-46-

The fight and events are over the interactions are free to happen, but remember about what Dirk said.

The soielr thing has been removed for now, i will hold it for a few time, I will leave it or to Techi or to Kongou to post it, if the right time comes when I can't use the computer.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Soul Chain' timestamp='1301796723' post='5109543']
I like Dimitri he sort of an odd character, with lots of surprises.
[/quote]
Thank you, adn he still have lots of surprises, and I liked One and the 46 agent(I always forget his name sorry), the look cool and misterious, but the 46 agent looks kinda like a comic relief, sorry if I got it wrong.

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1301800608' post='5109736']
Looks like Lucifer is trying to convince Dimitri Long-Distance.
[/quote]
Yeah but it will take some time for the mensager to get the package to him.

[quote]A good fit in whats going on right now in Ic.[/quote]
yep! oh and if anyone wants to put a music to like I did to be heard while fighting put on a spoiler thing named: Listen to this while reading this post.

Hey People, so I'm going very soon, and I probably won't be coming online for the next few days, If I get lucky i will be able to use my dad's computer, but it is most likely not, anyway, I maybe will post and maybe not, so you guys can cuntinue with the RP, just leave what is happening with Dimitri slower as soon as I get offline.

[quote name='^v^Techi^v^' timestamp='1301804865' post='5110012']
... No one's going to answer me?... Dirk musn't be that important to you people...
[/quote]
Dirk Haven't apeared yet, so he can be doing almost anything at the SCHYNCRO's Headquarters, just post something that is like a avarage day for him or he could be talking with someone for something crazy that the persons did [spoiler=only for techi and Kongou:]*coughs**coughs**coughs*Edge*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*wait*coughs**coughs**coughs*for*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*his*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*post*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*[/spoiler]

[quote name='Gabriel Maeso' timestamp='1301805090' post='5110024']
Dirk Haven't apeared yet, so he can be doing almost anything at the SCHYNCRO's Headquarters, just post something that is like a avarage day for him or he could be talking with someone for something crazy that the persons did [spoiler=only for techi and Kongou:]*coughs**coughs**coughs*Edge*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*wait*coughs**coughs**coughs*for*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*his*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*post*coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs**coughs*[/spoiler]
[/quote]
*Hands Gabe his cough medicine*

Cripes sir... are you okay? I think your gagging on chips or something...

[quote name='^v^Techi^v^' timestamp='1301805440' post='5110036']
*Hands Gabe his cough medicine*

Cripes sir... are you okay? I think your gagging on chips or something...
[/quote]
Thanks, but this is normal, I always cough like than, I'm used to it.
@Kongou, well you told me that you had something in mind don't you?

LOL!!!!!!! I'm posting using my Wii. Well I won't be able to post too big stuff here but if anyone have any doubt just ask me and I will reply as soon as posible.

[quote name='Gabriel Maeso' timestamp='1301846815' post='5111066']
Thanks, but this is normal, I always cough like than, I'm used to it.
@Kongou, well you told me that you had something in mind don't you?

LOL!!!!!!! I'm posting using my Wii. Well I won't be able to post too big stuff here but if anyone have any doubt just ask me and I will reply as soon as posible.
[/quote]

What for? For my next post?

Archived