YCM Grand Tournament 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't wait for Deadpool's match.

"HEY, READER! CLAP IF YOU BELIEVE IN ME! *punched* YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE HARD ENOUGH, JACKASS!"
"Hey, Jak, don't worry-my buddy Cable has the same problem you do. Well, not really. Actually, your problems are two completely different things. What was I talking about again? Ah, who cares, KILL TIME!"

Some matches are fine because it gets rid of the more obscure characters as well as the ones that are borderline jokes such as Spongebob. What I don't like are the matches like Richard vs. Batman, since they're both pretty awesome.

Fortunately, I'm doing revival rounds at the end of the first few rounds.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1301878330' post='5112714']
Quick change. Lance Lunas vs. Gaara will be 1-A-53, while Noob Saibot vs. Jake will be 1-A-2, since I absolutely refuse for Sym-Bionic Titan to be out of the tournament before Adventure Time.
[/quote]
Noob Saibot was replaced with Saix, remember?

Oh right, I didn't make the adjustment there.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1301876302' post='5112632']
What do you mean by revival rounds? They're obviously self-explanatory in which someone gets revived for another match, but what exactly do they entail?
[/quote]

Once the round ends, I post a thread for each block. Everyone nominates who they wish to return, and the highest votes return for the following round. The number of revived characters is based on a quarter of the matches in the following round. For example, since there will be 64 matches in Round 2, 16 characters will come back, eight from each block.

[quote name='ZeroChill' timestamp='1301876402' post='5112636']
Even though Spongebob is a total joke, the series before the Spongebob Movie had some of the best quotes in history. I doubt that he will be going down without a fight
[/quote]

I actually liked the movie a lot. I still think it was a great finale, which is why I'm not happy that it's still on.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1301876465' post='5112639']
Such as things like Ganondorf vs. Gyro Gearloose?
[/quote]

Yes. I don't remember Duck Tales, but cartoons like that aren't going to last long in this tournament.

[quote name='Thor el Señor de los Aesir' timestamp='1301962927' post='5115138']
Fubuki Shirou vs. Kiryu Kyousuke

f*** this game
[/quote]
Inorite?

Fubuki barely stands a chance against the Gokudera rip-off.

And Fubuki deserves to win LIFE. >.>

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1301963802' post='5115185']
*Looks up Gokudera*

How is Kiryu a rip-off of him?
[/quote]
From the one pic I saw of him his hair was the exact same as Gokuderas >.>

But a more thorough search revealed it's quite different.

Tho my friend fangirls over both of them anyway. xD

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1301957848' post='5114905']
I guess that makes sense. Alright, replacing Ganondorf with F.L.U.D.D.

I can't believe I just typed that.
[/quote]

[img]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2010/168/8/9/Awesome_Face_Yarn_Kirby_by_Victorioso.jpg[/img]

And also, not to be technical, but instead of Zelgius could you use his more awesome Black Knight version?

Archived