Battle Royal

No, but I witnessed it being carried out twice. Once with 3 people, once with 4. Each time people ganged up on one other guy to take him out first, then turned on each other. It's fun... if you're not the one being ganged up on. Also, it's ironic because I was thinking of posting Attack Guidance Armor, and that was used in a Battle Royale...

The only real trick, at least a few years back, was deciding whether cards affect multiple players, if any. Actually, that was harder for Tag Team duels where both players got their separate fields (WC10 has since made me re-do my understanding of how a Tag Duel should work).

[quote name='super-star-silver' timestamp='1299787187' post='5064898']
i've had a few battle royales, both of which had about 7/8 players, both times i actually wasn't the first to go down,they're fun..... when you gang up on people and imo are better than normal duels because they don't last about 3/4 turns
[/quote]
It's also fun when everyone's like "Gang up on the biggest threat!", so I just pretend to be getting non-offensive cards and build up advantages, then finish it off myself.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1299786913' post='5064888']
I remember when we were extremely bored with friends, and we had a...
...10-sided Battle Royal :D
[/quote]
Tried something like that before a couple of years ago. Sadly, everyone abused my Destiny Hero - Defender on the field, so everyone but me was drawing 2 cards each turn. I forgot who won though.
But at the school I'm going to now, these kind of duels were very common in my lunch period, since most of them in that period were not good enough to take people that are good by themselves. But now, nobody really plays Yugioh in my Lunch Period anymore. They're playing the Pokemon card game now.

I remember doing that years ago when Chaos Emperor Dragon was still usable but we had to change his effect to make it more leagl as we had 5-6 people playing, when one person activated CED the others only took DMG equal to what cards they had and not including everyone else's cards otherwise the DMG would be to high when we had almost 3-4 CED's coming out turn after turn and using its effect.
I used to enjoy that as we'd always say pop goes the dragon when we used his effect.

Archived