FIGHT MY MONSTERS ELIMINATION CONTEST! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! READ FIRST POST!!!

AsterikcAde

well.. heres my card! ^_^

[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2369/116214y.jpg[/img]

lore: This Card can only be Acctivated by paying 1000 Life Points and discarding the top card of your Deck. Whenever a Player would take Effect Damage, their Opponent takes it instead. When a Player has to pay a Cost for a Card, their Opponent has to Pay it instead.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='kh3rlz' timestamp='1301003419' post='5094185']
well.. heres my card! ^_^

[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2369/116214y.jpg[/img]

lore: This Card can only be Acctivated by paying 1000 Life Points and discarding the top card of your Deck. Whenever a Player would take Effect Damage, their Opponent takes it instead. When a Player has to pay a Cost for a Card, their Opponent has to Pay it instead.
[/quote] Kewl! Added your cards! Three people need to turn in their cards by Friday then I will start Judging right away!

[center]Ok here's my entry.

[spoiler=Ubils Waithja]
[IMG]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7390/bhjvbhyjufvjhnujpgset1c.jpg[/IMG]
[size="1"]Pic from Jazin Kay's archive.[/size]
[i]When this card is Summoned, select 1 Type of monster. Each time this card destroys a monster of the selected Type by battle, it can attack again. During your End Phase, increase your Life Points by the amount of monsters destroyed by battle with this card this turn x 500.[/i]

Tbh, I really struggled with the OCG on this card. As what kind of OCG would let a (possibly) inflinate amount of attacks. So I ended up with this. So it might be wrong, but keep in mind that: "[i]it can attack once again in a row.[/i]" only would allow 1 extra attack.
If I'm wrong, well then I screwedrivered up big time.
[/spoiler]
[/center]

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301062251' post='5095507']
[center]Ok here's my entry.

[spoiler=Ubils Waithja]
[IMG]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7390/bhjvbhyjufvjhnujpgset1c.jpg[/IMG]
[size="1"]Pic from Jazin Kay's archive.[/size]
[i]When this card is Summoned, select 1 Type of monster. Each time this card destroys a monster of the selected Type by battle, it can attack again. During your End Phase, increase your Life Points by the amount of monsters destroyed by battle with this card this turn x 500.[/i]

Tbh, I really struggled with the OCG on this card. As what kind of OCG would let a (possibly) inflinate amount of attacks. So I ended up with this. So it might be wrong, but keep in mind that: "[i]it can attack once again in a row.[/i]" only would allow 1 extra attack.
If I'm wrong, well then I screwedrivered up big time.
[/spoiler]
[/center]
[/quote] I had a hard time pronouncing the name of your entry! LOL! I got tongue-tied! No worries, I myself don't have very good card grammar, I was one of the first people that got eliminated from Talos' contest, so your OCG couldn't be any worst than mine.

Okay, just need two more people to turn in their card so I can judge! Come on!

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1301076186' post='5095760']
I had a hard time pronouncing the name of your entry! LOL! I got tongue-tied! No worries, I myself don't have very good card grammar, I[b] was one of the first people that got eliminated from Talos' contest[/b], so your OCG couldn't be any worst than mine.

[/quote]

Yeah, sorry about that. *looks around nervously*

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1301076474' post='5095768']
Yeah, sorry about that. *looks around nervously*
[/quote] No prob! ^^ I know what I did wrong, the images for my cards were low quality and like I said my OCG was never good, ever since I first signed up for this website my card grammar was always a little flimsy. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop checking in with your contest, I'm getting interested still even though I got my ass eliminated from your contest.

Any who, I'm having fun hosting my contest anyway, why would I let an elimination from a contest keep me down eh?

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1301076796' post='5095772']
No prob! ^^ I know what I did wrong, the images for my cards were low quality and like I said my OCG was never good, ever since I first signed up for this website my card grammar was always a little flimsy. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop checking in with your contest, I'm getting interested still even though I got my ass eliminated from your contest.

Any who, I'm having fun hosting my contest anyway, why would I let an elimination from a contest keep me down eh?
[/quote]

That is a good way to look at it. And I am glad you will keep looking in at my contest. I could use some feedback on the writing portion of it. I am thinking about writing a fanfic but i need to know if I am any good.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1301086426' post='5096050']
That is a good way to look at it. And I am glad you will keep looking in at my contest. I could use some feedback on the writing portion of it. I am thinking about writing a fanfic but i need to know if I am any good.
[/quote] So far your writing style seems okay for your RPG style contest, put a little comedy in your plots and it will be perfect, comedy goes a long way in story plots.

[quote name='Joshua1919' timestamp='1301115859' post='5097164']
i wasnt on for so long. . . .sorry, i know im out so yea
[/quote] Everybody has a life, I respect that but I have to go by the rules that I set down for this contest or it'll not be fair to the others in this contest, maybe next time...my next contest is gonna be in RPG Style that revolves around Signer Dragon Cards, when this contest is done you can join that one if you want.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1301076186' post='5095760']
I had a hard time pronouncing the name of your entry! LOL! I got tongue-tied! No worries, I myself don't have very good card grammar, I was one of the first people that got eliminated from Talos' contest, so your OCG couldn't be any worst than mine.

[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't have a lot of problems with it, but then again, its language is Gothic. Which is somewhat simulair to Dutch, my native tung.
Meh, we'll see.

Good story, not so found of my character being so emotional, but whatever.

I have a question, do the cards need to be linked directly by name, (Like: "[i]This card cannot be activated without card A. When card C is on the field...[/i]") or can they also be (indirectly) linked just by thier effect?

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301751469' post='5107296']
Good story, not so found of my character being so emotional, but whatever.

I have a question, do the cards need to be linked directly by name, (Like: "[i]This card cannot be activated without card A. When card C is on the field...[/i]") or can they also be (indirectly) linked just by thier effect?
[/quote] Sorry about the emotional thing, just wanna add some dramatic effect to the story, and about the cards...the effects have to relate to each other.

Archived