Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1303943423' post='5172464']
[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"So you put your trust in me Shio...?" Akira asked himself and thought a bit. Looking towards Varen to answer her question, Akira said "[i]Remnants[/i] live like the rest of us. They are not aware that they are [i]Remnants[/i]. If anything...Remnants are called "Remnants" becuase when you do die and move onto the next life, a part of you is reincarnated. That's where you get the name, [i]Remnant[/i]. But if a "Remnant" and it's "Original Body" both co-exist, then only one can survive."

Moving his hands off of Shio's shoulder, Akira used the very same hand to feel Shio's hand on [i]His[/i] shoulder. Turning to meet his eyes again, Akira gave his decsion. "Personally, I don't think this fight concerns us...But if it really does pose such as great threat like Varen says...Then as Keybladers...It should be our job that the future generations don't deal with this...W-wouldn't you agree Shio?"
[/quote]

Shio smiled and said,[color="#FF0000"]"You got that right. So I guess its settled...we're gonna stop this before it gets any worse."[/color] He then looked at the ground and began to be in deep thought. [i][color="#FF0000"]But what if its like the last time Keyblade wielders were here...one lost his heart, one was taken over by the darkness, and the other one was sent somewhere. I-I-I'm not sure I can handle something like this.[/color][/i] Then at that moment, Shio heard two faint voices.

[color="#FF00FF"][i]Shio, please don't give up.[/i][/color]

[color="#006400"][i]C'mon Shio! Don't tell me your gonna start chickening out on this adventure![/i][/color]

Shio lifted his head and then smiled. [color="#FF0000"][i]Yenna....Ryuusaki....thank you.[/i][/color] he thought to himself.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Selina smiled as the beams fired towards her and Behemoth, easily able to annihalate them in a quick fell swoop. But there was no fun if people just used brawn, was there. "You cant defeat me Nobody." Selina stated, outstretching her own hand and firing a series of beams not similar, but Identical to the ones shot by Raxdr. They acted in an Identical manner to Raxdr's, almost like a reflection, and cancelled each other out. "You need to use your brains to defeat me. And that's something you obviously dont have much of." Selina chuckled, firing another beam of nothingness, identical to the first beam.

Akurix groaned and moved his feet slightly so that the sole of his foot kicked him off of the staff, catapulting him onto the floor a bit away from Goku and Dragun. "You, Monkey boy. Fight me." Akurix said, placing his hand on the floor. A similar aura to that Dragun had gave off, except it was white, covered the area around Akurix. It was much smaller than Dragun's had been, but covered a couple of metres. In side the aura, a group of Embodiments started to appear, about five, each about 8 foot tall, holding a Katana. "You five, go destroy Behemoth. I'll deal with this guy." Akurix stated, sheathing one of his blades and pointing the other one at Goku's heart. "I'll defeat you quickly. No problem." Akurix stated, drawing energy into his blade. "Spacial Dismemberment." Akurix stated, slicing his blade horizontally in front of him. This created two slashes, one where the blade had slashed, one behind Goku, in line with the first one. "You have about three seconds now, before you are torn apart by friction in the small rupture in Space/time you are currently in. Basically, you will be torn in half by the two parts of space/time rubbing together in opposite directions, which shouldn't happen in nature.

[i]More than likely we'll get destroyed but...if that is the case...then there is one person I have to take with me...[/i]

Thinking to himself, Akira was making a mental note to himself; which consisted of one thing only. If he is to be destroyed, then Lominax is too go down with him too. Even though he was grateful for everything that Lominax done for him, he'd personally could accept his goal of separating the worlds into [i]Light[/i] and [i]Darkness[/i]. Because in the smallest glimpse of hope, there was a great chance that his world was on the side of [i]Darkness[/i].

Walking ahead of Shio and Vare, Akira gace Shio a reassuring sqeeze and began walking towards the fight. But seeing how it was a good 2-miles from it, Akira began to ponder every possible scenario that could happened, ans WAS happending. Although being worried himself, Akira began to wonder if there was anything he could leave behind as a momento. But failed in thinking of anything.

"Hey Shio." Akira began. "During that time in Twilight Town, I remember you talking about how you were also "finding" your friends as well. So if you don't mind me asking...But who exactly are your friends?" He'd asked. In a tone of natural couriousty. Of course, this was something that was on the back of his mind, he'd needed something to get his mind off the impending fight.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Snickering at the challenge, Goku jumped down all the way from Dragun's back shouted "I am no ordinary monkey! I am the great, supreme, wonderful and illustrious Lord Sun Wukong the magnificent!" posing with his hand towards Akurix to add to the effect.

Taking single strain of his hir, Goku quickly used it to transfrom into a pillar of metal to block the incomming blast that was in front of him. Complety destroying to first attack and truned his attention to his back. Seeing it move at such speeds, Goku used all of his might to jump high into the air sing his tail. Avoiding the attack from behind, and was now charging towards Akurix at incredible speeds.

Shio sighed and said,[color="#FF0000"]"Well its friend. The one I'm looking for is named Ryuusaki. Me and him lived near each other and always visited the islands in our world."[/color] He chuckled a little and said,[color="#FF0000"]"You could say we were a little inseparable. But that storm changed everything...Heartless attacked the island, Ryuusaki was acting weird and being enveloped by darkness...and I was given the Keyblade."[/color] Shio stopped for a moment and then pulled out his WayFinder. [color="#FF0000"]"Though I did make a promise to the new princess of Radiant Garden, Yenna. After I find Ryuusaki, I'd come back to her."[/color] he said looking at the WayFinder.

"Hahahaha! Is that so?" Akira asked, chuckling as well, and glanced towards Shio and back towards the sky. Raising his hands above him, as if trying to grab the sky. "It must be nice...Having a home to come home too." Akira admitted, a bit depressed after realizing that he didn't have a "Home" to call home. "But alas...Just lik Liu Bei who wondered the streets of his his city, I think I can still make a living off the streets of Twilight Town. If anything...I think my friends are better off without me. Besides, I really don't want to drag them into this mess and I think they can handle themselves as well.

Shio smiled and put his WayFinder in his pocket and said,[color="#FF0000"]"I told you, I'm helping you find your friends too. And maybe, since you said your world was taken over by the Heartless, you could all stay on the islands with me and Ryuusaki...though, I'm still wondering if I should ask Yenna to come with us."[/color] He knew that she was the princess of Radiant Garden, and he knew that royalty and a normal person like himself...relationships like that never really worked out. [i][color="#FF0000"]Well, maybe with me being the Keyblade wielder...that might be a good thing...[/color][/i] Shio thought as he sighed.

"Heh, you still going on about this Yenna girl?" Akira teased once again, while making their way past an endless graveyard of Keyblades. Gazing across the landscape, Akira rested his Keyblade on his shoulders and began humming a little tune. But getting a little dull, Akira looked to his left and noticed that Varen was walking with them as well.
"If Yenna really is a "Princess", then the chances of her leaving her Kingdom depends on what kind of government it is. If the people don't need her as a political leader, then the royal family isn't needed. But if she is a Political Figure, then she really can't leave, otherwise, the moral of the kingdom goes down." Akira admitted truthfully. Even though he knew it may cause some sort of doubt around him, he'd atleast wanted to share that much. Unfortunately, his words came down when he noticed a sullen look on Shio's face. Wanting to lighten the mood, Akira started to talk a bit more of himself.

"The world I live in, was divided into six countries." Admitted Akira, holding up 6 fingers to prove his point. "Starting with the oldest, you'd have: Yama (Mountain) in the north/north-east, Jou'nea (Beauty) to the southeast, Ame (Rain) directly south, Cibola (City of Gold) to the northwest, S'ai (Sand) in the southwest, and last of -and youngest- my home country, Inu (Dog)." Holding his head high for knowing the knowledge of his world, Akira continued. "The entire history of the country is...or was about 200 some-years old. Of course, a group of indigenous were the first ones who dominated the land. But to the lands across the ocean in the east, were people who needed more land, had gone and explored west. So, after some 200 years of conolizing, fighting for the land against the indigenous, and waging wars against themselves the explorers got their land. Some countries had monarchies, others democracies, and other communism. For Inu, we'd had a democracy, but with a king. Don't aske me the details, but I really needed money to pay off a huge medical bill from when I was 8, that I had join the military when I was 12. Through the military, I was able to pay it off, and earned the nickname
"Slumdog" by the king himself. I'm not sure why, but after that moment, I was summoned to his court on numerous occasions and began to know him on a friendly matter. To the point where my opinion was actually counted when he needed some advice!"

Laughing out in glee, Akira began to smile upon remembering his time back on his world.

[color="#FF0000"]"Well that is true, Akira..."[/color] Shio said as he replied to Akira's statement, regarding Yenna. But he was right though, Yenna was a political figure and if she left Radiant Garden would be in total chaos. [color="#FF0000"]"Well, I didn't want to leave her be...she's just too beautiful. I mean she's got this beautiful raven black hair, man..., and the prettiest blue eyes."[/color] Shio said as he began to fantasize about Yenna. He quickly shook his head and said,[color="#FF0000"]"S-Sorry...was a little occupied with that...And about your world, I would've never thought that something like that would be around the other worlds like this. Your world sounds pretty amazing, a little bit better than my islands."[/color]

"Hahaha, it sounds nice, but when it was taken over by the Heartless. Everything was in chaos; major wars were going on, countries facing no governments -anarchy in other words, and just a lot of causalties. Unfortunately, I was born and raised on the peek point before everything went down hill." Akira said, looking a bit sullen himself, but turned his head up towards the fight and continued. "I mean, you can literraly say I picked the wrong time to BE born! Hahahaha, but being serious here, the turning point for everything going wrong, was when I was 13. That year, my country, Inu were holding an annual sporting events called the "The Games." Where every nation and country was inviting across the land to partcipate in many sporting events. Personally, this was a new experience for me, because I never heard of anything like this and when one my friend, Diego, mentioned it to me. I asked if there was some kind of fighting/boxing event. Because, after being with my sqaud -Diego Takeda, Hi'hie Kazama, and our squad leader, Lance O'naw, I was really reving up to fight Diego, since we'd pretty much fought every aspect of the day! Like this one day, when he ran out of milk in his canteen, he'd accused me of drinking it and thew a rock at my head!"

Laughing once more, Akira shifted his hair on his forehead and revealed a little scar on the hairline.
"With that being said, this was a our chance to settle the dispute of "Who's better for once and for all!."" Akira jested out, clenching his fist into a ball of fury, and had eyes that let up with joy. "So for 3 straight months, the two of us trained like crazy and sparred with each other to point where I could literraly dislocate his leg and pop it back in place! Hehe, when The Games did start, we were told that it was a tournement style competition. People from all over the country -international and foreign alike!- had gathered for this event. Over 60 people had joined for this tournement! Of course, it was like FOREVER! When my fight came up. Unfortunately, Diego was paired into another block so we had to win every fight to fight each other!"

Stopping to take a break, Akira looked at Shio and sacarstically said "Hmm...She sounds pretty hot! Maybe you can arrange...oh...I dunno...a meeting?"

Akurix groaned as Goku managed to dodge Akurix's attack. It wasn't particularly hard, all you had to do was Jump, so Akurix cancelled it, saving his energy. He groaned and watched as Goku dashed at him, nearly rivalling Akurix's medium fast speed. An extremely impressive feat that Akurix had never faced before. "You're fast." Akurix stated, as Goku closed in on him. However, as Goku got within about 10 feet of him, Akurix vanished, appearing behind Goku, looking away from Goku towards Behemoth. "But I'm faster." Akurix stated, vanishing again, appearing underneath Goku, his foot about to kick Goku's feet from under him. "Keep up if you can." Akurix stated. Truth be told, he wasn't looking forward to killing this guy. Being able to keep up with him was a major feet, and that meant that this kid was a powerful person. And it was a waste to just kill him now. But he had to.

[color="#FF0000"]"Wow, those games sound pretty awesome. But they don't sound as cool as the games that are held in Olympus Colosseum."[/color] Shio said with a smile. The sound of Akira and Diego fighting each other, reminded him of when him and Ryuusaki would take the wooden swords they owned and fought against each other. [color="#FF0000"][i]Man, the stuff that Akira is talking about...kinda remind me of the times I've had with my own friends.[/i][/color] he thought with a smile. Then he heard Akira ask if he should set up a meeting with Yenna. [color="#FF0000"]"Well I told you before...that I'd see her again after I find Ryuusaki."[/color]

"I'm not slowing down to let you lot catch me, I'll see ya later." Goku exclaimed in a suprised tone when Akurix's attack came from under him. Acting like a monkey; when his foot was kicked out from under him, Goku lost balanced and fell foward. But using his hands a recovery, Goku was literally running on his feets in a handstand. "Alright! It's time to paint the town red!... And I'm all outta paint!" Using the loyalty of the Ruyi Jingu Bang, Goku extended to ram into Akurix's chest. But instead of using it as an attack, he'd merely used Akurix as a base-stand, and used him as leverge to jump high into the air. Disapearing from view and caused Akurix to stop and antcipate his next move.

Upong jumping into the air, a few of strands of Goku's hair fell off and decorated the ground. Using his magical hairs, Goku had them transformed into a cell and caged Akurix in a cell made of the strongest stell. "Oh yeah!! Heeere I come!!" Goku's voiced trailed off into the sky and could be heard from the ground. Grabbing his staff, Goku changed it into a giant lance/spearhead and began falling at incredible speeds. With the intention of impaling Akurix from above as he fell from the sky with grace.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"You know I was only kidding about meeting her right?" Akira asked. "But Olympuss Colosseum? I never heard of it." Akira admitted truthfully. Walking forward some more before he came to stop and noticed a figure jumping high into the air. Clutching his Keyblade that was rested on his shoulder tightly, Akira began wondering if they should be prepared right now, as they were now in the zone where a stroy shot from any attack could now harm them. Shaking it off, Akira continued with his tales from his home-world.

"Actually, what made these games so wonderful, was that it was a bloodsport. You can literally die in the name of "Sports." Of course, if you took to much of a beating, the ref could stop it. Since each fighter could fight all they want and get injured. You had to have the sense of when to give up, otherwise you'll just get killed. I'd witinnesed two fights like this: The first fight, was between a good friend of mine, Yasu Go; his wrost enemy for killing his mother when he was young, Axel Fireseed, was capable of literally controlling the earth; and the mentally unstable S'ai. You'd pronouced his name as "Say" and it meant "Sand" in his native tounge. Obvisouly he was named after his country, which was covered in a mass amount of desert. Out of these three fighters, S'ai was the dangerouss, because I heard a rumor that was "Psyhic" or something like, and that he could literally move objects with his mind." Stopping to take a break, Akira kicked a few kicks to get the blood flowing threw them and continued. "During the first half, both Axel and S'ai ganged up on Yasu. Aamzingly, Yasu used his small body and his natural speed and agility to avoid most of the blows. But things started to get kicked up notch, when they started pulling out weapons. You see, each match, the crowd coud choose it's rules and such. This time, they choosed weapons to be allowed."

Finally getting the blood for he needed, Akira began to stretch out his arms as well and desummoned his Keyblade.

"When Axel, S'ai and Yasu couldn't get an obvisous advatage, everyone in the fight was getting frustrated and started to use any means to win. With this in mind, Yasu go was able to throw Axel out of the arena and focus his attention on S'ai. Of course, Axel -being the violent and bashful one- couldn't let that stop him. Then he'd literally used his powers to lift the arena 50 feet in the air! Casung Yasu to lose his balance, while S'ai on the other hand, used this to his advatage and thew him off the arena!' At this point everyone was flipping out. Even the other figthers in the back! Including me and Diego!"

Shio heard all this and was surprised about what Akira went through on his home world. [color="#FF0000"][i]Wow...I had no idea he went through all this...[/i][/color] he thought, listening to the story Akira was telling. [i][color="#FF0000"]Kinda hope that none of those games pull me or any of my friends in...cause if they do, I won't be fighting any of them...cause I won't do that to them.[/color][/i] Shio then tossed his Keyblade in the air and watched it disappear. He put his hands in his pockets and said,[color="#FF0000"]"So...where do you think this small road will be taking us? Cause I'm kinda getting tired walking."[/color]

Akurix sighed and touched the walls of the Cage. Solid steel, nigh unbreakable. He wasn't going anywhere soon. Or atleast, if he wasn't who he was. He smiled and looked up at Goku, sheathing his blade. "I do believe I've told you, you cannot match me. You can get close, but you cannot match, nor catch me." Akurix stated, yawning as Goku sky dived at him. He placed his hand behind his head, scratching the back of his neck, before vanishing, from view, appearing about a metre above Goku, seemingly standing on mid-air. "You cannot defeat me, monkey boy. Whether you be a Lord or not." Akurix stated, creating a ball of Ice in his hand. "Blizzagun!" Akurix cried, unleashing a huge barrage of Icicles bigger than a horse from his hand, all aimed at Goku.

"Ah!" Crying out in disbelief, Goku turned his back to see Akurix behind him. Still gripping the lance/spearhead, Goku was in no position to maneuver. In plan truth, they were some 2 miles in the sky and for Goku, he was capable of surving such hieghts upon impact. But what made this situation grave, was that he was forced to take the hit. Using all of his might, Goku quickly shifted his body so that he was facing Akurix directly and seeing how Akurix wieghed lighter while he was still gripping the Ruyi Jingu Bang, Goku had to let go of his prized possession so that he could use his final trumph card.

Turning the lance into his signature staff, Goku quickly extended it so that it hit the ground and gave Goku a place to plant his feet. "Well, well! You;re the first one to cause me to actually use this!" Goku shouted out, while cupping his mouth so that Akurix hear him. "But you brag too much! Yout outta put more UMPH! into everything!"

While he stood on his staff -which was now decreasing in lenght to give him some time before Akurix Blizzagun hit. Goku grabbed the staff and thew it pass Akurix with all his might and caused it to expand as it passed Akurix in midair. Forming a fist while pointing towards Akurix, Goku opened his fist and caused the Ruyi Jingu Bang to transform into a blanket of metal to appear right behind Akurix.

"Finally you're here! I was tired of twiddling my thumbs!" Goku laughed out in glee, as someone was finally able to match him in all contests of speed, power, and tactics. "Here's my own!! BLIZZAGUN!!" Pointing his finger towards Akurix and summoned a massive chunk of ice that was bigger than any other bolt that was casted before him. Flying right by Akurix's own Blizzagun, his very own Blizzagun began to fly directly towards Akurix. If he'd dodged his magic attack, then Akuix would be crushed by the impending blanket/Ruyi Jingu Ban that weighed 17,881 pounds. If he took the hit, then he would be frozen and plumet towards the ground at high speeds. Either way anyone was to look at it, no one or thing is able to maneuver in mid air falling at such incredible speeds.

Taking Akurix's Blizzagun, Goku made a fist towards his now arch-nemmesis, and lifted his middle finger towards Akurix. Showing his defiancy even until the end.

[i]Hehehe...so this is how it ends eh? *sigh*...but I still have so much to do...sorry Gun-![/i]

Before he could finish his last words. The Monkey King was imprisoned in a block of ice, and began to fall to his destiny...

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"Hahaha, it's only been half-a-mile!" Akira exclaimed, shoving Shio in the back playfully. "Besides, we're already there." Akira mentioned, point his lips towards Dragun and the others. However, they were a considerable amount of distance before being spotted. "I'll save the story for another time. Let's take a moment to rest..." Akira replied in a grim voice, even to his own statement. "Let's make sure we know what we're dealing with..."

Looking at the chaotic battle going on, Akira seen a huge black metal staff falling from the clouds and impaling the ground. Looking at the staff from far away, Akira began to trail the staff to it's point of origin towards the sky, but was stopped when he couldn't see past the clouds. But this only lasted mere seconds as the staff was being pulled into the air. Before he could utter a word, both Shio, Varen, and Akira witnessed figure of ice falling to the ground at a incredible velocity.

Shio saw the commotion happening not to far away from where they were. [color="#FF0000"]"Wait...that figure...I've seen that person before."[/color] he said thinking on who this person was. Shio then snapped his fingers and said,[color="#FF0000"]"GOKU! He was that weird creature that was in the Heartless armor, calling himself Dragun! I thought he was still in the room with Lominax. How the heck did he even get out here?"[/color] Shio then stopped and held his head, as he began to get a headache...he began to see a vision.

He saw two armored figures, a froze one and another one running towards him. [color="#0000FF"]"VEN!!"[/color] the figure yelled, as she caught the frozen figure. [color="#0000FF"]"Ven.."[/color]

Soon everything returned to normal, as the vision ended, Shio was then back to reality [color="#FF0000"][i]W-What the heck was....that?[/i][/color]

Rxadr was not hindered, and she thrust her staff forward. It glowed for a moment, and then the beams the Heartless girl had fired were absorbed into it. "Let me tell you a little secret." She said. "I was born with a strange ability. Everyone knows that when they use magic, they burn energy, sometimes separated from normal energy and called 'mana', like if they did an action. But you see. . . when I use magic, instead of [i]burning[/i] energy, I [b]gain[/b] it. It is odd, but it is the truth." She stopped for a while, and looked straight at Selina. "If I am not careful, I could overload and accidentally do more damage than what I would want, along with disappear. Anyway," She paused. "I have figured out your powers. While I admit I WAS attempting to harm Dragun, I also needed to confirm your powers, and that they were not simply my superstition. You copy, that's what you do."

Rxadr was not hindered, and she thrust her staff forward. It glowed for a moment, and then the beams the Heartless girl had fired were absorbed into it. "Let me tell you a little secret." She said. "I was born with a strange ability. Everyone knows that when they use magic, they burn energy, sometimes separated from normal energy and called 'mana', like if they did an action. But you see. . . when I use magic, instead of [i]burning[/i] energy, I [b]gain[/b] it. It is odd, but it is the truth." She stopped for a while, and looked straight at Selina. "If I am not careful, I could overload and accidentally do more damage than what I would want, along with disappear. Anyway," She paused. "I have figured out your powers. While I admit I WAS attempting to harm Dragun, I also needed to confirm your powers, and that they were not simply my superstition. You copy, that's what you do."

(Grounded again!)
Varen was listening, but in the meantime where nobody saw her, she had pulled out the Keyblade she borrowed from the Graveyard to use against Hanzo. She had flowed the DNA cryption to paper, and in her carrying space, the man was loading, but it would take a while. "Guys, I don't think Goku notices our presence here, Shio, Akira. We better take advantage of our situation."

"Oh dear, it seems my little friends gets the wrong end of the stick." Akurix joked, looking back and forth between two of his options. "He should have waited to figure out my abilities, before jumping to the conclusion I was just fast. Still, it will cost me energy to do this. That thing must weigh a couple of tons." Akurix stated, outstretching both his hands. The Blizzagun disappeared easily, weighing pretty much nothing and providing the energy for him, but the large metal sheet was harder and took a few seconds to vanish. But it did, and left Akurix relatively unharmed and free to watch Goku fall from the sky, helpless, about to smash into the ground. But he was stopped when a familiar presence interupted him.
"Varen and the Keyblade's Chosen." Akurix stated, appearing behind the group he'd just said. "Greetings. Now, Raxdr is fighting one of the Heartless, and I've defeated another. We still have two to defeat, though. Dragun and the beast he's summoned, the dreaded Behemoth."

"What about Hanzo? He escaped with his life back when you and I defeated him, Akurix. Unless..." Varen was stunned at first, but regained her composure & told Akurix. "But, are we all that's left of the defenders? Because, with Shio and Akira's consent, I can summon copies of the Keyblade War's dead. In fact, i'm already summoning one as we speak. I can borrow a bit of the DNA from the weilder by use of his Keyblade. The exact statistics of this Helix can recreate a perfect copy of the person. Making him real to the dot, with actual Wound protection."

"Goku?" Akira asked in confusion, putting his hand behind neck and began to rub it. "But I'm guessing your an "Ally" now?" Asking again, but towards Akurix. "Anyway, what was that thing that fell? And that giant pole?" Unsure of what was going on, Akira began to take his hand off his neck and began to dig around with left hand in his pouch. Taking out a little candy bar. But upon hearing Varen's statement of resserecting the dead, Akira was unsure about it. Seeing how it would disgrace them. Even after they are dead.

• 3 weeks later...
Rxadr grinned. "You copy." She said. "The attacks I did, though I admit I [i]was[/i] attempting to damage that massive Heartless, was also to find out what you were capable of. You copy things." She took a step forward in the air, and walked to the Heartless girl as if walking down stairs. "If copying is all you are capable of, then you won't achieve anything higher. You can copy one hundred percent, but you will never get beyond that by yourself. Allow me to tell you a little secret, there was once a powerful magician who fell in love with another magician, and they had a child, who was called Dark. In that world, the meanings of the words 'dark' and 'light' were reversed, so technically the child was called 'light'. But she was odd. For you see, when she learned about magic, she seemed to only become more powerful. When a normal person uses magic, they burn energy, or [i]mana.[/i] Hopeless little girl, that girl was me, [b][i]and every time I use magic, instead of using it up, I gain it, I grow stronger.[/b][/i] But what about you?" She was then standing right in front of the Heartless girl, looking straight into her eyes. "Of course, I am no idiot to attempt and overload you, for you might be holding back. How much more. . . are you capable of?" With the last word, she revealed a knife which seemed to appear from nowhere, and she attempted to stab it into the Heartless girl.

Seeing how he wouldn't get a response from Varen about her ability to reanimate the dead, Akira drew his attention from Varen and had his eyes gaze lazily across the horizen towards the colossal beast that was being summoned and noticed the figures fightin upon it's back. Summon his knife in his right hand again, Akira gripped the hilt of the knife in hesitation and really unsure on really fighting. Looking from the beast towards the ground, where he noticed a little pebble in front of his boots and began to gaze deeply into it. Literally starting to space out on it. He was reminded of his time back on Inu when he would get into fights that never involved him and always resulted in something bad happending.

First, he got into a fight where he jumped by four muggers. Secondly, he got into a fight where his very same right arm was crushed by a huge boulder. Lastly, he was dragged into a fight with his very own best friend, who was about to defect to the enemy, where it was then he lost his right arm and the infamous curse of his arm disappearing whenever his red badanna -that was currently attached to his right arm- was gone.

Staring so hard at the pebble for so long, his puils got so narrow and tense, that he'd actually forgot where he was and quickly snaped out of it. Griping his right shoulder with his left hand, he'd began to swing his right arm lightly in forward circular motions. "Everyone ready?" Akira asked, and started walking foward the last half-a-mile distance towards the fight.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

"Hmph...It's complete..." Dragun quirked grimly. Standing up after prompting himself on one knee during the entire ritual to summon the massive and powerful Behemoth, Dragun turned his attention towards the fight between Selina and his old friend Rxadr. Rubing away any dirt that was on his chin with his knuckly, Dragun expanded both of his arms away from his body, with his palms facing upwards and shouted with all of his might that even the starts in space coul hear it. "Behemoth! I summon you!!" Shouting up towards the sky when he said it, Dragun took his hands and made a powerful clap that started to send out a gust of wind that knocked everything within it's range and slammed them down on what appeared to be Behemoth's head. Causing the circle to decrease in size and the silhouette to finally take shape and appearance.

"Anything you can do, I can do. But I have an Advantage, Raxdr. Not only do I have any power you have." Selina started, smiling as she blocked the knife with her own knife, which had also appeared in her hand. "I can use my own powers. I would use other peoples powers aswell, but I have to be fighting them to use their powers." Selina sighed, flicking her knife about as she slowly walked backwards away from Raxdr. "At anyrate, you are too late. Behemoth is summoned, and I shall take my leave. Too bad Goku wasn't so lucky." Selina stated, chuckling slightly as she jumped away from Raxdr towards Dragun. "We should be going now, Dragun. Wouldn't want to keep Hanzo waiting. Besides, we need to report Goku's defeat." Selina explained, opening a dark corridor.

[i]"But you have a fairly obvious weakness."[/i] Rxadr said when Selina had gone to Dragun herself. Rxadr was still grinning, even when Behemoth was summoned. "The bigger the Heart, the more complete Kingdom Hearts." She suddenly seemed to warp out of existence, before reappearing in front of Dragun. "In truth, I could have actually ignored this Heartless girl completely and stop you in your tracks of completing this Heartless, but I didn't, on a whim. This Heartless can become Kingdom Hearts on its own." She paused for a moment as she continued to eye Dragun directly. "As a Nobody, I cannot feel emotions. Thus I cannot be afraid, I cannot be shocked, and I cannot be happy. But I can observe, and I can act. As I have earlier said, whenever I use magic, I grow stronger. If you, for example, cast magic, then your energy, or mana, would decrease. If I cast magic, however, then my mana increases, and there is no limit to it. Of course, there's the danger that I could overload and destroy myself, but with the mana I plan on using against this ultimate Heartless, that won't be happening. So are you two going to leave?"

Archived