-46-

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry man, is that I was...concerned about some personal issues, so everyone, Desperado Finale will be joining us like he himself said, the DATA thing on the first OoC post is updated on the Events part to the current events, and yeah that is it, and Desperado, sorry again.

Don't worry man. I was kidding. I just hope this is good enough.

Name: Vayne
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: 46 member but technically a supernatural creature
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Zombie
(If supernatural creature) Element: No element
Powers or abilities: Superhuman strength and extremely high pain tolerance.
Weapon(s): Guantlets but can use pretty much anything. He may throw a car if it's nearby and his orders permit him too.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3165/2769078087_6ab0d7ef3f.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Clothes: He wears a black jacket with a blue t-shirt underneath. His pants are are black like his jacket. His shoes are black and blue.
Bio: Nothing is actually known about him before he died. Who knows how long after he died his corpse was brought in for an experiment by 46. The goal was to combine modern technology with studies from supernatural creatures to revive people from the dead. The experiment succeeded but at a price. There was an explosion and his experimentors were completely destroyed along with most of the data on the experiment except for the data on how to maintain his body. Because of the fact that his body was dead without a special serum being injected into his body once a month his body will begin to lose most of its functions and begin to decompose.
Personality: Doesn't really even have one. Is a pretty emotionless guy who'll just do whatever his superior tells him to.

No. Mindless is right but cyborg is wrong. He's a zombie. Modern technology as in medicine and equipment for it. He's not at all robotic. Plus study of supernatural creatures as in some magic and how supernatural technically dead creatures manage to stay alive which is why he has so much more strength than a normal person.

Edit: He was once a normal person. He's now just a sort of super soldier.

I see... so his brain is dead, allowing him to use the full capacity of the human body(the human body is capable of unimagineble things but the brain is pre-made to lock most of it for self awarness, because if a person uses the body full capacity on a punch on a wall, it is capable of braking the wall, but the price must be paid, the person's arm would be utterly destroyed.), and the serum is what maintain his body as a whole thing for it not to brake apart. Did I got it right?

[quote name='Desperado Finale' timestamp='1305933723' post='5221409']
Believe me man. I saw the powers and wanted to nag the sh*t out of you. I'm keeping myself heavily restrained right now.
[/quote]
If you think that is best, then do it.

But I am saying that I wouldn't mind if you'd like to express your opinion. So, if you change your mind, nag at me in a pm.

Now, for my post as Dirknol Vash ^_^
-THE MOST OP CHARACTER that I have ever gotten an okay on.

-Did I mention I love you gabe? -no homo, kinda like a brother ^_^

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1305934153' post='5221425']
Now, for my post as Dirknol Vash ^_^
-THE MOST OP CHARACTER that I have ever gotten an okay on.[/quote]
You welcome on that and I you will like Dimitri on his final form, it will be epic!

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1305934153' post='5221425']
-Did I mention I love you gabe? -no homo, kinda like a brother ^_^
[/quote]
No you haven't mentioned that...(thank god that it is like brother, otehrwise I would have to kill you. Nothing agaisnt homos, I just say that to almost everything.)

[quote name='Desperado Finale' timestamp='1305935053' post='5221460']
I find it odd that Techi is actually trying to start a fight with me.
[/quote]
Our dissagreements are pretty far from a fight... Its more like two one-sided arguments between two people who refruses to see eachothers side of view and opinions. Don't get me wrong, outside of these we normally act pretty nice to people and try to get along, but during we type like we know everything(you mostly, but I at least attempt to do so) and then wind up accepting nothing but our own opinion from the beggining. Making these less than fights, since there is usually a winner in a fight and one normally accepts that he got his ass-beat then.

In the end, I really want to see what you think about dirk and I would rather you act normal about this, but for the rp's sake, we should really do this in pm's... (but maybe this little dispute could attract more attention...O_O)

@Gabe: *Bro-hug really quick*

Thanks man ^_^ Imma be Co-host too? [b]XD[/b]

All I read there were a bunch of insults to me. I mean really? Clearly just plain insults. Don't go acting mature by saying you want to do this in a PM while insulting me at the same time. And don't forget that I'm saying I just plain don't want to bother with you right now. I'm not here to bother you about the crap you pull. I'm here to help out a friend. If you really want to argue about it then send me a PM. In fact I didn't join this RP when it first came out because I knew we'd just argue the whole time. I've actually had the idea for my character when I first saw this RP. And by the way Techi, you're such a suck-up. Oh, I see what you're doing here. You want to act like a good mature guy in front of Gabe so you can be co-host. Dude, you're being pretty immature right now. Just drop this crap or Chain can see how I roll when I'm a troll.

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1305935452' post='5221474']
Our dissagreements are pretty far from a fight... Its more like two one-sided arguments between two people who refruses to see eachothers side of view and opinions. Don't get me wrong, outside of these we normally act pretty nice to people and try to get along, [b]but during we type like we know everything(you mostly, but I at least attempt to do so)[b] and then wind up accepting nothing but our own opinion from the beggining. Making these less than fights, since there is usually a winner in a fight and one normally accepts that he got his ass-beat then.

In the end, I really want to see what you think about dirk and I would rather you act normal about this, but for the rp's sake, we should really do this in pm's... (but maybe this little dispute could attract more attention...O_O)
[/quote]

That's focusing it on me bro. Read your own posts before looking like a moron.

And by the way since I forgot that part. An argument between us getting attention? Due to the fact that you're the one I'm arguing against it wouldn't get any. I ask you this. Do you really want to start this and succeed again in looking like an idiot? Or will you drop it here?

6, do I care what half this forum thinks about me?-No.

Your opinion about me hasn't changed since we first met and you know it, so why try to start now?

Btw, I was talking about what we both do when we do this. And yes, your bias is by far worse than my own. Get-over it.

A little more to the topic, Gabe, When is the main-plot coming again?

*Sigh* Look, I had already been on a discussion with anotehr member for some reason, what he both did? we ignored it and now it is like it had never happened, but with you guys i is going to be a bit diferent, one of you will PM the otehr and add me to the conversation, I will act as the meddler, I don't want any stupid fight ruining this RP okay? so you guys have some time to prepare uyourselfes, I will go eat something so I will be right back.

Archived