20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I...Grovel at your feet Grey. *notices floor is dirty and changes mind* In spirit...

You're post are pure genius, I literally read them over and over again because of how awesome they are. I feel like a fangirl at the moment, but I dont exactly care.

Woot! I get to read Grey's part just before I log off! ;D

Grey, why are your RP skills so much better than my own? :\

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1304978437' post='5199318']
looking forward to it

I think i need to have a 2nd look at all of the characters.
I was tired during most of the accepting and now I find out I accepted a few abilities that shouln't be alowed.

On that note 'BrandonSparkman'- normaly when somebody fills out an app, they tend to put the ability in the 'ability' section [b]NOT THE FREAKING APPERANCE!!![/b]
Seriously? Am I the only one that finds it aggravating that somebody would do that?!

I swear in gonna be strict as hell if i make an RP after this.
[/quote]

Wait, what did he do?

Here is my app:

[spoiler=My Application]

Name: Settaiga[color="#FFFFFF"]W[/color]Nosachi (Usually refered to as "Set")
Appearance:

Set is a fairly thin woman of Egyptian descent. She is 5'7 and also has a fairly good tan. She has usually has vibrant green eyes, but they change color depending on her mood. Her clothes are very normal (for an Espada) - it is usually a generic Espada-esque top and a long tattered skirt. The only thing different about this costume are the Sleeves, which extend all the way to her knees. Her Hollow Mask covers the entire left side of her head- all that is there is a plain white, smooth mask. There is a hole for her left eye, but the entire left side of her mouth is covered by the mask. She has very long black hair, extending just a bit below her waist. It is straight. Her number 6 is located on her cheek.

Personality:

Set is a very secluded person, and will not go out of her way to help another person unless they are close to her. She doesn't like confrontations at all, and if she were to fight, she would like to make it as quick as possible. All of this is due to her mind, which is quick to calculate many possible outcomes of situations- and, while also being a very cautious person- likes to avoid these outcomes.

Biography:

Set was a gleeful person in life, though she never had much. She was an orphan in Egypt, and was born to two poor parents in the year 2023. These parents could not take care of her, however, and left her in an alleyway in Cairo. She was picked up by a homeless man of 60, who raised her as well as he could. He taught her many tricks to use when living on the street, including stealing (and the all important skill of running along with it), and hiding herself amongst the bustle of people when escaping from the authorities. She led a happy life with him until she hit the age of 23. The old man (83, now) had been shot and killed by the United States Marine Corps, during the middle of a firefight in Cairo (The U.S. was at war with Egypt due to them sinking a battalion of 122 Naval ships traveling through the Suez Canal). This mortified her, and she stepped out to try and stop the fighting. She was instantly shot twice in the head, and was dead before she hit the ground.

She spent years clinging to the place where she and her only friend and father figure died. This sudden loss had greatly altered her personality, making her a cold and heartless person. It was a whole 3 years before Hollowification, and once she had hollowified, she went rampant. She ravaged through the city of Cairo, killing hundreds of people, and at least 6 different Soul Reapers. Once she had formed a Menos with one hundred other Hollows, she quickly rose to the top of the conscious mind of it and took over. This body was hers.

It was another 1000 years before she had risen to the level of Adjucha. She had fought countless battles, and it had paid off. She was known well throughout the world of Hueco Mundo, even earning the nickname "Catastrophe". She had gained the respect of her peers and adversaries alike with her fierceness in battle.

3000 more years passed, and she continued to feed, growing and growing with each absorbed soul. Finally, she had reached the ultimate goal for any Hollow- the form of Vasto Lorde.

It was not a very long time after that point in time that she was contacted and was offered a position among Aizens Espada. At first she bluntly refused, but after reviewing her situation (food was running low; if she was turned into an Arrancar, she would no longer have to continuosly feed), and she accepted. Her transformation into an Arrancar was painless, and she now sits upon the spot of #6.

number: 6

Resurrection Name & Release Phrase: Blaze, Catástrofe
Resurrection Appearance:

While in Ressurecion, her appearance drastically changes. Each of her sleeves catch on fire and burn to shreds, revealing two arms under each massive sleeve. Each is holding its own blade, with each being about 5 feet long. The arms then catch on fire, and burn away her entire body- right down to the bone. Out of each blades hilt comes a substance that re-forms her body, this time entirely different. Her mask now covers her entire head, with no eye holes. Her mask is cracked at the mouth area, with the crack forming something that resembles a slight grin. The rest of her body is covered with a skintight white fabric with black stripes going vertically across it every 5 inches. Her feet are absent- all that reside there are inhuman claws, resembling a hawks. Six wings run down her back, with the left side looking like a hawks and the right looking like a demons.

Resurrection Abilities:

[b]Blanco Lanza [/b]- She is able to throw her blades at an incredibly fast speed, with each returning like a boomerang almost instantaneously if it does not hit.

[b]Oscuro Carga [/b]- When using this ability, her blades radiate a black energy. When cut with one of these blades, it impedes your reaction time greatly, blinds you, and creates a ringing in your ears (similiar to a flashbang)- thus allowing you to rapidly be hit with Blanco Lanza.

[b]Cero Cicatriz [/b]- She is able to rapidly generate a small grey Cero from the tip of each of her wings. When hit with one, you become easily detectable by Set and can be targeted easier by a Blanco Lanza, and Lanza Gris.

[b]Lanza Gris[/b] - This is her final move. She throws all four swords at you, and each spawns two more swords, and each of those spawn two more swords, and so on. This happens until the each impale their target, and then they explode in a grey explosion.

[b]Pesquisa [/b]- Set is able to detect things far better while in Resurection.

[b]Hierro[/b] - Her hierro is hardened when in Resurection, though it is far from the hardest.

[b]Regeneration[/b] - Her wounds regenerate at quite a rapid rate while tranformed, and even chopped off limbs may regenerate quickly.

[b]Sonido[/b] She is able to use Sonido very proficiently while in this form.

2nd Resurrection Appearance: (Abilities will be the same as 1st Resurrection, but stronger.)

She looks like her 1st resurrecion appearance, but she is completely grey and each blade is at least 10 feet long. Her wings radiate a black energy, and her mask is completely gone, revealing extremely long white hair. Each set of wings total wingspan is 50 feet, and they all resemble an angels set of wings. Her eyes are completely black in this form.

[/spoiler]

Here is my application! Hope I didn't make it too long.

Hotaru, you are a well.. I don't know there are no words for what you do with my character. Perfect?..no. Absolutely Perfect?...no. I got it, Hotaru when you post it's beyond compare. A defectless peice of work. What you do is pure skill it's faultless and unequaled.

[quote name='BrandonSparkman' timestamp='1304992438' post='5200040']
Sorry bout that Visser..guess I wasn't thinking when I made it. I do hope you can forgive me. ~no sarcasm intended~
[/quote]
I feel sick for some reason.

[quote name='► THE ♪' timestamp='1304998249' post='5200214']
Name: Settaiga[color="#FFFFFF"]W[/color]Nosachi (Usually refered to as "Set")
Appearance:

Set is a fairly thin woman of Egyptian descent. She is 5'7 and also has a fairly good tan. She has usually has vibrant green eyes, but they change color depending on her mood. Her clothes are very normal (for an Espada) - it is usually a generic Espada-esque top and a long tattered skirt. The only thing different about this costume are the Sleeves, which extend all the way to her knees. Her Hollow Mask covers the entire left side of her head- all that is there is a plain white, smooth mask. There is a hole for her left eye, but the entire left side of her mouth is covered by the mask. She has very long black hair, extending just a bit below her waist. It is straight. Her # would be located on her cheek.

Personality:

Set is a very secluded person, and will not go out of her way to help another person unless they are close to her. She doesn't like confrontations at all, and if she were to fight, she would like to make it as quick as possible. All of this is due to her mind, which is quick to calculate many possible outcomes of situations- and, while also being a very cautious person- likes to avoid these outcomes.

Biography:

Set was a gleeful person in life, though she never had much. She was an orphan in Egypt, and was born to two poor parents in the year 2023. These parents could not take care of her, however, and left her in an alleyway in Cairo. She was picked up by a homeless man of 60, who raised her as well as he could. He taught her many tricks to use when living on the street, including stealing (and the all important skill of running along with it), and hiding herself amongst the bustle of people when escaping from the authorities. She led a happy life with him until she hit the age of 23. The old man (83, now) had been shot and killed by the United States Marine Corps, during the middle of a firefight in Cairo (The U.S. was at war with Egypt due to them sinking a battalion of 122 Naval ships traveling through the Suez Canal). This mortified her, and she stepped out to try and stop the fighting. She was instantly shot twice in the head, and was dead before she hit the ground.

She spent years clinging to the place where she and her only friend and father figure died. This sudden loss had greatly altered her personality, making her a cold and heartless person. It was a whole 3 years before Hollowification, and once she had hollowified, she went rampant. She ravaged through the city of Cairo, killing hundreds of people, and at least 6 different Soul Reapers. Once she had formed a Menos with one hundred other Hollows, she quickly rose to the top of the conscious mind of it and took over. This body was hers.

It was another 1000 years before she had risen to the level of Adjucha. This was as far as she would get, though, as she was bitten by another Adjucha when she was not looking one day. She was exceptionally powerful, though, even for an Adjucha. She remained an Adjucha for 3000 years, until she was transformed into an Arrancar.

As an Arrancar, she was not totally out of place. She slowly gained followers (most followed her out of pure fear, others hoping for a position in power should she rise to a high position), and sometimes she would come across a Hollow or Arrancar she would deem to be a "friend". At this current time, she has a small army of 100 Adjuchas class Hollows, all of them which she knows personally.

number: Not affiliated

Resurrection Appearance:

While in Ressurecion, her appearance drastically changes. Each of her sleeves catch on fire and burn to shreds, revealing two arms under each massive sleeve. Each is holding its own blade, with each being about 5 feet long. The arms then catch on fire, and burn away her entire body- right down to the bone. Out of each blades hilt comes a substance that re-forms her body, this time entirely different. Her mask now covers her entire head, with no eye holes. Her mask is cracked at the mouth area, with the crack forming something that resembles a slight grin. The rest of her body is covered with a skintight white fabric with black stripes going vertically across it every 5 inches. Her feet are absent- all that reside there are inhuman claws, resembling a hawks. Six wings run down her back, with the left side looking like a hawks and the right looking like a demons.

Resurrection Abilities:

[b]Blanco Lanza [/b]- She is able to throw her blades at an incredibly fast speed, with each returning like a boomerang almost instantaneously if it does not hit.

[b]Oscuro Carga [/b]- When using this ability, her blades radiate a black energy. When cut with one of these blades, it impedes your reaction time greatly, blinds you, and creates a ringing in your ears (similiar to a flashbang)- thus allowing you to rapidly be hit with Blanco Lanza.

[b]Cero Cicatriz [/b]- She is able to rapidly generate a small grey Cero from the tip of each of her wings. When hit with one, you become easily detectable by Set and can be targeted easier by a Blanco Lanza, and Lanza Gris.

[b]Lanza Gris[/b] - This is her final move. She throws all four swords at you, and each spawns two more swords, and each of those spawn two more swords, and so on. This happens until the each impale their target, and then they explode in a grey explosion.

[b]Pesquisa [/b]- Set is able to detect things far better while in Resurection.

[b]Hierro[/b] - Her hierro is hardened when in Resurection, though it is far from the hardest.

[b]Regeneration[/b] - Her wounds regenerate at quite a rapid rate while tranformed, and even chopped off limbs may regenerate quickly.

[b]Sonido[/b] She is able to use Sonido very proficiently while in this form.

2nd Resurrection Appearance: (Abilities will be the same as 1st Resurrection, but stronger.)

She looks like her 1st resurrecion appearance, but she is completely grey and each blade is at least 10 feet long. Her wings radiate a black energy, and her mask is completely gone, revealing extremely long white hair. Each set of wings total wingspan is 50 feet, and they all resemble an angels set of wings. Her eyes are completely black in this form.

[/quote]
While i like the abilities, i must deny.
This RP is Aizen VS gotei 13. Having some randome group that has no actuall purpose will only ruin it.

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1305025608' post='5200681']
I feel sick for some reason.

While i like the abilities, i must deny.
This RP is Aizen VS gotei 13. Having some randome group that has no actuall purpose will only ruin it.
[/quote]

Ah. Well, may I join as the Sixth Espada?

[spoiler=Edit]
How to spoiler?

Name: SettaigaWNosachi (Usually refered to as "Set")
Appearance:

Set is a fairly thin woman of Egyptian descent. She is 5'7 and also has a fairly good tan. She has usually has vibrant green eyes, but they change color depending on her mood. Her clothes are very normal (for an Espada) - it is usually a generic Espada-esque top and a long tattered skirt. The only thing different about this costume are the Sleeves, which extend all the way to her knees. Her Hollow Mask covers the entire left side of her head- all that is there is a plain white, smooth mask. There is a hole for her left eye, but the entire left side of her mouth is covered by the mask. She has very long black hair, extending just a bit below her waist. It is straight. Her # would be located on her cheek.

Personality:

Biography:

It was another 1000 years before she had risen to the level of Adjucha. This was as far as she would get, though, as she was bitten by another Adjucha when she was not looking one day. She was exceptionally powerful, though, even for an Adjucha. She remained an Adjucha for 3000 years, until she was transformed into an Arrancar.

As an Arrancar, she was not totally out of place. She slowly gained followers (most followed her out of pure fear, others hoping for a position in power should she rise to a high position), and sometimes she would come across a Hollow or Arrancar she would deem to be a "friend". At this current time, she has a small army of 100 Adjuchas class Hollows, all of them which she knows personally.

number: 6

Resurrection Appearance:

Resurrection Abilities:

Blanco Lanza - She is able to throw her blades at an incredibly fast speed, with each returning like a boomerang almost instantaneously if it does not hit.

Oscuro Carga - When using this ability, her blades radiate a black energy. When cut with one of these blades, it impedes your reaction time greatly, blinds you, and creates a ringing in your ears (similiar to a flashbang)- thus allowing you to rapidly be hit with Blanco Lanza.

Cero Cicatriz - She is able to rapidly generate a small grey Cero from the tip of each of her wings. When hit with one, you become easily detectable by Set and can be targeted easier by a Blanco Lanza, and Lanza Gris.

Lanza Gris - This is her final move. She throws all four swords at you, and each spawns two more swords, and each of those spawn two more swords, and so on. This happens until the each impale their target, and then they explode in a grey explosion.

Pesquisa - Set is able to detect things far better while in Resurection.

Hierro - Her hierro is hardened when in Resurection, though it is far from the hardest.

Regeneration - Her wounds regenerate at quite a rapid rate while tranformed, and even chopped off limbs may regenerate quickly.

Sonido She is able to use Sonido very proficiently while in this form.

[/spoiler]

Noob don't know how to spoiler.

Dont wory, a lot of people can't do spoilers, ever sence they changed around the forms layout a while back.

When you put [spoiler] in front of what you're hidding you have to put an = sighn [b]and[/b] a title after the word spoiler, otherwise it will mess up like yours did.

[code]

[spoiler=Title]

Message being hidden.

[/spoiler]
[/code]

And for future referance, if your app gets denied the 1st time you're suposed to use the 'Edit' buton to retry, especially if you're only changing a few things.
speaking of Edit, you should do that to the last bit of your bio.

For multiple reasons, even an acceptionaly powerfull Adjuchas class arrancar would never make it to an espada.
Plus, your 100 Adjuchas army would be too much. Menos and higher class hollow/arrancar will be counted towards your 4 character limit. However normal weak hollow (easily killable by any of our RP characters) will be clasified as NPC and you can keep the 100 man army.

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1304994785' post='5200137']
Visser do you mind if I add something to Velcora's power? Its for the snakes she produce. I wanted to say that unless they are completely destroied in one shot (like a kido of some sort) then they will multiply.
[/quote]
Go for it.

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1305114780' post='5202686']
For multiple reasons, even an acceptionaly powerfull Adjuchas class arrancar would never make it to an espada. [b]Not true. Aaroniero Arruruerie was a Gillian class Espada, so Aducha Espada's most likely existed. However, I think the top 4-5 Espada(Numbers 0-4) would most likely be Vasto Lorde.[/b]
[/quote]

Archived