Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

(Last reply for a while, unless something happens. Might be able to reply from phone.)
Varen took her chains and swung them around randomly, aiming for Hanzo. "Look out Akurix." She said, meaning for him to duck from the chains. The old memories of her and- what was his name? What Nevarx used to be, she just noted. She then made the chains randomly fly as she threw both the Keyblades, going to end the battle in the smoke. "This world, this goal, Kingdom Hearts, is nothing. Just a distraction for the real selfishness of the people aiming for it. Most want to control it. While others have truly generous goals. I, have no intention for Kingdom Hearts."

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sensing the chains flying violently, Hanzo proped himself to one knee in hopes that the chains would just right above his head. However, he realized that the smoke was screen was starting to fade away and he was mere seconds away of being exposed. However, walking from the clearing, was a tall figure. You could barely make out his facial features from the smoke, but he knelt towards Hanzo to give him support and then stood straight up. To shield him from the swinging chains.

"Hanzo...Forgive me for not comming sooner. Take this as your chance to escape, and I will deal with these...Nobodies...for you my lord." The Tall Figure replied, and opened an Corrider of Darkness for Hanzo to escape.
"Before I go..." Hanzo stopped himself from walking towards the Corrider, he looked towards the Tall Figure and asked "What took you soo long...?"

"Forgive me my lord..." The Tall Figure replied, but stopped short. "...I don't think I could've face my demons..."

"Even the Shadow is venerable when it is drawn to the Light..."

"Yes my lord." The Tall Figure replied kindly and turned around to face the smoke the screen. Seeing the chains comming towards him, The Tall Figure lifted his hand in the air to catach it and held on tight. Making sure his grip was secure. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS ME!!!" The Tall Figure shouted enraged and summoned a giant sword. Causing the smoke screen to disapate. Revealing the The Tall Figure's facial features and huge muscular body.

"THE NAME'S DRAGUN!!! AND NONE OF YOU SHALL HARM MY LORD!!!"

((Dragun? I thought he was Gandalf!))

Akurix ducked as he heard the Chains swing over his head, before seeing them being caught by someone who now proclaimed to be Dragun. "But...he.....Dragun...." Akurix stammered, lookingg over to the dead pile of armor on the ground a few metres back. Akurix shrugged and drew his Katana, looking straight at Dragun. "If you're Dragun, I dont know who that guy was over there. It doesn't matter though, either way, you're dead." Akurix stated, getting into a different stance than he had before, flicking his swords so he held them Backwards, then holding them parallel to each other, one flat on his front, one on his back. "Do you want to know some weird facts? You know how Ninja Manipulate their energy through their hands by using their Hand Seals, allowing them to do their incredible Jutsu? Samurai have something similar. But we use our swords." Akurix stated, moving his energy into his blades. "Hehehe. Spacial Distortion Slice." Akurix said, exhaling deeply. This Exhalation caused a huge rip in space to charge a Dragun, aiming to rip him in half. "Iainuki Speed Bomb Slice." Akurix then muttered, his Katana glowing. When the glowed bright enough to blind someone if they stared straight into them, he appeared behind Dragun, while his body seemed to still be stood where he had been. When it faded, it was suddenly obvious how fast Akurix had moved, as his blades started to spin towards the top and base of Dragun's chest.

((Yeah, well, due to legal reaasons, I had to add "Me" at the end))

Caught off the gaurd from the amazing speed of Akurix, the only thing Dragun was capable of doing in his defense, was putting his arms as his only means of protection from the incoming attack of Akurix. Before the attack connected with his body, Dragun stopmed down on the ground with his right foot very violently, and summoned an pair of gaurds made out of rock, then ran straight into Akurix's attack. In hopes to close in the distance between Akurix's attack before he could properly extend his arms, and to cause some sort of cause of trauma towards Akurix. You see, according to dynamics, if you are sprinting 25 mph, towards another target moving at 30 mph and they collide, the result is you are now colliding into an object with an force of some 50 mph. Top it off if with an invidual's body weight and mass, you are also colliding with some 150 pounds at your side.

(Snuck on while Sis was asleep.)
Varen then used a Portal to disappear behind Dragun's back, and drew a shell full of Dangerous Compressed Air. She put it on her hand, and sprinted to go for Dragun. She attempted to slam it into Dragun's back. "Impact Shell." She simply said as the compressed air was released, making Varen fly into a wall. "Ungh." She doubled over, and held her chest and stomach. "I am a Remnant. Possibly the strongest and most durable out there." She pulled her strawberry blonde hair into a knot and went to attack Dragun again with quick Keyblade strokes.

Blocking Akurix's attack, and Varen's combination attack, Dragun kept his stance and held his fists to his face as a boxer would. Waiting for anything to happend. But seeing how Varen mentioned the term "Remnant," Dragun slightly relaxed his stance and stared at Varen. "Earth Prism!!" Dragun shouted, and created a dome of earth surrounding Dragun and Varen with each other. Not even the strongest attack would've penatrated it, without suffering from the back-lash of what Dragun was going to do next...

"Come girl, what makes you thinks you are a "Remnant"?" Dragun asked, while completely putting his arms to his sides. "You seen that Sphere that was summoned by Goku?" Dragun asked once more, whil walking towards Varen. "He may have the power to summon it, but I power to destroy it, causing an explosion that not even "Light" could escape. You try to run, or somebody from the outside tries to break in, then I will be more than willingly to destroy us, and this entire world. So before that happends...Would like to know what a "Remnant" actually means? Even when you yourself is not a "Remnant"? After all, you're not even the "former" of yourself."

"I know, I was his sister. But I was his soul when he was a Nobody. We became One. I guided him when he fought your master's illusions. I am stronger than him. I was his essence. Heaven's Light!" Her Angelic Wings of flight were absorbed, along with Varen herself and both the Keyblades, into a beam of light, flashing towards Dragun at almost the Speed of Light, which would be the only way to retain the form. She started to spin, and made the Keys intertwine into a point, and she was now a large flying arrow flying within a Golden Light, ready to make the impact with Dragun. "Tell me in the few seconds you have!"

"Arrogrant and blind as always...*sigh*...that's what led the Organization to it's demise..." Dragun complained, and kicked his feet to the ground, encasing Varen in a cell made of rock. But seeing how this was her strong attack, Dragun let an small opening through the cell and lifted his arms in the air. Waiting for the attack to hit. Wanting to see how strong the attack was. Yearning to see how blind Varen was, and if she would heed the words of advice from her enemy, if it meant to save the one she cared about.

Playing chicken with Varen; if Varen choose to let the attack hit, then Dragun would proabably be destroyed, and Varen would lose vital infomation about her brother and cause the destruction of everyone on the Keyblade Graveyard...If Varen choose cancel the attack, then she would gain valueble infomation about her brother and prevent the premature destruction of everyone else...

She showed a wiser side. "And, Heaven's Light. Standby phase." She then threw her Keyblades into the ground. "Few join the Organization by choice, most join to save their skins. What do you know, Dragun? We will stop right now, battle intermission, even end the battle. I can admit. I am young, foolish. But the youngest can be molded wiser than the oldest, most experienced of people." She held her face to the cage. "My brother... What do you know of him? Does this involve his name? And, Were we Keybladers alongside the now dead ones?

""Molded" is the key word. The young grow due to the experience that they are shown. If you just throw a boy in the wild to learn, all he'll ever learn is just how to survive at all costs. He would not know how to make a house. He would not know how to read a book. He would not know how to give thanks for the meal he had eaten. The young only suppress the old because they comprehand and consider the value of every option." Dragun retorted in annoyance towards Varen's question. "I do not wish to know your past. I more than likely won't [i]feel[/i] anything about it at all." Dragun said, and released her from her prison. Given her the freedom she'd probably wanted. "What do you want to know? The history of the remnant, or how I know the Organization? I will only answer one question, so choose wisely. Learn what Remnants are and try to save your "brother," or sacrifice one to save the many, and find out my connections to the Organization...It's your call..."

"I got to know him in a time I no longer remember; I have many other chances to answer my question of him... So, I want you to answer what your ties are to the Organization. I am intrigued on what you are, and that question will answer so many of my questions." Varen then shut up so to not annoy Dragun to the point that he would just kill her to make her shut up. She might have joined her brother upon death, but it wasn't her time. She cried inside that she didn't answer; but she knows she would feel worse if her other, more selfish question about her brother, which would save one above many.

"That armor that Goku was wearing, originally belongs to me." Dragun began "Goku was only wearing the armor so he could protect himself when he summoned the Sphere, it was so that the Magnetic discharge would not harm him. However, upon entering the battlefield, you and Akurix refered to him as being "Gun Xard." But since you had both assumed that you were talking to me, I shall confirm that I am not "Gun Xard." However, I did meet him once." Dragun admitted, and summoned a chair for both him and Varen to sit on. "But that was a long time ago...So there's no point in talking to him, since he wasn't my connection to the Organization. It was my "former" best-friend Malion..." Dragun replied. A bit enraged from mentioning the name, but paused, to see if Varen wanted to continue.

"I killed Gun Xard, well, Nevarx did. Well, Malion, I guess, is now Lominax. Please continue, Dragun." Varen sits in the chair, and her notebook appears. She draws three floating saucers, two teacups, and a teapot, containing hot tea. She sips. "Gotta try this. Great Lemon Zipper." She smiles as she keeps listening to Dragun's words, intrigued by his story, and wondering what will be said next, on the edge of her chair in anticipation. The words lock into her brain as the story, one interesting story. She lets her hair fall to her face and keeps sipping.

"I found Malion in his [i]Blessed Garden[/i], but it was Malion himself who had showed me and made me realized...that I had [i]found myself[/i]" Dragun started, refering to Radient Garden. "Among everyone else, you could say that Malion was picked on and teased by others...However, when I found him, there was just something in me that I was drawn to him..." Dragun paused again, crenching his fists... "Out of all the people that I had met and found, he was the only one who ever really did "listen" to everything I was saying. Unlike the [i]other[/i] man who had filled the "empty" feeling in my chest, Malion was the person who'd listen. I'm not sure why, but it was probably because he was rather a bit weak, and had nothing else to do. But either way, I decided to protect him. Give everything I had to making sure that our plans were realized." Dragun paused again, releasing his anger felt fist. "But...When I realezed something very important, Malion wouldn't [i]listen[/i]. He was all-too eager in his own ambitions..." Calming down from his intial rage, Dragun just leaned backed in his chair and summoned a stool and rested his legs on it. Looking at Varen with eyes of intense concentration. "To let you know, you are listening on you're own free will. So you have the choice to go back. But you do listen...I will gurantee that everyone I have told you...Will the very foundations of everything that you where told..."

The No Heart, before it could do anything to defend itself, was hit and sent flying backwards, and the forcefield it had generated disappeared. Then it was revealed that the armored Xemanon was now sitting on a throne much like the one Xemnas sat on in his battle with the Sora of old. He rose from his throne, and the No Heart and Touch of the Void both reappeared in his hands. He said nothing. He had become nothing when he had attempted to embrace his own incomplete full power. There was nothing inside of the armor, for Xemanon had become one with it. He wanted to prove that he was not a servant to anybody, not to the original cause of his existence, not to the being it caused to come into existence, and definitely not to the void. Now there truly was nothing, nothing but Armor, Power, and Desire. This being can only be called [i]'No Name'.[/i]

No Name ran at Seth as if there was a being inside the Armor, but it was simply the Desire that was moving it. It prepared its two keyblades, and attacked Seth once more with more power than ever before, for it had used up the remnant of its Heart, Soul, Mind, and everything else for Power and Desire. Pure darkness, even purer than the Vanitas of old.

"Gwahahaha!!! You have [i]No Name[/i]!! And I'm [i]Sadistic[/i]!!" Seth yelled out, and charged No Name as well. Running forward with all of his might, Seth began to laugh once more out of enjoyment, because out of his entire existence, not once had anyone took Seth this far. Raising his sword to counter-attack Xemanon's newly developed form, Seth braced himself for a the fight of his life, and jumped into the air and raised his sword to peirce No Name's empty heart...

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Not waiting for Varen's answer, Dragun continued on anyway.
"Before I ever had the chance to explain...it was too late, the [i]other[/i] man had made his move against me." Dragun said. "I had no choice to but to move on without my friend, because Malion was too arogant to listen...He was a great thinker, but he refused to let anything go out of place. Having no choice but to move foward, the [i]other[/i] man was the one who was the one that was capable of feeling that empty hole in my chest had used me..."

Varen kept silent. Any word she says might stop Dragun from finishing. The drawings appeared from her mind and walked on the floor. Little trinkets, small Electric Mice(Pichus XD), a walking Straw Hat, a small kid wearing one(Luffy), you name it. It was flowing out of the back of her head, literally. She tried to make the little flow of genius stop, but it just kept coming. She bit her lip; pain came from this small tear in the part of her mind that holds it all back in. She sat down, and drew tea for herself to calm down. She wanted to apologize, but every word she said could be cruical.

Still resting on his chair, Dragun reminded Varen again, that "Everything he's telling her, will shake the very foundations of everything she was told to believe." Taking a deep breath, Dragun continued. "Since you are neither [i]Nobody [/i]nor [i]Remnant[/i], what makes you, [i]You[/i], is that you are simply [i]inbetween[/i], so you can probabilty [i]feel[/i] where I'm going to." Dragun began. "After the [i]other man[/i] moved against me, I'd tried to explain my point of views to Malion, but like I stressed earlier, he wouldn't listen. For awhile, I felt abandoned, nowhere else to go. Lonely. But after putting some thought into it, I'd just realized that Malion was planning something greater then I could think of, so I had to trust him. But in plain truth, he'd forgotten about me as well." Dragun paused and stared up onto the celling of the dome he created and gazed there. Waiting for something to happend and looked back down to Varen. "When I opened my mouth to say something to him, I had ran out of time and was forced to flee. Whether he wanted to or not, but I'd forced Malion to "Trust" me on this, and had him follow me. Unfortunately, it was around the same time that the "Organization" had found me and sought to destroy to me. I was ruluctant to fight them and tried my best to avoid fighting all together...but it wasn't untill Malion intervened that I made the greastest mistake of my life..." Dragun trailed off. Trying to explain on something Varen couldn't understand, Dragun stood up and took off the body suit that he was wearing. Revealing a tan skin, with a very musclar body, with a violent set of scars on his torse, shoulders, and back. Scars that would've obvisouly killed a normal man. Looking Varen dead in the eye, Dragun simply said "These scars were caused by my [i]"best friend"[/i]."

Varen knew she could speak, but she was horrified by the scars. "Malion, or Lominax, caused these? The Organization was home to me as a Nobody, but now, as a "Rebirth", I might call it, it is an enemy of this. The only reason I followed Akurix and Lominax was because, even as a Nobody, Akurix and I were like brothers, literally. Time and Space. But did Lominax become a Nobody in this situation, is my main thought of the words you say. It is rude, considering it's more for my own Ambition and less about learning your ties to the Organization. But I see, you must have been decieved in a thought that Malion had something greater, but it was just his same old "Stubborn as a Mule" bit."

"Different name...same person..." Dragun replied pessimistic. "But as you already know, Malion is no fighter...It was actually his [i]Angels[/i] that done it..." Dragun said, getting up from chair, and began walking towards Varen. "I'll let you a little secret...I knew Nervax before ." Dragun began and rested his hand on the shoulders of Varen. "He was one of my favorites..." Dragun finished, gripping her shoulders violently, Dragun punched Varen in the chest soo hard, that she could no longer feel her chest. "You should've destroyed me when you had the chance..." Summing a Corrdier of Darkness to absorb her, Dragun turned away. "Your brother is damned unless you can sacrifice you're precious wish..." Walking away, Dragun began to dismantle the Dome around them. "When you see Malion...tell him his [i]best friend[/i] says hi..." Walking calmly, the Dome made of earth began to crumble away and huge chunks of rock falling around them. "...From the [i]Heart[/i]..." The Corrider of Darkness finally engulfing her, Dragun made sure that she being taken to Malion...

Varen wouldn't take it. She made one final attempt to save herself. "NO... HEAVEN'S LIGHT!" She yelled, but the light wouldn't return. When only one finger outstretched to save herself was still out, a light flashed from it. "I will not let myself fall back to darkness, because I will only have my nobody! I want to live as I desire! I know the risks of these Corridors, and this one risk I do not want to take!" The light pushed farther, showing more and more of herself, but the ball of light combatted the Corridor that would suck her in and eventually destroy all the light inside her.

Walking away from Varen, Dragun didn't flinch an eye towards her. Nor did her bother looking back at her. All he did instead, was just raised his hand above his head and snapped his fingers. Cuasing a piece of the celling to fall towards her. It wasn't because he was cruel, but because he was far from "cruel." It was because he had his own inner demons to face. Keeping one eye on the past. One eye on the future. And having a balanced path in return. A path that Nervax had told him when he met him...Just like the Raven does...

Eyeing Akurix from the shadows of the collasping Dome, Dragun knew he wouldn't persaude Akurix from simply leaving, so he'd prepared for a fight. But if he was lucky, then he could avoid the destruction of everyone else...

Holding the Heaven's Light, she quickly drew a Person to help get away from the falling ceiling piece. "Thanks, Falacia." The man nodded, and shrunk into a light of nothing. Feeling she escaped, she ran over to safety, staying in a safe place in case Akurix needs help; like he needed it. "My life... it's new. But it does not mean it should end new. Why I even bothered, because it would be a reset; starting over, but younger and shorter, as well as female. It would be worthless." She just wanted to get to her own world. One where she would be safe from this hell, if only for a few years.

No Name was faster, however, and plunged both of its keyblades into Seth's chest, pausing him in mid-air. The No Heart had inserted itself into the Heart of Seth, while the Touch of the Void had inserted itself into the dormant Heart of Akira. The No Name turned the two keyblades, and then a huge energy came from Seth which pushed back the No Heart. He began to become surrounded in light and darkness. Something like what No Name had done had never been done before. To unlock one person with two keyblades. It was like somehow trying to fit two keys in one hole, which might break. Instead, from the left was thrown the dormant Akira, awakened, and with his heart mostly cleansed of the darkness put into it. And yet from the right was thrown Seth, in a copy of Akira's body, only distorted to fit his personality. The No Name took no notice of this, however, and turned to his right to fight Seth.

[font="Century Gothic"]"Gahahaha!!! Interesting..."[/font] Seth replied in pain, slowly getting up from the shock of being thrown back so far. [font="Century Gothic"]"I guess I'll give you a promation...You are now my [i]ENVOY[/i]!"[/font] Seth shouted up and ran towards No Name. While Akira on the other hand, was lying on the ground in severe pain. But using every amount of will power and nerve he had left, Akira gritted his teeth and began to get up. Slowly.

"For a piece of armor, you're pretty lucky I'm unarmed!"Shouting in bliss, Seth began to charge at No Name as well. While on the other hand, Akira had also realized that he was involved in this fight as well and began running towards No Name from behind. Summing his signature knife as well.

Jumping from behind, Akira used every amount of his strength to put No Name in a half-nelson, giving Seth enough time to stab No Name through it's empty chest.

Archived