Shooting Quasar Dragon (Anime)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1299063757' post='5045561']
It says "Dragon / [b]Limit Over Accel Synchro [/b]/ Effect".

?????????
[/quote]

It there was a 3rd season, we'd see a monster that's card says "Dragon/Super Mega Death Accel Lightspeed I-Just-Did-Your-Mom-on-the-Kitchen-Table-and-Gave-her-more-STDs-Than-You-Have-Friends Synchro/Effect." It would be called "Shooting Nexus Rolex-wearin, Limousine-ridin, Jet-flyin, Kiss-stealin, Wheelin' Dealing, Son of a Gun Dragon/ Custom Made."

OT: It just looks like Stardust with Shooting Star's designs. The effects about Dark Hole and SS'd SSD are pretty neat. I'm guessing his attack name isn't going to be as awesome as Master of Dragon Soldier's "Galaxy Crusher."

So...this is basically impossible to summon via any method remotely like it was summoned in the anime? Let's see...The only Synchro Tuner you could possibly use would be Formula Synchron...a 5-5-2 would be best. Two Hyper Librarians I expect.

I think I'm tapping Konami's story team...I'd come up with a type of Synchro Summon called Over Accel Synchro just yesterday. My Over Accels were cooler than the Limit Over Accel.

The synchro Summon was pretty epic but it kinda felt a little funny that yusei is expected to summoning a monster that seemingly god like almost like the fusion of Egyptian gods. but if this card come out, there would need to be at least more than 1 method of summoning this guy, otherwise it would feel weird using only Tech Genus method that summon Halberd Cannon but without LSD's anime effect, he'd best to be only bringing out a monster that lvl 12 that just synchro summon that require a lvl 4 monster or synchro monster like armory arm cos for delta synchro summon you need to drastically reduce LSD's level a lot just for D.A.S. so it won't worth it. I'd admit that i would prefer LSD to keep his last effect but if it not possible then so be it.

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1299118545' post='5047144']
So...this is basically impossible to summon via any method remotely like it was summoned in the anime? Let's see...The only Synchro Tuner you could possibly use would be Formula Synchron...a 5-5-2 would be best. Two Hyper Librarians I expect.

I think I'm tapping Konami's story team...I'd come up with a type of Synchro Summon called Over Accel Synchro just yesterday. My Over Accels were cooler than the Limit Over Accel.
[/quote]

Also
LSD + 2 TG Dragonfly
or
Wonder Magician + Lv 5 + Lv2

[i]1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type Synchro Monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by Monster Card effects. This card can attack a number of times equal to the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon it. Any effect damage you would take from an opponent's card effect is becomes 0. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap or Monster Card effect during your Battle Phase, you can negate its activation and destroy that card. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters on the field, then Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard.[/i]

My guess on the effect if released

Well. I don't know who else caught this. but here is the link http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D%27s_-_Episode_149 in episode 149. ZONE's screen has a bunch of info on yusei. And one of the things on their is a monster called "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" and is said to be a "Delta Accell Synchro"... I dunno if this will be brought in on one of the last episodes but I just thought I would mention that this god card might not be the one to win XD lol.

OT: I think the card is... well... Stardust dragon on crack. It's extremely ovepowered... But considering the summoning contions... I think it might be a tad worth it? maybe if they make it so you have to pull off the insane moves that yusei did and use 5 synchro monsters XD lol. but anywho. either this card will be nerfed. Or they will release it originally then screw the effect *shrugs* thats my oppinion.

I love how all of their trump and god like cards can ALL be twarted by a D Prison.

Hell, this one even falls to Sakuretsu. Of course, afterward he revives a Summons a Nexus Dragon, but still. 4000 ATK just gets ushered off of the field by Grepher and Freed.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1299281101' post='5051270']
Formula Synchron + T.G. Recipro Dragonfly *2 + Turbo Cannon *2
Formula Synchron + T.G. Recipro Deagonfly *3 + Armory Arm

Fun fun.
[/quote]

Not worth the effort I reckon >_>

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1299284220' post='5051369']
Fortunately, this is just a Delta Accel. Yusei used 5 Synchros, which is why I think he referred to it as "Over Limit Accel Synchro". Kind of like Bruno using 3 and calling it a "Delta Accel Synchro".
[/quote]

In my opinion, Yusei surpassed Delta Accel and went straight to the highest level of Limit Over Accel. So...

Synchro > Accel Synchro > Delta Accel Synchro > Limit Over Accel Synchro

...imho

Archived