-46-

Name:Zeros
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: 46 member
(If supernatural creature) What kind:
(If supernatural creature) Element:
Powers or abilities: Tested cyborg because of past injuries from battles with Supernatural.
Weapon( s ): Hallebarde (still)
Appearance: [spoiler=ME!!!][url="http://www.testq.com/nfs/testq/photos/0001/5205/Cyborg_ninja-lados_3_views.jpg"]My link[/url][/spoiler] Without the swords but with a Hallebarde
Clothes: leather where ever he isn't metal.
A little about your character(optional): Was in a fight with a Supernatural when a large explosion went off destroying his left arm, the right side of his face, his whole torso, and his legs. He was put into testing for a new surgery of robotics, and a robotic heart and lungs. He had to do missions and they got harder and harder, to test the strength of the robotic substitute, He can now run faster then any human jump higher then any human and lift more the any human, meaning he was perfect for any mission that even with magnets and water, or electricity, and his creator was 'Takeshi Kiyoshi' before his tragic death.
Personality: Very mellow, can be very comedic, and very intelligent, and very strategic.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Soul Chain' timestamp='1302311707' post='5123779']
Name:Zeros
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: 46 member
(If supernatural creature) What kind:
(If supernatural creature) Element:
Powers or abilities: Tested cyborg because of past injuries from battles with Supernatural.
Weapon( s ): Hallebarde (still)
Appearance: [spoiler=ME!!!][url="http://www.testq.com/nfs/testq/photos/0001/5205/Cyborg_ninja-lados_3_views.jpg"]My link[/url][/spoiler] Without the swords but with a Hallebarde
Clothes: leather where ever he isn't metal.
A little about your character(optional): Was in a fight with a Supernatural when a large explosion went off destroying his left arm, the right side of his face, his whole torso, and his legs. He was put into testing for a new surgery of robotics, and a robotic heart and lungs. He had to do missions and they got harder and harder, to test the strength of the robotic substitute, He can now run faster then any human jump higher then any human and lift more the any human, meaning he was perfect for any mission that even with magnets and water, or electricity, and his creator was 'Takeshi Kiyoshi' before his tragic death.
Personality: Very mellow, can be very comedic, and very intelligent, and very strategic.
[/quote]
Accepted!

and everyone I had an idea, like there is made a special forces team, but more to the end of the first arc I think, it's members could be:

Dimitri, Dirk, Edge, One, Oerou(if accepted for more 2 people), Kazuya.

The idea:
later on th Rp they will have to fight some big 46 members, such as Dimitri's old classmates(when he was studying on the 46 Empire) and the crazy Doctor that is creating hybrids, so they will need a team of strong and powerfull beeings to destroy them, the ranks would be:
Dimitri: The strategist (he was a general he knows stuff).
Dirk: The leader(only if it is okay for you Techi)
Edge: (if Oerou is not accpted he is the steamroller)
One: She would be like the one that get into places and open doors that can't be opened by Edge or Oerou and she can fight aswell.
Oerou(if accepted for more 2 people): The Steamroller
Kazuya: The Illusionist.

Of course that all would fight.

so what do you guys think of it?

Sure, I will edit this post soon with it I will make an hipotetical mission for that group with all of them on it.

I will be using all of the characters BTW.
-In front of a minor 46 Base-
At night theyr group is united in front of it, Dimitri Analized the outside adn formuled a strategy on his mind he then said "This is a minor base, it won't be too hard, One, you will start by entering that air duct over there, can you see it?" one looked sharply at the palce and said "Yes, where that lead's to?" Dimitri then said "All over the place, I need you to go and make a distraction but without putting yourself in danger, ok?" She just agreed with him, Dimitri Smiled and Turned To Oerou and Kazuya and said "Oerou and Kazuya will barge in trought teh front door, Kazuya, you know what to do" Kazuya Grined as he went into the shdows and said ''This can ever turning out beeing fun." Dimitri then lookce at Edge adn said Edge, You and I will barge trough the east side door" Edge Seemed a bit frustated about it and said "With you? Argh!" Dimitri just ignored the comment and said "Dirk can you see that part with the lights of?" Dirk Agreed, "Good, you will start there, we all should meet up in there as soon as possible." Dimitri conclued, Dirk thet ordered all to be in possition and he would give a signal to start, as soon as the signal has been given they did as Dimitri said... I think that you guys understand it now, right?

and if you don't like your character function PM me saying what function you think that would be better.

[quote name='Soul Chain' timestamp='1302313994' post='5123891']
then do you think i should post it
[/quote]
the idea, yeah I took a look on it and sent you a reply PM of it, please take a look, if you don't like the seggestions, it is okay.

@techi: Oh... wait I will edit it, just a sec.

well, since Oerou is not up I'm making this Succubus app, I'm asking you guys if you would like to have her on the RP, 3 acceptions means that she is on the RP, 3 negations or been forgothen forever means that she isn't.

Name: Lini Kurumu
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: Supernatural Creature
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Succubus
(If supernatural creature) Element: Darkness
Powers or abilities: Can Hypnotise man and women(yeah woman), can cast multiple damaging spelle when needs to fight, and can use her dark power to manipulate her aroundings to her advantage.
Weapon( s ): A long curved sword that gets thiner towards it's tip
[spoiler=Aperance/Clothes:] [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ajs55x.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]
A little about your character(optional): -not yet made-
Personality: Lini likes to tease people, is realy careful about her teammates, is realy energetic, like to play with people's emotions and minds sometimes, is kinda perverted at men sometimes, is a bit flirty, and is kinda destructive

Archived