Shooting Quasar Dragon (Anime)

Perhaps, but...

Synchro Summon: Basic form of Synchroing. Usually uses non-Synchro Materials, but sometimes 1.

Accel Synchro Summon: Advanced form of Synchro, uses a Synchro Tuner and and another Synchro as the Material (it is theoretically possible to Summon Shooting Star Dragon with only one Synchro).

Delta Accel Synchro Summon: Super-advanced. Uses three or more Synchro Monsters.

Over Limit Synchro Summon: It uses 5 Synchros, it seems. Notable is that Shooting Quasar only REQUIRES 3, making it a Delta Accel that was excessive. Yusei could have Summoned it with just 3 Synchros using Life Stream's effect and changing the other monsters to 2 instead of 1 (8+2+2=12)

I get the feeling, based on its effect that Yusei will destroy all 5 Temporal Machine Gods one by one and ram this into Sandaion last, then Summon Shooting Star Dragon and direct attack. Then the duel will get REAL.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1299285176' post='5051394']

I get the feeling, based on its effect that Yusei will destroy all 5 Temporal Machine Gods one by one and ram this into Sandaion last, then Summon Shooting Star Dragon and direct attack. Then the duel will get REAL.
[/quote]

Wouldn't Shooting Star Dragon win Yusei the duel? How much LP does ZONE have at the end of the last episode?

4000. One of the Temporal Gods (when he summoned 3 at once) had the ability to restore his LP to 4000.

I don't think Shooting Quasar has the ability to neutralize the Temporal Gods' ability to negate battle damage. Otherwise he'd win by just attacking a non-Sandaion TMG. The fact it can attack a number of times equal to the Synchro Materials used is why I think he'll hit all 5 in one turn.

Well, there's got to be some reason this card was Summoned. Maybe it has a different effect, or there's some technicality that'll let it bypass the TMG's ability to be destroyed. But if what I predicted happens (attack all 5 Temporal Machine Gods, Sandaion last, summon SSD, direct attack), then I totally called it.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1299347198' post='5052809']
If anything, it would be:
Crow: Wind
Aki: Earth
Jack: Fire
Ruka: Heart
Rua: Water (Because water and morphtronics both change form. Hurka durka)
[/quote]

Seeing as Black Rose is FIRE, and Jack's RDA chant implies that its power can cause earthquakes, you should probably switch those.

Archived