20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, no problem. ^^

Also you can have up two four characters. And since you already have Set, that leaves 3 more.

And don't worry about your rp'ing skills. If you need help with making post I wouldn't mind helping you. And as long as you can make the 4 line minimum there shouldn't be any problem. When you make your post try to take in account what everyone is doing. Mention little facts that your character may notice. A trick that I use when Rping is picturing myself as that character. Don't write as if you're watching from a different stand point. Write as if that person is you. How would you have reacted if you were in that position? What are your thoughts?

It does take some practice, because while picturing yourself as that person you also have to take in account the personality of the person. Sometimes before posting I try my hand at acting (lol). I portray that personality and views of the person I'm writing as, and actually play out the scene in person. It may sound stupid but it helps. It's funny because sometimes I get so into the character that when I am disturbed while in that mode I usally reply like my portrayed personality. There have been many a times when I have yelled and my brother because the person I was imagining myself as is a hot headed person. lol.

But yeah along with trying to put yourself in the character's shoes, there is also literary and writing aspects to it too. But yeah, If you ever need help legthening a post you can always pm me, and I'll try to help. ^^

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1305586010' post='5213470']
Lol, no problem. ^^

Also you can have up two four characters. And since you already have Set, that leaves 3 more.

And don't worry about your rp'ing skills. If you need help with making post I wouldn't mind helping you. And as long as you can make the 4 line minimum there shouldn't be any problem. When you make your post try to take in account what everyone is doing. Mention little facts that your character may notice. A trick that I use when Rping is picturing myself as that character. Don't write as if you're watching from a different stand point. Write as if that person is you. How would you have reacted if you were in that position? What are your thoughts?

It does take some practice, because while picturing yourself as that person you also have to take in account the personality of the person. Sometimes before posting I try my hand at acting (lol). I portray that personality and views of the person I'm writing as, and actually play out the scene in person. It may sound stupid but it helps. It's funny because sometimes I get so into the character that when I am disturbed while in that mode I usally reply like my portrayed personality. There have been many a times when I have yelled and my brother because the person I was imagining myself as is a hot headed person. lol.

But yeah along with trying to put yourself in the character's shoes, there is also literary and writing aspects to it too. But yeah, If you ever need help legthening a post you can always pm me, and I'll try to help. ^^
[/quote]

Thanks again, Hotaru! ^.^ +Rep! So, four line minimum... imagine myself in their shoes... take into account the actions and notice small things... nitpick...

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1305586404' post='5213487']
Basically what Hotaru said.

I will make a post when I get the oil off my left hand.
[/quote]

[size="7"]o.o[/size]

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1305593205' post='5213729']
I was outside messing with the lawn mower and got oil on my hand. Came inside to wash if off, but my parents were taking a shower. So I had to sit here and wait. Got bored and posted with one hand. Takes forever. >.>
[/quote]

I thought you meant something else XD... curse my immature mind.

Alright, creating my new app. Will have it up in a bit.

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1305586010' post='5213470']
Lol, no problem. ^^

[/quote]
some people find it hard.
It's second nature to me

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1305708576' post='5216478']
well, i didn't really think of this sup-plot, so im gonna leave the desisions up to the pple who did that way i dont screw it up.
[/quote]

All right. Well, you'll still be involved, correct? :D

BTW, the RP is nearing the bottom of the first page, in case someone hasn't seen it in a while.

Hey guys because school is almost out, and my computer was given to me by the school, I doub't I'll be able to post as frequently as I used too. I may be able to get on my mom's computer(like I am now) or post on my phone (Which will take a good while to finish the post). But either way, my posting will be spotty at best.

School is almost done for me too!!! Just a few more days!!! D: Anyway, I will be busy over the next few days, so thankfully we are just doing fillers. Don't worry, I'm thinking of a directive for myself. If anyone wishes to follow my character in a sub-plot (whether it be Elana, Brada, Armadura, or whoever) either say so or message me. I will then tell you my idea and we can go from there.

Name: Rosette [color="#FFFFFF"]w[/color]
Appearance:[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/picmasterex/ArrancarRosette.jpg[/IMG]
Rosette also has a green rose in her hair that matches her bright green eyes.
Roaette's Zanpakuto is a teal and black color, her Zanpakuto's handguard resembles a pair of butterfly wings. The apperance of Rosette's Zanpakuto is no different from a common Zanpakuto.
Rosette's broken mask remaints takes the form of a choker. The choker around her neck has little thorns around it which makes it looks like a spiked collar.
Rosette has a number Seven tattoo placed on the palm of her left hand.

Personality: Rosette is somewhat rebellious and is often annoyed by her fellow Espada members. Rosette offten comes off to others as being very emotionless, sarcastic, and a unenthusiastic person. Due to Rosette's personality it seems as if she does not care for anything, she often seem lost in her inner toughts. Rosette's facial expression seems to go unchanged, while in combat Rosette offten carrys a borde expression. Dispite her facial expression Rosette has a rather alluring figure. Rosette does not care about flaunting her beauty around , however she can be very spiteful and desides to when around Velcora.

Biography: When Rosette was approached by Aizen she did not attack him on sight. Normally when someone enters Rosette's sacred garden, she would not think twice about ending their life. She knew that he was stronger than her but thats not the reason why she haulted her attack. For the first time in her life Rosette felt an uncontrollable feeling overwhelm her. She could not understand this feeling that she had, but Aizen knew what it was. It was envy towards Aizen that she had felt. Rosette did not realize it at first but she did envy him. It was not his power nor his status that she envied but it was his clarity that she envied. Rosette wished and hoped that she could be able to see the world as Aizen did. Aizen knew this and decided to use this to his advantage. Aizen promised Rosette that he could open her eyes to the world that he saw.
number: 7

Resurrection Name & Release Phrase: Bloom, yoru bara (Night Rose)

Resurrection Appearance: Rosette grows white armor over her legs, arms, breasts, and neck. Thorny vines grows throughout Rosette's body. The mask remains around her neck now blooms into a cluster of leaves and flowers. The leaves and flowers grows and forms behind her head, which resembles a collar of a cape. Large thorny vines exits the back of her neck and drops down to the back of Rosette's ankles. From a distance the vines that drops from her neck appears to be hair to some.

Resurrection Abilities: Rosette is able to cause thorny vines to exit her body at will. She can cause the vines to grow in shape and lenght. If her vines are cut or broken she is able to regrow them with ease. Rosette is also able to use the thorns on her vines as projectiles. A rather unique ability that Rosette possess, is the ability to charge her thorns with her own cero. Once her thorns are infused with her cero the thorns will explode on impact.

2nd Resurrection Appearance: Rosette's true form is that of a large green flower with a pair of glowing eyes in the center and a multitude of vines that make up what was once her body. The size of this form can grow tremendously in height or she can maintain the height of an average human. While in this form she can manipulate the various vines that make up her body causing them to grow and elongate at will at an alarming rate. She commonly uses them offensively to whip or constrict her opponents. Rosette's most dangerous ability is the fact that she can emit a pollen from her head that affects the perceptions/senses of her opponents. Once an opponent comes in contact with the pollen the enemy becomes overwheld with the smell of flowers. The smell of flowers clouds the opponents senses and the opponent soon becomes traped in an illusion controlled by Rosette. She uses this ability to turn her opponents on each other.

Guys, I'm thinking of setting up a possible side switch, or at least a betrayal, in my sub-plot that will tie in with the main plot. Anyone wanna join me? Preferably someone with a level headed character. Boukun isn't much of a sneaky guy...Also, your character has to be willing to consider betrayal. If not, my character won't work with yours. :3

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1305910375' post='5220731']
Okay. But Elana will follow Doroga anyway.

But he's still my character. I was just stating whether or not he was going.
[/quote]

Understandable.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1305910390' post='5220732']
Ex would probably be on board, if not at least for the fun of it. She's hardly even loyal to Aizen in the first place, she's only following him for the sake of it...
[/quote]

Best make an appearance...and quick before I get to far away. Or you will lose your chance! ;D

Archived