-46-

Have Dirk, walk around and you went into a house and found Dimitri, and you saw that he was injured so you took wherever to fix him up, but he heals really slowly, because Gabe is gone for a bit. We got to keep the main character moving and not just stuck in a vulnerable spots

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About One and Dimitri? Well I just write with the information that is given to me, you give me stuff to work with, I give you stuff to work with based on what you gave me to work with first and that leaded us here, and they are going to a city in england, where the Schyncro HQ is located, I have just one question for you Soul, when One got to the coat did she brought it with her too? well he will have to go back there to get his scythe back anyway...

and Kongou Noir could be an Ice Dragon?

[quote name='Gabriel Maeso' timestamp='1302106784' post='5118435']
About One and Dimitri? Well I just write with the information that is given to me, you give me stuff to work with, I give you stuff to work with based on what you gave me to work with first and that leaded us here, and they are going to a city in england, where the Schyncro HQ is located, I have just one question for you Soul, when One got to the coat did she brought it with her too? well he will have to go back there to get his scythe back anyway...

[b]and Kongou Noir could be an Ice Dragon?[/b]
[/quote]
Awesome idea, now i got what I need to make my post

Name: Golem(when meet Dimitri and is named by him his name is: Oerou)
Gender: none, but is called as "he" and "him" when someone is talking about him, so male.
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: Supernatural Creature
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Golem
(If supernatural creature) Element: Thunder
Powers or abilities: Can manipulate thunder trought his body, fights the way he can, but is very strong and can take a lot of damage, he have a level for his eletrical power, that is divided into 3 parts: None power acumulated(NPA, can use small power like thunder punches or rushes), Minor power acumulated(MPA, can use minor thunder attacks like lauching thunderbolts from his back or jump and fall on the ground with eletricity on his feet that make a large shockwave), Higher Power acumulated(HPA, Can unleash a huge explosion of electricity) and Overload (OVL, turns almost unable to control his power and use his small control to shoot a giant energy shot but after that he get realy realy realy! slow, and almost "die").
Weapon( s ): Fists and raw power.
Aperance: Big and Heavy Iron boots, his legs are made of earth and iron for mobility and endurance, the external part of it is Blue, his knees are made of a special rock with metal around it and semi-indestructibles wires to make him able to walk, his waist is made of metal with super hard glass capsules that have wires for eletrical discharge, he is naturaly kinda curved because of his legs conditions and torso, his torso have irons plates and it is curver foward, with eletrical cilindrical super hard glass bulbs like in the waist, he have chains coming out from his back(that was what was holding him), his arms are long with the same thing as the legs, he have copper gloves connected to iron bracelets with the wires to not colapse, his arm also have way smaller iron bracelets on the part closer to the shoulder that is the same thing as the elbows and knees, his head have iron bandages and normal bandages covering most of it, leaving his mouth and left eye uncovered he have some spikes coming out of his head too, his eyes is a big and round scarlet ruby.
Clothes: look above /\
A little about your character(optional): Created by a scientist long ago he was locked inside a Iron eeg like thing in the deepest dungeons fo a castle due to his nearly uncontrolable power, he slept for thousands of years inactive for saving his power, one day long after the castle crumbled a lighting stroke his "capsule" awaking him, the passage of the years made his un-natural brain start do develop a personality and soul, making him enable to think for his acts and control his power by his own will, he nows wanders the ruins of a town but unware of it, he thinks that all are scared of him and hide, he searches for one who doesn't hide from him.
Personality: It is still under development like said before, but is normaly kind with those that are kind with him.

So I know that I'm the host, but I want your aproval guys, should he be added as my second character?
(yeah even I beeing the host I ask for your aproval.)

[quote name='Kongou Nishimura' timestamp='1302291613' post='5123183']
Sorry guys, my stupid parents took my laptop from me just because I don't want to get my pre-driver's license.
And i may/may not be busy over the weekend.
[/quote]
No problem man, anyway... I don't want this to die!!!

Archived