Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

Upon slamming his palms onto Behemoth, Dragun was perched down with his head hung low and suprised that Selina was willing to retreat rather soo quickly. After all his time he'd known her, Selina was never the one to let her prey escape. About to turn his attention towards Selina to relpy to her statement of reporting back to Hanzo, Dragun was caught off gaurd when Rxadr suddenly appeared in front of him. After hearing all of the words she had to say, Dragun tood up from his stance that summoned Behemoth and just glared at her with a calm and collected composure.

"Whoever said Behemoth had a "Heart?"" Dragun asked and narrowed his eyes towards his former friend stayed like that. Standing completley still and calm. With no indication that he was going to fight her. Much less talk. "Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't do anything without a reason..."

Completely ignoring Rxadr now, Dragun turned around and walked towards Selina, patting her shoulder and rested his hand on her as well. Using his free hand to summon a Corrider of Darkness and to let Behemoth do it's duty.

"Selina...are you sure about Sun Wukong?" Dragun asked Selina in a deep and concern voice, trying to verify if what she said about Goku was true. But seeing how the events were being played out. Dragun gave her a reassuring sqeeze and step through the corrider never to be seen ever again. "Gun Xard was the one with the Heart Rxadr. If you would have listened to him, then the Organization wouldn't have fallen. Behemoth...is only his steed. Driven by sheer will-power to find a master worthy of riding him once again. Behemoth is only the mere fragements of a trusted steed that was so loyal to it's master, that it became a Heartless..."

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i]"When it was brought to the Graveyard of Keyblades, the beast itself was soo huge that I once heard a rumor that Hades himself would never accept into his domain. This creature was so huge that not even the "Light" or "Darkness" accepted it's creation and condemned it's existence. It's paws were soo huge, that three houses could fit at the base of it. A back so huge that you could play that it was compared to a mountain. A head so huge, that you could play whatever sports you wanted and still wage a battle against your enemy. Not even "Light" itself could escape it's wrath when it was angered. Not even "Darkness" wanted to be near it when it was calm."[/i][/font]

[center][i]"In those days...everything sounded a lot better when such beasts did not exist when the war first started..."[/i]
-Unknown Armure-[/center]

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC: Right? Or change?

On Radiant Garden....

In the cold valley like area on radiant Gardens, an individual is seen dashing through, he wore a black hooded leather jacket that was unzipped and had no sleeves, and a hite singlet along with black leather pants and hwite raibans and black gloves. The boy who appeared to be 17 suddenly stopped in his tracks as a series of small black shadows spawned in his path. The boy frowned with discontent, he took off his hoodie revealing his short black hair with 2 strains at the front. The shadows slowly creeped in on him, surrounding him and leaving no chance for escape. [color="#0000FF"]"Even here there is nothing."[/color] The boy known as Eli stated. [color="#0000FF"]"You'se aren't my main concern right now." [/color]Eli moved his right arm to the right, a bright black aura soon engulfed his arm and more. As it diminished, it was replaced by a semi-large black keyblade. Eli grunted and dashed forward, within an instant he slashed 1 of the heartless shadows i front of him and continued running whilst being persued. [color="#0000FF"]"Darn it." [/color]Eli thought to himself as he looked back, [color="#0000FF"]"I can't afford to waste any more time!"[/color]

As Eli turned and looked forward he immediatly jumped to the side as a large heavy set Heartless stood in front of him. The giant heartless clubbed the ground with his massive fist causing a small crater to form on the ground. Eli landed on his knee with his left hand clenched. suddenly morre heartles spawned around him. Eli quickly stood up and glared at the 50 or so man army. "Grrr, fine let's do th-!" Eli was cut off however as the ground underneath him collapsed. Eli landed hard on solid ground, in a mini blue lighted cavern. There shallow water to his left and right, he managed to land on a path. Eli rubbed the back of his head as he slowly stood up. Eli looked at the giant hole in the ceiling, he had fallen at least 10 metres in height.

[color="#0000FF"]"Darn..."[/color] Eli thought he then caught a glimpse to his left. What stood there was a large portal, a worm hole like portal. [color="#0000FF"]"What the hell is this thing?" [/color]Eli thought as he looked around and noticed there was no other way out of the cavern. [color="#0000FF"]"Was i shown this for a reason?"[/color] Eli slowly walked to the portal gripping his shoulder tightly. Upon approaching Eli motioned to touch the portal lightly. As he did he was instantly sucked in. Eli couldn't seem to control his body, he couldn't even open his eyes until his body felt stable.

Finally the feeling faded, Eli panted heavily, he then felt his body come to a knelt position, he slowly opened his eyes and heard a loud roar. Eli slowly looked up to see a giant Beast Foot headed for him. Eli immediatly brought his black keyblade over his head as he had no time for any other movement.

"That thing that fell was Goku, frozen by my Blizzagun. The Pole was his weapon, and he weilded it well." Akurix explained, sighing. "He was a good opponent aswell. He wasn't the most observant, but knew what he was doing." Akurix muttered, before looking at Behemoth. "At anyrate, we have a Heartless to erase. And quick...." Akurix started, before seeing & feeling a small wormhole appear under the Heartless' foot, along with a boy of about 17. "Crap. I'll be right back." Akurix stated, before vanishing. He appeared under the foot about a second after, grabbing the Boy, and then appeared back with the small group, placing the boy down on the floor. "Sorry if I made you feel sick or anything. Moving at near lightspeed needs some getting used to." Akurix said.

“So that’s what that thing huh?” Akira said aloud towards Akurix’s statement about Goku’s demise. Swinging his shoulders once more before they would into the fray. On the verge of asking another question, Akira was cut off when Akurix mentioned Behemoth.

“T-That thing is a Heartless!?” Eyes widening, breathes becoming evermore shallow, this was what Akira was able to muttered out before realizing that the huge beast that was standing in front of him was indeed a Heartless. “I…I don’t think that is a Heartless…” Akira admitted truthfully, while keeping his gaze on the awe-inspiring, yet terrifying appearance of Behemoth. “I don’t see that Heartless emblem I’ve usually been seeing on that thing…But then again it-”

Cut off once again before he could finish, Akira was able to get a glance towards Akurix before he dashed momentarily and appeared. Completely caught off guard and impressed by the speed of Akurix. Any sign of doubt and fear that he had just seconds were completely dispelled by Akurix. In fact, this stunt had actually given him courage.

“Hehe, that was pretty fast you know; but I’ve seen faster.” Akira jested and noticed another figure on the ground. Bending down to see who he was, Akira was once again surprised to see another Keyblader with them. “Hey, you alright?” Akira asked the figure and completely adverted his attention from Akurix to the newly arrived figure. Making sure he was a considerable distance away from him in the event he needed air, or if he had accidentally touched him, he wouldn’t cause any more pain to him.

Within an instant of appearing in this random location, Eli found himself almost splattered by a giant heartless, the next instant he was rescues by a boy who appeared not much older then hiim. "What speed..." Eli though to himself as he looke dup at the boy. Eli then breathed out he was feeling slightly sick from the rapid pace change it did however pass slowly. "Wh-Where am I?" Eli asked as he turned to face the giant Heartless. "Who are you guys and whata re you fighting? A Heartless?" Eli had no idea what was going on, nor how that kid could be so fast, was everyone else thatquick? ELi considered himself to be strong and quite quick, but no where near that fast. "These guys are serious no doubt. But they don't appear to be who i'm looking for." Eli thought to himself.

"Whoa, easy there man" Akira responded to the newly arrived figure. Extending an hand towards him incase he needed a hand, Akira quickly took a glance at the boy's physique and gear. The pauldron piece of armor on his shoulder, sleeveless jacket, long pants, and footwear that some-what resembled boots, the only thing that went through his mind was [i]Whoa...this guy is decked out for a fight...[/i]

"My name is Akira 'Sadisme' Runner" Akira said, while raising his his right towards Eli again to see if he needed help getting up. "And what's yours?"

Shio walking up behind Akira and the new figure, stood up straight and looked at the new figure. [i][color="#FF0000"]A Keyblade wielder?? So there is another one here besides us. But I felt like I've seen this person before...[/color][/i] Shio thought, feeling a strange sensation of deja vu. He shook the feeling off and then said with a smile,[color="#FF0000"]"Hey there. Good to see your alright. Anyway, I'm Shio! And as my friend already said, his name is Akira. So who are and where the heck did you come from??"[/color] He was some what glad that another Keyblade wielder has joined their ranks, but he wanted to make sure that this person was on their side.

"Well, I control Space and all, so I could've been here and there at the same time y'know. I.e, I could've been faster." Akurix muttered, the corner of his mouth twitching into what could almost be called a smile. He was starting to not regret leaving the Organisation now. He felt like he was gaining a heart just being around these people. He sighed and looked the new arrival up and down, also noting the fact that this guy was heavily armored. "My name's Akurix, formor Number II of the Organisation. Please, do not comment on My appearence. I am a lot older than I look." Akurix stated, offering up his hand alongside Akira. "And dont worry, I'm not a bad Nobody."

"A Nobody?" Eli thought t himself as he slowly stood up and wiped the dirt from his pants. "My name..." Eli began but then stopped for a moment. "I'm Eli" Eli didn't think it was smart to reveal his identity no matter how nice the strangers appeared. Eli put his black hoodie on and began to walk in the opposite direction. He stopped after a few metres with his keyblade in hand. "It was nice to meet you alll. It really was, I can't even remember such kindness. And I will repay you for saving my life, and risking your own...but that day isn't today...Hopefully we'll meet again." Eli began walking away in the opposite direction from anyone. In his head he really didnt want to go, the last few years of his life his been consumed by hatred, but now for the first time, he felt that he could let it go briefly, in actuality he wanted somone to stop him from leaving badly.

[color="#FF0000"]"So that's it??"[/color] Shio asked, watching the person Eli walk away from them. [color="#FF0000"]"You're just walking away from us??"[/color] He sighed and then ran after Eli. [color="#FF0000"]"Wait one second, Eli! Look, your a Keyblade wielder....and we are too. The more of us there are together, the more we have a chance of winning."[/color] Shio said, now standing in front of Eli. [color="#FF0000"]"I'll lay it out to you like this. We're about to fight here in this Keyblade Graveyard...and I have a feeling this will be the final battle against these guys. Me, Akira, and Akurix can't fight them on our own....please....come with us and help us fight them."[/color] Shio wasn't sure if Eli would accept this offer....but all he could do was hope.

Seeing Eli was getting further and further away, Akira didn't do anything to stop him. All he could do, was just wait and see how would his own personal journey would go. Smirking at his own thought towards Eli, all Akira did was just take a little smile and made it into a big grin that was obiviously too big for his face.

"Nah...Just him leave him guys..." Akira blurted out in a calm and collected voice. "Just by looking at his eyes, it's easy to tell that he and I aren't so different. Heck, compared to all of us - even the Organization and Heartless - isn't it ironic that all of us are looking something? For him, it's easy to tell that he lost something and went through hell and back just to look for it. Compared to me and the Organization; that guy definately has problems that are bigger than mine."

Admiting on what was on his mind, Akira couldn't help but praise Eli himself. Both he and himself were one of those who were "one and the same" that you could probably meet once in a lifetime. "Could you guys wait here?" Akira asked Shio and Akurix (and Varen as well), and began to run full speeds towards hims. But at this point, Eli was beyond the distance of ever catching up with him if he continued to run any further. Stopping short in his tracks, Akira shouted out at the top of his lungs: "ELI!! YOU'RE ONE OF US!! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, IT'S JUST LIKE SHIO SAID!!! THE KEYBLADE CHOOSE US FOR A REASON!!! AND FOR THAT REASON, WE MUST BAND TOGETHER!!!"

Out of breath from his shouting, Akira began to walk back towards Shio and the group. With his head held high, Akira still couldn't help but have a big smile on his face and have a face of fierce of determination. Confident that Eli would likely took his words of advice to the Heart and just hoped like Shio...That maybe Eli would change of his mind and help them.

OOC: whoops frybread didnt see u were helping Eli off the ground lol soz for ignoring the post :(

Eli continued to walk at one point his mind he was set on leaving, until Shio stood in front of him. "Please move." Eli asked, Shio then began eplaining the situation, Eli was touched however he didnt show it, these...strangers they had accepted him without knowing anything but his name. Thoughts of Eli's once family soared through his head. Eli shook his head slowly "St-Stil-" He was then cut off by the call of Akira.

"The, the keyblade..." Eli took his hood off and looked at his keyblade, for so long hed been searching for clues and certain figures, but was what he really searching for, right in front of him? Eli looked up at Shio then back at Akira and the others. Eli looked down and smirked. "Alright" he muttered. He watched the giant heartless roar. "I feel it is mpore then coincidence that we met." Eli then notioned for he and Shio to walk back.

"Alright." He whispered upon arriving back. "Let's see what you'se can do!" Eli then prepared for the battle, a dark aura began circling his keyblade.

(Nah, it's cool man. Besides, any good role-player should atleast know how to adapt to any possible changes and occurances. Sense a role-play is literally told by different people and one little measly post can change everything, it should be common sense that someone should be used to change)

"Tch, that's the spirit"Akira muttered out loud so everyone could hear him.

"Hehe, I'd just realized something too..." Akira said, and took a heavy breather. "Out of all of us, I'm the youngest-"

Before he could finish his statement, the next thing that Akira realized was a huge earthquake comming from all sides of his body. The sheer magnitude and tenacity of it was soo immense, that he thought that the entire sky would've cracked open in two, revealing the starry night of the very pessimistic world that they were on. Unable to find his balance, Akira was forced to wobble from the pack unknowingly to find his balance, but was still knocked down on his feet extreamly hard. So hard that he was certain he heard a bone crack when he landed with a loud "THUD" sound comming from his bottom.
Distracted from the earthquake, the only explanation that could've explained it would be from Behemoth. Looking towards Shio and the others, the ground underneath Akira underneath began to crumble and completely collasped. Before he could even mutter a word for help, the ground surrounding Eli, Shio, Akurix and Varen began to collasp.

Extending his right hand frantically for their help, the ground underneath both Akira and the group of Shio began instanly dropped at the same time. Forcing them to be separated and isolated.

Realizing that he was lying on his back and in his new chamber of prison, the first that Akira did was call out for help, but was nuffled by the loud, thunder-like noise caused from the clashing and colliding rock hitting and rubbing against each other. Nor could he get up either, seeing how he couldn't even feel his body, the worst-case scenario that Akira pictured that he hit the ground so hard that not even body could register the pain and went into shock. But he couldn't lie there as well, since a rock or a huge boulder would crush him as well.

Forcing his numb body to move and it was there that Akira realized that his entire body collasped under his own weight and felt the pain comming to his body. Which was a good sign actually; because if he couldn't feel the pain, then it either meant he suffered a severe blow to the back of his head or either he was dead, but the fact was he couldn't move what-so-ever.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Even though it realized the two scrawny Nothings on it's back, Behemoth quickly stood up straight on it's hind legs to shake off whatever was on it's back. From it's position, Behemoth quickly and violently slamed it's two front paws that was outlined with ghastly claws, and caused an intense shockwave that the entire world more than likely felt it.

In short, Behemoth was only calm and still needed time to adjust to it's surrounding. At the same time, it also felt hostility and fear from being in a foreign environment, Behemoth fired a powerful, yellow-orange color energy beam towards the evening sky of Dusk to frighten away any potential predators and threats...

• 4 weeks later...
Varen was nestled on Behemoth's back. That Varen, next to them, was a Drawing Clone, and should be crushed to destruction. It was only a likeness of her- and she held onto the spot of the back almost nothing could reach. "I hope this works." Her pen starts to go crazy on the page, starting to draw a giant knight, to fight Behemoth. She put most of her strength into it, and put in a box: Size Enlargement. "100x Normal Size, to fight off this big guy. And, Green Raven Healer. Size Enlargement: 5x. Now, to summon." She drew a black circle on the spot around her, and started concentrating on the Journal. "Fighter Knight, Green Raven Healer, Summon!" She yells this last part as they start to form side by side, well, the Healer in the Knight's hand.

The battle raged on, but Behemoth was impossible to defeat. Everyone was starting to tire. Everyone, except her, Rxadr. She observed its ridiculously massive size, and ordinary animal instincts. Left alone, it would trample on worlds on worlds towards destruction. Fight against, and it would annihilate the world towards destruction. It didn't even have a Heart. Battling it was useless, but to leave it be. . . . .

The battle continued to rage on, but Rxadr only grew stronger with every magic blast she sent. She would never tire. She then observed the pitiful others who fought against the creature with hope, futile hope. There was no other option. Her Organization coat suddenly ripped apart, and her entire body began to glow blue like mana. Her entire body began to [i]turn into mana.[/i] Her power only kept on increasing, and she began to grow in size, rapidly. Within a few seconds, one could effectively say she had become a god. However, there was no essence left. Only a Will and Mana. Not even enough to be called a 'Remnant'. The god-like mana being, being the same size as Behemoth, enveloped it, and the mana began to burn Behemoth, attempting to consume it, attempting to accelerate entropy to the point that Behemoth was nothing. The being then turned into just something like an ocean wave, which then completely covered Behemoth. As the wave hit the ground, it separated into nothing, and Behemoth was [b]gone.[/b] Not destroyed, but weakened, no longer a threat, and [b]gone.[/b] Disappeared.

[center]Then the voice of Rxadr echoed: [i]So it turns out that in the end, though I lack of a Heart, still I can do what is right. To save the universe rather than to destroy oneself in vain. . . I wonder if [b]they[/b] are proud of me. I will find out soon enough.[/i][/center]

Varen was knocked off Behemoth right before the Wave. The summons failed, and she was watching, wide-eyed in shock. "S-she killed i-it. Rxadr, thank you." She said, tired. She was practically the only one not covered in Rock at that point. She was breathing heavily, and clutching her Notebook tight. She recorded Rxadr, finally, and Behemoth in her Memory Pages. Rxadr, just in case, and definitely Behemoth. She was rested on a Rock; her rock. The one she was supposed to be crushed by. "I survived. Thank you again, Rxadr. Where will you go now? I want to know." She spoke to the sky, after hearing Rxadr's words, she wondered if she could reply to her.

• 2 months later...

After falling through a giant crevice, time was no longer an option. Out breathe, out of sight, and out of options, Akira had fallen 30 feet from the “initial” ground floor and was in extreme pain. He couldn’t move his body due to numbness and was unable to call for help as his wind-pipe was covered in thick layers of dust and dirt. Lying flat on his stomach, Akira couldn’t really look around, as he felt something pinning him to the ground of the now-imprisoning cave. With both arms and legs sprawled across the ground, Akira could neither get up as well. Estranged and beginning to panic, it wasn’t until Akira looked to his left that he finally realized what was holding him down…

Horrified, a giant boulder completely encased Akira’s right arm, leaving only a little flesh on his shoulder exposed. Blood raising, heart beating faster and faster, Akira was facing an extreme form of adrenaline rush and was no longer thinking rationally.

“AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!”

Shouting out in extreme pain that was finally coming to him, Akira shouted and curse., kicked and punched and did everything he could do to get free. He’d even pulled a muscle in his right arm (even though it was crushed) to get free. Looking frantically, Akira looked to the left and spotted his knife. Seeing how it was in easy grabbing distance, Akira lunged for it.

"GRR...I refuse to die in a place like this!!"

Akira said with a few tear-drops in his eyes, but when he reached for his knife, Akira was only a few centimeters from it and began to panic now. His short and shallow breath began to take over his body, with tremors griping his hands tightly, cramps causing searing pain in his legs, Akira did the most basic thing that even a Coyote would do, and pulled as hard he could to break his right arm in multiple pieces and dislocated it.

Finally able to reach his knife by dislocating his right shoulder, Akira placed his knife over the exposed strip of skin and began to pray to himself…Unknowingly, the only person that did came to his mind was the girl who looked like the girl he met on his home world of Inu. This girl was named Hi’hime Kazama. A childhood friend of Akira who had reddish-orange hair that was shoulder length long in a very attractive swirl and had porcelain-like skin that was white as snow. But every since he was departed from his beloved Inu, Akira had forgotten almost everything about her and could only think about another girl. This girl had long pink hair that was worn in a side ponytail and also had white skin, just like porcelain. Her name was “Xersha.”

Trying his best to remember his childhood friend, the only girl that kept appearing in his mind was Xersha. Every thought, every breathe, and every move he made, it felt like it was dedicated to Xersha, when he was trying to remember the other girl. Unable to take it anymore, Akira’s very mind just shattered.

"Forgive me Xersha..."

Akira said in a low-pitched tone without any care in the world anymore and began sawing his arm off…

“His mouth kept moving and his mind went dead, so picking up the pieces, now where to began?”

Varen teared up. She saw nobody else in the area, now practically a Graveyard. She held the book. Her creations popped out of the book to comfort her. She had completed her transformation into the age she should be. Longer hair, more mature looks. Her coat fit snugly around her, the tears falling down it's zipper. She fell to the knees, then remembered who she had known. Rxadr, her leader. Akurix. Her "brother". Nevarx. Her old form and true brother. A soul then surrounded her. She shook her head. "No. It's not my time." But the soul had a face, not unlike the one in the book.

She found the entry, and smiled. "Brother." She hugged him, but found he slipped through her fingers. He spoke. "Sister. It's not your time. Search for anyone." Then she heard Akira yelling. "Akira!" He smiled. "Go." He re-entered her body, and she walked towards where she thought the words were coming from.

"ARRRGGAAHHH...ha...ha...ha...ha...GrrrAAAHHH!!!"

Akira shouted out in pain. Taking deep and shallow breaths that were supposed to help ease the pain, had little to no effect. Every time he'd moved his knife back and forth, the only that he could think about, was the fact that the outside flesh was being torn apart and he had to watch it.

"GaaaAAAHHHH!!!!"

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Returning from an enduring battle, the demon ninja, Hanzo "Oni" Hattori successfully returned from his mission, but was critically wounded as well.
"Zaaar!!" he'd shouted out in a calm, yet enraged tone. Flustered with his compianion's lack of dedication as he returned through a Corrider of Darkness, appearing outside a pair of two heavy doors. But he couldn't keep his composure and he felled to one knee, grabed his chest and began to feel faint.

"Report to Dragon...it's a success..."

Falling on his stomach, Hanzo rolled onto his back began to stare into sky. A sky which had no real "sky", but only with pitched arkness and a feared flashes of red, blue, yellow and other colors that that complimented. It was clear that he was defeated and extreamly prone to any attack. But he was far from being [i]destroyed.[/i]

"How many more years was it? That this castle was still standing...?" Hanzo asked himself. Because what laid around him, were piles and piles of ruin and debries. Worn out white walls and rotted out staircases. Hanzo looked up from the ground and seen remnants of a fallen castle and atop it, was a single room.
[i]"How long ago was it that Castle Oblivion was still standing...?"[/i]

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

When everything was said and one, Akira was slowly but surely dragging himself across walls of the cave that imprisoned him...

Holding a bloody jacket around his shoulder, the walls of the cave was the only thing that supported him, as all of his weight was too concerned leaning to right.

His boots were tattered and made every step he took hurt. The pants around his legs had severe cuts and gashes in them, making every breeze feel like whips across his exposed bottom. His blackish-blue undershirt was too light and breathable, offering the walls free scraps and bruises against the body.

He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take the pain against his body and dropped to both his knees. All he could do was just smile. Smile with a bloody face that made him look like a maniac. If that wasn't enough, Akira could hear [i]rumbling[/i] and [i]thud [/i]sounds comming from around him. The wave that Rxadr summoned to put an end to the battle against Behemoth was done, but the water had to go somewhere, and underground was the only choice. Underground where he was.

Losing faith and all things else. A strange figure came to him. A young boy with blond, shaggy hair, two samurai style swords and wearing the Organization robes, Akurix came out of nowhere, grabed him by the shirt, and dashed out of the cave.

Facing twists and turns, Akurix was finally able to see light and sped full speed towards it. But at this rate, the wave was so much faster than them and only one of them could get it out...

[center][center][b][i]Heart, Soul, Body[/i][/b][/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][i]When the Heart has been released before the Soul and Body. . . .[/i]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][i]They [b]rejoin[/b], instead of fading into Nothingness[b].[/b] . .[/i]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Such was the case of one specific being . . . .. .[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Their existence [b]REVERSED[/b], they continued on.[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center]-Unknown[/center][/center]

"Whaaaaaaaa. . . . . .?" A woman muttered. She stood in the middle of nowhere. "Eh???????" She seemed to be really confused. "I-. . . .I-. . . . what? What? What the. . . . ?" She thrust her arms forward, before holding them out in front of her. She grinned. She paused for a moment, before suddenly a staff appeared in her left hand. She looked at it. "Hm. . . . . how very [b][i]interesting[/i][/b]."

Cue mysterious fade-out!

--------------------------- --------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------

"Sure thing. . . ." The entity known as Zar muttered. He looked really sleepy. He yawned a bit, oblivious of the fact that Hanzo was critically wounded, and turned. " . . . . I guess it worked. . . . . so very surprised. . . ." He began to walk away to report to Dragon. "This is a huge pain . . . couldn't you just do it yourself. . . .?" And with that, he disappeared.

((Apologizes for the late response. It's just that I had football practice and we've been training like crazy for an upcomming game. Which is tommorow my time. So I'd been kinda worn out to type anything. Again, apologizes for the late response.))

Hearning Zar walking away, Hanzo just sood at the sky...[i]"This is a huge pain . . . couldn't you just do it yourself. . . .?" [/i]

Hanzo could've done it himself, but only Zar was capable of actually talking to Dragun. Because the truth was, both Hanzo and Dragun deeply hated each other. The reasons were obvious within the Heartless empire, but only Hanzo and Dragun knew they [i]real [/i]reasons as to why they hated each other. Idealogies. Backgrounds. History. Goals.
Everything they stood for and believed in were like day and night. Ying and Yang. Water and Fire. But they knew how to put aside their hate and knew how to cooperate with each other.

[i]Zar...[/i] Hanzo thought. [i]Do you know what this means? This means that Gun Xard's true and final plans can now come together. True, Gun Xard is dead and destroyed,[/i]

[i]But before he was destroyed, Gun Xard was working on a master plan. A plan that took him so many centuries to finally hypotheses…[/i]
[i]If a ‘World’ has a ‘Heart’ , then why not simply destroy the Door that guards it? If it takes one-thousand years to unlock the Door, then why not break down the Door? So, what Gun Xard hypotheses was, was to gather enough force from clashing both Light and Darknnes to collide. Creating the Void, Twilight, and Dusk as a result. The resulting energy forces would then be channeled into one giant ‘Spirit Bomb.’ This bomb, would be created out of the elements that govern many worlds and be expanded until it…Implodes.[/i]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slowly sitting up, Hanzo raised one knee for a stand for one arm and used the other arm to prop his body from behind. Glaring up towards the rotted out staircase which kept going up and up…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Since Twilight and Dusk are practically ‘one and the same’, they can virtually co-exist with each other. But Void the is needed because like any given Mass in the universe, everything takes up Space. So the Void simply creates more space so that the energies of Twilight and Dusk and keep swirling around and around. To the point that both Light and Dark are sucked in as well.[/i]
Recovering his fatigue, Hanzo was now able to stand up-right. Taking his steps at baby paces and began walking up the stairs towards the one and only room that was still standing in the now fallen Castle Oblivion.
[i]Once Light and Darkness are sucked up with Dusk and Twilight, they began clash all at once. Creating more and energy and space. Greatly expanding the Void. The finale of this bomb, comes when they form a giant White Orb that begins to encase everything it touches. Eventually, it can consume an entire world; thereby destroying the Door effectively to help create Kingdom Hearts. And once an world is consume by the Spirit Bomb, it no longer consume therefore implodes on it’s self.[/i]
Halfway up the stairs, Hanzo began to sense something in the air. Worried at first, he’d only said one thing; “Truly, a fearsome weapon indeed…Is that why you were destroyed Gun Xard?”

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Meditating in an different chamber somewhere within Castle Oblivion, Dragun noticed Zar coming into his room. Grunting at first, Dragun turned his attention towards Zar and smirked. He’d already knew why he was here, so before Zar could say anything, Dragun quickly said “Zar, can you anticipate what is going to happen next?”

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Crashing their way through the caves, both Akira and Akurix were in a race against time. As the wave that was summoned by Rxadr was turning against them. Seeing no other alternative, Akrurix shouted with all of his might, yelling one his closest allies to aid them. “VAAREN!!”
With hopes that Varen could possibly slow down time, and if she couldn’t, Akurix wouldn’t have any choice but to bend the space around him to create another wormhole that threatened to destroy the caves around him.

Zar chuckled a just a tiny bit. Quite possibly, had he not been so sleepy and lazy, he would have burst into laughter. " . . . But of course, Dragun. . . ." He said, slowly, which had a somewhat amused tone about it. ". . . . From here. . . . the work can continue. . . ." He paused for a moment to yawn. He always seemed to be this sleepy, but never seemed to fall asleep, being in constantly conscious for some reason. ". . . . I am actually. . . . [i]surprised[/i]. . . that everything . . . well, nearly everything, most likely . . . . was a success. Such a gamble. . . . . and the one who wins the gamble profits from it after all. . . . [b][i]The Spirit Bomb[/i][/b]. . . . from here, we continue, correct?"

Varen heard Akurix's yell. She tried to run towards them, but found Clockwork to be a faster method. She seldom used it, she only remembers it through the Nevarx entry. Her new clockwork form has a pink and a black color. The black is the dipping soul, using the pink's hands. The pink is Varen drained of Nevarx(the reason they could perform this ability as both Nevarx and Varen) with the black's giant hands. It floated towards the cave in which Varen's allies are in. She pulled herself off the Clockwork, and pushed the Clock into the falling stone.

"RUN!" They say in unison, and kinda defeat the purpose by dragging the two out of the Cave. They end the form, and the wave they were holding up collapsed. They break into two people. They look up at each other. "No. This cannot be. How did we split???" Varen and the other form pull out their notebooks and write it down. "I feel weak." Varen says. She isn't fading, its her power connecting to her split. They shake their heads, and fall down.

(Splitting prematurely from Clockwork if your a single person kills you. Using Clockwork more than twice in a year for single people kills you. With two people, if they have the power, they can do so.)

“That is the illusion of the Spirit Bomb. It’s our deterrence against the “Key.” If an existence of an “Ultimate Key” exists, this “Key” threatens to destroy any and all Ideologies, Nations, and Borders.” Dragun retorted in a serious and concerned voice. Turning his head from Zar back towards the wall, Dragun closed his eyes to meditate again. Upon doing so, two strange circles appeared on the room in front of him.

The two torches that brightened the room were now overwhelmed by an bluish colored aura. These two circles told the entire life of Dragun. Only he, and a selected others could read them. And right now, he only kept one eye on the past, the other eye on the future, and in return he would have a balanced life.

“Unlike our ancestors -Sora, Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas and many others - they had waged war to settle everything. To make sure nothing happens in the future. But seeing how we are at war again, their efforts failed.”

Taking a very deep breath, Dragun opened his eyes and the two circles were now gone. Leaving the room being illuminated by the poorly lit torches. Just the way Dragun wanted it.
“In a war that doesn’t need Land or Borders, all that is needed is Ideologies. A Memes in other words. With a Weapon that destroys Ideologies and Memes, we need a Weapon that destroys Land and Borders. We just can’t carelessly use a Weapon of Mass Destruction without cause (WMD). But if we are lucky, then the “Key” will be created. Then the Spirit Bomb will be used. But until that happens, we simply have to take each world by force.”

Getting up from the ground, Dragun walked towards the entrance that Zar came through. A tattered blanket in a room that had broken walls with broken ceilings. Patting Zar on the shoulder on the way out, Draugn gave out his deepest concern.

“With our Lord finally recovering from his sleep, our commander healing from his wounds, our goal towards domination is closer than ever before. Ever since our last conflict with Organization XIII, The Heartless Empire was practically destroyed. But before I bid my final farewell let me ask you again Zar, but with more emphasize this time. What do you anticipate? If our Message is Blown by the Wind, if we are Erasing Memories, with Stars being the only Witness of our Existence. Then Change is what the World awaits. But could that be Peace or War?

Because, that is the one thing I can never answer. When are waging War because of the Memes left by our ancestors, does that mean Peace or War?”

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Reaching the only room left standing in Castle Oblivion, Hanzo opened the room with the white walls to meet his true Commander. Hiruma Yoichi.

Bowing down to one knee with a sign of great respect.
“My Lord, the mission is done.”

“Kekekekeke…About ****ing time…Kekekekeke…” Hiruma replied with an evil chuckle. But he couldn’t move. He was stuck in a type of Pod that kept from him moving. Before any of this had ever happened, Hiruma was critically injured and was in a type of coma.

“All that is left is for the ****ing “Master” to wake up.”

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

“*huff* *huff* *huff* Akurix…it’s getting closer…” Akira complained and coughed up a bit of dirt and blood.

“I know! I know!!” Akurix snapped back with such a enrage tone. It was like everything was being stacked against him. Against them!!! Out of all people in the accursed universe, why did it had to be them!?

With his last chance of hope failing, Akurix could only curse at the wind as he carried an extremely weakened Akira on his shoulder. Seeing no other choice in this mess, Akurix did the unthinkable and summoned another Wormhole himself. To Akurix, it was against the laws of the universe to ever do such a thing without bringing harm to the universe, but at this point, it was worth the risk of getting out of here.

“Sorry about this Varen…” Akurix said to himself, as he gently put down Akira, clapped his hands together and slammed them down into the ground.

With bits and pieces of space being warped, Akurix could see the many and infinite possibility of locations. Any of them was better than here, but if he were to have a choice, he’d rather he’d died with his friends. The only problem was that, he could not precisely pick a location at will. Or instead, he couldn’t pick a location because he was stressed. If he was under stress-free conditions, it would’ve been different, but at this point, it was a gamble of just trying to enter it or not.

It was completely unfair to them. Akurix knew it and Akira knew it as well.

His breath getting quicker. The missing heart that should’ve been there, was now beating way to fast for him to control it. Akurix was now feeling [i]fear[/i] despite not having an heart.

“Hurry up!” Akira yelled out. Even though he wouldn’t normally shout at people, Akira didn’t want to die in a place like this. He couldn’t help getting up despite having one arm only. “Akurix! Does it matter where we end up!?” Akira shouted again. Because at this point, the wave that was coming at them was beginning to crumble away any noises coming towards them.

Looking back at Akira with concern, Akurix didn’t know what to say. Except to stare.

“As long as they know we’re okay!! They’ll look for us!!” Akira shouted. Putting his only arm on Akurix’s shoulder and Reassured him. “It’s okay!! Trust me!”

“How do you know!? You never done this before!!” Akurix shouted back.

“I don’t!! I just have a hunch!!!”

With this, it was settled. No words of encouragement were needed. It just all boiled down to two different people wanting to live. Akira volunteered to go first…Then Akurix…

It was likely they would be separated away from everyone. It was unlikely they would both reunite with everyone. Whatever the case, the two entered the Wormhole with pride and began to see what faith had in store for them…

". . . Nothing lasts forever. . ." Zar muttered. "It is ironic that the only way to achieve Peace. . . . is War . . . but we are doing all we can . . . it may be that we're closer to this 'Peace' than anyone in [i]existence [/i]has ever had before. . . but even if we succeed, soon time will wash away all our efforts. Time is that cruel. . . what we are doing might possibly achieve a 'Peace' that will last for thousands of years . . . . but no more than that. [i]'Forever'[/i] simply does not exist. " He paused for a moment, before turning to Dragun to clarify his words. "[i]A [b]partial success[/b] . . . [/i]that is what I anticipate[i].[/i]"

Archived