20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

Ex let out a childish giggle as Osuchin went flying, sticking her tongue out at him as he got to his feet again. She hadn't really been paying much attention to what was being said but she pretty much caught the gist of it. All she cared about was the fact that they'd get to play with the Soul Reapers in their own playground next time, and there would be even more of them there.

[b]"Well if it's all the same to you I think I'll be going now,"[/b] she said cheerfully as she hopped off the table [b]"Maybe I'll go bury Gorda in a pit or something~"[/b]

She skipped out of the room, humming happily to herself at the thought of causing more pain and misery.

Kasumi arrived at the 11th squad barracks after hearing the captains had got back and following her own captain's trail. She stood quietly in the doorway as she arrived, watching the two captains but not interrupting as it seemed they were in any mood for idle chat. She stood by and watched, her gaze drifting aside occasionally as she spotted a fly or another winged insect nearby and followed their progress till they vanished from sight.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doraga continued to sit in his seat as he observed everyone else in the room. The personalities of everyone in the room were as bright as the sun itself. Velcora was obviously vain about her beauty. Osuchin was a pervert, while at the same time slightly immature. In other words, he would soon be invading the Soul Society with a bunch of hard heads. Doraga ran his hand through his hair and sighed. Osuchin was an idiot, and he was sure nobody else realized what was needed to complete Aizen's plan. All he said was that Osuchin needed to get stronger and open the gate to Hell to free the King of Hell. This left two facts that everyone appeared to have missed. First was that the gate of Hell doesn't just open up. Meaning Osuchin was going to get sacrificed. The second fact was that there was no guarantee that the King of Hell would do what they wanted. He was a King after all, and most Kings don't like taking orders. This meant the Soul Reapers may not be the only ones dying by the King of Hell's hand. Doraga sighed once more. [i]"This is what happens when you try to learn everything."[/i] Doraga thought to himself. He needed to leave this room and think more. "Lord Aizen, do you have any new orders for me? If not, then I will politely take my leave from this meeting. It's getting rather redundant and uninteresting. If you wish, I will send Elana by later with a full report on our encounters in the World of the Living."

"I'm really starting to hate you Aizen." Osuchin droped his head again after set left the room. "Well i guess that's the kind of luck i have." He glanced around the room, but Set and Velcora where curently the only female espada, which caused him to get even more depresed. "This totaly sucks." He eyed Aizen for a moment. After what had just hapened he decided it would be best not to challenge his athority. "I'm going to the Minose forest to eat some hollow." He jumped through the hole in the wall and bagan moving in the direction of the menos forst, where most of the Adjuchas hollow would be. He would go after Vasto-Lordes, but he knew they would be too strong at his curent level,

Set arrived in her room and sat down, thinking about the mission at hand. She found it funny that her next- and only, for that matter- mission was probably going to end up with her dead. She didn't like that idea. Not one bit. She sighed and took out her Zanpakutou. It was beautiful, with a gleaming white blade and an onyx-black handle. She smiled. This blade connected her back to when times were fun- when she was a Hollow, free to do whatever she wanted. It also reminded her of the hunger, the neverending lust to quench her thirst for souls. This made her even happier, though; She knew that, being an Arrancar, she would never go hungry again.

"Ah, the memories." She said quietly to herself. "Well, I might as well have one last hunt." She stood up and looked out her window. She longed for the world outside of Los Noches- the never ending desert of night known as Hueco Mundo.

[i]What am I waiting for?[/i] She asked herself. Smiling, she walked out of her room, proceeding to the exit of Los Noches.

OOC: Seriously though, are we going to give a report or not?

Noticing that a lot of the Espada was already leaving Velcora stood from her seat. "So are we going to give our report on the shinigami that we had the displeasure of fighting? Or are we just going to depart to our room, because there are many in here whom are becoming a right eyesore. So am I free to leave Lord Aizen?" Velcora quickly said. It seemed that the only person she showed respect too was Lord Aizen, though whether it was because she was truely loyal to him, or simply because he could kill her without a moment's notice was unknown.

She waited impaitently for the answer wanting nothing more than to tend to her hair. That damn shinigami had not only harmed her hair, but said that it was plain and needed a good wash. [i]That good for nothing Shinigami! I'll show him. Next time we meet I will kill him.[/i]

Meanwhile....

Armadura had finally stopped walking, and in turn so did Rayu. She was still unaware of what he wanted to speak to her about, but she was paitent. She would wait until he felt the need to speak, no matter how long it would be.

His back remained turned towards his fraccion, and his hands remained firmly in his pockets. Armadura's posture was upright, as always, stiff and seemingly unrelaxed. Always ready for an attack, as even in such a seemingly laid back position, there wasn't one open spot Rayu could detect. No weakness of any kind in his defense. Armadura finally turned around his cold eyes staring straight into Rayu's for another few seconds. She had the feeling he was contemplating on whether asking the question or not.

At last, he spoke, "Rayu, why did you become my fraccion?"

"What....Do you mean?"

"I was informed by Lord Aizen, that you were initially the 5th Espada. And yet, here you are as fraccion. No doubt your power has been sealed, and so I ask again. Why did you chose to become my fraccion?" Rayu was surprised by the question, which was obvious by the emotion she felt reaching the surface of her normally impassive features. She didn't think that Aizen would divulge that info to him. Since he did, Rayu assumed that Armadura also knew that she had requested she be his fraccion and no one elses.

The surprise quickly faded away and Rayu answered, "It was...Because...I owed you. You brought me here, and took me away from a life of aimless wondering. I had no purpose before now. I was simply wandering, and waiting for my life to end, whether it be by shinigami or another hollow. It was a pathetically simple exsistance. One that I loathed....When you brought me here, I was taken from that sad lonly esistance. I didn't have a purpose then, but I do now. You gave me a purpose, so it is only fit that my life is devoted to you..."

"I refused the offer of being 5th because I feel, nor to I have any loyalty towards Lord Aizen. My purpose and goal in this life is to fufill your desires, and if they are to help Lord Aizen and his plan then I will. If they were to help the shinigamis, then I will. If they were to kill Lord Aizen, then I will die trying."

Not once did either arrancar look away from each other during the entire time. Seconds passed while the 2nd was processing the information, before silently walking forward. He stoped infront of Rayu and placed a hand on her head, "Do not disappoint me....Rayu." He placed his hand back in his pocket and walked off. Rayu watched Armadura for a while, a small smile reaching her face. "I will never Armadura-sama..." She whispered to herself then followed Armadura back to the meeting chambers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuyu sighed on the other side of the senkaimon and waiting for the others. They needed to return to the head captain and let him know what they found out about the new arrancars. Though she didn't get much about the arrancar about his actual abilities with his sword, but she did find out he was strong. He had to be - at the least - the 5th espada. There was no way he was any weaker than that, it just wasn't possible.

She wished she got his name as well, but he wouldn't tell her. Saying it wouldn't be necessary. Giving your name to your opponent is only common curtisy, "The jerk!" She pouted and crossed her arms, behaving like a like a child.

Kazuki sighed as he finished what seemed to be the final Konso, turning to face the Senkaimon and taking a few steps towards it. He couldn't help but feel something wrong, some evil in the air, but decided to ignore it. It did feel wrong, but he presumed he was being paranoid. No need to be alarmed at a feeling. He sighed yet again and Shunpoed towards the Senkaimon, shrugging off the feeling. "We need to report this to the Captain-Commander." Kazuki stated, turning to face the battle field once more before entering the Senkaimon.

[hr]

Brada nodded to Doroga as he exited, not acknowledging any of the other Espada in the room. Currently, the only Espada's he actually recognised and acknowledged were Doroga and Armurada. Doroga because he was humble and tactical, and seemed secretly powerful. Armurada, because he was very powerful and was also quite humble with his power, taking the 2nd position rather 1st Espada. Brada then looked towards Ochusin, barely regarding the fact that he was an Idiot that didn't know he was going to end up dead, and that he'd just been blasted into a wall. He sighed and watched the weaker Arrancar leave, and realised he was now the Last Arrancar in the room, the only one to stay behind. "What happened in the Human World, Brada?" Aizen asked him, also noting that Brada was the only Arrancar left. Brada nodded, before starting the Explanation of the Human world trip.
"Well, Aizen-sama, the Shinigami were as you expected. Most were holding back, peaceful and unwilling to harm. Also, as you informed me, the 11th Squad Captain was Violent. I was the one to fight him. However, I believe he was different from your accounts of the Kenpachi's. He was a push over, much too easy to rile and conquer." Brada stated, leaning backwards to rest on his Chair. "And, as you told me a while ago, I've been 'watching' the other Espada. Most are either weak, or not smart enough to use their power." Brada said, starting to critisize the other Espada. He was very lucky that no Arrancar's were in the room at that moment, although it probably wouldn't have affected anything if they were. Probably the only ones that would attack him were Boukun and Velcora, and he could deal with them. "The most notable failures are Boukun and Velcora. Boukun seems obsessed with destruction, and Velcora doesn't pay enough attention. Despite their power, they could easily be a let down in the long run. I would not trust any of the Espada, but the ones with power are Doroga and Armurada, wise choices My liege. They are each powerful, calculating and tactical, and will not disappoint for the moment." Brada stated, standing up to leave. "The Shinigami are, from what I've seen, gullible, weak-willed and weak all round. Now, with your permission, I will leave." Brada said, bowing once, before vacating the Meeting room, passing Armurada as he exited. "Dont worry about your report, Armurada. No-one else filed one." Brada stated, before moving to his room.

"I have no intention to report anything to the head captain." Arashi massaged his shoulder to relese some of the tension in the muscles. "It would be useless to tell him anything about the man I was fighting, because I have every intention of fighting him myself." He waved behind him as he, Daichi and Kimiko headed to the training grounds. He had no way of knowing when he would have to fight again, but he did know he would have to get a lot stronger a lot faster if he wanted to win.

-------
In the short time sence departing from Las Notches Osuchin had already eaten four hollow and was facing a group of even more in front of him. "Lets see, three, six, nine, twelve." He counted the hollow aloud. "It's not verry often i see groups this big." He mumbled as all of them attached him at once. "All the beddar for me though." He grabed the huilt of his zanpakutou and removed it from its sheath. In less than five minutes Osuchin had defeated and devoured all of the hollow in front of him, accept one, the one remaining was a femail hollow. He nelt down in front of the hollow, his sword already sheathed. "Don't wory. I'm not a big fan of killing girls."

Set appeared in the Forest of Menos, panting from excessive use of Sonido. If she did not practice, she wouldn't become more powerful- this was quite obvious to her. She looked around her- this area of the so called 'Forest' was particularly beautiful. She unsheathed her Zanpakutou, admiring its pure white blade, a virgin not yet spoiled by murder. She glanced around her, and saw that nothing was near; This was good. She wanted privacy while training. She raised her blade to eye level, smiled, and whispered the words: "Blaze, Catástrofe."

A burning sensation instantly riled up in her body. Her skin, now bright with fire, burned away. Any onlooker would have seen this as painful; to her it was pure delight. As her body burned away, her skin turning to ashes, new things took hold in her spirit. A fierceness witnessed only when she was a hollow rose up in her- the need to devour souls. By this time her entire body was nothing more than a skeleton. Her clothes began to burn away now, slowly revealing three extra arms along with the one she was holding her Zanpakutou with. New skin began to form from the hilt of each sword; it covered her body, taking a beautiful white tint as it did so. Great wings sprouted from her back; She was finished.

"I feel... pure." She says to herself, feeling exhilerated. This form felt light, and airy; She had power, but did not know how to fully grasp it yet. She raised each arm, having full control over each, moving them independently. This was ecstatsy.

She lept from where she was standing, noticeably creating a crater in the ground as she sprung off. A command sprung into her mind; She held onto each blade firmly, and threw her arms out in an arcing motion, throwing each blade. They each sped up to the point where she couldn't see them, but she could still sense them and guide them. She held out her arms, recalling each blade. Almost instantly the blades appeared in her hand, and she smiled.

"Perfect. Can I do this...?" She asked herself, holding each blade out so the tips touched. She willed her spiritual pressure into each blade, directing them towards the point. A ball of energy formed, swelling and seething with power. She then cut off the flow of energy, and the ball exloded forward with power. It crushed through multiple pillars in front of her, finally hitting a wall. The place where it had hit was now an mangled hole in the wall. She used Sonido to speed down to it, noticing that her energy had now come back, albeit more powerful. She peered through the hole, and she saw a familiar face.

"Osuchin? Is that you?" She asked, noticing that he was with a female hollow. "What are you doing here?"

Osuchin jumped in surprise when he heard the wall fall apart behind him. When he looked and saw that it was only Set he let out a sigh of releaf. "Aizen told me to get stronger by eating hollow, so thats what I'm doing. I guess getting my ass kicked with one hand is just as good a motivation as a femail escourt." He laughed at the last part and looked back where the hollow had been, but she was gone. "Aww, she's gone. Oh well." When he looked back he noticed that Set was in her ressurection stage. "Um. Why did you release you'r zanpakutou? Did you get in to a fight."

Doraga set in his room staring out the window. He was in deep thought about Aizen and his plans. It was obvious to him that Aizen was more than willing to kill Osuchin. But what about the rest of them? Would he just throw him and the other Arrancars to the side like he was going to with Osuchin? Doraga wasn't entirely sure what was right and what was wrong. Aizen was obviously keeping secrets. But the question was, what are those secrets? "I have to find out." he said to himself. With that, he turned and left his room. There was plenty of time until they invaded the Soul Society. That would be enough time to find the answers to his burning questions. "Perhaps I should bring Elana with me. Or maybe someone else." he said as he continued down the hall. [i]"But who would be willing to accept the truth?"[/i] he thought in his head.

(OOC: If you're coming with, now is the time to say so! ;D)

"Master Dorog...." Once again, Elana entered to room to be greated by Emptiness. Not a single sound. Which was becoming more and more common nowadays. She walked over to the window, staring out towards the desert sands. The freedom of the desert was great, and to just wander would be heaven. She hadn't thought about it before, but she remembered wanting to leave the deserts, and find a place to stay and feel secure. What bullsh*t. She was much more happier in the fresh air than she was cooped up inside Las Noches. What she would give to release her full power once more. To feel the exhilaration of running from a Vasto Lorde after eating one of it's arms. She chuckled at the thought before turning from the window, noting the imprint in the dust of Doroga's boot print, one that turned and exited the room.
She 'flew' out of the room and started to run down the halls, hearing Doroga after a small while. "Master Doroga?" She called, nervously, as she approached, unsure of herself. Doroga was a confusing man at times, and she could not predict what he'd do. But she was loyal all the way. "What are you thinking, Master Doroga? You know I would follow you anywhere, right?"

Doraga looked over his shoulder as Elana approached him. She was one to argue her opinion against him anytime instead of just sitting there with her mouth shut, but she was still more aware of his true power than anyone else, though she had never witnessed his full power. And even though he had never once physically harmed her, she was cautious sometimes. After all, Arrancars were known to be brutal. It didn't matter either way. Whether she fully realized it or not, he would never harm her. She was a loyal companion to him. Maybe even a friend. "I am well aware of that Elana." he said over his shoulder to her. "I was not planning on leaving you behind. I was actually thinking of getting you myself. But I had a feeling you would find me on your own." Doraga continued to walk along at a calm pace as they exited Las Noches. As they began walking through the desert, Doraga looked over his shoulder once more and asked, "Elana, tell me. If one wished to learn about past events dealing with any previous Arrancars here in Hueco Mundo, where would one go to learn such information?"

Ex hummed happily to herself as she walked down the brightly coloured hall, followed closely by her Fraccion, Gorda, who was completely oblivious as to Ex's intentions. Despite her appearance Ex was still very annoyed at the arrancar for butting in on her fight with the shinigami and downright insulted that Gorda assumed she needed help.

[b]"Gorda sorry,"[/b] the hulking mass of muscle said for about the umpeenth time [b]"Gorda just wanna help, Gorda thought you were hurt."[/b]

[b]"Gorda needs to stop talking before I lose my good mood~"[/b] Ex responded.

Gorda opened his mouth to speak again, realized what Ex had just said and then closed it again. It was then that he stopped, his gaze turning to stare out of the window onto the barren desert below them. Ex barely noticed until she realized that she could no longer hear the 'thump' of Gorda's feet behind her and turned to follow his gaze out of the window, spotting Doraga and his own Fraccion leaving the castle.

[b]"Hmmmm? Now I wonder where they're goin?"[/b] She said aloud.

Gorda was about to speak when Ex vanished, using her Sonido to leap out of the window and land almost silently in the sand outside.

[b]"Hey there mister!"[/b] She called out, waving her oversized skeletal hand in greeting [b]"Wha'cha doing up so late at night?"[/b]

Doraga turned his gaze over to EX as she called for his attention while waving her skeletal hand. [i]"Great. Miss I just wanna have fun is following me now."[/i] he thought to himself. He sighed and yelled, "I'm taking a walk. What are you doing?" over to her. He then stopped walking and waited for Ex to reply. No doubt she would make her way over to him and probably pester him. [i]"I wonder if she can be trusted?"[/i] he asked himself. He continued to stand there waiting for Elana to answer his question and for Ex to do whatever it was she was going to do.

"Where could one find Information like that?" Elana asked, stating Doroga's question to herself. She was surprisingly serious and quite today, quite unusual, and even she didn't seem to know why. Something was just wrong, was all. Just wrong. Anyway, Elana pondered the question before being interupted by Ex's visit. However, as she turned to look towards Ex, she suddenly had a flashback like sequence, finding herself in a room she couldn't quite remember. She was wandering around the room when she heard a sound, the familiar sound of Ex's Skeletal hand dragging across the floor. She heard it and paniced, running towards a slightly hidden door and finding herself in a large room, one that didn't seem to have been found by the current espada. Walking around the large room, she noted how it had high blocks of wood every couple of metres. She touched one and ended up plunging through a layer of webbing, so thick it seemed like sheet. She pulled out a book, a single book, labelled 'Menos, History'. Putting it down, she fled the room and resumed her normal duties.
As Elana returned to herself, after spacing out, she smiled and turned to Doroga. "The old Library." She stated, before looking back at Ex. "What is an Espada like you doing following us?" Elana retorted, lacking her usual spirit.

"The old library?" Doraga mumbled to himself. "I have never heard of such a place." He was still unaware of Ex's intentions, so kept his voice low since Ex was still a ways off. "Where is this old library at Elana? It may have the answers I seek." Doraga pondered for a moment thinking about every room in Las Noches. "I'm pretty sure it is not located in Las Noches. Actually, I hope it's not. I don't want to learn that I wasted this walk." He then turned his gaze towards Elana. "Elana." he said. " Can you show me where this old library is? I wish to look through it as soon as possible."

Ex grinned mischievously as both arrancar kept their distance while respinging in kind to her question. They then turned away and began talking to each other quietly so that Ex couldn't hear them.

[b]"I'm just curious, is all,"[/b] she said sweetly [b]"It's not like you're doing anything [i]suspicious[/i], right? Certainly not something I'm sure Mister Aizen wouldn't approve of?"[/b]

Her grin widened slightly, she didn't need to hear what they where saying to know they were up to something, the fact that they weren't holding this conversation inside Las Nochas and that they made sure Ex wasn't able to hear them was proof enough.

Gorda looked around the corridor in confusion, wondering where Ex had gone to, until he spotted her out of the window talking to the other two. He made to follow but forgot that he was far too big to fit through the window and ended up jammed halfway through. He attempted to pull himself out only to have the wall around him crumble and lost his balance as a result, falling several feet down and hitting the desert floor with a rather loud thump and kicking up a sizable cloud of sand as he did so.

[b]"Ow..."[/b] he muttered a few moments after landing.

Doraga turned back towards Ex. "Suspicious?" he asked. "What's so suspicious about walking around and talking? If that's suspicious, then you fall under the same category, don't you? After all, you're outside of Las Noches and you're talking." Doraga smirked. He was curious to see how Ex would reply to that. "But if you really must know, I'm out here to learn what I can about events that took place in and around here than pertained to the previous Espada. You see, I'm a man that likes to learn what he can. If you wish to learn as well, no matter what it is, then feel free to tag along I suppose. But do bring the big guy with you. I'm afraid he will break something if he is left alone." Doraga then turned his attention back to Elana.

Elana groaned and racked her brain. Where was it? Where was it? She could barely remember even going there, or why she had been there, but she had to atleast remember where 'there' was, right? She lightly smacked herself on the head to try and get the memories flowing again. Surprisingly, it worked, and Elana looked up with a smile on her face. "I remember, Doroga. Why, we're there already." Elana stated, chuckling to herself. "Well, nearly." Elana muttered, throwing her blade at Ex. Or atleast, it seemed that way. It was actually aimed at the ground, and stuck up vertically in the sand directly between Doroga and Elana's position, and Ex's position. Where it landed, a low, groaning sound echoed around and the sand started to shift, along with Elana's blade. As the blade reach Elana, a large trap door had appeared, easily big enough for even Gorda. "Well, there you go. Secret Old library, here we come." Elana chuckled, summoning her blade back to its sheath.

Doraga looked at the trap door in complete awe. "Dear Elana, how did you even stumble upon this?" he asked. "Either way, I thank you. So far, you have made my journey for information that much easier." He smiled at Elana, then turned and strode down the trap door and into the old library. Normally he was quite calm, but excitement was written all over his face. Once he got inside, Doraga took a look around the library. "I...I have never seen so many books in my life!" he exclaimed in complete awe. "Where to start? There are so many! I have no idea where I should start reading!" He continued to look around scanning the books when one caught his eye. He pulled it off the shelf and read the title, 'Menos, History'. "Elana." he called. "Do you think this book will contain the history of the previous Espada?" he asked as he held up the book.

Ex chuckled childishly.

[b]"Mister, I know all about hiding things,"[/b] she replied [b]"Believe me, I know when someone has something to hide. But don't worry, I won't tell a soul, I promise!"[/b]

She gave Doraga a wide grin, ignoring his comment about Gorda who had since gotten to his feet and was jogging to their position. From Gorda's position he looked up to see Elana draw her blade and throw it in Ex's direction, naturally his pea-sized brain came to the obvious conclusion.

[b]"Broke-Mask-Lady hurt Ex,"[/b]

He broke into a run, charging forwards only to be unterrupted when Ex extended out her skeletal hand, catching him in the stomach and causing him to double over.

[b]"Shut it,"[/b] she commanded as the fraccion sank to his knees.

As it turned out Elana had not intended to attack Ex and simply used her abilities to open up a trap door hidden by the sand between them. She grinned as she looked down the stairs into the chamber beyond. Gorda followed her gaze, looking between the three other arrancar with a look of confusion.

[b]"Gorda....Confused."[/b]

[b]"It's simple,"[/b] Ex said brightly [b]"We're going on a treasure hunt~"[/b]

With that she skipped down the steps after Doraga, leaving Gorda outside to scratch his head and wonder just what in the heck was going on.

Elana bowed to Doroga as he entered, pleased that he had been proud of her. "I was merely killing hollows, and one dodged my Blade. My blade then stabbed into that small crack, which seems to be a Keyhole of sorts, and Voila. Door opened." Elana stated, following Doroga down the steps and into the small entrance room. It was a simple room, just white with the entrance. The only clue to the other door was the lack of dust, which Doroga obviously picked up on and entered through. "I dont know, Master. I found that the first time I was down here, but didn't read it. It's about Menos Grande though, so maybe it has notable Vasto Lorde?" Elana said, unsure of herself. She was still in awe of this place, and was glad she'd found it. After all, it made her master happy.

Doraga nodded and eagerly opened the book. He began reading through it, but it was mostly general, boring stuff. Then he found a section that looked promising. It was titled 'The deaths of all Arrancars in the Espada'. "This looks interesting." he said out loud. He then began reading through the list so that everyone there could hear it's contents. "The following are the deaths of the Privaron Espada. They are Espada that lost their ranks and were naturally created." Doraga's hands began to shake in excitement. Espada that were naturally created. He continued to read.

"Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio. Defeated by the Soul Reaper named Ichigo Kurosaki, killed by the Exequias.
Cirucci Sanderwicci. Defeated by the Quincy Uryū Ishida, killed by the Exequias."

Doraga took a breath and turned to the next section titled, 'The Deaths of all Arrancars in the Espada'.

"Luppi Antenor. Killed by Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez in order to regain his rank 6 position.
Aaroniero Arruruerie. Killed by Soul Reaper Rukia Kuchiki. Szayel Aporro Granz. Killed by Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi.
Zommari Rureaux. Killed by Captain Byakuya Kuchiki.
Nnoitra Gilga. Killed by Captain Kenpachi Zaraki.
Ulquiorra Cifer. Killed by Soul Reaper Ichigo Kurosaki.
Baraggan Luisenbarn. Killed by Visserd Hachigen Ushōda.
Coyote Starrk/Lilynette Gingerback. Killed by Captain Shunsui Kyōraku.
Yammy Llargo. Killed by Captains Byakuya Kuchiki and Kenpachi Zaraki."

Doraga couldn't help but smile. This was golden information. This proved that the Soul Reapers would be a tough adversary. Suddenly, Doraga froze as he read the title of the next section. It was titled, 'Death by betrayal'. Doraga took a shaky breath and read what was in the section.

"Tia Harribel. Killed by Sōsuke Aizen. After being able to join the battle between the Arrancars and the Soul Reapers, Aizen decided he no longer needed the Espada. While Tia was holding her ground in a three versus one battle, Aizen stabbed her in the back. Thus ending her life."

Doraga slowly closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. He then took a seat on the floor and began pondering the information he had just discovered. In other words, it proved what he feared. Aizen would not think twice of disposing of them. They were nothing but cannon fodder.

" Well, well you look rather flustered Velcora." An emotiless and lazy tone muttered.

A rather attractive women stood in the doorway of the meeting hall of Los Noches. The women had long black hair, which shined in the like like silk. The women had a green flower set in her ear near her right ear. The women had purple eye shadow and bright green eyes. The womens clothing was that of a typical Arrancar but she had a rather lagre mid drift, which exposed her belly. As charming as the women may have appeared , she held a rather dull expression upon her face. The women had her left hand at her side where her teal zanpakuto sat and her right hand rested upon her chin. It was clear that the women had the number seven tattoed on the palm of her left hand. The women was none other than Espada rank seven know as Rosette. Rosette did not show up for the meeting or the attack on the human world, but she did not seem to worry about it.

" What is the matter Velcora did the Soul Reapers give you a beating. I would have come and join you, but I was afried I would come back looking like.... um .. well you."

Rosette could not help but crack a smile. Rosette may be the eye of affection to many, but she could careless about such trivial things. She may have upkept her image but she was far from being as lustful as Velcora. Rosette did however find a great deal of joy and entertainment from screwing with Velcora. It amused Rosette to flaunt her beauty around Velcora. Rosette may never admit it but Velcora was always viewed as a friend in her eye.

" What was the point of you coming back to report, It is ovious what happened. You went to the world of the living and was defeated, then you slithered back here with your tail between your legs."

Elana looked around for a bit as she listened to what Doroga was saying. So what if the arrancars had been beaten before. They were stronger now, each Fraccion now had a similar amount of power as the Espada had. And besides, from the sounds of it, most were against this 'Ichigo', who seemed to have been quite strong, and, from what she knew about the Gotei 13, wasn't part of the Soul Society. Which means they didn't have one of him this time.
However, she stopped as Doroga read out the last entry. Betrayal. The last of the Espada, annihalated by Aizen himself. Which means he had no problem with merely killing them where they stood. "Doroga-sama. Does that mean we're leaving? Because I dont think...." Elana started, before stopping and turning to go to Doroga, walking up to him and leaning over his shoulder at the book. She scrunched her eyes slightly and pointed at 2 words on the Page, a Name. "Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Espada number 6 before and after Luppi, and killed Luppi. It never mentions his death, Senpai. What does that mean?" Elana asked, dropping down from her toes, on which she was stood to look over Doroga's shoulder.

((P.S., Grimmjow wasn't demoted to 7. He was removed from the Espada altogether.))

Archived