20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

"Subject T-132 regresses to a more primitive speech laced with stressed syllables, producing vocal patterns commonly attributed to serpents or serpentine anthropomorphic intelligence." He let his notes distract him again and didn't react to the sword that ripped across his chest, tearing through his uniform and laying open his skin, down to glimpses of white bone. He blinked with surprise and looked down. "Hmm... a complication." The blood flow slowed and the skin and flesh of his chest knitted back together in a few seconds. His breath shortened a bit and he noted the time again.

"T-132, I suppose it is time that I inform you of the other portion of my experiment," Shimegane commented. He slipped his book back into his somewhat ruined uniform. "This encounter is a testing of Serum prototype 16. A mix of Greed, Wrath, Sin, Count Down and Pride in varying quantities. I developed ways to allow shinigami to fight longer while ignoring human limits as well as what would have been crippling wounds. Unfortunately, subjects died from blood loss, organ failure and other such trivial matters." He waved dismissively. "Serum is an attempt to avoid the annoying dying habit. Shall we test the limits? Rise, Bokuto." The hilt of his sword bulged and distorted gruesomely, then the outer layer disintegrated to reveal a bone like form. "Come, T-132."

~~~

((Don't ignore my ability!))
"Are you sure you re up to that task?" Jiro asked nonchalantly, if she really wanted to, or could, she would have already. He adjusted his blade, and Shunpoed away. He already made contact with her blade. His lightning would find it no matter were he launched it from. Basic law of potential energy. Electricity arced between his twin blades, building up the charge in preparation. It rapidly grew to a bright blue glow. "If you want to play games, so be it." The glow shot from the blades and took the form of a snakes head on a bolt of lighting that hissed and reared to strike her blade and, by extension, her as well as to discharge its power.

~~~

"Oh damn!" Shun yelped, darting away. Too bad his shunpo was never the fastest. The cero caught his hand as he evaded. His sleeve smoked a bit, and his skin was a bit reddened and sore, but Hikyuu moved the shadows to cover his arm and saved him from the worst of the blow. Still, it was close. He panted. "Whoa, man. That was close. You're really good. Guess I have to step it up a bit." Needle thin shadows swarmed from his sword and base and branched out before racing back in to surround Doraga in an impenetrable fence of needles, all ready to drill through him. "Shadow Stitching net!"

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
((I wasn't aware I had. :-/))

Elana grinned as the lightning swerved it's way over to her blade, acting much like a Serpent. "Oooo. Pretty. But it'll hurt, so it can go away." Elana stated, placing her blade infront of her, pointing towards the ground. "Easy solution. It hits the floor, it goes through the floor and away." Elana stated, dropping the blade, allowing it to plummet towards the ground. She left it to lie on the ground for a while, before making it appear once again in her hand, the elecricity still raging towards the ground. "I'm special among the Espada." Elana stated, pointing her blade towards Jiro. "I cant do Cero's, but you've just seen what happens instead." She said, throwing her blade towards Jiro's face, her strength increasing the Velocity of the Blade.

Once again everything that came from his mouth was utter nonsense - or at least compared to Velcora. To her, unless the person was complimenting her on her beauty then what they were saying was nothing but garbage. One thing she did take notice of was how Shinegame's skin healed itself after a potential fatal wound. "Such an interesting little talent that is, doll. Healing yourself." She stated the strained 'S's leaving her speech for the time being. Though the explosive anger was tucked away for the moment, the glare she kept permanently on him was a dead giveaway of her dislike of him. "But either way you will die here in this ugly world. Such a fitting grave for you I believe."

Hearing that he wanted her to begin she scoffed, "You have no manors. You are supposed to come to me, not the other way around, doll. However, I suppose I can indulge you." She ended jerking her sword sharply to the side, ridding her sword of Shinegame's blood. With that she jumping in the air, and fired a cero towards him. With the cero distracting him, she sonido'd behind him intending to stab him right through the heart.

(OOC: [size="5"][b]EVERYONE READ THIS POST! IT'S DIRECTED AT EVERYONE! ESPECIALLY THE ARRANCARS!!!!!!![/b][/size])

Doraga drew his sword and slashed at the oncoming shadows releasing a Cero. He then used Sonido to get through the opening and moved away from Shun while sheathing his sword. "Boukun, Aramdora, Ex, Velcora, Gorda, Elana (if I missed a name, tell me)...it is time to go. We have successfully gathered the desired information." he said loud enough for everyone to hear him. Doraga then reached behind him and opened up a Garaganta. "I'm sorry to disappoint all of you Soul Reapers, but we were not ordered to kill you. So continuing these fights would be pointless. But if you wish, you may all take turns fighting Brada. I wasn't given command over him, so he can stay if he wishes." he said aloud. Doraga then turned his attention towards Elana. "Elana, leave the poor Vice-Captain alone. I've told you before, pick a toy boy that won't die so easily. Now come along. Our job here is done for the time being."

"Rayu, cease your fighting." Armadura spoke towards his fraccion. Rayu - whom was previously engaged in a attack and dodge battle with Nagoro - instantly vanished and appeared right next to her master hands in front of her and head down. "It is time for us to depart."

"Of course Armadura-sama."

"Shinigami, I will be looking forward to our next fight. Next time, however, it will be to the death and one of us will not live." Fuyu relaxed and reverted her sword back to it's sealed state. One thing she knew about him was that he would not attack someone unless provoked or ordered too. He kept telling his fraccion that they were not to kill them, so Fuyu knew that he wasn't one to break rules. Nagoro, seeing his captain power down, did the same.

"I too will be waiting for that fight." Without a second glance Armadura and Rayu sonido'd over to the opened garganta. Armadura nodded towards the higher ranking Espada before entering, Rayu not too far behind.

~~~~~~

Velcora stopped in mid attack, her blade inches from his heart, and her Cero vanished before it could reach Shinegame. "What we're leaving?" She asked. Velcora had forgotten that they weren't to kill them - as if he hadn't dodged her attack in time he surly would have died. But whatever, she didn't really care one way or the other. As long as she remained beautiful that was all that mattered. "Oh well, I suppose I will see you later, doll." Velcora flipped her hair and winked at him. "When we fight again I will repay you for your insolent comments about me." She sonido'd up towards Doroga, and entered the garganta as well. "Gah, now i'm all sweaty. I need a nice bath."

((I'm gonna hop on in now, hope you all do not mind.))

Set was resting in her quarters, observing the drastic changes that she had went through in her transformation. She was having a hard time grasping the complete gravity of the situation at hand.

It had all started just three days ago. She was wandering the endless desert of Hueco Mundo, searching for prey. Prey was so scarce in this part of Hueco Mundo that it would take her days just to find a Hollow suitable for consumption. This is when things started to change. A human figure appeared in the distance, just at the horizon. She thought to herself that this could possibly be another Vasto Lorde- and would make for a fine fight, and possibly even a meal. She spread her wings and flew at this figure at an amazing speed, before being stopped dead in midflight by an incomprehensible amount of force.

[i]Stop,[/i]she heard something whisper into her ear. [i]You serve me now.[/i]

This voice had a certain appeal to it. She looked at the human-like figure, now not even 100 paces in front of her.

"You." she said. "Are you the one that spoke to me?" She observed this figure a little closer as it came in closer and closer. It looked human... it could easily be a Shinigami.

"Yes." The figure responded. "I was the one who communicated with you. Let me introduce myself. I am Aizen, and I am recruiting Hollows... like you to serve in a war against the Shinigami." He smiled, then held out his hand. "Will you join me in this fight?"

[i]This man... he has enormous power.[/i] She thought over his offer for a moment, but declined.

[i]Are you sure?[/i] said a voice, echoing through her head. This voice made her question her judgment, and she came to the realization that joining might not be such a bad idea after all.

"Yes, Aizen. I will join your group."

---

She stood up and looked out the window to her left, noticing some Arrancar returning from a Garganta.

"Seems like my comrades are back."

"No, I'll Leave." Brada stated, next to Doroga as Doroga opened the Garganta, not even looking as both Arashi's attack's struck mid air. "Aizen should hear all our accounts. He should know how disappointing this Shinigami were." Brada said, turning and walking into the Garganta, not looking Back. He soon appeared in the hall infront of the door to the Meeting room, where the Espada held council. He sighed and opened the door, moving into the room swiftly, taking his position in the Chair next Aizen's throne, along with the 1st Espada's seat on Aizen's opposite side. "Doroga will have a full report. No noticable Casualties were obtained, besides from the roughing up of a few Fraccion." Brada stated, leaning back in his chair.

[hr]

Elana groaned and turned away from Jiro, summoning then sheathing her blade. "I was just having fun!" She cried, storming away from Jiro towards Doroga, walking towards the Garganta. "I suppose you were right. He probably would've died before I even reach Resurrección." Elana stated, sighing, as she turned and walked into the Garganta, avoiding running away from her Espada and rushing forward, staying as close to her Espada, Doroga, as possible. "Still, I was starting to have fun!" She noted, sighing again.

Set walked out into the main hall of Los Noches. She noticed that the place was empty and quite calm. "It's like the calm before the storm..." She said to herself, and chuckled. A couple minutes passed by as she strolled to the meeting room, occasionally stopping to chat with one of her numerous Fraccion running around. She arrived at the meeting room and took her seat, noticing that #0 was already here.

[i]First meeting,[/i] she thought, [i]Better be interesting.[/i]

Ex heaved an irritated sigh and didn't even both looking up. Before Kazuki came close Ex release a massive wave of Spiritual Pressure, sending Kazuki's spirit-based weapon flying aside as she vanished from the spot she was standing in to appear inside Doraga's garganta. She looked back down at the captain, sticking her tongue out childishly.

Gorda meanwhile had finally woken up, his ressurection having vanished leaving him almost completely naked in a pile of rubble. He looked about in confusion before he spied Ex and the other arrancar entering the garganta. With a slight sense of panic he scooped up his butcher knife of a zanpaktou and leaped towards the portal, somehow flying several feet through the air to land right in front of it, cracking the floor beneath him.

Ex rolled her eye in irritation and turned to walk back through the Las Nochas, ignoring her fraccion as he made to follow her.

She quietly made her way to the meeting hall with the other Espada and, rather than taking up her own seat, hopped up on the table to sit on the edge and allow her legs to dangle below her.

[b]"Well that was fun,"[/b] she said gleefully [b]"What's next? Can we go kill them now?"[/b]

Set observed Ex's misconduct in the meeting hall, but let it go. She wanted to make a good impression on the rest of the Espada- making enemies didn't seem like the best thing to do. She let her head hang a little bit, and with a sigh she took out her Zanpakutou and started to polish it. Polishing her blade had become a hobby of sorts- she loved the gleam of the sun off the silver blade.

[b]"So how[i] did[/i] the mission go, Ex?"[/b] She asked, continuing the cleaning work being done to her Zanpakutou.

Boukun heard that is was time to go and frowned. "Aww come on man, are you serious? Right as the battle was getting good, you have to open up that stupid portal and give us stupid orders to go in the stupid thing", he said as he began to ramble. Although he was kind of arguing with himself, he flew kind-of slowly toward the Garganta, not wanting to go in. However, he went in anyway. [i]"I guess I have to, or else I'll have to deal with Aizen..."[/i] He shivered at the thought of it. [b]"I still wish I could have finished that battle"[/b], he said under his breath. "I was totally gonna win too. That Soul Reaper punk wouldn't have known what hit 'em". He put his halberd back on his back as he appeared in the main hall of Las Noches. "Well, I guess there's no place like home..."

Daichi and Arashi both sealed away there zanpakutou's. "Damn. There wasn't even enough time for the fight to get good." Arashi mumbled. "I guess sence there's nothing to do we should head back to soul society." Sudenly Daichi appeared next to him with a flash step. "No. We have to stay a little longer." Daichi waved his hand over his own chest and the seal returned to supress his spirit energy. "You seme to have forgoten, sence becoming a captain, that a shinigami's duty isn't just fighting hollow." Arashi glared for a moment, not quite sure what he meant. With that Daichi disapeared again and reapeared on the ground in front of a spirit who had been killed by the arrancar. Many humans had been killed and most of there soul chains had been cut which ment that they could not return to there body. Daichi placed the end of his huilt against the souls forhead and performed a Konsō. "That's one down."

"Daichi's right." Kazuki stated, appearing next to Arashi for a Moment, before letting himself drop to the ground, sheathing his Zanpakuto. As he did, a large puddle of Blood fell to the ground around him. [i]"Aww, Come on! I barely got any Blood there!"[/i] Kazuki heard coming from his Zanpakuto. He sighed and sheathed his blade, merely tapping the Souls with the hilt while sheathed to perform the Konso. He was still surprised by how easily the Arrancar had managed to match them, even in Shikai. He sighed and performed Konso on a fifth Soul, before turning to face Daichi. "They were very Powerful, weren't they Captain Daichi?"

Appearing in the hallways of Las Noches Armadura glanced around. He looked at his fraccion, Rayu and put his right hand on her head. "Rayu, you have been a great service since you became my fraccion, but we'll need to talk." Armadura took his hand of Rayu's head and started to walked down the hallway. He soon turned around and made a "Follow" motion with his index finger at Rayu. [i][/i]"After my talk with Rayu, I'll go reveal my information on the captain I faced to Lord Aizen." He thought to himself. Armadura started to stare into space thinking about the captains abilities. [i]"Lord Aizen will be please if my infomation."[/i] He turned around and started walking again saying these words while proceeded down the hallway."Rayu, hasten your movement."

[color="#FFFFFF"](if by powerfull you mean god-moded. then yes)[/color]

"What did you expect." Daichi said as he worked on puting a human soul, who still had the soul chain attached, back in the body. "They where espada. They are said to be as strong, if not stronger, than a captain level." After finishing with the human soul he erased the man's memory. "Hey Arashi! Aren't you going to help us?" Daichi grumbled slightly before he too began performing soul Konso. Do to the large amount of human souls it took quite some time before then finished with all of the humans. "When we got back we'll have a few extra shinigami posted here just incase we missed any." Daichi said, more to himelf than anybody ells, before removing his zanpakutou from its sheath and oppening a senkaimon in to soul society. A hell buterfly appeared for each of the shinigami. "Lets go."

(OOC: Wait, Visser, did ALL of us God-mod?! O:)

Doraga waited for the last Arrancar to step into the Garganta then walked in himself and closed it behind him. Moments later he appeared in the main hall of Las Noches. Doraga sighed and took a look around. It appeared that everyone made it back (except Armadura...>.>) and there were even a few new Arrancars in the room. He sighed once more and calmly made his way to his seat at the table. Once there, he sat down and waited to see what Aizen would say after everyone took their seat.

Fuyu and Nagoro sighed simultanious as they watched all of the arrancars leave. That arrancar didn't even have to use his sword. "He wasn't even trying..." Fuyu mumbed before smiling at the hellbutterfly that appeared before her. One landed on Nagoro's right shoulder. "Well I suppose we should be going now. We need to report our interactions with the head captain as soon as possible." She said then added in her thoughts, [i]'looks like they were right after all....Aizen is back to his old tricks again. But what is his goal this time? I don't have a good feeling about this.'[/i]

Nagoro looked down at his captain, noting the serious looko on her face and had a idea of what she was thinking about. It wasn't hard to guess it, because it was probably on everyones minds right about now. What was Aizen planning now? Fuyu shook her head and then smiled before turning to the other captains, 'Well lets get going, yeah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Velcora quickly took her seat and whipped out a hand mirror that she kept on her person, and began to look over herself. She had to make sure that she was always beautiful - which wasn't hard at all. She was naturally beautiful, and everyone else was simply jealous of her. Velcora smirked at her reflection, "Perfect as always."

Rayu nodded towards Armadura wondering what it could be that he wanted to talk to her about. Had she done something wrong? That couldn't be it, he just said that she has been a good fraccion to him since her appointment. So what could it be? Rayu didn't ask, and simply followed behind her master loyaly, unsure but willing for whatever it was that he wished to know, or ask.

Osuchin sat in the seat close to Aizen, using every bit of his will power to stay in his seat. He had been well informed that interrupting a meeting between the espada was not a good idea, so he sat and stared at all of the female Arrancar in the room, drool practicaly pouring down his chin. "So, how did the trip to the world of the living go?" Hope none of the girls got hurt."
"I think it would be important for the men to not get hurt also." Aizen replied. "But that's besides the point. I hope you got a decent analysis of their abilities, because you will be fighting them again when my plan comes close to completetion. And next time it will be in the center of the soul socioty, so there will be many more shinigami to help them."

Arashi decided he would be the first to step through the senkaimon. When he steped in to soul socioty he noticed Kimiko and Magama rushing to the gate, most likely to help in the fight. "Sorry, you two, but the fight's over." He said as Daichi also steped out of the gate behind him. "Maybe next time." The vice-captain and her zanpakutou lowered the head, depresed about not being able to fight. "That's not cool."

"Center of the Soul Society?" Asks Set. "Aizen, I don't mean to question your... plans, but do you not think this is a bit crazy? I don't doubt our abilities as Espada... but going to the Soul Society is a one-way suicide mission, in and out." Set nods bows her head down, feeling like she was going to regret what she said. Who was she to doubt this genius' plans? She sighed.

"Sorry for interrupting, Master Aizen."

"If you only calculate the abilities of the espada then you are correct, it is a suicide mission. But this will be war on a completely differant level than anything ever seen before. It wont just be the Arrancar that invade soul socioty, but we will also have a small army of gillian and Adjuchas woth us. So that should just about even the odds. The plan will most likely take less than five minutes, after which none of you will have to wory about being killed by the shinigami." Aizen replied to Set. "This will all take place one month from now. That should give me plenty of time to train my to use my rietsu as well as for Osuchin to become a Vasto-Lordes."
For the first time sence the meeting started Osuchin took his attention off of the girls and on to Aizen. "Vasto-Lordes? Me? But why?"
"You must become a Vasto Lordes in order to open the gates of hell enough to free the king of hell. So for the next month you will be devouring as many hollow as you can get your hands on untill you become a vasto lordes."
"Forget it." Osuchin replied with little hesitation. "Now that I'm an arrancar I have no desire to ever eat another hollow." He crossed his arms, quite determined.
"Really?" Aizen asked, aparently not surprised. "That's too bad, because i was going to ask Velcora or Set to be your escourt you to make sure you didn't get killed. Oh well, I suppose......." Before Aizen could even finish his sentence Osuchin jumped up, hearts in his eyes. "I'll do it. for the sake of freeing the king of hell."

Velcora - whom had been looking at herself in her mirror the entire time - finally looked up after hearing her name. "Wait, am I going to have to do more work? You can't work someone as beautiful as me too often. Let that monstrosity do the work. Lord knows no amount of beauty sleep will help it out." She said motioning towards Set. It was obvious her oppinion of the other Espada's were low, especially the women. Velcora didn't care for too much work, and the only reason she decided to go along with Lord Aizen, was because she was promised even more beauty. She was sickeningly vain, and only cared about herself in the long run.

Osuchin dropped his head in depression after hearing Velcora's comment. He glanced over at Set, not as beautifull as Velcora, but she was still a girl and that was all he really cared about. "Anyways. Let's forget this meeting so the ladies can take there baths."
"Actually I entended for you to head out right away." Aizen was cut off when Osuchin drew his sword int pointed the tip at Aizen. "I said, bath timeAizen merely sighed and placed his hand on the zanpakutou's tip. "Verry vell then." Sudenly Osuchin was thrown backwards and through the wall across the room. "It semes my controle is even worse than i thaught." Aizen said as he stared at his hand. "I merely entended to move his sword out of my face." He glanced through the hole in the wall. "Could somebody please make sure he is okay? It would be a problem if he died before my plan is complete."

Set was opening her mouth to throw a comment towards Velcora, but hesitated. She wasn't worth the breath. She glanced up at Aizen but quickly glanced back down. In this upcoming battle there would be [i]catastrophic losses-[/i] she was sure of it. She diverted her eyes to the hole in the wall, and glanced at the limp body of Osuchin in the wall.

"Hmm. I'll check up on him, Master Aizen."

Set walked towards the inured Osuchin, turned him over, and checked him for any sign of injury.

"Seems fine to me. Osuchin, can you speak?" She asked.

Osuchin grabed tightly to Set's arm, barely breathing. "I'm okay, but I think I need mouth-to-mouth resuscitation." After hearing this Aizen indicated one of the male Espada. "Brada, give Osuchin CPR please." There was not even time for a reply before Osuchin rose from the ground, perfectly fine. "Would you look at that. It seems I no longer need CPR." He shot a glare at Brada, despite the fact that it had been Aizen who gave the order. "Stay away from me, freak."

Back in Soul Socioty Arashi, Daichi and Kimiko had gone back to the 11th squad training grounds, rather than report to the head captain. "If this is the best we can pull off when it's time for the real right, then we're going to end up dead." Daichi comented. "I saw your fight, Arashi, so I know I wasn't the only one loosing his fight." He told Arashi, who was clearly about to deny the need for more training. "We have to get a lot stronger so that when we fight those Espada then we can win." Kimiko and Magama seemed exited to do some training, but Arashi hesitated before he finaly agreed.

Set stood there, confused about what was going on. She scratched her head and looked at Osuchin- he was a rather confusing person. He was laying on the ground in pain just a minute ago, but now seemed perfectly fine! She shook her head and then turned to Aizen.

"Master Aizen, would you please excuse me? I have business to attend to." Set couldn't wait to get out of this room. Some of these Arrancar were just horrid to be around, while some were just plain wierd. Set shot a glare at Velcora, then left the room, hurrying towards her quarters.

Archived