20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Armadura would see no point in it as it was not a mission assigned by Aizen. So Rayu wouldn't go because Armadura would find it pointless.

As for Velcora...Well unless it was a mission to figure out the secret to everlasting beauty she would completely blow it off.

Well if no one minds I'll start the filler thing with the whole Menos forest thing and then the sakura festival thingy and then to the final fight in the soul society.

Also I'm about to post right now with Velcora. Sorry It took so long to get on. Managed to get on my PS3.

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1306170790' post='5227281']
ME!!!

And I think after the fight, everyone's just gotten bored(Personally, I was waiting for someone(Visser) to go to the Captain-Commander, so that Kazuki could follow.)
[/quote]

Yeah, I haven't seen Visser in awhile.

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1306244268' post='5228834']
Well if no one minds I'll start the filler thing with the whole Menos forest thing and then the sakura festival thingy and then to the final fight in the soul society.

Also I'm about to post right now with Velcora. Sorry It took so long to get on. Managed to get on my PS3.
[/quote]

Go for it. We need to get these fillers on the road.

Do you want me to create an App for Grimmjow? Or should we just roleplay with him as an NPC(At anyrate, I have dibs on mastery over him! Because I thought of him being alive!) If the app, I could kill him off at the end of the filler(He attempts to kill Aizen. He gets defeated by the Espada(besides from Doroga and Ex) and Doroga and Ex flee, while Aizen destroys Grimmjow.

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1306341140' post='5230931']
Do you want me to create an App for Grimmjow? Or should we just roleplay with him as an NPC(At anyrate, I have dibs on mastery over him! Because I thought of him being alive!) If the app, I could kill him off at the end of the filler(He attempts to kill Aizen. He gets defeated by the Espada(besides from Doroga and Ex) and Doroga and Ex flee, while Aizen destroys Grimmjow.
[/quote]

Damn! I was going to call him! >.<

Alright, so how are we going to run into him? Anyone have any ideas?

We intrude on his secret glade in the Forest, and he attacks us. He's weak and tired, however, at the moment, so we easily over power him. We then spare him and let him talk to us and explain himself, realise he is Grimmjow, and then start to serve him/work with him. We wait for a few days, and he gains his full power back(Easily the strongest Arrancar in existence/ever.) And wants to attack Aizen, being almost as powerful.

He was my Idea DK!

Visser, If I can keep him(Erasing my Vicecaptain) I will limit his powers after the Aizen thing! (He loses his Zanpakuto in his fight with Aizen. However, he's still about the same power as Captain with bankai + Hollow mask, or Arrancar in Segunda Resurrección without Ressurrección.)

<_<

At least my new idea got me something better! Refer to our personal conversation! ;D

[b]@ Lauryn:[/b] There is no possible way your flowers could tell you that some of us are defecting. Your flowers are located within Las Noches. My character is smart enough to realize that Aizen may have spies, that is why nothing was said until he was well outside of Las Noches. In other words, Ex, Elana, Gorda, and Doraga were far from your flowers, so there is no possible way your character would know anything.

Just saying.

Ha! Victory is mine Magnet! Go ahead, control Grimmjow. I have the better deal!! ;D

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1306339311' post='5230904']
Updated Yon's profile with an image if anybody is curious...

Also changed Ex's Ressurection name to something more appropriate since I wasn't too keen on the first one (she hasn't actually used it yet so I figured I could)
[/quote]

It fits the description perfectly. O.o

Archived