floor he turned his body upwards and quickly pushed off of the building's wall using all the momentum he had just accumulated. This sent him flying forward so fast he vanished from view. A few moments later he reappeared landing with a crashing halt on an empty street. Cracks formed in the concrete under his feet. He rose from his crouched position slowly and turned his head to face the reiastu's source.

It was a shinigami, a badly wounded one at that. Tazu walked towards him slowly. Keeping his eyes on him and not underestimating even a wounded foe for even a second, Tazu spoke,"What happened to you shinigami?" His voice was calm but cautious.

"A-adjuchas." Akarui stated as he began to tried to get to his knees, he was trembling. He then vomited a white liquid, which began to circle around his head "Aaaaah! AAAAAAH! GWAAAAAH!" Akarui screamed, as this seemed like pain, it obviously seemed like Hollowfication, but it was different, normally the soul would shatter and be recreated, then the mask would form. This was obviously either resistance, or becoming a Visored. He finally stopped screaming and a mask was formed. He stood up, drew his Zanpakuto and smashed the mask with the hilt. It fell apart and crumbled to the ground. He then looked at Tazu with disgust and began to walk away, suddenly seeming 100% again, besides the five bloody scratch marks on his face.

What had he just witnessed? A shinigami...with a hollow mask? Tazu had heard stories of such a thing but he had never believed it was true. It didn't matter, at the very least the wounded man appeared to now be in top shape. This meant fair game to Tazu...

He quickly drew his two Zanpakutou and dashed at high speed towards the shinigami. "He turned his back to a potential enemy, what a novice move," he thought to himself.

Akarui wasn't even phased, he managed to quickly draw his Zanpakuto and parry Tazu's strike "Never just charge in without reading your enemy." Akarui stated as he flash-stepped behind Tazu and began to slash down with his Zanpakuto. Only to stop. His iris turned yellow and the rest turned black. And half of the Hollow Mask began to appear on the left side of his face. Akarui smirked wildly and began to slash down with his Zanpakuto again "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed like a crazy man "You're gonna die! Here and now!" he declared, but his voice was different, slightly higher and wilder.... more insane....

Tazu was blocking the strikes but the power behind them was rapidly growing. If he allowed himself to be struck in this matter much longer it could take a toll on his arms. There was that mask again. What was happening? Tazu was confused by his strange foe. Tazu stepped to the side allowing the crazed shinigami's swing to strike the ground causing the concrete to give way underneath his blow. Tazu pushed off the ground as hard as he could and flew far up into the air. "The shinigami's physical strength might be growing but if he can't land a blow it wont matter much anyways," Tazu thought to himself. He quickly sheathed his left zanpakutou and held his hand out in front of him pointed at the shinigami on the ground.

"Cero"

Akarui's inner Hollow smirked insanely, and flash-stepped behind him "Now shine! Kuresentomūnburēdo!" the Inner Hollow declared, as Akarui's Zanpakuto lost its guard and grip, which were replaced with a cloth which wrapped around the hilt and his arm, the blade grew to the length of Akarui's body and became 3x wider, it then became shaped like a crescent moon "Now you-" "(Disappear!)" Akarui's voice declared in th Inner Hollow's head "No! You're about to win!" the Inner Hollow argued as Akarui controlled his arm and forcibly removed the Half-Hollow Mask from his face. His eyes then returned to normal "Hmph. I detest interruptions." Akarui stated.

Tazu vanished and reappeared on a nearby rooftop. What the hell was that thing? He had majorly understimated it. Whatever it was, it didn't just increase the shinigami's strength but also his speed. "[i]No matter. I won't make the same mistake twice[/i]," Tazu reassured himself. Looking at the shinigami Tazu let out a small smile,"[i]Whatever it was, it doesn't look like he actually had control over it[/i]." Tazu re-drew his left Zanpakutou. "Well then, I suppose the real fight starts now!" he stated in a serious tone. Tazu crouched down and pushed off the ground hard vanishing from sight again. He re-appeared behind the shinigami and begun swinging his swords rapidly, spinning around and maneuvering with precise accuracy and skill. Swordplay was afterall, his specialty.

"Didn't you learn your lesson?" Akarui asked as he parried the first blow, which got him to cease "Kuresentosurō." he stated, and an explosion occurred, since his attack directly hit the blade of his opponent only. Akarui flash-stepped away from the explosion "I haven't used this in a long time." Akarui stated as as the cloth around his arm and hilt of Zanpakuto disappeared, he let go of his blade and it began to float in midair "Bankai." he stated. The hilt disappeared and the blade grew 3x longer than its Shikai form and 2x wider than Akarui's body length. It began to glow with a bright intense light and spin at high speeds "Kuresentomūnsutoraiku." Akarui stated "Surrender, Arrancar. It's hopeless." Akarui stated.

A bankai. Tazu knew all too well what this meant for a shinigami, their power usually increases dramatically when they release their bankai. Tazu leaped backwards onto the road. "[i]This fight has gone on long enough[/i]," he said in his head "[i]It's time to use my power[/i]" Tazu stood up straight and crossed his arms, his two zanpakutou formed an X in front of his head. Tazu closed his eyes and tilted his head towards the ground.

"Devastate, Tourou"

A large deep explosion of blue reiatsu so bright it was almost white, envoloped his body and the area around him. when it finally faded enough to see him, Tazu was covered from the waist up in white armor. His face was covered by a large mask. All throughout his body there were crevices and markings all glowing bright blue like the previous reiatsu, they flowed all throughout his armor and up into his eyes which were glowing bright blue through the mask. His zanpakutou had apparently vanished.

As the energy all aorund him was wildly and rapidly ripping up the ground under his feat as he stood. Tazu silently lifted his arms and intense blue reiatsu surged into them forming two zanpakutou shaped clusters of reiatsu. The force of the power flowing through them caused his hands to shake slightly as he held them, standing still staring at Akarui. The reiatsu around him making a loud whooshing noise from the force of the air being blown away by it.

Tazu didn't like to release his zanpakutou. He would not make any more errors. He was tired of this fight.

Kazuya then moved his sword backward slightly as he felt two spiritual pressures nearby, "another? I guess I'll let him take care of you then" he says as he again recites the summoning phrase for his fire drake before disappearing with the speed of his movement appearing near the shinigami and arrancar within a couple of seconds looking at the two. Kazuya watched as what looked like a shinigami had a sword that was glowing and spinning around hearing them say something to an arrancar about giving up and that it was hopeless. "I'll be the judge of that.." he then says s he looks up at the shinigami. Kazuya then disappeared again appearing the other side of the shinigami quickly holding his stone sword down by his side as his spiritual pressure started to rise slightly further to make sure that it matched that of the shinigami. "Shinigami.. you interrupted my battle with this disturbance with your spiritual pressures so close by.. I suggest you leave unless you want me to start killing shinigami instead of hollows for fun.." he then says his voice sounding somewhat calm though still showing his anger at being interrupted. Kazuya then looked over the shinigami's shoulder as he saw the arrancar releasing their what he guessed was segunda etapa from the amount of him covered in white though not sure if that was the case and it may just be their resurrecion though still watching them carefully.

"[i]What's this? Its one of the pressures I sensed earlier..[/i]." Tazu studied the newcomer. "[i]Why would he interfere[/i]?"

Tazu kept staring at the both of them, focusing his power. One of them will end up being his opponent, and he will be ready for it. "Who are you? Why are you interfering with our fight?" Tazu was unfamiliar with the stranger's reiatsu type. It was...odd. The fact that he was able to adjust it so easily and instantly to that of the shinigami caught Tazu's attention. This was one person he shouldn't underestimate. But then again Tazu could feel the gap in the stranger's reiatsu and his own. Whether this gap was perminent or if the stranger could simply spike his power up again to match him, Tazu was unsure.

He decided his best move would be to stay where his was and focus until he understood the situation further.

"I'd be happy too, but may I ask for a few favors first?" Lucas said, his normally light-headed feeling that made it hard to concentrate on this faded and he quickly grew more conscious of the situation. He raised his arm and popped his slender index finger into the air. “First, a place to stay for a day or two. I’d rather not discuss business here and I have no where to stay in this rea- place.” He caught himself before he said anything too close to subject to give away anything he’s been trying to hide up-till-now. He sighed and popped up another finger. “Second, I need a meeting with the closest thing to a boss you have. I don’t care how long this will take, or how much you currently trust me. Trust me when I say this is important.” he relaxed his grin into straight lips. “Lastly, I ask that you try not to bother too much with why I’m worried. When the time comes, you and the rest of soul society should be ready... I hope.”

"Such big words." Akarui stated with a small chuckle "But are up to it?" Akarui asked as he put his hand against the head of the man who had just appeared and his other hand at pointed toward the Arrancar "I guess I'd better kill you before you can do anything." Akarui stated as he increased his spiritual pressure to match even higher than the Arrancar's "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens! Hado number 73! Soren Sokatsui!" Akarui declared as the kido began to take effect.

Archived