Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

Varen and Nevarx awoke to find the wave nearing them, and the wormhole closing. They ripped a small hole in time to escape. They were still members- and tied to the Castle. They landed in their line between the Continuum. "I think you should take your name back. This might be your name." She took off the X, then reformed it. "Raven." They split a hole back, towards the Castle. The seats were rotten to ruin; except for 2, 3, and 8. "The Organization's finished. Akurix thinks we are dead, our leader is dead, and Lominax has left." Varen told Raven. "Okay. Well, we got ourselves to fight for. The help split us. He left us for dead as he had no other choice. The seats fell apart at their words. In the order of their deaths; the ones that were most through were killed by either of them.

They left the castle, and most of it was crumbling. "The final departure of the Organization, Raven." They discarded their robes and hung them on two hanging pieces of rubble. They wrote a letter, put in Varen's jacket: "To anyone who reads this: The Organization was killed. Only Numbers II and III survived. Don't try looking for us, because we can be anywhere. We were the Time and Space masters. Stick this message back into the robe, unless you are trying again. Then burn the letter and take the jackets as yours. This, -Time Unknown- marks the end of the second Organization XIII. ~Number III. Then the letter was folded in fourths and stuffed in the pocket. They looked on in remorse as the castle was gone. Just the three seats remained. They never looked back, and into a portal, looking for a new destiny.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center][i]War will create Peace. . . .
Peace will create War . . .
Just as the Light will turn into Dark. . . .
And Dark turn into Light. . . .[/i][/center]

[i]. . . Everything went according to plan. . . [/i]Zar thought by himself a few days later while sitting on the floor, absolutely alone with his leaders nowhere nearby. [i]There are no more Nobodies, and the Heartless have rose to replace them. With Heartless, there will be more Keybladers. After all, if Darkness rises, then Light will rise up with it. Dawn and Twilight will be dragged up with them . . . and in the end, there will be only Nothing. . .[/i] He chuckled. [i][b]Xamidess[/b], you are quite the planner. . . . To gamble that someone else would gamble about something involving a gamble. . . the odds are. . . . [b]absolutely zero[/b].[/i] He then paused for a moment, feeling the words that he had just thought in his head. [i]. . . No wonder everything is going so well![/i]

He then paused to see Selina walking past him. ". . . Why did you . . retreat so early on in the battle. . .?" He asked her. Of course, she simply ignored him. ". . . . well, it doesn't matter." He got up from the floor, and then his skin began to darken, his true Heartless form emerging. At this, Selina was forced to pay attention to him, and quickly saw this as a threat. "I'm feeling a little hungry. Your essence will do [i]just[/i] fine."

Lominax sighed as he once again took the seat of his command chair. He had never thought his old companion Gun Xa-, no...Dragun...would become like this...for a moment, he regretted letting his former brother-in-arms become what he was now, but it didn't matter. Lominax achieved what he had come to the Keyblade Graveyard to do, and had watched the remaining part of the conflict from orbit, aboard his new flagship, the [i]Oblivion[/i], which had been formed from the remains of his beloved base of operations. The ship was relatively small at this time, but it featured plenty of room for expansion and improvement into a proper flagship and mobile command center.
Each Keyblade was created from the heart of a Keyblader, but some were also spawned from the union of a Keyblader and a world. By scanning the collection of Keyblades, Lominax now had the heart signatures for thousands of worlds, and his crew aboard the [i]Oblivion[/i] was already at work plotting the coordinates. Some were well within Heartless territory, while others were safe from the horde's advances, and even more were in the path of the Heartless invasion.
[color=#FF69B4][color=#FF69B4]"Lominax?"[/color][/color]
Xersha approached the current leader of the Separatists as his bridge crew prepared to jump.
"Yes, child?"
[color=#FF69B4][color=#FF69B4]"Before we start this two-year-long expedition, could we make a little stop first?"[/color][/color]
"What was it that you had in mind?"
Xersha whispered to him, and Lominax smiled.
"Of course. I have been meaning to do this anyways. Let us go retrieve her from their clutches."
The [i]Oblivion[/i] and the fleet of Separatist ships surrounding it catapulted themselves into the depths of space, carrying, deep within the bowels of the castle-ship, a precious cargo that would incubate and grow while Lominax explored these new worlds, looking for allies to join him in the final phases of his plan to stop the Heartless once and for all.

"A-Akurix!! Stay with me!!!" Akira shouted out. Watching his companion warping to different shapes and sizes. Despite only having a split-second difference of time when they jumped into the Wormhole, it made a world of a difference. Every second, Akurix kept falling behind Akira. Every second, Akira extended his only arm to try and reach Akurix.

"A[size=3]KUUU[/size][size=2]URIXXXX[/size][size=1]XXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!![/size]"

It was too late, the mere matter of seconds that seperated them was now mere minutes...hours...days...years...lifetimes...

The next thing he'd notice, he was in a cold, musty area. It was dark and it smelled terrible. Right in front of him was a wall that was pratically touching his nose. His left arm clutching his missing arm. Sitting on his knees. Akira couldn't believe what happened right in front of his eyes. He could've cared less as to where he was.

For him, the only thing that kept playing in his mind, over and over again...Was Akurix getting smaller and smaller...Then suddenly disappeared.

Standing up on his feet now, Akira dragged himself away from the wall through the dark and kicked something rather light, but long. Squinting his eyes at first, what laid at his feet was a sword. A sword that had obviously belonged to Akurix. But this sword only made it worse and Akira screamed and cursed through the must air.
Droping his jacked he'd used as a tourqient to staunch the flow of blood, Akira began hitting the wall that he was just at and kicked. Cursing if he'd another chance. Another way he could've done it differently...But it was done and he couldn't let it go...So all he could do was just drop to his kness, put his foreheard against the wall, and put his jacket back on the blood protruding out of his arm.

Slowly but surely, Akira was in some unknown place. The air smelled bad and he was now cold. He was used to the darkness already, so the lack of light didn't bother him. However, he was hurting. Not just on the inside, on the outside as well;

The blood from his wound began to drip through the jacket. Turning it from Tan to Dark Red. From Dark Red to Jet Black.
HIs mouth foaming with blood. From bitting his tongue too hard when he was cursing the wall. Bitting too hard because of his arm...
The fingers on his only hand now riddled with open cuts and bruises from hitting the wall too many times.

He felt dizzy. It was not from blood loss. No, he didn't lose that much blood. But he felt dizzy because everything that happened in the last 7 days...

She heard another crash. Number II's Seat crashed. She quickly ran, and added a PS. "Number II's condition is unknown, possibly lost in time, shortly after this is written. Now, probably, only the Time Master remains, and the man of betrayal." She drew a memorial combining the styles of each dead member's weapons. She drew a Plaque for it. It came to life. They then left. "We're the sole survivors." Varen and Raven shook their heads. "We outlasted everyone. We somehow made it." The memories flashed from their minds. Gun's original betrayal, the showing of the Heartless Ambush which took out a few of the members, to the battle that Rxadr gave her life in.

She broke down in the continuum. She was dragged into a portal of a world. It was a spot the original Organization destroyer was. The sign was clean: Traverse Town. A crowd formed around them. "All of them, gone. Just us who will admit our past." She shook her head, and ran. Raven pursued. She held a knife to herself, but Raven stopped her. "You have a Life to live. Connected to me. If you die, a part of me dies." He threw the knife into the earth, and pushed it in. "Now, let's go. We need to make sure we are able to live." She pushes herself into him, and they turn into Nevarx, with a noticable key hole on his head. For changing back. They then walked into a portal, as one character.

"AAARRRGGGGHHH!!! Just one more chance!! Just one more time!!! Arrrgggh!!" Akira shouted out. Only this time he began banging his head against the wall. Which he stopped almost immeadiately, because of the pain he was causing his head. Truth be told, if it wasn't for the pain in his head, Akira probably would've never came to this conclusion.

"You came back so I wouldn't die right Akurix? So the only other alternative for me, is to assume you are somewhere safe, Shio made it out safely, and Varen was able to escape as well. So if you were here right now, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't let me give up on myself just yet..." Akira said, rubbing his forehead to ease the pain. Standing up now, Akira threw away the pratically blood soak jacket and began gnawing away at his black undershit.

After a couple of minutes of struggling, Akira was able to use his mouth and left hand to take off his shirt, tie it around his body, and tucked Akurix's sword into the sleeves tied around his body. Although shirtless, Akira was able to use his shirt as another bandage for his entire missing arm. The shirt itself, covered the entire right half of his body, the other half was naked, exposing his protruding ribs, a flat stomach that suggested he was starving, and goosebumps showing everywhere on his cold body.

"I wonder if there is a door around here." Akira asked himself, and began searching around the poorly lit room he was in. "If I stay in here any longer, then I'll suffocate."
Finally relived of no longer holding a jacket to his missing arm, Akira covered his mouth and nose, clinging towards the wall to have a sense of direction.

When he got to what appeared like a door, it was locked.
"Cmon! It's gotta open!! Just open already!!!" Akira shouted in a flustered tone, while using all his might to turn the handle on the door. Annoyed at this point, Akira took Akurix's off of his back, unsheathed, and striked the door as hard as he could. Hitting it every time the sword bounced off the door. At last, when he heard a "chink" comming from the outside, the door opened.

Stumbling from the outside, a pair of hands caught Akira. The white walls and the smell of fresh-air blinded him for a couple of seconds. At first, he couldn't see who caught him, but as more seconds passed by, the face become more recognizible.

"Shialaxe...!?" Akira said in confussion.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

[i]It's been what...? 5 days eversince the incident of the Keyblade Graveyard and mostly everyone had escaped from it. [/i]Dragun thought to himself. Ever since then, the words that he'd exchanged with Zar had erased any doubts he had. But for now, it was not time to think of anything else. Right now, one of the Commanders of the Heartless Empire successfully recovered from his wounds, and now it was time for his part of the plan to go into action.

Walking towards the only room standing in the ruins of Castle Oblivion, Dragun was a couple of steps ahead of Hanzo and practically a mile ahead of Zar, as all of them walked towards the only room left.

"Himura, is it time yet?" Dragun asked his ally.

"Kekekeke...Impatient are you?" Himura chuckled in return. "But you DO know what is going to happen right?" Himura asked without really concern of Dragun. "But before we begin, I might as well run down what will happen in the time you are sleeping."

Waiting for everyone to show up to the room, Himura couldn't help but wait for everyone to show up...

((Note: This roleplay is about to end. . . . wrap and set everything up 4 teh seekuel!))

". . . Am I the first to notice that Selina isn't here. . . .?" Zar muttered as he dragged his own body, well - essence, since Heartless have no bodies, along. "This is boring . . . ." About half an hour later, he finally managed to reach the room. Naturally, he was the last one there. . . but apparently not. Selina, Lust was missing. Well, at lest she was gone at last. She gave him a headache. Zar felt somewhat more powerful, energized, but he was still extremely far from becoming active. He decided not to ask about her. ". . . so, what's for lunch. . .?" He asked.

"Kekekekeke...You can leave if you want Zar, nobody's gonna hold against you ****ing Clown." Hiruma retorted and immeadiately got down to business. Through his oxygen capsule where he was recovering from past fights, Hiruma began to explain.
"Because the lack of man power, I'm now entrusting this vital piece of infomation to you two." Hiruma said with a grin towards Hanzo and Zar.

"Until the ****ing Master wakes up, the Deimon Devil Bats are the only mobile force of the Heartless Army, so as of now, to make up for lost power, Dragun has volunteered to go under a type of...Kekekeke...Sleep if you may. This will take as long as it wants and when it's all said and done, Dragun will live up to the Legacy he left behind those so many years back. But until that happeneds, you two ****ing clowns better pull your act up and help with the mission Dragun has now abandoned." Hiruma said, with a devilish grin and finished at last.
"While Dragun is asleep, you two will be planting the foundation of every Spirit Bomb on many worlds across the universe. I don't care how it takes you, but when Dragun wakes up, you two ****ing clown better get it done when he wakes up." Himura said again, finishing with a hage grin that was too big for his face. Suprisingly, the Oxygen Capsule he was in was also mobile and he started to wonder away.

[b][u]EPILOGUE:[/u][/b]
[b][u]2 MONTHS LATER...[/u][/b]

Radiant Garden. Lominax's old home and where most of the major events of the Heartless War took place. Here, Xehanort created the first artificial Heartless, the Battle of 1000 Heartless was fought, and the crystalline world was supposedly purified. Twice.
Now, Radiant Garden remains war-torn. Villain's Vale, a massive Heartless fortress, is the local base of Heartless operations in this area, and the sign that this crystalline planet is still in the clutches of the Heartless.
However, the Paragons have decided that Villain's Vale will not be standing much longer.
Hours before, the First Paragon Fleet, consisting of the flagship [i]Oblivion[/i], over a dozen Paladin-class Cruisers, formerly Nobody Cruisers, almost three dozen Crusader-class Destroyers, formerly Nobody Mini-Cruisers, 5 new Ulysses II-class battleships, an Axiom-class supercarrier (the original [i]Axiom[/i]), and over a hundred more ships of various tonnage and specification, arrived in orbit. The fleet subsequently began a combination of orbital strikes and landings outside of the bombardment zone. They then mobilized the new troops, consisting of a combination of human, robot, and Nobody forces, against the Heartless defenders.
The siege was a resounding success, with units already inside the fortress itself while the battle raged outside, both on the ground, in the air, and in a low orbit above Radiant Garden. The Paragon forces were using new weaponry reversed-engineered from Atlantean crystals that blasted Heartless where it hurt, using Holy magic infused into light-based guns and swords. A similar technology provided the armored humans, the Nobodies, the combat robots, and the battlemechs alike with shielding against Heartless attacks. The Paragons could actually purify the corrupted heart in a Heartless, "killing" the beast.
In a deep dungeon of the fortress, a pink-haired woman dressed in rags and chained to a wall smiled at the sounds of war above, while one of the Heartless commanders taunted her from behind a set of bars.

Nevarx slowly faded into Traverse Town(Raven), and Disney Town(Varen). Split for the time being, they kept constant contact. They shared information from each world, and they occasionally came together to come through worlds. They fought with the Paragons for a short while, to free the worlds. It was there that Raven got a scar on his right eye, closing it shut. He came to get an eyepatch. It happened after a Heartless got him as he destroyed it. Varen was nearly captured to be put to death, but she called a copy, an albeit non-perfect one, of Behemoth. It was about half the height and power, but it took out some of a wave of Heartless, and part of Varen's strength.

They are still fighting, trying to hone their strength.

[color=#b22222]"Who would ever thought Ninkai would be invaded. Huh S'ai?" [/color]
Said an hulking giant, who's body was practically naked except for a patches of armor here and there. Although he wasn't an "Giant Brute" par-se, his body was tall and musuclar and no where "huge." He was only tall, roughly 6"4 tall. But from he could tell, aside from all the weird contraptions and flying metal birds, the fight between Lominax's space fleet and the Heartless were obviously foriegn to this man and the entire army that was behind him. Axle Fireseed. A name that he forged himself and was able to manipulate and bend the very earth around them to do whatever he wanted.

[color=#ffa500]"Out of all the six countries, only Inu, S'ai, Yama, and Jone'a are providing military assistence. While Ame are supplying us through the rivers and ocean. Only Cibola is refusing to partcipate in actual combat. Instead, they will be providing air support."[/color]
Replied another man. Just like his looks protrayed, this young was too young to serve in battle, but what his looks couldn't tell was that he had years of experience in combat and led an country all by-himself that dedicated itself to battle only. His name was S'ai. A name that you pronouced as a "Say" and meant "Sand" in his native tongue. A name that was given to him after his is own country. S'ai himself was rather short and only 13 years old, but the army he led was backed by entire Lifetimes of past battlefieds and wars.

[color=#b22222]"So let me get this straight, right now only S'ai, Inu, and Jone'a are here right now. Yama is working with Cibola to conduct possible air raids. And if I'm correct, we have Diego Takeda on the air raids from Inu, Inu's brillient stretagist Hi'hime Kazama, and Lance O'naw's brute strength? Geez, what were our countries thinking putting the friends of Akira out here?"[/color] Axle complained outloud. Swinging his overly sized hammer over his head with such ease, that he was also using his free hand to tie down two swords down to his legs.

[color=#ffa500]“Correct my friend, ever since Eighty-Eight was destroyed, the Six Countries -counting mine as well- enjoyed a short lived piece. After losing so many resources -civilians, economical benefits, and food shortages-, we were practically forced to renounced war and focus on recovery. However, until the [u][i]Seele-Laessa[/i][/u] showed up in the ruins of Ninkai, they started harassing the many territories of Inu and Ame. Naturally, Inu asked S’ai for assistance and we dealt with them. Unfortunately -”[/color]

[color=#b22222]“Wait. Your saying you were affected by this “Depression”? I thought you guys only invested in war and battlefield economics. With you guys being an total Private Military Cooperation and all.”[/color] Interrupted Axle, who was rather confused with what his friend was explaining. So he couldn’t help but shake his head in annoyance when he started to mount his horse for battle.

[color=#ffa500]“Hahaha, let me finish here.”[/color] S’ai retorted with a laugh. [color=#ff8c00]“The fact is simple, the [i]Seele-laessa[/i] are still unknown to us. We simply can’t attack them - Wait!! Axle get back here!!!”[/color]

[color=#b22222]“Over MY DEAD BODY!!! I’m not going to let any more foreigners take what was already taken from me!!!! But we owe to them!!! Yasu-Go! Yasu-Nan! Xingba! Tala! But most of all, we owe it to [i][b]Akira[/b][/i]!!”[/color] Axle shouted out towards S’ai as he disobeyed orders and started to charge headfirst into the combat. Taking his men into the heat of the conflict. His orders were clear before the start, destroy and wipe out the [i]Seele-Laessa[/i]. The name the local inhabitants of Radiant Garden…or more correctly, the [b][i]new inhabitants[/i][/b] of Radiant Garden named the Heartless.

For S’ai whoever -who now gave the order to charge into battle as well- was now worried. Just like Axle was ordered, S’ai’s mission was to only lead the first charge and “soften” up the Heartless’s defense. Making way for the “Main Army” to follow through. But what made S’ai worried the most, was the fact that this battle now became a “3-way” war. The Third Party - in this case, Lominax’s space fleet - was something unplanned by the Intelligence Bureau. Lominax’s Space Fleet was indeed fighting the Heartless as well and so it made sense to join forces with them, but the only problem was the reason “Why”.

For all S’ai knew, Lominax’s Space Fleet could be here to simply destroy the Heartless, and turn their attention to world domination. Unsure of a lot of things, S’ai did the best thing as a leader and general could possibly do, attack the space fleet…

If he left this potential threat go, it could come back and bit him in back. Even though he didn’t want to fight this new ally/threat, the only thing that he could do was just have the army charge into the frontlines and fight both opponents...

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

“[i]“Don’t show mercy. You have to be strong and keep moving. Think of it like a game, take out the pawns to get the king.”[/i] Not exactly word-for-word for what you said, but do you remember any of that Reclixa?” Dragun asked with little-to-no emotion in his tone, while mimicking what she said from a time she more than likely forgot.

“You had the nerve to tell a child that when he’d never picked up a gun. Much less a sword? What if he died from false hope that you’d given him? What if his goal DID succeed. What then? How would he lived with himself after he got his vengeance?” Dragun asked in a serious tone, wanting to know the answer from a former…“soldier.”

Even if she couldn’t see it, but between these two different people, Dragun and a girl named
Reclixa had a lot in common.

Sitting on a mountain top that was their base, Dragun held his prisoner on the highest mountain there was and simply waited… He could’ve cared less for Lominax’s Space Fleet. In fact, the only time he got interested was when he noticed another army coming to interfere with the battle.

“I want to ask you a serious question now…” Dragun said, trailing off as he walked to the edge of a flat mountain. A mountain where he was holding Reclixa prisoner, waiting for Lominax to invasion to finally meet it’s way. “Your not too far from the truth actually." Dragun said, while getting up from a ledge that sat behind Reclixa.

"It’s true that you need to have a goal to possibly justify any type of killing you may encounter. Treating an battlefield like a game to help move closer toward your goal. But the only part that speech that I hate the most was when you had to tell a child that.”

With a hint of sorrow in his voice, Dragun continued on while looking at the ensuing battle in front of him. Heartless against Nobodies, Humans, and Machines. But what made this battle more interesting was the newly arrived army that appeared.

“It’s also true, that as a "soldier", it’s their duty to know when to “pull the trigger” on a mission. You either [i]Live or Die[/i]. Simple as that and you know it. Because I distinctly remember you saying it. But because of it's philosophy, this is one of the things that I truly hate the most, for it‘s overly detailed principle. But when I seen it used by you, I couldn’t help but feel respect towards you and the philosophy. I don’t hate you and I certainly don’t know who exactly you are, but I do respect you because you use a code to help move forward.” Dragun said truthfully, while picking up a little pebble and threw it towards the wind. Only this time, Dragun said it with more sorrow and regret.

“[i]“One must live, and One must die.”[/i] That was my code back then. But ‘back then’ everything was a lot different. The ideologies, philosophies, and even war itself was different. The difference of your own strength meant the difference of life and death on an old battlefield. But today, it’s completely different. The times has changed and people are different now. Everything's too different for me. But if there is one thing that I can probably never accept, is that [i]War [/i]itself has changed. So I just want to ask one question before I set you free...”

Staring towards the battlefied, everything was different. So different that he couldn't help but feel shallow inside.

"Even the mice from this world are making difference..." Dragun said aloud, giving praise towards the army of Radiant Garden for it's tenacity on the battlefield.

(Time to wrap this up.)
Varen and Raven fought their war, and rose through the ranks. At that point, Varen was a Corporal, and Raven was a Lieutenant, mainly because Raven got the physical strength of the two. Varen got the mental and magical of it. Varen sent a message to Lominax: "Dear Lominax, i'm still alive. Nobody else is. Akurix might be, still unsure on that fact. Rxadr took herself out, killing Behemoth. I'm in the Forces fighting the Heartless. Well, it's good to write you, see ya. ~Varen." She put it in the military issue Mail Package, and gave it to Raven, who gave it to the Postmaster. Well, it is being sent. "Raven, we need to get our patches on our uniform." Varen put on her only patch, on her left shoulder. Raven had six patches, three on each shoulder.

They had the will to fight the dark heartless. They were in the battle to take down Behemoth, while still one, but they survived. They only knew they survived.

Immediately, a transmission arrived in S'ai's tent. A man with green hair, red eyes behind glasses, a slight beard, and a strange black business suit with a black trenchcoat that has a hood appears on the screen, sitting in a chair in a busy command center.
"Greetings. I am Lominax, Supreme Commander of the Paragons. We, the Paragons, are the force that has just arrived in orbit around your planet, which we call 'Radiant Garden'. We apologize for interrupting your war, but we are here on a mission of vital importance. This mission has two objectives. The first is to rescue one of our key personnel from the dungeons of the fortress we call 'Villain's Vale'. The second is to destroy Villain's Vale once we extract our VIP. Since, from what we can tell up here, you and I are both against the Heartless, I wish to discuss away for our factions to cooperate to achieve our respective goals."

Reclixa rolled her eyes. She still had no idea how he knew of her crusade against PSICOM and the forces of Cocoon, back when she was human, but Dragun bored her every time he lectured her about war. She was a soldier, true, but she had moved on from that time. She and Hope forgave each other shortly before she and Xersha had their hearts taken. She had a catharsis, a release, an ending to what she did to him. She was about to insult him once again, when a high-pitched whining noise came from a nearby wall. That same wall subsequently exploded in a huge BOOM, but not a fiery explosion.
When the dust cleared, several silver-armored soldiers, completely enclosed in cybernetic armor, stormed into the dungeon, along with two figures. The first is a huge man with a black ski cap covering unruly blonde hair, a silver coat with various equipment attached to it, aviator sunglasses over blue eyes, silver body armor underneath the coat, and a strange set of cybernetic gauntlets and boots. Next to him is a cute young woman with shiny silver skin that has circuitry crisscrossing it, seven white, feathery wings, one forming a bra, four forming a skirt, and two acting normally, and the same blue eyes and pink hair Reclixa has, though her sclera are black.
[color=#a9a9a9][color=#A9A9A9]"Yo! Douchebag Heartless!"[/color][/color][color=#ffd700] [/color]The huge guy pointed at Dragun. [color=#A9A9A9]"Let her sister go!"[/color] Xersha charged up a sphere of shining white energy. [color=#FF69B4]"I mean it. I want Reclixa free."[/color]
Reclixa smiled at Dragun. [color=#FF1493]"It looks like I just drew a Get Out Of Jail Free card."[/color]

[i]"Greetings. I am Lominax, Supreme Commander of the Paragons…”[/i] the message started out in S’ai’s tent. But S’ai was on the battlefield. Instead, it was Inu’s brilliant strategist, Hi’hime Kazama who intercepted the call. Due to past relationships regarding S’ai and “certain people”, she and S’ai were working closely together, and thus shared a tent with each other. It also should be noted that both Inu and S’ai share a close history with each other as neighboring countries.

As the message progressed, Hi’hime was stunned by the technology of this strange device. She couldn’t help but touch the image that Lominax appeared on. Of course, her homeworld had something similar, but it was completely obsolete compared to what Lominax had to offer. Mesmerized, there were so many questions that she wanted to ask, but right now, she was in the middle of a battlefield.

Wiping her reddish-orange hair out of her face, Hi’hime immediately went straight down to
business.

“The army you currently seeing from “orbit” are made up of joint armies forged by six countries - Yama, Cibola, Jone’a, S’ai, Ame, and Inu. Inu being the respective country I hail from. My name is Hi’hime Kazama, one of the strategists representing Inu in this battle. I am currently on my break, but I can rely your message through with other leaders. But if you truly wish to join forces and defeat the [i]Seela-Laessa[/i], a term you call Heartless, the only real interaction we can do, is if you can temporally withdraw your forces.” Hi’hime said, while wiping away a heavy layer of dirt, grime, and sweat away from her head.

“As commander, I hope you can understand our forces do not know what to make of your forces, to avoid any possible friendly fire.”

Finishing what she had to say, Hi’hime quickly withdrew from the tent and took the transmission with her. Which was conveniently easy to carry.

Trying not to stumble over her robes, Hi’hime busted into the War Council and relayed the message to the other top generals and strategists. But she didn’t need to stay, as she was on her break still and already heard the message. But WHAT she had to do was to contact other military groups involved in the battle that wasn’t at the main camp. Contacting S’ai and Axle’s miltary unit was useless, as they were nowhere near to be contacted.

The last unit to respond to, was the Air Raid unit. Who was led by none other then Hi’hime’s closest friend, Diego Takeda.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

On the field of battle, both S’ai and Axle were trying their best avoid any unnecessary fighting with Lominax’s Paragon Fleet, but it became harder when they shot too close for comfort. Enraged, Axle summoned up a huge wall of earth separate the Paragon Fleet and their ground forces from them. It took a lot of them and nearly collapsed from exhaustion, but instead fell to one knee and began to wonder if he was going to die as well.

S’ai on the other was also busy on his end. With Axle covering the rear, S’ai was able to concentrate on the frontline.

Using special breeds of birds to communicate with each other, S’ai and Axle were giving the order to retreat. The plan was simple, to fallback and let Lominax Paragon Fleet wipe out the ground forces, and possibly open up a hole for the grounds forces of both the Paragon Fleet and the joint armies of Radiant Garden.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

While waiting on standby, Diego was some one-hundred miles away from the actual battle. Waiting for the green-light to conduct the air-raid. In fact, they had the go-ahead for a full one-hour, but ever since the transmission of Lominax came down, Diego and his battalion of air raiders were waiting for a call that would come down from Lominax only.

Waiting for the call, Diego simply polished his sleek black armor that had white trimmings. Either that, or straighten out his long unkempt hair that lost it’s color a long time ago. Just like his hair, his right eye appeared blind, but due to mysterious magic no one could explain, his eyes were capable of seeing the future. When they did, they gave off an appearance of blind eyes. In his case however, the right eye ceased to stop listening to orders and was forever seeing the future.

Anxious to do something, Diego took one of those special birds used for communicating for long distances and opened communications with Hi’hime.

[color=#a9a9a9]“Hey Hi’hime…It’s been a while hasn’t it?”[/color] Diego said, trying to start off with small talk. [color=#a9a9a9]“How long has it been anyway?”[/color] Diego asked. Hoping she would respond.

Unlike Lominax’s transmission, they couldn’t see their faces. But just hearing their voices was good enough to see what was on their faces.

“You have some nerve calling me. You know that right?” Hi’hime responded in cold. “But…” She said, trailing off. “It’s also good to hear your voice as well. How have you been?”

[color=#a9a9a9]“*sniff*, I’ve been good. I’d finally learn to him go. And ever since I did, I’d learn to accept the darkness and light inside of me as well…”[/color] Diego said, not sure how to explain. [color=#a9a9a9]“Sorry, it’s been awhile since I talked to somebody.”[/color]

“Huh, are you crying?” Hi’hime asked playfully, but with a smile on her face as well. “I still hate you, but I’m glad to hear from you. I’m really happy to hear that you came to terms with your own personal demons. I’d just wish I could come to terms with mine.”

[color=#a9a9a9]“Haha, it’s a lot easier than it looks. But I just make it look easy don’t I?”[/color] Diego responded with a chuckle. With the most sincere voice anyone could hear. [color=#a9a9a9]“Anyway, I’d just wanted to call up on you and see how you were doing. Ever since he passed away, things has changed a lot. So I got to go-”[/color]

“Wait…before you go and hang up…” Hi’hime interrupted Diego. She asked him one question that she meaning to ask him ever since her “beloved” passed away. “Where do you think he is? Akira, I mean. Do you think he’s happy where he is?”

[color=#a9a9a9]“No. No I don’t. Because right now, I can picture him wanting to throw some stupid prank on me. But I guess I can say “Yes.” He’s happy where he is. I’m pretty sure he is watching us as we speak.”[/color]

“A-Alright, thank you Diego.”

Ending the call to his long-time friend, Diego felt contempt with his life now. It would take years to explain everything that happened in his life, but the fact was simple, to Diego; everything started off as rough, but as time went through, Hi’hime, himself, and Akira as well, were all friends. They went through tough times together and were separated as well. In the end, they never reunited with each other until it was too late. So for now, the only thing they could do, was just come to terms with it.

For Diego, having to let go of everything and come to peace was hard for him. But he done it. And now, he was waiting for a call to help rid the Heartless that invaded his home-world. Hoping to go back home and live in a world full of peace for him.

Lominax saw Hi'hime, and was rather impressed. She looked exactly as Akira envisioned her. However, he would not tell them about the fact that he was keeping Hi'hime's childhood friend inside of a interdimensional pod. Instead, he started communicating with his own forces on the ground. He was about to get his units to move from their current positions to a less-advantageous front, but the earthen wall appeared. He silently thanked the local forces' ingenuity, and decided that any that wished to join his own faction were welcome to. His coalition of various races, species, and civilizations, the Paragons, needed all of the help they could get.

Having to successfully manage a full-scale retreat with little casualties, S’ai, Axle, and many other important figures of this battle appeared back the Main Camp. Awaiting at the War Council’s tent to hear what Lominax had to say. But before any word could get it, S’ai - who was also the leader of his respective country, had the right interfere - was already showing his doubts.
Standing up and giving a proper bow of respect with his fist in his palm, S’ai a sign of respect. But with a message of doubt as well.

[color=#ffa500]“Excuse me, I do not mean to interrupt you, but before we begin. As a leader of a nation speaking, how do I know I can open my country’s borders with you, without their being any hostility between us in the future? I know we have a common enemy, but that is in the now. I need to know - on the behalf of my men and people, I need to know what are your plans after the resolve of this battle. If you are here to conquer us after the battle, then I will be the first one out of this camp to either take my own life, or ride alone into the hands of the [i]Seela-Laessa[/i] so that they may kill my instead. Because I rather a freeman in my grave, then a puppet or clone.”[/color]

Speaking his words of respect and great concern towards Lominax, S’ai did not wish their to be any conflict between him -as a nation- and Lominax. Because just by a single glance, it was clear that they would not stand a chance against the weapons of Lominax’s Paragon Fleet. But S’ai wasn’t alone. The other war leader, political leader, kings, queens, presidents, and prime ministers appeared at this meeting. Every corner of the continent, whether it was through another means of communication, every important person on Radiant Garden would not agree to comply with Lominax unless they know the true intentions of Lominax.

True, they have a reason of the current battle. To retrieve one of the warriors of Lominax and to return back to their territory. But, what of after the battle? With their superior weaponry, everyone was concerned…

Lomiax replied to S'ai's question. "The Paragons are not an empire. I am not a dictator. We are a coalition, an alliance, much like the very one you are a member of. In our government, each faction has their own say, and each faction is equal. All we ask is for you to contribute to our united campaign against the Heartless. We will assist you in liberating this world from the Heartless, but we also need you to help us free all worlds from the Heartless, once and for all. We will share our technology with you, if you will produce it. We will improve your standard of living, if you add your forces to our own. We will provide you with defenses against any further Heartless incursion, as long as you contribute to those defenses."
"The war we are waging is much bigger than you can even begin to imagine. I apologize if I offend you, but your border disputes are rather insignificant when you consider that Radiant Garden is just one world in an entire universe, a universe that is in the death-grip of the Heartless. We must be the shining sword to cut off the hand trying to kill those we love and hold dear."
"Furthermore, we will not force you to join us. We merely extend the hand of friendship towards you. Once we are done with this mission, we will be on our way if you decline our offer. Our weapons will only be aimed at the Heartless, not anyone who is not allied with the Heartless, and especially never against a fellow comrade-in-arms against the Heartless. Even if you do not join our alliance, you will receive support against further Heartless incursions."
"The Paragons need every able-bodied sentient we can get our hands on, and we do not discriminate, except for the Heartless. I, myself, am a Nobody. I have devoted my life as a Nobody to defending those who cannot defend themselves, and I now have the capability to find a way to permanently defeat the Heartless. Our forces are rather small right now, you currently witnessing two-fifths or our strength, but we are growing quickly, and soon, we will truly be a force to be reckoned with, one that the Heartless and the Organization will tremble in fear upon the mere mention of our name!"
"If you accept, we will welcome your initiation and induction into our alliance against our common foe. We will provide you with the beginnings of the technology and information needed to unlock the true secrets of Gummi Blocks for the construction of virtually anything, to synthesize the Holy-infused crystals that form the cores of our weapons, and to upgrade your forces to our standards using new methods of training. If not, we will leave you, until we are needed again. Take your time. We will wait if you need to discuss this among yourselves."

“Hahaha…” Dragun chuckled lightly, giving a light laugh at the newly arrived figures. He didn’t really mind if there was company or not. It just meant that there were more people to listen to him.

“My question applies to all of you now that you are all here.” Dragun, giving a quick glance at all of the figures who were on top of the mountain they were on now.

Walking back to the edge of the cliff again, Dragun sat down and began to concentrate at the battlefield that now suddenly took a quick break. Putting his elbows on his thighs, Dragun rested his chin on his knuckles and started to space out on the temporarily stop in battle.

“It’s easy to conflict with somebody else’s life. You can influence them and even rub off on them. But how much should you interfere with a world’s fate? If Lominax’s plans are successful, then the many laws he probably broken of not interfering with a world’s border will be justified. If Lominax was a Keyblader, then he wouldn’t have the power to charge randomly into different worlds and cause chaos and anarchy. But because this is War, he has the right to do so, so long as his Ends Justifies the Means. So in short, Lominax’s overall goal better succeed. If he does, all of the Worlds borders, Ideologies, and Memes that he broken - and quite possibly destroyed, will be justified.”

Taking a deep breath, Dragun summoned a little tablet that ordered various Heartless positions and units, and began issuing commands.

“That’s where pawns come in. Pawns such as us. Soldiers like us. We are the ones who carry out the missions and the agendas. It is very rare for a General to go out onto the field of battle, so instead, he spends the time somewhere else where he is greatly needed, to plan out every move. Whether it’s calming the people down, or simply approving supplies of food, there is always someone out there who does the actual work. With that being said, we as pawns are the ones who deal with it. In this case, we are at War with each other. There are of course, casualties. Some heavier than others. Some easier to accept. So as “Soldiers”, we either “Pull the Trigger” to either live or die; a philosophy I really don’t like. But we use it so can move forward with our existence. We say it to ourselves so we won’t hold back the past. Especially when compared to my [i]One must life, and One must die[/i] philosophy, but what happens when [i]you OR your[/i] enemy can’t “Pull the Trigger?”

Better question; What happens when you can’t pull the trigger when you don’t even have a [i]gun[/i]?”

Finally asking his question, Dragun got up from his daze of the quite battlefield, walked up towards Reclixa in a non threaten manner and simply released her like that. He really didn’t care if she was here not. For he had more important matters to wait for. Such as Lominax.

“In this case, the many armies you see right now -the ones fighting against the Heartless- are in a case of where they can’t “Pull the Trigger.” The reason behind it is simple;

A.) They don’t have a gun to fire with.

B.) Even if they have a gun, they are too afraid of what will happen when the shot is fired.

The people of Radiant Garden are long gone. So new people live here. Ones different from the ones you probably are used to. They call this world Neoweworuld. And right now, they probably won’t fight Lominax’s Paragon Fleet with fears of being destroyed in the end, and they most certainly won’t the Heartless because they do not fully understand concepts behind us. With this in mind, they are dragged into a War that does not include them. True, we were here first and that justified the reason of them fighting us. But when Lominax showed up, everything changed.”

Done with the restraints of Reclixa, Dragun went back to the edge and sat back to wait…

“It was a rather simple goal, get rid of us and return to their daily lives. In fact, they could’ve easily dealt with us and we would’ve been on our way by now. Really simple as that if you ask me. But when Lominax showed up and bing more capable to grasp the concept behind us, the people of Neoweworuld are now afraid because they now have a bigger role to play. So now my final two questions are:

A.) What happens when you can’t pull the trigger?

And

B.) Why would I lead a army of Heartless to an world inhabitant by people that can easily destroy us, when they have primitive technology?”

Grinning with delight, Dragun was hopping that someone would be able to understand his mast-plan at work right now. He could care less people where here to free Reclixa, because he would only welcome them and left them leave just like that. He certainly wanted to meet Lominax after soo many years. But none of these “Means” justified his “Reason” for being here.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Hearing what Lominax had to say, S’ai could tell what everyone was thinking. Speaking for them in their place, S’ai bowed politely again and said [color=#ffa500]“Please, give us half-an-hour to think with ourselves.”[/color] And just like that, the transmission quickly ended. Each and every representative of every nation argued their side of the story.

When the thirty-minutes was up, the answer was simple. Speaking for them on their behalf again, the following words of S’ai was simple.

[color=#ffa500]“We will cooperate with you for the current battle. We however, do not fully grasp the principles of your plan. We as a fellow country men take your words with great concern and worry, but we are afraid to announce, that any future negotiations where will have to wait. To be honest, we fear your weapons, and this “Heartless” threat you speak of is something we must consider wisely. Any hasty step may be the spelling of our doom, so we cannot move.”[/color] S’ai said. Savoring each word as his last. But when it came down to it, S’ai only said three sentences to completely summarize everything he said. [color=#ffa500]“Because the picture is bigger than all of us, any future talks will have to wait. We just gotta terminate the current threat to make sure we aren’t rushing anything. We are currently waiting for you are planning for this battle.”
[/color]

[i]The Paragon, [/i]Light thought to herself. [i]Such an interesting, yet meaningless title. [/i]She was correct to realize its potential about a month ago, and was not surprised when she had found out that its leader was Lominax. She looked at herself in a mirror; she looked completely different than how she used to, yet even more stunning. By pure luck her homeworld of sorcerers and magicians with only average technology managed to be noticed by them, and that was when her path opened.

She had been a great asset to the Paragon. She was a strategist, of course. A [i]sorceress[/i] strategist. Of course, she wasn't the only strategist, but she was one of the most valued, having successfully turned the tables around once in a battle against a large number of Heartless, using the area around them, along with the technology and magic to her advantage. Lominax knew her well, and she was well respected, but he, nor anybody else would ever suspect the truth. . . she herself had very little memories of it.

Right now, however, she was simply monitoring the current ongoing battle.

Lominax nodded to S'ai's response. "I understand. You fear us, even though we offer to make our weapons yours. That is natural, and I will respect your decision. Our combined forces have achieved a great victory. However, I now ask that you withdraw your men from the battlefield, and retreat as far as you can from Villain's Vale."

On the battlefield, a hasty defensive perimeter formed to protect the soldiers, mechs, vehicles, and other war equipment dropped from orbit that were being loaded into dropships and landers. These landing craft were taking off at a rapid rate, like the Paragons were evacuating.
But why would they suddenly leave when they had clearly won the day?

Sgt. Villiers frowned. [color=#A9A9A9][color=#A9A9A9]"I don't care about your stupid philosophy! I don't even have a gun! I use my fists and my feet! Therefore, your questions doesn't apply to me!"[/color][/color]
Xersha sighed and looked up at her fiancee. [color=#FF69B4]"Snow, honey, he is using the gun metaphor to mean whether you are willing to fight or not. He is asking us what to do if both sides are incapacitated."[/color]
Sgt. Villers blinked and looked down at his lovely cybernetic angel of a bride-to-be. [color=#A9A9A9]"I knew that. I was just testing him."[/color]
Xersha facepalmed. [color=#FF69B4]"What am I ever going to do with you?"[/color]
Reclixa ignored her sister and her future brother-in-law to face Dragun. [color=#FF1493]"Snow has a point. I will find another way to fight. If I can't pull the trigger, than I will use my sword. If my sword is broken, I will switch to my fists. If my fists are bloody, I will fight with my feet. I have to fight. We all do. Fighting is the only way we can achieve what we desire the most. Conflict is simply a part of this big, old universe we all live in. Before I became a Seraph, I fought as a Samurai to protect my sister, who was a Dusk." She smirked a bit. [color=#FF1493]"I bet you didn't know that, did you? Twilight Town is a dangerous place for Nobodies, with various 'heroes' out to kill us, as well as Heartless attacks, and the occasional gang of Nobodies. I did what I could to survive. Then, Lominax, your friend, offered me a way to protect my sister. I fought for him so Xersha could be safe."[/color][/color]
Xersha spoke up. [color=#FF69B4]"And for the past few months, I have fought for Lominax so I could become strong enough to fight on my own, and be able to free my sister, and so I could give her her power back."[/color] She went up to Reclixa and hugged the Nobody.
A shining light suddenly filled the room, surrounding Reclixa. When the light receded, Reclixa now had the same silver skin with black circuits and darkened eyes, but her armor was pitch-black with glowing golden spots resembling her old Guardian Corps armor. Her black armored wing had jagged electric-blue crystals for feathers, and her gunblades now looked a lot more like Xigbar's old guns than they used to. Several of the crystals loaded themselves into her ammo slots, and she aimed them at Dragun. Xersha still had the sphere of Holy energy, and Snow adjusted his gauntlets and boots, causing them to light up and make the same whining sound from before. The soldiers readied their weapons, pointing them at Dragun.
[color=#FF1493]"I am Reclixa, former Seraph of Kindness, now Commander Lominax's Seraph of Justice. And now that we have answered your questions, may we leave without having to pump you full of Holy energy?"[/color]

"Hehe..." Dragun chuckled lightly. He was impressed by their answers and only had one thing to say. "Not the exact answer I wanted to hear, but you are fine the way you are. As long as you have something to justify whatever actions you take, that is a fine answer."

Saying what he had to say and hearing what he had to hear, Dragun got up from the edge of the cliff again and summoned a pair of armor sealed inside of a case. His bulking size greatly made Snow look like a dwaf and his arms were pratically the same size as Xersha. Taking his time with the case of armor, Dragun had one thing left to say.

"You can leave if you want. I really don't care. But if you wish to fight to me, I hope you have second thoughts. I, however, personally ask that you stay until Lominax arrives."

Done with opening the case, Dragun went down to the pair of grieves first. Taking his time, making sure every piece fitted right. His stern looking face with his wavy,golden-brown hair standing straight up made him one of those people you could never forget. At this point, Dragun was only waiting for Lominix to show up.

For Dragun, it was already easy to understand Lominax's overall plan. Eradicate the Heartless on this world. But if it was that simple, couldn't he simply had launch constant barrages of artillery shells. But the fact that he wasn't doing that meant that he was scheming some other plan. So all Dragun could do was just wait...Wait to see what would happen

"But, if for some reason your ideology wavers, or you forget it. Then I will personally be the one who will hunt you down to the ends of this universe and destroy you."

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Ending the transmission on a high note, S'ai and Axle were able to fully evcuate the entire forces on the frontline. The entire army of Neoweworuld was on standby. The orders were clear, once they were given the signal, the ground forces would launch a joint attack, and the air forces would then either soften up ground defense or launch paratroopers down on the ground. That was Neoweworuld's plan anyway.

[u]Elsewhere[/u]

Even though they were not given the green-light, the Air Force were already in the air. The reason was simple; when the green-light came, they would be ready. Unlikes Lominax's high-tech space ships and other flying scrap-metal, the people of Radiant Garden practically used unsually massive birds, flying riptilian creatures, and other unsual flying animals. Such as the legendary Griffith monster.

For Diego, it was like second nature ridding this beasts and as an entire unit, they were awe-struck to see most of Lominax's space fleet hovering over the skies like flying arcs. He couldn't help but wonder what was on those ships.

Lominax grimaced at the developments unfolding on the ground as he descended in a dropship. The Noeweworuld forces were strong, but they did not understand WHY he had asked them to evacuate. He had scant minutes before the window closed, and he needed to act fast. Fortunately, he calculated that he would be able to make it, have a few words with Dragun, then pull out before he had to give the order. His dropship finally touched down behind Snow's forces, and he stepped off of the transport and towards his former comrade. "Dragun. Once again, we meet each other on a battlefield, leading opposing forces, but I do not wish to fight you. I have merely come to ask you why you have joined the Heartless, the enemy we once fought against together."

"Lominax!?" Dragun shouted out in response. Instead of preparing for a fight, Dragun rushed up to Lominax and hugged him. A sign of respect between two former comrade at arms. But he quickly had to drop the hug after Lominax raised his question. There were soo many answers to this question. There was the fact that he was blamed and accused for an false accusastion against the Organization. He could say that his former friend was making a terrrible mistake, waging war and disrupting the world order of many worlds. Many reasons he wanted to say, but he could only say one reason because he voice began to choke up.

"Because...You succumb to the Light."

Lominax was surprised at the hug, but he hugged back after a few seconds. Lominax held no ill wishes towards Dragun, and apparently, Dragun still held no grudge towards him. However, Lominax was rather stunned at the answer. "Succumb...to the Light? Dragun, I do not think that is even possible. I simply wish to re-establish the natural order of things, before the Heartless came and upset the balance between Light and Darkness. Yes, I do use Light as the motif of my forces, but only because it counters the powers of Darkness the Heartless possess. There is an imbalance of Darkness, so Light must be used to correct the balance."

"Malion..." Dragun started, gritting his teeth. "It was that very reason why Gun Xard was destroyed. You refused to listen to him, but right now, he's not caring about the imbalance of Light and Darkness."

Putting his hands on Lominax like an insane person, Dragun had no way to explain what he was going to say. But he couldn't explain it in front of all these prying eyes. This discussion was only between him and Lominax.

Summoning an Corrider of Darkness, Dragun grabed Lominax by the collar and forced him inside with with him. There, Dragun turned away from Lominax and faced the emptyness of a certain place that only few people can go to. This place was named the Sea of Darkness. The conditions were unknown, but Dragun was one of those few people who could summon a corrider to it.

"I'm suprised that not even you know it Lominax." Dragun said. "Then again, I'm suprised no one ever told you this. But I can understand it, after all, only two people know this. Reclixa... and me..."

It was a rough start, but how could he tell someone the truth if that person didn't know what was going on? "You don't know how hard it is for a person who doesn't belong in this war to tell you, but you to need what Gun Xard knows..."

With this being said, Dragun violent impaled his chest where his Heart laid.

"My real name is [i]Dracunculus Vulgaris. [/i]This world is my home-world and before any of this ever started, my family were being threaten by Heartless. Unable to take the stress, I wonder into the ruins of Ninkai - a place where you call it Radiant Garden. On the ground, were two figures, Gun Xard, and your Seraph Reclixa." Dragun said, while digging for his Heart. "Before I even had the chance, Gun Xard disappeared and Reclixa was unconscious on the ground. But before I had the chance, Gun Xard disappeared into a ray of light before I had the chance to do anything. On this world, my people...grr...My...My people...GRRR...."

Breathing heavily now, Dragun was now in pain pulling out his heart, but he had to continue despite the pain.

"To-To my PEOPLE, Gun Xard is an [i]REMNANT[/i]!!"

In pure pain, Dragun persisted further.

"I know Gun Xard has never told you, but [i]Remnants[/i] are creatures who are doomed to be stucked between "Non-Existing" and "Existing." Just like a Nobody, they are not meant to "Exist." But they can earn the right to "Exist" if they can complete one "Mission." This mission varies from person to person, but Gun Xard was able to complete his Mission before...Grrr...But due to his fight with the Organization, he was practically destroyed when I found him and Reclixa on the ground. So I'm not sure why it happened...But Gun Xard is...GAAAAH!!!"

Unable to hack it any further, Dragun practically bit his tongue off doing it, but he finally able to pull out his Heart.

"Gun Xard is dead and gone! But his Heart lives through me!! Every memory, every move, breath and word I took, Gun Xard did through me!!! We have different names, but our body is the same, everything I do - every hug I possibly gave to you - Gun Xard did it through me!!"

Putting his Heart back into his chest, Dragun dropped to his knees and practically begged Lominax to hear him out.

"*huff*, *huff*, *huff*...My friend!! I am no longer speaking about the imbalance of Light and Darkness when I say this, but YOU HAVE SUCCUMBED TO THE LIGHT!! Everytime a world joined you in the fight against the Heartless and the side of Darkness, you become a step closer to losing yourself in the Light!!! You have dragged many worlds into this War. You practically destroyed every World Order there ever is, by simply being here!!!"

Out of breath now, Dragun stood there on his knees. Hoping Lominax would atleast hear out his words this time. Because last time he'd recalled it, Gun Xard was destroyed because no one listend to him. But his time was up, Dragun could no longer stall his mission given to him by his Heartless Master.

"Whatever it is you are doing Lominax, I ask that you re-adjust your borders. I have stalled my mission as long as I could, but as soon as you leave from here, I'm dropping another [i]Spirit Bomb[/i] here. Not only is it my mission, but I refuse to let my [i]home-world [/i]be a pawn in a war that it does not belong in."

Archived