Enchanting Fitting Room

Specifically, from 5:29 to 7:43
[center]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yDi4gBUrlA
[spoiler=No really, they look similar]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090624030526/yugioh/images/thumb/c/c4/EnchantingFittingRoomAST-NA-C-1E.png/300px-EnchantingFittingRoomAST-NA-C-1E.png[/img][/spoiler]
[quote]Pay 800 Life Points. Pick up 4 cards from the top of your Deck and Special Summon to your side of the field all Level 3 or lower Normal Monsters among the picked-up cards. Return all the other picked-up cards to your Deck and the Deck is then shuffled.[/quote][/center]
Love how this card easily fill your field full of monsters for a mere 800 Lifepoints. Of course, its all about how many are on top of your deck, but in the right deck you can usually get 2-3 monsters off this.
Discuss.

Contra Hard Corps. The only Contra game I can say I've beaten without Continues for every ending.

I've always heard that Contra Hard Corps was one of the hardest Contras, yet its quite the opposite for me. Then again, its probably the Contra i've played the most.

I love the game, especially the music.

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1300741907' post='5087997']
Contra Hard Corps. The only Contra game I can say I've beaten without Continues for every ending.

I've always heard that Contra Hard Corps was one of the hardest Contras, yet its quite the opposite for me. Then again, its probably the Contra i've played the most.

I love the game, especially the music.
[/quote]
Kinda' like me and Megaman games.
When I first got X Collection, I was [i]TERRIBLE[/i] at [i]ALL[/i] of them.
....Then after a few years of practice and such, I became godly awesome at them.
(By that, I mean I could then easily beat all of them)

Now-a-days I just play for lulz, take damage like a pro, and still beat everything.

[quote name='Zkaiser' timestamp='1300751854' post='5088333']
Vanilla Aero Shark Burn.dek

x3 Aero Shark
x20 lvl 3 Vannillas
x3 Fitting Room
x3 Cry Havoc
x3 Common Charity
[/quote]
Don't forget White Elephant's Gift Stranger's Compensation.

Um...anyone ever thought that maybe [s]weak[/s] Normal Monsters are terrible and could use much better support?

Vanilla monsters indeed need a push. They are almost extinct from modern cards nowadays because everyone would rather run monsters with abilities that helped them.
Vanillas do have some nice support, but it somehow still doesn't completely make up for their lack of effect... They are still fun. One of my most fun Deck is a Level 1 Normal Monster Deck.

Archived