20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magnet-im not saying this as the RP maker, im saying it as somebody who hates to be ignored

Despite the fact that I even sent you a PM you still refuse to even agknowledge Arashi's actions in post #168.
If your next post does not have a reply then Brada, god moded or not, will lose an arm & have a large gash across his chest.

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1305150522' post='5203506']
Magnet-im not saying this as the RP maker, im saying it as somebody who hates to be ignored

Despite the fact that I even sent you a PM you still refuse to even agknowledge Arashi's actions in post #168.
If your next post does not have a reply then Brada, god moded or not, will lose an arm & have a large gash across his chest.
[/quote]

Lol, what?

Also, Visser, I think it would be counter-productive of the plot of we continued this battled and started killing each other. Shall I began pulling the Arrancar scouting squads out? After all, we were only sent there to investigate, not kill. :3

@Greedx: When we go back to report to Aizen what we think of the Soul Reapers, I think You should take your character back(if you are able) or at least for that part. Because if I do it Im going to be so freaking biased it aint even funny (lol). So yeah, if you cant take your character back just yet then thats cool.

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1305150522' post='5203506']

[/quote]

I'm trying! It's hard to deal with about 10 RPs, finish my apps for some(Including Elana's which I haven't finished), do my GCSE coursework, check up on everything on Facebook, manage my Youtube account, learn how to play about 6 songs on Guitar(Including Dragonforce, Heroes of our Time) and do stuff at home(Such as Dishwasher and washing up)!

I tried sending a PM, but for some reason it's not working

[spoiler=Aizens master plan]
He's going to free the king of hell.
I know the idea is a bit overused in bleach RP's, but i figure i can make it work.

Im basing it off of the zanpakutou's ability to purify hollow. If a hollow comits terible sins while alive then the gates of hell will open up and take in the hollow.

So here is where my idea kicks in.
The gates have to open up widder for more powerfull arrancar, so if a vasto-lordes who comited crimes as a human is killed by a zanpakutou then the gates will open up completely. So after Osuchin becomes a vasto-lordes then Aizen will steal a zanpakutou from one of the captains and kill him. (anything less than a captains will be destroyed under Aizens spirit pressure.)

Unfortunately a 2nd precaution was added when the king of hell was sealed, he is covered in chains. So even if a vasto-lordes is killed he can't break free with his own power.
ENTER the Sōkyoku~the Sōkyoku was actually the king of hells personal zanpakutou, and if he is able to get his hands on the spear then he will be able to break free of the chains.

AND SO~Aizen has to kill a VL class minose (Osuchin) with a shinigami's zanpakutou. And he has to do it in Soul socioty where the king of hell can reach out and grab the Sōkyoku!
If all of this happens then the king of hell will be free and all of SS will be doomed.[/spoiler]

[hr]
I'm starting to think making my arrancar in to a perverted freak was a bad idea.
It's complesely differant from how i really act, so that makes it hard

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1305323019' post='5206180']
About wat?
[/quote]

If the King of Hell breaks loose and talks and does stuff...I wanna be able to read the post and understand what's going. Not skim it and try to fill in the blanks with everyone's reactions. Know what I mean?

Also, Hotaru, I'll reply to Legend a little later.

You could always make the post assuming everyone left especially if they haven't been posting. Also Greed are you planning to take control of your character yet? I just want to know cause I will probaly be posting. Just wanted to know if I should still post for you.

Archived