y r people so obsesset with celebreties??

uzumakinaruto93

Thats So true you woundent cared know that murder wa dateing would you? lol u woudent care who i was dateing. would you? lol

Ditto

What is ditto?

A pokemon

I dont really care about celebs I only talk about this site or yugioh.

Ditto is a pokemon lol but it also means i second that or me too. so i guess thats how ditto got his name?

I personally hate celebreties. All people care about, for the most part, are them. They are in the front pages of most newspapers and you can't go a day with out hearing something about them. It's a wasit of brain cells thinking about them. Why should we give a rats ass about them. They are just people who are skilled in some area.

I don't know. People seem to be more interested in celebs and what they're wearing instead of Iraq' date=' the economy, oil and gas and stuff (but that kinda goes with the economy), and other more important stuff.

[/quote']

I agree with you I care more about Iraq and stuff instead of stupid stuff

i have to say, i get really pissed when the top stories on news websites are about britney spears' breakdowns, while the important topics such as presidential election and the war in Iraq are down at the bottom.

seriously, who gives a funk about britney? if it was anyone else, nobody would care.

Archived