• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1300669564' post='5086511']
I'd say Archfiend for the 7...
[/quote]

Done. Now I need to cut the Extra to 15 again. >____>

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1300669918' post='5086524']
No idea what PTD is, but from what you've shown it looks like Archfiend is the best choice.
[/quote]

Power Tool Dragon

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1300670675' post='5086559']
Can you remove PTD now? You have plenty of lv 7...
[/quote]

It's been absent from the Extra for a while...

My LV7s ATM are Wyvern, Fairy, and Rose. Adding Scrap Archfiend is all well and good, but I need to open a slot.

Wyvern can be a plausible choice, but only as long as you have the upper hand in LP. Otherwise, Brio's gonna bounce it like a basketball, and Catastor's gonna just put a laser through it and as far as I can recall, those two counters are very commplace in Extra Deck.

In other unrelated news, I'm thinking about buying 2 SD2011 for obtain of 2 glorious 39s. Morph Exceed does sound kinda cool to try, what with a defensive lockdown strategy that is much different than the Gadgets' all-out aggressive plays.

We have Radion, Boomboxen, Slingen, Videon, and DEF Scopen that are all *4s. At most, that's 15 *4 monsters, and just two is needed for No. 39 while 3 can get a Disigma. Zenmeister can even be brought in just because of it's awesome effect. As soon as GENF comes to YVD, I'd go for it.

The build of 45 tested better than the 42, somewhat. >____>

Yeah, triple Dupe with more targets appears to be rather good.

Updated OP. Now all 3 specs of the deck are too large. >____>

[quote name='wiithepeople' timestamp='1300674992' post='5086705']
In other unrelated news, I'm thinking about buying 2 SD2011 for obtain of 2 glorious 39s. Morph Exceed does sound kinda cool to try, what with a defensive lockdown strategy that is much different than the Gadgets' all-out aggressive plays.

We have Radion, Boomboxen, Slingen, Videon, and DEF Scopen that are all *4s. At most, that's 15 *4 monsters, and just two is needed for No. 39 while 3 can get a Disigma. Zenmeister can even be brought in just because of it's awesome effect. As soon as GENF comes to YVD, I'd go for it.
[/quote]

You forgot about Staplen. xD

Removed Gorz, Armor, JuJu, and Judgment from the Side Deck.

Deck is not at 44/16/15. Still too big.

EDIT: Removed Gearframe and a Fortress. Deck is back at 42.
EDIT2: Removed Card Trooper. One of the OTKs is now gone, and Dupe now only has 4 targets instead of 5, but Trooper is the easiest card to toss. Deck is back to 40. Now the Extra Deck's the issue.

Yes, they can, but Fader still halts the opponent's field wipe -> OTK. Most people run backrow hate and mass removal, right? The only commonly-used card that can stop Fader is Warning. The idea is to stop myself from losing, and it theoretically does that.

I tested it at 2, I draw it often enough, but I can't test it in an actual duel while I'm in class.

It was in every hand when tried at 3. ._.

AFD has been moved to the Side Deck for matchups against GKs and Dragunities. It's rather nice even if I'm not facing those, though, honestly. But I lack room now for abusing Map with it. :/

Thanks for the suggestion.

Now I just need to find 4 slots in the main. Scarecrow is rather helpful to maintain a defense with Decree forcing the removal of the traps.

[quote name='HaouJudai' timestamp='1300798238' post='5089238']
Oh decree? hmmmm I like this build. So no worries about solemn warning now I guess? Very aggressive. I am approve. :D
[/quote]

Yeah, I was losing too much to random aggro, so I figured that the only way out was to be more aggressive myself.

So no worries about Warning unless I find a reason to not like Decree in here anymore.

[quote name='GenexAllyRemote' timestamp='1300798561' post='5089246']
I'd probably take out 1 scarecrow.
[/quote]

I agree. 3 and 2 don't test very differently.

3 more cards must be axed.

[quote name='Nexus Prophet-Evanm7' timestamp='1300842712' post='5090601']
OJAMAS

they beat this
[/quote]

I was trolled by Delta Hurricane. >____>

Also, just to let those reading be aware, I made him draw 12 from Maxx "C" by special summoning 13 times before his first turn.

Archived