Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

[center]The No Name's chest armor shattered, revealing that there was apparently nothing inside, and the Touch of the Void faded into nothing, never to be seen again for all history. The No Name did not move for a moment, but then a voice began to echo throughout the Void. . .

[i][b]S. . . o. . . . ra. . . .[/b][/i]

The No Name looked behind it and saw Akira. It grabbed his neck, and lifted him up into the air.

[i][b]So. . . .. . . . ra. . . . .?[/b][/i]

It held its No Heart in its other arm firmly, but one would have noticed that darkness was starting to seethe through the gap in its armor, and around its head and legs.

[i][b]SO. . .. . . . .RA!
[size="7"]SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b][/i]

The No Heart keyblade was thrusted forward in order to stab Akira's chest, but it never made it. The rest of the No Name disappeared into darkness, and the No Heart keyblade collapsed to the ground, along with Akira.

[b]Xehanort was forever gone, and never would he return ever, [i]ever[/i] again.[/b]

From where his armor once was then appeared a corridor of darkness, which lead to other events. . . .[/center]

"Hello." A feminine voice said behind Dragun. It was Rxadr. She bowed to her old friend politely. "It has been a long time, old friend."

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"R-raxdr???" Varen was wondering how she got there so quickly. She had only been beaten by the Dragun; but it was a bit of a cheap shot in her eyes. She was shocked that Dragun was friends with Rxadr. "Rxadr, your here???" She came out of the shadows to see the lady who first saw her Rebirth form. She was still glowing from the Heaven's light, yet only faintly. Varen looked to the portal, then to each of the people here. First, the new arrival, Rxadr. Then the killers of No Name, Akira and Seth, Dragun, affiliated with Hanzo and almost killed him, and finally, the one she didn't see at all the whole time, Seth, whatever the hell he did.

((Uh, Christian Exodia? Seth, Akira, and Xemanon were in the Void.))

[i]A memory of Xemanon suddenly entered Akira's mind. . . .[/i]

[i]"No. . . ." Xemanon said. ". . . That's not it. A greater threat than me exists. Only the boy can defeat [b]him[/b]. The boy . . ." He faltered for a moment. He was sitting in front of a figure, who Akira would have recognized as someone he knew very well. ". . . . He's chaotic. He's weak, and he lives only because a powerful entity resides within him. But because of his birth, the greater threat arose. This greater threat is the epitome of nothingness. See. . . ."
"You cannot fool me, Xemanon." The person replied, who seemed to have a tired look on his face. "I know of the evil you've done. But I know that despite all the deeds you've done, you are right. Alright, I will leave Akira the Kingdom Ruination."
Xemanon grinned for a moment. "Good, then." And when the boy gets rid of [b]him[/b], I will finally be free to do whatever I wish. . . He thought.[/i]

Supprised to see his former friend here, Rxadr stopped midway through the collasping Dome, Dragun stood there, looking at Akurix through the shadows of the dome. "Tell me Rxadr...Are you here for me...or are you just another Demon from my past?" Dragun asked coldly and turned around. Averting all of his hatred from Akurix towards Rxadr now. Lifting his finger at her, Dragun asked once more "Are you here to get vengence for my accusation against you...or just to haunt me?"

All he could do was point and stare at her. Seeing how far away she was, Dragun stood there idly, not sure if he was believing what he was seeing or not...

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"Sora...?? *sigh*...Why does everyone keep refering me to him?" Akira complained as he sat on the floor and tended to any neccessary wounds. But seeing how Xemanon had finally been defeated one lucky attack, Akira wanted to make sure that he was ready.

After a few minutes, Akira was finally prepared and looked at Seth. "Time to get back in..." Akira told Seth grimly.
[font="Century Gothic"]"If it weren't for this place boy...then you would've been destroyed when I separated from you...you know that right?" [/font]Seth responded with a smirk on his face.
"I know...but I'm not ready to die in a place like this though...If anything, during the time in the Pod, I think I only have about some 3 hours left before I bite the dust..." Akira replied back, but with a tone of disapointment.
[font="Century Gothic"]"So you're saying that your actually going to accept his help? Gahahahaha!! You really are weak!"[/font]
"No. Despite everything that he's done for me...It's kinda hard to explain, but I'd rather die then suffer the abomination of these metal limbs..."

Walking towards Seth, Akira placed his hands on his counterpart and sqeezed his hand real hard. Absorbing his other half and began walking towards the Corrider of Darkness. However still haunted by the prescense of Xemanon still, Akira shouted out in the empty air "XEMANON!! I SWEAR!!! IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON MY BELOVED!!! I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL DRAG YOU TO WHATEVER HELL AWAITS ME!!"

Feeling relived, Akira then stopped short of the Corrider and contemplated. Wondering if it will take him to his destination or another and walked in...

Rxadr smiled kindly, but it was a ruse, since she could not feel actual emotions. "Your accusations." She said, and for a moment acted as if she didn't remember what Gun Xard had done against her. "Oh, of course." She thrust her left hand forward, and then her staff appeared in it. All emotion then suddenly disappeared from her face, as she had dropped her ruse. "You aren't even a Nobody, Dragun. You were more like Xemanon, whatever he was. So I am afraid, old friend," She closed her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them, they were glowing. A white circle appeared behind her covered with ancient runes. "That I am here only to find out what makes you continue on, even if I have to tear you apart, [i]limb by limb[/i]."

A hand reached out to stop Raxdr, as she no doubt was about to summon her weapon. "I wish to hear Dragun's words. I dont know what he said to Varen in there." At this, Akurix looked over to see Varen, safe. "Or why he attacked her." He continued. "But he must have his Reasons. He is not Gun Xard, look at him, but he knows things. And he might be like Xemanon, but I doubt it." Akurix said, placing his feet on the ground. "If he refuses to answer, I will kill him myself. I may not be physically strong, but no way can he out match me in speed, and it will end in him dying." Akurix said, walking towards dragun. "Explain what you were doiing here, first. You were disrupting the Time/Space Continuum. Why? It could erase all existence if you keep on doing it."

"Even if my accusations were false...you still would've done this to me Rxadr?"
Looking down at the ground, Dragun glanced back up at Akurix and Raxdr...Only to shed a single tear-drop...And simply walked away...

"The thought of [i]immortality[/i] is a prize and a treasure that all men seek…To live forever and not have to face the consequences of disease or aging. No fool alive would pass this offer. But what happens when you do gain immortality?

I lost all joy in existing, so all I do now in my despair is reminisce of what I lost, and pray to a god I don't believe in. Whoever does acquire it, is a bigger fool than the fool following such a dream. I will personally scorn all those who made the same mistake like me and my [i]XII[/i] colleuges. To undo our [i]sins[/i], we banded together to find what we lost.

I personally do not hold it against them for wanting to acquire this '[i]sin[/i]', for I myself have once sought it. However, like all fantasies, they’re only a fantasy…

On my home world, my country’s name literally translated into ‘[i]Dog[/i].’ why? I don’t know, but just like any other [i]kingdom[/i] that sought domination, we waged war…’Devil Dogs’ or ‘Dogs of the Military’ were our names. And I - Being the strongest soldier to ever live, sought my well-earned immortality. Why? What country would not pass up their finest soldier to live [i]enternally[/i]?

Unfortunately, a evil spirit whom we call [i]Sūtaḫ[/i] (or Sēt) gave me an offer;

I give him my body as a host to manifest himself, and in return, I’ll become a GOD. I was a fool to pass this up. However, I was decieved. On the field of battle, I was slain, and my Heart, was what would live forever, not my body. It only became an [i]empty vessel[/i]…

Everything else after that, I forgot...I just remember wandering aimlessly...With no reason to '[i]be[/i]' in this Dark Abyss...
It was not until long after a young boy found me. In my loneliness, I ran after him.

This was the first time that I actually felt alone, and sought the attention of others. 'War is Hell.' A commonly overused phrase, but a world truth. If you to ever find yourself on the frontlines of battle, you can never forget the faces of anguish, and pain as they fall to the ground lifeless. After all the years of war, I never felt any regret, remorse, rage, hate, sorrow, joy, or love. I made myself forget them on the battlefield. Despite all the friends I've lost. I never waved my sword in vengeance. Instead, I'd just left them there. For these emotions would hinder me useless...

I asked for his name, and all he said was "[i]All there ever is of what's left of me[/i]." I was baffled, for not once, had I ever met a boy - No...A "mere child" for that matter - who instilled fear in me. But at the same time, he filled that [i]'emptiness[/i]' that I felt in my chest.

This was the same feeling my colleagues and I felt, and we fought hard for a goal that will make us [i]Rest is Peace[/i]...

However, my fellow brethren became blinded in our goals, and thus...A discord began. What happens when we recover what we lost!? What will happen to Sūtaḫ when I recover my existence!? What will happen to me!? And when we do get it back, what then!? Were we purposely aware of the facts when we became immortal!?!?!

After a grueling fight, I defected to our natural born enemy. If my [i]Body[/i] is an empty shell, my [i]Will[/i] an God, than my [i]Heart[/i] is my enemy! I will not be an puppet to his sadistic games!! I may no longer exist!! But my WILL shall not die!!!"

[i]"I Destory!!! Therefore I AM!!"[/i]

Akurix sighed, looking down and shaking his head. This man may have had a hard time, terrible even, but Akurix knew what it was like. This man was in a similar state to him, but had not recovered. Akurix, too, had died on the battlefield, but he had recovered from the torment and the horrid memories. This man....this man had gone insane because of it. The best thing for this man at the moment, would be death. "I apologize." Akurix muttered, sighing. He crouched and placed his palm on the floor, charging a lot of energy into it. "Goodnight, Dragun. I feel sorry for you, I really do, and understand you. War is horrible. It never really goes, either. But we try to forget. And you cant. And that makes you dangerous, so.....I apologize again." Akurix stated, lifting his head, a tear forming in his eyes. He sighed, blurring. When he appeared, he was kicking Dragun gut with enough force to break an Elephants back.

"Like I told Varen earlier; destroy me, then everyone dies...sacrifice one of your own...save the rest..." Dragun retorted before impact and simply continued walking on towards the kick. Waiting for the impact. Hoping it hit. Wishing it connected! If anything, Dragun was not elephant. He was THE strongest being who'd ever existed and could take the kick. Even if it had the force of the Sun behind it...

Rxadr appeared with very surprising speed and pulled back Akurix with his right arm before he landed a hit on Dragun. "Comrade," She said, letting go of his arm. They were a lot closer to Dragun now. "You're the one who stopped me from fighting Dragun. We still do not know everything yet." How she had stopped Akurix was unknown, but to any outside observer, they would have realized what Rxadr, being the leader of the Organization, was truly capable of. "Akurix, do not make the first move. We still need to learn more. "The Organization is now almost completely gone. The only ones left are those who have power over reality, me, you, Lominax, and Varen." She paused for a moment, before turning back to Dragun. "The Organization does not seek to repent of their sins. Most, if not all, of us never wished to become what we are now. Nothing could be so horrifying as to realize. . . that you can't even be horrified by anything. And one last thing, do not claim you know what makes a 'something'. To protect or to destroy? To love or to hate? To focus on or to ignore? If destruction makes a person, then people do not deserve to live."

"Ideaologies...Memes...I no longer have a care in the world for them...But if there is one thing that can be proven real...I'm real than any of you...I take it back...I was "once" more real than the rest of you..." Dragun scowled and began to walk foward some more.

After a few steps, Dragun turned his attention to the Sphere. Which was the reason behind the wormhole and raised his hands. Causing the Sphere to shake violently.

"The body is body temporially. The Soul is Enternal. This is The Moral of Vanitas...." Dragun calmly said and clapped his hands together.

"Come friends!!! Would you care to see the Heartless of Gun Xard!?"

Putting his hands on the ground, a huge circle that nearly consumed a 1-mile radius soon enveloped over Dragun, Rxadr, and Akurix. Then appearing from the groun, a Corrider of Darkness began to form, and from the very depths of it, you could barely make out the outline of Gun Xard...

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Walking through the Corrider of Darkness, Akira was supprised to find himself on the Keyblade Graveyard. Which of course he didn't knew the name of, and began to stare in awe at the endless view of Keyblades. Noticing Shio not too far from him and quickly ran to him. "Shio!!" Akira shouted out. "What's going on!?"

Shio turned around and saw Akira. [color="#FF0000"]"A-Akira! To be honest...I've got no clue. One minute I was with Lominax and some weird kid named Goku and the next minute I'm here in this weird place."[/color] he said looking around. [i][color="#FF0000"]But...for some reason I feel like I know what this place is.[/color][/i] Shio thought to himself. He then looked at the Divine Remnant Keyblade that appeared in his hand. [color="#FF0000"][i]The Keyblade itself is trembling...and my heart feels its pain.[/i][/color] Shio looked at the Keyblades stabbed into the ground, without their chains and charms on the ends of them and suddenly got a chilling feeling. Then a sudden fact from one of Yen Sid's books hit him like a brick. [color="#FF0000"]"T-The Keyblade Wars...this spot was the place that the book said the final battle of the Keyblade Wars took place!![/color]

"So you weren't Gun Xard after all. This is Gun Xard." Akurix stated, pulling his hand away from Raxdr. He didn't like this. Not one bit. Gun Xard hadn't exactly been powerful - he wasn't exactly weak either, but Akurix could've defeated him - but this felt different. Gun Xard had been an Empty shell, a pathetic existence only wishing for control and power. This was more. Merely looking upon it caused Akurix to shiver, something that had not happened in a long time, and caused him to feel a cold feeling in his gut. "Raxdr.....this isn't Gun Xard either. This is something much stronger." Akurix said, ignoring the fact Raxdr had managed to get close to Akurix's middle speed, a speed nigh impossible for most creatures.

"K-Keyblade War...You mean there's more of us!?" Akira asked in disbelief. Unsure whether or not to beleive Shio, but was forced to believe him when he took a second glance at the Keyblades scattered about. "W-what exactly is this Shio? This time...tell me everything you know." Akira asked, but was rather shakey at it. "I'll be honest...Everything you told me, I turned a deaf ear to it, because I didn't want to believe it...but now..." Akira paused, really embrassed by completely ignoring Shio from the start. "But now...*sigh*...After what I just been through, I'm willing to believe anything...Even the Blue-Fairy of Pinoccchio..."

Summoning his own Keyblade as well. Only this time, the circles on his cheeks weren't glowing and he himself felt his own Keyblade trembling. "Who exactly is Sora?"

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"Rxadr...Akurix...You speak as if you can decide the right of man. But what makes you have such power!? Last time we spoke!! The Organization destroyed me out of [i]Fear [/i]and [i]Orders[/i]!! But now! You are here once again to destroy me on Ideology!?" Dragun barked out from the middle of the circle. "Only God can can judge one man's [i]existence[/i] to damnation!! But you are only nothings!! I have loyally followed you for the last time Rxadr!!"

In rage, Dragun began to rise, as the enourmous figure began to emerge from the Corrider of Darkness. Revealing it's true and final might.

"BEHEMOTH!! I SUMMON YOU ONCE MORE!!"

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znkK1W51qgg"]KH BBS OST - Ven's Theme[/url][/i]

Shio sighed and then ran his fingers through his hair. [color="#FF0000"]"Well...from what I've read in Yen Sid's books at Mysterious Tower...Sora was a Keyblade wielder. But before him there were three others. I only know two of the three's names...Terra and Ventus. The third was not in the books...but those three fought here ten years before Sora became the Keyblade wielder."[/color] He closed his eyes and then felt the wind breeze by them. [color="#FF0000"]"The three fought against a person named Master Xehanort and his apprentice, Vanitas. Right here is where that battle took place. Years later Sora became the Keyblade wielder and brought peace to the worlds...even his Nobody was born. I'm not sure what its name was...but I know he merged with it before he defeated the original XIII. He took the Mark of Mastery test, which shows off the wielders abilites to become master...but I'm not sure if he passed. Knowing our luck, he did."[/color]

With another deep breath, he looked at Akira and said,[color="#FF0000"]"Based on Yen Sid's books...that's all I know. And before you ask...this place was where the original masters before us, before Sora, before the three even were born. The first Keyblade War raged here...and many had lost their lives."[/color]

Rxadr took a step backward. "I know this is not him." She said. "I know a Nobody when I see one." She prepared her staff once again as Dragun began to summon an extremely powerful monster. A circle filled with magical runes appeared behind her, and they began spinning. Once again, she closed her eyes, before opening them again, and they were glowing, erupting with magic. "I also know a Heartless when I see one. And [i]that[/i]" She pointed to the enormous figure emerging from the Corridor. ". . .is a Heartless. His Heartless. Not only that, I think it's our key to Kingdom Hearts. A Heart that massive. . . ." She then stopped and began to levitate, ready for combat.

Varen appeared behind Shio and Akira. "Yes, they did. The tornado that rages outside the entrance is rumored to be filled with the souls of the dead. Out of tens of thousands that arrived in the once lush greenscape, only a couple hundred escaped. Only about twenty of them unharmed, by spectacular odds. A few of the unharmed were the ones who created the χ-blade. All but forty of the survivors were of the light. And all but one of the unharmed were of the Darkness. Why the χ-blade is so hard to use. Not a balance of powers. But in all the battle, it was almost a double-sided massacre. But I could reanimate them, but in a weaker state and unstable. Would you like for me to reanimate a few to ask them their powers?"

((X-Blade...?? Yeah I'm only gonna assume that's only an fan-made idea...))

Turning his head away from Shio's gaze, he was a bit freaked out when Varen arrived, Akira was startled at first. Only becuase this was the second that he met her. The first was when her, Akurix, Shio and himslef were about to scrap it out. But hearing that she could reanimate the dead to use their powers, Akira really had no choice but to accept as an ally. However, after giving second thoughts about this, Akira glaced at Varen and looked out towards the horrizen. "I only got here...but there's a fight going on...isn't there?" Akira asked with great concern.

Clenching his Keyblade, Kingdom Ruination, Akira just looked down at the ground and felt his own Keyblade pulsate, feeling it's [i]Heartbeat[/i].

"Varen please...I know we nearly fought each other last time...I also recall you mentioning the term [i]"Remnant."[/i] I'm not sure if it comes from my home-world or not, but a Remnant only forms when you pass on from this life and a part of you is reincarnated. But only a little...Personally, I had two Remnants, and with one oringal and two copies, only of us could exist..." Akira said, and stared back at the ground. "I personally ask you if you could not bring them back from the dead...It's one thing using their powers...But [i]Life[/i] can only go one way and one way only." Finishing what he had to say, Akira looked back at Shio and met him in the eyes.

"Out of all of the people I met in the last 7 days, I think you know what it means to know "Great Power comes with Responsibility" Shio." Akira admitted and looked his Keyblade, the Divine Remnant.

"But that's just me though. But if you guys want to fight this threat, then I'll join you guys."

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"Uhhh...Selina...What's going on...?? Why is Dragun here?" Goku asked Selina a bit scared. "Like...I know Hanzo retreated due to injuries but..." Goku stopped, not sure what say next without being a burdern to his supperior.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"So Gun Xard was weak this entire time eh...?" Dragun asked himself. As he stood on top of the head of Behemoth. A 25-stories tall, 100 feet wide, and nearly 1-mile long (In other words, just like in true KH fashion, the last fight has to be friccken huge monster. Hmmm...How bout this? He's either bigger than that Dreadnought from the last boss fight in KH II, or nearly big as it?). Revealing it's sleek-blue body, covered in pitch black armor, with a white mane. On it's head was a red viser to cover it's eyes and had gastly teeth.

"Meet my personal [i]steed [/i]for battle."

"Hello." Rxadr said mockingly as she continued to rise into the air. "Love and Hate. Truth and Lies. Life and Death. Time and Space. Light and Darkness. Existence and Non-Existence. [i]The Sun and the Moon. Destruction and Protection. Infinity and Zero."[/i] She paused for a moment, and then suddenly she was enveloped in pure magic which had no element. It was composed of an [i]absence[/i] of elements. "Everything has an acronym. Even I, and even you. But you allied with your own acronym. Therefore, [i]Mati!"[/i] She suddenly popped out of existence for a moment, and if a normal person was watching her, their eyes would be blurred for a moment due to science which would take a tad bit long to explain. She reappeared behind the gigantomassive creature, and thrust her arms forward. A powerful wave of Nothing erupted from them, which then separated into different waves which bent and diverted to different parts of the Behemoth, and one wave was powerful enough to blow up your house.

(Yes, yes it is. Putting it in to fill a gap.)<BR> "I know. But how do Remnants live? A second way. I was good once as a pure being, evil once as a Nobody. Now i'm good again, as a Rebirth. I've lived three ways. And Akira, yes. I was blocked out of the battle. It is Rxadr and Akurix vs. Dragun and Behemoth. If they are defeated, it will me and Lominax only, though Akurix might escape the battle at the final climax." Varen explained to the boys, her 13-year old self working to be more punctual with her words, asking less questions. She felt the faint presence of Nevarx still in there, but he didn't have control; the Varen inside was peacefully compromising with him.

Shio looked at Varen and then nodded. [color="#FF0000"]The χ-blade...I forgot that was the main reason for these Keyblade Wars. Masters of Light and Darkness...fighting for the ultimate key...the χ-blade."[/color] he said, quoting another line from Yen Sid's books. Shio then looked at Akira and then put his hand on his shoulder. [color="#FF0000"]"That, Akira, is your own personal desicion. I'm not going to force you into something that you don't feel like doing. Cause, that's not the Keyblade Wielder I aim to be."[/color] Shio said moving away. He gripped Divine Remnant and then sighed. [i][color="#FF0000"]I'm feeling...like this is the last battle.[/color][/i] he thought to himself.

[i]Xemanon's Report XIII (Final)
I have little time to write this, so I will write quickly. My body is already fading out of existence, but luckily it is starting from my legs. My memories are starting to fade away, but I'm holding onto them. As I speak, the embodiment of my emotions is fighting against he the one destined for greatness, Sadisme, although his name now is Akira. I sensed my old servant somehow come back into existence, Gun Xard, but it may be more appropriate to call him Dragun. My chest has faded away now. There are many things that I have done and I wish I could tell evry1 tat Ia m sory 4 wht I did. Ifaled2w rn wrld of new hret--------[/i]
The report seems to be written using the mouth from the word 'evry1' and onward, and it ends in a line that heads towards the end of the paper.

[i]Xemanon's Report XIII (Final)
I have little time to write this, so I will write quickly. My body is already fading out of existence, but luckily it is starting from my legs. My memories are starting to fade away, but I'm holding onto them. As I speak, the embodiment of my emotions is fighting against he the one destined for greatness, Sadisme, although his name now is Akira. I sensed my old servant somehow come back into existence, Gun Xard, but it may be more appropriate to call him Dragun. My chest has faded away now. There are many things that I have done and I wish I could tell evry1 tat Ia m sory 4 wht I did. Ifaled2w rn wrld of new hret--------[/i]
The report seems to be written using the mouth from the word 'evry1' and onward, and it ends in a line that heads towards the end of the paper.

((Antonym, Merciful. Not Acronnym.))

Selina sighed, standing up. "Because Lord Hanzo retreated, and summoned him. You wish to question Lord Hanzo?" Selina stated, looking towards Dragun. "Though it is worry." Selina stated, about to walk towards Dragun. Then he did something she didn't expect. "Behemoth?! What is he thinking!? He could ruin everything! If them Nobodies defeat it, they've won! A heart like that....it's powers are nearly endless! Damnit." Selina cried, running towards Behemoth, jumping up it's back towards the extremely tall Dragun. "Why have you summoned Behemoth? That's too dangerous." She asked, before turning to Raxdr. "Please." She stated, placing her left hand at the beam of Nothingness. As it approached her, a similar light appeared in her own hand, and fired, equalling in strength to the beam fired by Raxdr. When the beams disappeared, Raxdr had gone, dashing behind Raxdr at a similar speed that Raxdr had done not a moment before, knife in hand. "Dont tempt me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akurix smiled as he realised how Raxdr had moved so fast. "Teleportation. Impressive." Akurix muttered, watching Raxdr start to battle what seemed to be her Heartless Equivalent, though he doubted they were the same person. "So I'm left with the giant and the Beast. Though I cant decide which one's which." Akurix sighed, drawing both his blades and drawing energy into them. "Well, I'd better get started. Iainuki Cross Blade Slash!" He called, slicing his blades into an X. The blasts caused were shaped like a cross, hence the name, and fired at an impressive speed towards Dragun and the Behemoth's head. Akurix, meanwhile, had teleported behind Dragun, with a roundhouse kick towards Dragun's head. [i]You're not the only one who can Teleport, Raxdr. And I've perfected the technique.[/i]

"H-hey! Where are you going!?' Goku shouted helplessly as he'd seen his comrade-in-arms-slash-supperior towards Dragun. But seeing how Dragun was nearly defensless while trying to completely summon Behemoth, Goku gasped in shock as he witnessed the speeds of Akurix comming towards Dragun. Reacting quickly, Goku took a sewing needle from behind his ears and transformed it into his signature staff, the Ruyi Jingu Bang, and extended towards the suit of armor he was wearing to quickly toss it into the air towards the crossing points between Akurix and Dragun. Blocking his attack "X" shaped/blast attack.

"Time to add another notch to Mr. Whacky!" Goku exclaimed in a jolly voice and jumped off from the ground, barely using his might from his tail , landing upon Behemoth's back and rushed twoards Dragun's aid.
"Ohh... Just when I was getting ready for a nice nap." Goku complained upon seeing Akurix rushing Dragun and jumped into the way of the way but fell short. To make up for it, Goku extended his staff, the Ryui Jingu Bang, to either deter Akurix from his attack, or hope that it actually stops him completely.

Meanwhile, Dragun who had witness Akurix's frontal assualt, put his arms in front of him to block attack and put his complete trust into Goku's hands as he defend the rear.

"Selina! Monkey! Give me enough time to summon Behemoth completely!" Dragun ordered. [i]You think it's dangerous Selina...But I'm the only one who has truely seen what Behemoth is capable of...and these Nobodies barely defeated Gun Xard using all their strength...Then they should be no match for Behemoth...[/i]

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"So you put your trust in me Shio...?" Akira asked himself and thought a bit. Looking towards Varen to answer her question, Akira said "[i]Remnants[/i] live like the rest of us. They are not aware that they are [i]Remnants[/i]. If anything...Remnants are called "Remnants" becuase when you do die and move onto the next life, a part of you is reincarnated. That's where you get the name, [i]Remnant[/i]. But if a "Remnant" and it's "Original Body" both co-exist, then only one can survive."

Moving his hands off of Shio's shoulder, Akira used the very same hand to feel Shio's hand on [i]His[/i] shoulder. Turning to meet his eyes again, Akira gave his decsion. "Personally, I don't think this fight concerns us...But if it really does pose such as great threat like Varen says...Then as Keybladers...It should be our job that the future generations don't deal with this...W-wouldn't you agree Shio?"

Rxadr suddenly disappeared once more, before reappearing somewhere further from Selina, and also in line of the Behemoth. "I don't have time to quarrel with you!" She declared. "This beast is our key to Kingdom Hearts, and you shall not delay me!" She paused for a moment when she heard Dragun's orders. [i]Incomplete? But its power already. . .[/i] For a moment, she faltered, but then became determined again. Hundreds of magical runes appeared and began to circle her, enveloping her. When they disappeared, she was brewing with magic. "You shall not stop me, Heartless! I have waited too many years to be denied now!" She then fired hundreds of Nothingness beams, but nearly towards Selina, they combined into one superpowerful blast, which could quite possibly destroy your school.

Archived