YCSトロント トーナメントデッキ

burnpsy

[quote name='GenexAllyRemote' timestamp='1302353059' post='5124777']
Umm...Burei is 12...
[/quote]

[url="http://trollandtoad.com/p303433.html"]$25[/url], [url="http://www.ideal808.com/catalog/yugioh_singles-booster_set_cards_5ds-starstrike_blast/karakuri_shogun_mdl_00_burei__stblen043/47774"]$25[/url], [url="http://www.alterealitygames.com/catalog/yugioh_singles-starstrike_blast/karakuri_shogun_mdl_00_burei_stblen043/75812"]$24[/url].

Moving on...

[quote name='GenexAllyRemote' timestamp='1302353059' post='5124777']
I prefer RDA over Colossal, only because he can make the field go boom. Either they take damage or all of the defenses die. Only problem, all your monsters MUST attack.
[/quote]

I agree with that. It's just that the possibility for Colossal Arm OTK, the ability to LOL at Six Sams and steal their Shi Ens, and having fun against opponents with 2800 ATK (Scrap Dragon, REDMD) all make Colossal pretty good. I might even side him for decks that he's funny against.

Brionac tested bad.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='GenexAllyRemote' timestamp='1302384997' post='5126005']
Some monsters lost their chants :(
[/quote]

Which ones? I only outright cut Celfon's, merely because I can't actually use it.

And I'm still working on redoing the chants for some of them. Black Rose's one just feels weird, RDA's is just bad, Stardust deserves better, and I need an alternate for Gottoms for when I don't use multiple Tuners.

The problem here is that there are no wasted slots.

Burei's summoned with Tuner + Boomboxen. Its position-switching effect allows me to do several multi-purpose things. It also allows me to pop Spirit Reaper.

RDA gives me an alternative to Boarden to bypass defenses. It also allows me to pop Spirit Reaper.

I'm on a BlackBerry ATM, so I can't check, but I think my only LV8s are Scrap Dragon, Stardust and RDA. My LV7s should be Archfiend, Burei, Rose, AFD, and Wyvern.

So I should probably axe a LV7. Archfiend or Burei... Aside from AFD and Rose, Archfiend's the only valid Synchro for Remoten + Radion. Other than that, Burei is better.

Thoughts?

I was going to try squeezing in Red Nova, but there's probably no space for that.

It's technically a new day now, so BUMP.

Removed Scrap Archfiend for the Delta Accel Synchro.

Testing shows that getting 2 Formula Synchron in the same duel can easily happen, but I only have 1. Space please?

On a similar note, testing shows that I can easily get Red Nova Dragon the turn after summoning RDA a lot of the time... but I instinctively go for something else most of the time, except for when I actually NEED RDA's effect or power.

In any case, [b]should probably fit in another Formula[/b] and [i]maybe[/i] a Red Nova.

For more convenience, I'll sort my Extra Deck by level here:

1 LV2
1 Formula Synchron

1 LV4
1 Armory Arm

2 LV5s
2 T.G. Hyper Librarian

1 LV6
1 Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth

4 LV7s
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"

3 LV8s
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon

1 LV9
1 XX-Saber Gottoms

1 LV10
1 Shooting Star Dragon

1 LV12
1 Shooting Quasar Dragon/T.G. Halberd Cannon

I can easily pull out SSD, and Quasar can cheat one out. Red Nova actually needs effort.

Armory Arm is the only target for Remoten/ATK Scopen + Celfon.

AFD abuses Map awesomely. ASW is too good most of the time, pushing my opponent with a strong beater the moment I gain a significant lead.

Burei is just a beatstick.

I suppose it would have to be Burei here? I'm worried about my LV7s being all situational without it, but it looks like I have no choice, really.

Should I test Formula > Burei?

Tested.

I got the requirements for Red Nova quickly. ._.

Dupe on a revived or otherwise SS'd Lighton
Scopen -> Radion
Go for AFD, then use a Lighton to go to RDA
Junk Box on Scopen (or revive it earlier using AFD's effect to kill Map)
Go for Red Nova

:S

I can't believe I didn't see such an obvious combo before. So summoning RDA is easy. I wanted to add in the second Formula due to convenience, but perhaps I should just go for Red Nova instead of the second Formula? That would be the only way to fit it without enormous problems...

In any case, tested a bit of solitaire. Lacking Burei made me have to improvise beatsticks. The first test hand gave me Gottoms + AFD + ASW + BRD on turn 2 (with only Gottoms there on turn 1). Yes, BRD as a beatstick. The setup I had didn't allow me to nuke with it without killing the entire combo, either.

End Verdict... I dunno. A second Formula may be good. Red Nova may be good. Leaving Burei may be good.

I'm more concerned with the whole Formula VS Red Nova VS Burei VS Scrap Archfiend thing that's going on. I get Red Nova's requirements at complete random, and end up wishing it was in the Extra Deck. At the same time, I have no generic beatsticks to go to for LV7 (if I'm not in the lead) unless I have Burei/Archfiend, unless I want to start using my BRD for its ATK. I can do without the second Formula, but I really need to figure out if I'm going to use Scrap Archfiend/Burei or if I'm gonna put Red Nova in that slot, or somewhere else.

I'm using Quasar if it comes out by then. If not, Halberd's good enough. The reason there's a slash is because Quasar's release date in the TCG is unknown.

EDIT: Pot of Avarice somewhat fixes things. If I just refill my Extra Deck, the lack to designated LV7 beaters isn't much of an issue. I can fit it in over the lone Accelerator, as one Accelerator doesn't do much by itself.

This worked OK in practice.

-1 Accelerator
-1 Burei

+1 Avarice
+1 Red Nova

Tested. It's been good and bad. A lot of the time, I have guess whether or not it's the right time to use it. Also, I've had a few pro play with it, and a few plays where I wished it wasn't a Tuner.

In any case, it was quite nice. The best play I had with it was:

Summon RDA equppied with Armory Arm, Lighton in hand.
Topdeck this, go for Red Nova by bouncing Armory Arm.

I made the change, but I think the other Scarecrows should be fit into the Side Deck. Maybe as a possible fix to the "too many sided traps" problem I mentioned.

I side 7 Traps. I main 3 Decree. :S I should cut some of the sided Traps.

The Traps in the Side Deck are:

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute

Removing Judgment for a second Scarecrow is probably a good idea. I also think I should toss either BTH or D-Prison for a pair of Enemy Controllers. Which should I keep?

Also, 2 Double Cyclone is too much. I should toss 1 and use the space more effectively. Thoughts on what to fill that slot with? I'll use the 3rd Scarecrow until we figure it out.

Oh, and I've run into more Blade Blaster scenarios. Scrap Dragon + Formula Synchron just keeps happening. Good thing I can send Formula back with Birdman/PoA now.

EDIT: Going with D-Prison. It's not as reactive.

-1 Morphing Jar
+1 Return from the Different Dimension

RftDD's usefulness is inversely related to how early I draw it, but I get plenty of openings to use it with Decree being killed constanly, or just flat-out not drawn.

Morphing Jar is no longer necessary.

[quote name='HaouJudai' timestamp='1302722024' post='5135716']
D Prison is not reactive? lol wut? :D
[/quote]

Not [i]as[/i] reactive.

I probably worded it wrong, but what I meant was that I have a larger activation window for D-Prison. BTH only works when they're summoned, but I can topdeck D-Prison afterwards and still get rid of their monster.

Archived