20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

Velcora tilted her head to the side and for a moment a look of disgust, and anger crossed her face, "Expiriments? Ha! You must be joking! There is no way that I would let someone as filthy as you ever modify, or touch my perfect body!" As quickly as the spout of anger came it vanished and once again an arrogant smile was on her face. "My body is the embodiment of perfection, crafted by the gods as a gift to others eyes." She laughed again, "Just think. The last sight you see before your inevitable death will be a sight worthy of envy."

As is becoming her signature thing, another flick of the hair followed. "Listen doll, I do not have time to fool around. I have more important things to take care of, like myself for example." At least compared to the other disgusting shinigamis that were present he wasn't too bad looking. She hated fighting ugly people, and this shinigami wasn't that bad. Even so, he was still filth and therefore unworthy to touch her. "So lets gets this over with, shall we doll."

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Crude. Self-obsessed. Views self as superior to others. Delusions of perfection. Refers to others in derogatory terms that hint that she does not see them as equals. Subject T-132 expresses symptoms of megalomania, possibly a type of dissociative personality disorder," Shimegane commented, making verbal notes as he jotting his findings his his notebook. He found it easier to remember his observations for later analysis if he said them out loud. "Further study of subject required before making more observations. Proceeding with interactions. Subject T-132 is a class 7; espada arrancar. Most not limit myself to normal methods." He released his limit. He didn't know whether or not the release was approved, but frankly, he didn't care. The air chilled as his reitsu surged.

He drew a hypodermic needle for his robes, tapping it to clear air bubbles before injecting the contents in his arm. He smiled for the first time since the day started. And not a smile of pleasure either. Loosely, he held his zanpakuto and tilted his head at Velcora. "SHall we proceed with this experiment then? I anticipate quite revealing and spectacular results. I am positively aquiver with impatience to analyze the data I will collect."

Velcora raised a finely arched eyebrow towards Shimegane's direction. "Hey! What the hell are you mumbling about over there? I don't understand a word that you are saying." She yelled. "And stop reffering to me as if I was some type of wild animal!" Velcora flipped her hair again, and watched at Shimegane injected something into himself. His spiritual pressure also increased, which Velcora attriputed to this "limit" thing Aizen told them all about. "Oh so you are finally ready, doll? Be thankful that I waited for you." Velcora drew her blade and looked at herself in the reflection of her sword. A vain smile found her face, and she momentarily forgot about Shimegane.

"Oh, yes you're still here." Velcora seemed disappointed at having to stop admiring her reflection. But even she knew that Aizen's orders had to be followed. With a last glance at her reflection she held out her hand, forming a bright pink cero not in the slightest concerned about the people still walking around unaware of their presenc. "Please die now, doll." She said and fired the cero.

~~~~~~~~~

"Pathetic." Armadura said as he sonido'd out of the way, appearing the same distance away however above Fuyu. A slight rip in the shoulder of his clothes cause Armadura to glance down. [i]So I didn't clear the attack....Interesting[/i] As he returned his sight to the small captain another wave of icicles were coming towards him, however this time he fired a cero from his finger destroying the icicles and heading straight for Fuyu.

Fuyu tesned and brought her sword up braving the cero head on. It hit the blade of her sword and for a few seconds she struggled with the attack before sending it flying off to the side. Armadura watched his cero being batted away. Perhaps the little girl wasn't a complete waste of his time after all. Without a word Fuyu dashed towards Armadura bearing her sword down on his head.

"This routine again." Armadura stated once again grabbing the sword. "Did we not go over this already?" Fuyu smirked, and it was then Armadura noticed she wasn't fighting his hold. He cut his eyes over to his hand and noticed ice crawling up his arm. His eyes narrowed every so slightly - if Fuyu hadn't been so close she wouldnt' have noticed - and her brought his other hand up pointing his finger directly at her chest. With a light gasp Fuyu shunpo'd away just barely missing the cero that would have penetraited through her body. She could still feel the heat on her chest where the cero was being generated.

"That was too close." Fuyu gasped placing a hand on her chest. Armadura was looking at his ice encased arm with minimal interest before simply shaking the ice off. It was an interesting little development. Touching her sword while in shikai causes instantious freezing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rayu managed to right herself before crashing towards the ground. Just in time to block another attack from Nagoro with her arm. "When are you going to learn? You will not beat me."

"How about you preach that if you actually win!" Nagoro retaliated as he fired a hado at her. Rayu used sonido to dodge the attack and appear behind Nagoro. She saw Nagoro's efforts as futile. He could barely keep up with her and she hadn't even used her sword yet. Why on earth was Lord Aizen worried about shinigami who were so weak?

"Look behind you." She whispered kicking the lieutenant in his spine, causing him to bend over backwards - far more than one would normally be capible of. "Worthless." Rayu mumbled before bringing her leg up and then slamming it into Nagoro's face sending him into one of the buildings in the towns below.

Mitsuhide noticed that a women appeared before him but he did not acknowledge her. Even when the women spoke to him he kept his composure, his eyes remained closed and he seemed lost in deep tought. Mitsuhide began thinking to himself.

{Dam that Shimeganehe will only get in my way and it looks like he wont be leaving.} Mitsuhide tought.

Mitsuhide remained calm and listened as the two spoke. He showed no sign of emotion towards the situation at hand. Mitsuhide soon heard the sound of a cero about to fire. Mitsuhide realized that this was the opening he needed to launch his attack. Mitsuhide opened his eyes. For Mitsuhide it seemed as if time around him stood still, it looked as if everyone remaind motionless. Mitsuhide made a quick movement not wasting a step, with great speed Mitsuhide appeared behind the blonde Arrancar. Mitsuhide moved so fast that an image of him still remained on the lamp post where he once stood. Mitsuhide moved behind the women with such speed that no gust of wind blew upon his arrival. He stood behind the women as she was about to fire her cero, he know that she would let her guard down the moment she fired her cero attack. When he appeared behind her he held out his zanpakuto with both hands and had it pointing towards the women's heart. When Mitsuhide entered a battle he knew that the first strike was the most important and he knew that aiming for anything but a person's vitals was useless.

" I cant allow someone with such an ugly nature to live." Mitsuhide trusted his zanpakuto foward hoping that the sword would pierce the women's heart and kill her instantly.

Velcora tensed from the words that Mitsuhide spoke before he was about to stab her. She bent her arm in a weird way behind her and grabbed the blade with her hands stopping the stabbing motion completely. She then turned to face the captain, glaring harshly at him and looking deranged, "How dare you call someone like me ugly!! I am unrivaled perfection!" Velcora turned the still charging cero towards Mitsuhide's face. "You will die for your impudnence." She let go of the blade when she fired the cero.

Whether it hit or not she wasn't really focused on seeing because she was looking at her hand to make sure there was no scarring. Her face returned to normal when there were no signs of damage to her and she returned to face Shimegane. Velcora picked up her sword - which she discarded in order to block Mitsuhide's attack, and pointed it towards Shimegane - while also keeping an eye out for the other captain. "You soul reapers are dispicible. Attacking a woman such as I in such a sneaky fashion. You are not even fit to breath the same air as I."

Mitsuhide's eyes widened as the women lifted her hand towards him,in the palm of her hand he noticed the cero she was forming. "s***" Mitsuhide had no time to evade the blast at such a close range, he quickly crossed his arms to cover his face as the cero blasted engulfed Mitsuhide. He was traped inside of the Arrancar's attack and it carried him into the wall of a nearby building. As Mitsuhide hit the wall a large dust cloud was kicked up form the attack.

" Dam I got careless" Mitsuhide said as he made his way back to his feet. Mitsuhide's glared as the women as he stood up, his cloths had a few burent edges but Mitsuhide did not seem to beat up from the attack. Mitsuhide began thinking to himself

{ Well it seems that she in in a deep lust with herself, I can use that to my advantage. If i push her buttons she will drop her guard.} Mitsuhide tought

"Is that all you have? Well i should expect that much form such an average looking person like yourself." Mitsuhide griped his zanpakuto with his right hand but her kept his left hand free. " Who knows I might be wrong, you could be a strong opponent. All thoes bags over your eyes must mean you spend many hours training." Mitsuhide was hoping that his taunting would have an effect on the women.

Kazuki didn't flinch as the arm of Gorda was about to crush down on him, merely shifting his shoulders. Ready to dodge instantly. But he didn't need to. "She is my opponent. I will deal with her. You have not yet reached the level of an Espada. Although you are obviously much stronger than a Fraccion, you are still incapable of defeating this girl." Kazuki stated, returning his Kunai to his hand, leaving it to hand at his side. He sighed and grabbed the Handle of the Katana, revealing the 5 holes down it's side, two of them filled with blood. "Defeat the fraccion, Yerroth." Kazuki ordered, flicking his Katana upwards, catching it so that the sharp edge faced Ex, and the point was pointing directly to the sky. "I do not fear you. I thought I told you that." Kazuki stated, lowering his hand so that the blade pointed towards Ex. "I fear my Blade and my own power. And what that power can do to others." Kazuki finished, allowing his Reiatsu to rise unaltered, causing the earth around him to vibrate, his power incredible. "Now, we fight." He stated, before appearing behind Ex, his after image still left at the position he'd been in, as his sword plunged towards Ex's throat.

[hr]

"Already Releasing Shikai? You must be eager. Hehehe, maybe I can toy with you for a while." Elana said, realising something as she was speaking. "Hahaha, you can be my new Toy Boy!" She proclaimed, laughing as she raised her sword to face Jiro. "Now, what should I do with you. I cant kill you, Lord Aizen and Lord Doroga said that's a big nono, so maybe I'll just mutilate you." She said, pouting at first, but cheering up at the last thought. "Anyway, I guess we should get started!" Elana stated, atlast, before jumping upwards, rather slowly for an Arrancar, though faster than, say, a 4th seat. Maybe a 3rd seat. She landed infront of Jiro, her blade about to come down on his head with tremendous strength.

Ex shrugged non-chalantly as Yerroth dived down to attack her, absent mindedly fixing her Zanpaktou back into a single piece.

[b]"Sorry mister, but you're gonna have to wait your turn,"[/b] she said.

She raised her skeletal hand, catching Yerroth's weapon by the blade and giving a satisfying smirk before forcing it down to intercept Kazuki's attack before using her Sonido to escape out from under Yerroth.

[b]"You're starting to bore me, mister,"[/b] she jeered at Kazuki [b]"You're just a scared little kid who likes to wax philosophical and pretend it has meaning. I told you fear is used to control people, not defeat them."[/b] Her wicked grin spread across her face [b]"And it's controlling you, mister. You're afraid of your own sword so you run away and only attack when it's safe. You're a joke of a Soul Reaper, let alone a captain."[/b]

She giggled childishly, her green eye darting between Yerroth and Kazuki. A malicious expression crossed her face as she flexed her bony knickles.

[b]"Okay then, you both want to play with me then how about we play a little game to decide who gets to go first,"[/b] she said with mock innocence before her voice suddenly switched to a sinister cackle [b]"It's called first one to die [i]loses[/i]!"[/b]

The moment she said this a red energy began to spark around her skeletal fist and she fired a torrent of Bala at the Soul Reaper and the arrancar.

Velcora's eye twitched in aggrivation. That insolent lttle insect! Shimegane instantly became of no importance to her as she rounded on Mitsuhide, fire ablaze in her eyes and her mouth set to a frown. "You dare...Sssspeak to me...LIKE THAT!!?" Her 'S's becoming prolonged like a snake's tongue, and her features suddenly distorting into something ugly. "You will die ssssshinigame!" Velcora exclaimed and began firing cero after cero at everything and anything. The idea that he was simply trying to bait her never crossed her mind. Velcora wasn't really too smart when it came to tactics. She would mostly rather her fraccions handle battles - that is if she could find a fraccion that looks some what decent.

Kazuki sighed, ignoring the comments Ex put towards him. "You're a joke of an Espada." Kazuki merely exclaimed, deflecting the Bala easily with his Zanpakuto. "I am what's known as a Child Prodigy in the soul Society. I could perform Kido at a Ranked officer's rate before entering the Academy. I didn't even go to the Academy. I progressed through the ranks quickly, and earned my title. I do not fight with mindless brute force, prefering tactics and smart planning to reduce injuries and increase the chance of victory." Kazuki explained, lifting his Zanpakuto to face Ex. "My Zanpakuto is different. It preferes to attack head on, dealing the most damage it can within the least amount of time, uncaring about injuries. It does not care who gets hurt, as long as it gets blood. I hate it. You should like him though. I hate going into my Shikai, let alone Bankai. My zanpakuto gets closer to my mind, with an increasing chance of deteriorating my fighting skills. It absorbs and eats blood, not letting a single drop spill. It is an Evil sword. And yet I am partnered with it." Kazuki stated, blurring and appearing behind Ex. "Goodbye." He stated, bringing his sword down upon Ex's shoulder. However, an inch away from it, he blurred again, appearing in front of Ex, not a word said as he plunged his sword towards her neck, aware that before she probably would have defended against it due to him revealing his position. [i]Just one drop of Blood. I gain that and My Reiatsu will be Double hers. I will win then.[/i] He thought as his blade closed in.

Boukun smirked as Daichi's sword was formed into his halberd. "Well, that's a neat trick. The thing is..you may copy my blade's shape, but you will never copy its ability! Plus, I think that you will find its ability quite unique". Boukun stretched, attempting to decieve Daichi, and used Sonido quickly to go behind him. He then threw his halberd down silently, not letting a single breath escape.

(OOC: That's it! I'm playing kick-ass music so I can kick shun's ass!!! [spoiler=RAWR]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQWjvvQoQ1Y&feature=fvst[/spoiler] )

Doraga once more shot electrical bolts at the shadows. Once they were all gone, he simply stood there and looked at Shun. "I see things becoming quite repetitive at this rate." he said to him. Doraga then began to contemplate his current situation. If he threw more bolts, Shun would simply counter with shadow. If Shun attacked with more shadows, he would simply counter with bolts. Nobody would gain any ground. He would have to get in close. But that solid mass connecting him to the ground allowed him to take an electrical hit. "Hmm...how am I going to fight you now?" he asked Shun...when an idea dawned on him. Doraga charged at Shun while firing electrical bolt after electrical bolt at him in an unending stream. At about five feet away, he used Sonido to appear just below Shun. Then, without hesitation, he did an upper cut that broke the pillar and aimed right at Shun.

As soon as Boukun disapeared Daichi knew an attack was comming, he didn't know where from but that didn't matter. He used flash step to move away from where he had been standing and moved in the one direction he knew the attack was not comming from, forward. When he reapeared he faced Boukun and held his weapon in front of him in a defensive position. "I wasn't aware that an arrancars sword had any abilities in its sealed form. But then again, research never was my strong point." He held the weapon with the blade behind him preparing for a slash attack. "Judging by the fact that you attacked me without using an ability i would guess that it recuires you to hit me in order to activate. Too bad, I dont intend to let you do that." He swung the hulbered at Boukun in a slash, despite the distance, and the haulberd blade detached from the rest of the weapon and continued flying at Boukun. "I hope you wheren't expecting me to use it like a normal haulbered."

[hr]
~Back at SS~
Kimi was leaning against a wall of the 11th squad barracs, veins poping out of her head. "Where the hell is he? He's missing, and at such an important time too." She mumbled too herself glaring at the ground. As she stared at the ground she saw a fimiliar pair of red pants and black and white shoes, when she looked up her eyes met with those of the zanpautou's spirit. "Yo, Kimi." Magama said, two fingers on his forhead as a cool dude solute. "What's cool?" Magama often used this instead of 'what's up' or other prases like that. Kimi's anger easily showed in her face. "Where the hel have you been!?" She demanded. "The captains where called to fight arrancar in the human world. And, thanks to you being gone, I had to stay behind!" Magama rubed his head. "Man, that's not cool!"
[hr]
~Las Noches~
Osuchin sat next to Aizen's throne waiting for the espada to come back. He hatted that the espada had been sent out to battle shinigami while he had been forced to stay behind. "I can't wait until Velcora-sama get's back! I bet she'll want a bath after a hard battle, which means...." He didn't say anyting more, instead he looked up at nothing with a pervy expresion on his face. Anybody who saw him would know what he was thinking. "It's too bad it's so easy to sence your spirit pressure Aizen, otherwise you could peek to."
In the throne Aizen merely sat, he semed completely unafected by the Arrancars perversion, and did not bother replying to Osuchin's coment.

"Insolent!" Shimegane barked. His composure, already threatened by the serum, snapped in the face of the action of that fool of a captain Mitsuhide. Was he not aware of the magnitude of his actions? The ramifications, not to mention his own ignorance, of such disregard of scientific process was astounding. Blinded with indignant fury, he acted. In one movement, he shunpoed beside the meddling captain and slapped him off his feet (forgive this bit of metagaming please Twilight).

"You primeval nit! An utter waste of spiritons! Have you no idea of what you just did? How dare you interfere with my experiments Subject 2 prime! I should end you now and scrap your project!" He yelled so loudly his voice was straining from the effort. "Introduction of such wild and incontrollable variables could have devastating effects on the experiment as well as the data collected from it! You may have compromised the entire goal of this exercise!" He raised his sword to strike, then lowered it with visible effort. He adjusted his glasses and took a few ragged breaths as he collected his composure. With his free hand, he drew his notebook and stated jotting again.

"Serum prototype 16 has been show to cause exaggerated reactions and brief periods of unsustained yet powerful burst of aggression and rage. Probable cause is an imbalance of the systematic and endocrine systems. Possibly elevated levels of catecholamines, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. May be a result of interactions between Greed and Wrath." He looked around, noting the barrage of ceros. Only because the screams of the humans were interfering with his train of thought and one of the ceros glanced him, causing a burn. A few seconds later, the would healed. He noted that as well. "Serum 16's response to 2nd degree burn: 6.43 seconds. Serum 16 also appears to cause lack of focus. Reinitiating contact with Subject T-132." That noted, he launch a shakkaho at the arrancar.

~~~

"Now, is that an attempt at physiological warfare?" Jiro asked calmly. "Or are those you actual thoughts. I myself am in favor of the latter, seeing that you probably lack the mental faculties to engage in such complex methods of conflict." He adjusted his grip. Her comments really didn't bother him. Shikai was the recommended minimum engagement level for facing arrancar. And he was not about to embarrass himself for something like pride. He quickly raised his blade as her blow descended, thinking of her somewhat limited speed. Her power was no joke, however. But his Shikai was ideal for fighting strong foes. The moment her blade made contact with his own, a powerful surge of electricity flooded her body. It wasn't likely that it would knock her out, but it would numb her.

~~~

Unfortunately for Doraga, Shun's shadows were not something that broke. Tore and ripped, yes. But not breaking. His pillar, not set for defense or hardness, yeilded to Doraga's fist. And his body. It engulfed him as his momentum propelled him, but Shun used the shadow to trap him, changing the consistency to something like gum, leaving only Doraga's legs and part of his face sticking out. Another, thinner, pillar darted out from Shun's base shadow as he detached from Doraga's trap, leaving that pillar free standing. Shun grinned and dropped level to Doraga's face. He waved a bit. "I’m a captain, Dorosa. Lazy, yes, but I had to earn my seat like all the others." He Held out his blade and the shadow bands swarmed before solidifying to a large cleaver. He shifted it into a position for a slash"And That isn't something to take lightly."

Boukun laughed as his sword's secret was revealed. "Well, you're quite the wise guy, aren't you? I hate wise guys". He saw the halberd blade flying toward him and sidestepped, letting it pass by. Boukun then held the halberd above his head and began to spin. He flew toward Daichi, but MUCH faster than usual. The sky seemed to scortch as he took off. His body was positioned in a drill motion. "I know that halberd blade will be coming back", he thought to himself as he closed in on Daichi.

Velcora's spout of anger was relinquished after her massive attack on anyone who was caught in the way. Shimegane had returned into her line of sight and from the looks of it was pretty angry at Mitsuhide. At what she didn't know, nor did she care. "Hmph, I should behave a bit better. Such ugly reactions are not befit for someone of my beauty." She gushed over herself, as she turned her attention to the two male captains before her. The captain she was initially fighting was spouting more nonsence she didn't understand, and with the time she quickly checked her reflection.

"Ah, perfect as always." It was during that time Shimegane fired a kido at her. Velcora simply smirked and brought her sword down at the perfect time, slicing the attack in half and the two halfs landed on either side of her. "Such an attack is futile against me, doll." She reached a hand up to her hair and pulled out 6 strands of hair exactly, "I have a few friends I wish for you two to play with, dearys."

She let the strands of hair leave her hand and as they hit the ground the changed into vibrant green snakes. They all hissed at the two shinigamis as Velcora flipped her hair, "Kill them." With that command the snakes launched themselves at the captains.

~~~~~~~~~

Armadura raised his arm once again to fire a Cero however this time Fuyu was ready, "Bakudo 63: Sajo Sabaku!" Armadura looked on as golden chains appeared around him before tightening and holding him in place. He closed his eyes, "A restriction kido. You are full of tricks aren't you."

"Now you aren't going anywhere!" She exclaimed as she dove straight in intending to stab him straight through his heart. Armadura didn't move, struggle, or did anything else that would give off any signs of panic. It was as if he didn't care he was about to get stabbed. He only stared into Fuyu's eyes. She was almost there when something, or more accurantly [i]someone[/i], collided right into her sending both of them flying.

"Ouch damnit!..." Fuyu grumbled after collecting herself and seeing that the thing thrown into her was Nagoro. He looked a little worse for wear but for the most part ok. "Sorry captain. That fraccion is a lot faster than I thought."

Fuyu glanced over at Rayu, whom was making her way over to Armadura. "Why didn't you release your shikai?"

"I'm trying, but she's fast. She doesn't give me the chance to." Fuyu looked back at Nagoro, "Well then do it now." Nagoro blinked as if he was just realizing he had the time now, "O-oh, right."

"Why did you interfere?" Armadura asked glancing at his fraccion, Rayu, who kept her head down. "I apologize, but when I saw your pridiciment I reacted without thinking." The aloof Espada sighed minutely as he easily escaped the binding kido. "You should know better than to believe that I simple binding spell would hold me." Rayu remained quiet but nodded in understanding. Anything else that would have been exchanged between the two Arrancars was inturrupted but the rise in spiritual pressure by the two shinigamis they were currently engaged in. It was Nagoro, having finally released his shikai. His blade was gone, and in it's place were two metal looking gloves on both of his hands.

"It seems my opponent wishes for more humiliation."

Armadura's hands slipped into his pocket as he said, "I do not care what you do, but remember what I said. Do not kill him. That is not our mission here today. It is simply to gague their power." Rayu nodded, "Of course, Armadura-sama."

Yerroth slighty gleared at the captain. " Forgive me for speaking out of tone captain Kazuki, but you are showing your age. You are young and a child prodigy yes, but it is unforgivable for a captain to show such a level of unexperience. You mistake my rank and strenght to be one in the same. My rank has been given to me based off the trust that i have installed within soul society. If you truly belive that i possess the strenght of the other lieutenants than you are sadly mistaken captain Kazuki. When I am within my first resurrection state my power rivals that of a captain's levels bankai. I know you of all people know of the incident which occured fifty years ago, which is why the head captain placed a seal upon me to forbid me from access to my second resurrection state. So please captain Kazuki do not speake to me as if I was inferior to you in any..."

Yerroth paused when Kazuki rushed towards the girl. " What a pain." Yerroth turned his head and looked at the olf of an Arrancar. He lifted his ax and rested it on his shoulder. " He may be dumb, but he is still very strong, however I wish to cleave that cat into two."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuhide began side steping the rays of ceros that the blonde Arrancar fired. Mitsuhide was not one to taunt the enemy but he continued to do so because his words seemed to effect the women greatly. " im surprised that such a old women like yourself has so much power." Mitsuhide was shocked to be slaped in the head, the bottom half of his face may have been covered by his red scarf but it was clear he had a look of confusion on his face. Mitsuhide drew his blade and pointed it towards Shimegane face. " I dont know who the hell you think you are, but unlike the other captains I am not one to show mercy. If you are to interfere with my mission again I will kill you. That is your last and only warning."

Shimegane ignored the imbecile that insisted on pestering him. In the most part at least. He moved the blade of the sword aside with finger and suffered Mitsuhide a glance. After all, he was not the one under study at the moment. Their was no need to pay him any more heed than was absolutely necessary. "Subject 2 prime, this is the second time [i]you[/i] have proven to be an under-evolved specimen hardly worth study aside from my faint interest as to how such a primitive organism managed to reach your rank. Continue to interfere, and you will find that the entire 4th squad will be under orders not to render any form of help, medical or otherwise, to those subjects under your command. Now, go away. I have no need for your continued presence."

Subject T-132's prowess was impressive. Slicing a kido spell in half took some degree of skill. Her worth to him was swiftly increasing. And those snakes. What unique specimens. He snatched one from the air and evaded the others as they hurdled at him. His notebook came out again. "Fascinating. Subject T-132 appears to possess the ability to summon or conjure snake like organism from her initially deemed insignificant hair filaments." He drew a syringe from his robes and injected the contents. The snakes hissed in distress then bloated to a blob, or tube of mutated flesh. He dropped it after nodding. "Hmm. Snakes, hence forth deemed 132-a, also exhibit characteristics of living organisms."

He slipped the book away and noticed that a few of the snakes had firmly embeded their fangs in his skin. He frowned, then scowled. "Impudent little insects," he growled. His reitsu flared and engulfed them. They let go of his body in a hurry, hissing in distress, but it was too late for them. Their flesh rotted away and only bones hit the ground. He adjusted his glasses again and advance, using shunpo to move beside T-132, examining a strand of her hair. "Strange. Your hair appears to be the basic filamentous biomaterial. No different from the common dermal outgrowths found on mammals and their derivatives. Possibly sub-standard in texture, colour and strength, in need of a proper cleaning, but no different. Most interesting."

"My darlings!" Velcora cried as she watched Shimegane harm her prescious snakes in such a brutal way. She was stunned at how he handled and killed her snakes. Then hearing his remarks about her hair and him actually [i]touching[/i] her was it. With a dangerous hiss she swiped her arm out to the side intending to him him - though she knew he would probably be expecting her to retaliate in such a way.

"No only do you touch my hair, but you kill my darlingssss. I think it'ssss time for you to be punish sssssseverly." The few remaining snakes, that went after Mitsuhida, returned to her side and slithered up her arm then to her head, turning back to strands of hair. Velcora was gone in the nect instant, having sonido'd over to Shinegame and brandishing her blade across his chest.

Ex rolled her eye, irritated and raised her skeletal hand to grab Kazuki's sword before he could finish his attack, weaving her bony fingers through the holes and holding it in an iron grip. His attack was predictable, extremely predictable, and Ex's skeletal hand had no blood to shed for the captain's sword.

[b]"I guess Soul Society has some pretty low standards, cause as far as 'Child Prodigys' go you're really dumb mister,"[/b] she said [b]"You just told me what your sword does, how dumb can you get? You see? Your fear is controlling you mister, if you weren't such a scardey-captain you could probably have hit me just now, maybe have that blood thing of yours filled already, but you haven't. You're not a Prodigy mister, you're just a weak little boy who's a slave to his own sword."[/b]

She heaved a sigh and released Kazuki's zanpaktou, taking a few slow steps back.

[b]"Y'know, I thought you'd be fun mister, but I'm bored of you already,"[/b] she said [b]"Sorry, but I don't want to play with you anymore."[/b]

She turned about and began walking away towards the massive form of Gorda who lay unconscious on the ground.

"Thank you." Kazuki stated, grinning as Ex grabbed her blade. He wasn't stupid, by no means was he stupid at all. He was inexperienced, yes, but barely. He had never faced an Arrancar before, but not many people in the Soul Society had, and he had nearly master Zanjutsu 4 years ago, and had had his fair share of action. He grinned once more as he twitched his other had, his Reiatsu chain wrapping around Ex. And despite the fact the Chain wouldn't touch her, the Kunai which was now circling her was nigh unavoidable. "I didn't tell you it's powers. I told you what it does. There is a difference." Kazuki stated, before flipping upwards, diving downwards to cleave her, meaning she either had to dodge the cleave, or dodge the Kunai. Inescapable.

[hr]

Elana groaned as the Electrical Surge hit her, dodging backwards as it numbed her. However, she merely shook her head and it wore off, turning back to face Jiro. She sighed and rubbed her tattooed green eye, rubbing her sword on the ground. "You insult my intelligence, you under-informed Neanderthal. Your diminuative Intelligence is most likely incapable of Rivalling the power of my brain." Elana stated, seriously, before turning back to her cheerful self. "Anyway, my new toy boy....what should we play? How about...." Elana shrugged and scratched her chin, looking from the left to right. "....Tig." She whispered in Jiro's ear, pressing her blade against his back, displaying her true speed. "I should plunge this blade straight into your back. But I'm not allowed." Elana stated, sighing as she pressed down harder, a small drop of blood forming on her blade.

[i]Damn! I should have guessed this would happen![/i] Doraga thought to himself while at the same time he said, "Highly predictable. I figured this would happen, but felt a need to test my theory out." to Shun. What Shun wasn't aware of was that right before he touched the pillar, he laid his left hand on his blade. Right now, his blade was facing straight at Shun, but he was still trapped by the pillar. Thankfully, his hands were still covered in electricity allowing him to force his hand through the shadow. As Shun began his next attack, Doraga smiled and pulled his blade part way out of it's sheath and said, "Cero." A massive blue Cero shot from what was exposed of his blade at Shun while completely destroying the pillar around Doraga and freeing him.

Daichi had not expected a charge, but in this situation it only heped him. He held his hans in front of him. "Hadō #63, Thunder Roar Sear." A yellow blast of lightning shot from his hands, aimed directly at Boukun. Of course this was a two part attack, the haulbered had broken down in to water soon after being dodged and followed close behind Boukun. At the same time that Daichi fired the lighting the water soaked Boukun from head to toe, the with the water it would amplify the lightning through the body even without a direct hit. Daichi knew alot about how the human body worked, and knew just how hard it was to change directions while moving forward at high speeds, doing it before the lightning hit would be just shy of imposible.

Boukun seen the lightning fly toward him. "Clever little bugger", he said with a grin. He began to think about how this little predicament came to be. As he began to think more and more, he realized only then that he was wet. "So, he's planning to fry me huh", he thought to himself. As the bolt hit him, he stopped spinning abruptly. Once the shock finished, he stood in the air for a moment, until he stretched, seemingly brushing the attack off. "That actually stung a bit", he thought.

(why is it that [b]IM[/b] the one alwas stuck fighting the [i]'immune to every single freaking attack' [/i]charcters.)

"It looks like you're stronger than I thought." Daichi grunted after recovering from the shock of how little effect his attack had. "I didn't expect that attack to beat you, but to be almost completely unafected, I clearly underestimated you." The water remaining attached to the zanpakutou reshaped in to the form of a double bladed sword & froze to become stronger. He looked around for a momment before spotting a lake a good ways away. "Perfect." He kicked off from the air in the direction of the lake, with his sword he could absorb some of the lake water and make the blade stronger.

Archived