-46-

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Kongou Nishimura' timestamp='1302376091' post='5125515']
What happened to Lucifer> and Kazuya?
[/quote]
well if techi's guy has something metal i could have my guy following a faint trail lead by him 'wandering' lol

Name: Lector
-46- or Supernatural Creature: Supernatural Creature
What Kind: Wendigo
What Element: Air
Powers or Abilities: Cannablism, Teleportation, Animal Senses but still has some Human Senses, Fake Death (When he's hit he can play dead and totally turn into bones and has a foul odor), Immortality (Only in age)
Weapon(s): Battle Axe or uses whatever is around him
Appearance: Corspe-like (boney) torso, Deer Hooves, Red-Glowing Eyes, Head of a Buck, Human Scructure, Claws
Clothes: A few clothes in the lower region (if you know what I mean), chains (that were cuffs, but snapped in half) on wrist
A little about your character: Lector or Sherman D Lector was his name before he became a Wendigo, used to be human in fact he was an alchemist back in the middle ages when he was ridcule for being a Warlock and driven out of the village. He ended up in the forest with no way for survival he ended up falling into a pit of madness as his animal senses were realeased from him and he started to have a craving for meat. He ended up running into a man with a battle axe (probably a viking or something), so in the dead night he snuck up on him and used the man's battle axe and killed him and ate him. After that a curse was laid upon him saying that he'd live as long as time went on, but wasn't totally immortal. As part of the curse his skin turned gray and old and his head transformed into a buck and turned into the creature he is today. With that he went on roaming the world hunting for humans or whatever came into his path carrying the battle axe of the man he killed. He was given the chains back when he got kidnapped by soliders back in the civil war. They chained him, but he in the middle of night never to be seen again (although he's just been doing the same thing he's been doing the past few centuries).
Personality: Berserk, Animal, Doesn't like Humans (unless he's eating them), Mainly growls and roars at people he might say 1 or 2 words due to his animal senses he can't speak very well anymore.

@Gabriel: do you reckon the HQ thiong where techi's guy is would be close enough for me to reach in 1-2 posts (with speed boost obv. >.<) otherwise im probably gonna have to abandom the lucifer/Kazuya meet thing i thought of till later in the story and just make something up with an npc 46 agent nearby?

@Smashsquatch; Accepted.
@Anbu; 1 or 2 posts? hun... Yes it is posible for Kazuya to get there in 1 or 2 posts, it can be realy easy actualy.
@Techi; No problem, and according to ANBU's idea Dirk is going to be needed and I'm sure that that event that we made is realy close to happen, just need to talk to Soul and CE about some stuff first.
and I think that Lini is not in too...(damn fIrst Oerou now Lini...)...

So... whoever needs Dirk, Pm me with your specifics.

I'm going to make an app for Dirk time ^_^ LAWL, I'm not kidding.

[b]Event you want Dirk to appear in[/b]:

[b]Time in the rp[/b](days in future or past, or just day or night if wanted):

[b]What you want Dirk to do[/b](This may or may not happen, we'll negotiate further in the pm):

IF you ask without this app fulled out, I'll be dissapointed...

Techi read this!
Event you want Dirk to appear in: [color=red][b][size="3"]ALL THAT ARE POSSIBLE![/size][/b][/color]
Time in the rp(days in future or past, or just day or night if wanted): [color=red][b][size="3"]ALL![/size][/b][/color]
What you want Dirk to do: [color=red][b][size="3"]Not beeing a NPC that can be controled by all and be your own character Techi![/size][/b][/color]

@Gabe:

You mistook what the form was for, dummy.

I am sick of being gone for a couple days because my schedule is hectic and I am always busy, so when I come back 2-3 people say they need dirk for something and I have no idea what they mean.

So listen up, Don't go and do that, no one will use it and I will have no idea on how to use my character for this rp.
You know what? The damage is already done. Forget it, I'll just continue having [size="5"][color="#FF0000"]NO I-f***ing-DEA ON HOW TO HELP THIS RP WITH DIRK! -HAPPY?![/color][/size]

I hope so.

(BTW: I wasn't going to let him be controlled by everyone, I'm not some retard, stop assuming s*** and ask first.)

[color="#0000FF"][size="7"][b]EDIT[/b]-[/size][/color]

I just reread this a few times.... Gee... I sound pretty hurtful... I don't mean it that way, I'm sorry-okay?

[quote name='^v^Techi^v^' timestamp='1302788867' post='5137482']
@Gabe:

You mistook what the form was for, dummy.

I am sick of being gone for a couple days because my schedule is hectic and I am always busy, so when I come back 2-3 people say they need dirk for something and I have no idea what they mean.

So listen up, Don't go and do that, no one will use it and I will have no idea on how to use my character for this rp.
You know what? The damage is already done. Forget it, I'll just continue having [size="5"][color="#FF0000"]NO I-f***ing-DEA ON HOW TO HELP THIS RP WITH DIRK! -HAPPY?![/color][/size]

I hope so.

(BTW: I wasn't going to let him be controlled by everyone, I'm not some retard, stop assuming s*** and ask first.)

[color="#0000FF"][size="7"][b]EDIT[/b]-[/size][/color]

I just reread this a few times.... Gee... I sound pretty hurtful... I don't mean it that way, I'm sorry-okay?
[/quote]
Don't worry about hurting me, other people did things way worse :/... and I'm the one that should be apologising here.... Sorry, I acted like a f***ing idiot before, sorry man...(hope everything is ok...)
And about Dirk, well I'm just waiting for a PM reply to post more about Dimitri and I will try to post that special event that we made by PM... also Kazuya got a signal from Dirk and is going after him, and you can make Dirk do something like reports or tracking someone using the SCHYNCRO database, I'm sure you can come up with something.

• 3 weeks later...
About 2 week, more than 100 lines, one big event edited to fit on the current events, 7 diferent characters, about 3 others RPs that I'm part of, card making and 2 tests on school, well it took a big while but it is posted, the most dificult RP post that I had ever made in my whole life, well I think it was worthy of such work.
BTW, this is not dead is jsut that nowdays I have to control more than 3 characters adn that gets realy dificult sometimes.

PS: For those who are too lazy to read the real stuff and want to lose all the details: I will update the data thing ASAP(that cna took a while I have other 2 tests this week, one of them is tomorow).

Archived