-46-

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Desperado Finale' timestamp='1306114144' post='5226180']
Well I could use my character to kill him off if that's what you guys want. I'm really just here so rthere's enough people to keep it going so you may as well use my character for killing off a character that's owner is gone.
[/quote]
That can work, let's talk about it by PM, I'm kinda busy, so can ya PM me?

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Desperado Finale' timestamp='1308531499' post='5296302']
You. Nickname. Nuff said.
[/quote]
Oh...so have your character seeing Dimitri on the HQ and follow him when he was leaving, maybe make him try to attack him or make lots of questions to him,Dimitri is walking in a strret, it is easy to reconize him, he is the guy that everyone is scared of and that is carying a scythe.

If you like just to recive orders adn acomplish them then your character would be a Souldier, if you like to know the orders and pass them out to the others then you should be a First lieutenant, Dimitri was a special General because he was allowed to have his personal squad but it was completely exterminated on his missiona t the beggining, anyway you should do the following if you make a...

First lieutenant:
if in mission:
listening to the orders of the superiors and passing them to the souldiers and others and do whatever was told you to do.

if in day off:
Do whatever you want but stay in or near the HQ(in the HQs of the 46 empire they have lots of stuff, most of theyr members live on the HQs and live realy well).

Souldier:
if in Mission:
listenign to the orders and following them.

if in day off:
Do whatever you want but stay in or near the HQ(in the HQs of the 46 empire they have lots of stuff, most of theyr members live on the HQs and live realy well).

• 2 weeks later...
[color="#FF0000"][b][size="5"]Listen up everybody!!!![/size][/b][/color]
It is time to put order on this! We are stoped for some time but it is time to work! I will give you what to continue with, but you will be the one to write your own post, doubts about anything said here just ask me here or by PM, whatever makes you feel better.
Here is what you will need:

[color="#8B0000"][size="5"]Dimitri Kolskren:[/size][/color]
Dimitri is at his way of One's house.

[color="#880000"][size="5"]One:[/size][/color]
At the moment, One is at her house, Dimitri has left for some time now and is already on his way back, Zeros is near her house and have orders to acomplish.

[color="#8B0000"][size="5"]Oerou[/size][/color]
The Golem Oerou is currently fighting Lector, is about to do his next move.

[color="#8B0000"][size="5"]Edge Volcanel:[/size][/color]
Is at the Schyncros' Headquarters, Dimitri had just left the room/place and had said some stuff that might piss off Edge before he left.

[color="#8B0000"][size="5"]Lini Kumuru:[/size][/color]
Is at the room with Edge and Kazuya, is going to help Edge to get up and help him with anything they feel like doing.

[color="#880000"][size="5"]Dirknol Vash:[/size][/color]
Dirk is at his office with a bit of a headache, he have some paperwork to finish and have to prepare something to test Dimitri on the next day.

[color="#880000"][size="5"]Kazuya:[/size][/color]
Is actualy lost in teh Schyncros' HQ and need directions.

[color="#880000"][size="5"]Lector:[/size][/color]
Corrently fighting Oerou.

[color="#880000"][size="5"]Zeros:[/size][/color]
Zeros has orders to infiltrate One's house adn discover what happened to Dimitri and why he is alive, was told to eliminate any kind of foe or anyone that helped DImitri.

[center][center]BTW, I new character is going to apear very soon, he is going to be a character that I will develop but everyone can use him, if you need to do something realy big with him like holding an army to let other characters live talk to the Host or one of the Co-Hosts.

[size="6"]----In search of another Co-Host----[/size][/center][/center]

[size="7"]Free use character:[/size]
[spoiler=Alexander]
Name: Alexander Ascarvius Dominiu
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: Supernatural Creature
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Regenerator
(If supernatural creature) Element: Holy/Plants
[spoiler=Powers or abilities:]
his vines are semi indestructible, is absurdly strong and fast, can streach his vines to do almost anything he wants, from a barrier to a simple boat for an example, can produce holy fire naturaly, can use his book for teleportation and to bins opponents, is a master at teleportation and barrier making, has a high speed regeneration like all regenerators.
Weapon( s ): Own power and abilities and small swords that he can procude by his own will, can be trew or used to slash and the nails used for barriers and binding, are also produced as much as he wants by using vine and body parts.[/spoiler]
Aperance: Alexander's head vines he made them as thin as hair and as numerous asnormal hair, he paints it black so he can be in disguise and not be noticed, has purple eyes, is avarage tall, looks like a young 23 years old man, is kinda skinny, he does the same thing he did to his hair to his arms, back and legs vines, is very strong, fast, and inteligent, his hair vines fall on his shoulders.
Clothes:
When in battle: Wears a pair of battle gloves and leather ridding boots, wears dark gray pants and a black normal belt, don't wears any torso protection, exibing his phisic and to battle without any tipe of distraction, has a pendant given by him by an old vampire friend, when recived it from his friend he pen it and there was the picture of a young man, his friend told him to give it that same maan when he find him again.
When not in battle: Wears the same thing as if was in battle but wears a dark blue waistcoat oner a white shirt.
[spoiler=A little about your character(optional):] Know by much by just theyr Regular bartender, Alexander is actualy one of the oldest Regenerators in exstence, fought in many of the early conflicts against the 46 Organization and fought on the conflicts of Humans and Supernatural of a long lost age, His whole family was slaughter during the wars, but one thing he learned during his life was to Live and Forget, even with his unending life he belive that everything has an end and his is yet to come, during his life he acomplished his dream of seeing the world, during his life back in the old middle ages(about 3200( theyr timelive is almost the same as ours in real life, but they count the year difently, so they should be around a chaos and war state 2016 in real life time)) worked as a Alchemyst for a king, he disapered the kingdom when some alchemysts were destroyed by one of theyr researches, traveled to the Dragon's continent and became a friend to a young king but after he left he didn't had any other news of that same king, he used to be a skilled blacksmith, once he made a very special weapon for a old friend, he nowdays preferes to stay more calm than on action but he might change his mind in not much time.[/spoiler]
Personality: An exhibitionist by nature, protective and sarcastic with his friends is ruthless and mercyless with foes, is very found of talking a lot, acording to him that is his only fail, he loves to make new friendships, and hates to loose or break one, is almost always on a good mood, but can get on his bad side just like everyone else.
[/spoiler]

Archived