The Penultimate Minecraft Topic

Wahrheit

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still looking for ideas of what to build other than a working boat elevator, seriously, I've tried, I've really tried, nothing seems to work, they fixed the way water works with half blocks and trapdoors with a redstone timing system yielded no results.

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1307162320' post='5253042']
I'm still looking for ideas of what to build other than a working boat elevator, seriously, I've tried, I've really tried, nothing seems to work, they fixed the way water works with half blocks and trapdoors with a redstone timing system yielded no results.
[/quote]

Build a skyrail system with either water or minecart tracks so you can get to and from each of your bases fast.

You could also build a castle, a floating castle, an underwater castle, a mob trap, a cannon. ect.

Heck, you could build an entire city.

[quote name='Sabotage' timestamp='1307126926' post='5251402']
Oh, I remember that. When I got it, I was like lolwut?, and then continued like nothing happened.
[/quote]

Happened to me while I was at corperal beast. <_< I died. Was trying to stun it by running through it. Strange power hits me in the middle and I get stomped as soon as I come down. Thanks Jagex.

[quote name='Wang Fire' timestamp='1307206519' post='5254101']
Ok, fine, Notch fixed a bug, but he broke a contraption that relied on said bug.
[/quote]

A contraption that relies on a bug shouldn't be whined about when it's fixed.

Water Elevators were not meant to exist. He removed them. Oh well.

"hey guys, I fixed a bug where creepers could not spawn during the day, to reward all my hard work in fixing these bugs, i'm going on a 8 month vacation"
-notch

my face when this will probably happen in the not so distant future.

Man, I love maps. I was exploring out in the middle of nowhere, and I found a dungeon, covered in sand. I unearthed everything, and just followed my map to my small island. Been trying to explore it all out.

Since the ability to hold items with two hands has been introduced, I bet we can now have things like 2-Handed swords and giant battle hammers!

And long ninja stick things like that ninja turtle held!

Btw, I found 2 Cocoa Bean items in ONE dungeon chest! SCORE.

2-handed objects would take coding effort, and you know how much Notch hates effort!
But then agian, in terms of update
Notch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Abridgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YCMmaker

I'm actually in the process of making a Portal-based map pack using a few of my favorite mods, modified Precisely Portal texture pack, etc. etc. It's coming along nicely and will have a variety of puzzles using the hatch, Hippoplatimus's piston mod, and, of course, the portalgun.

Archived