Doctor Who & things

EHN.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center][quote name='OnSlaUghT' timestamp='1321844180' post='5656306']
There's a Big Screen Doctor Who movie in production, any word on it??
[/quote]
David Yates(director of the 4 last HP movie) said he wanted to bring DW to the big screen but he also said that it will ignore Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat's incarnation of the Doctor .

As for the Christmas special, from the trailer, it's gonna be awesome.[/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1321853836' post='5656546']
[center]
David Yates(director of the 4 last HP movie) said he wanted to bring DW to the big screen but he also said that it will ignore Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat's incarnation of the Doctor .

As for the Christmas special, from the trailer, it's gonna be awesome.[/center]
[/quote]
Yea, don't think people will be happy if he ignores half a decade of story. That is, unless he uses a past version of the Dr.

[center]I don't know if he start completely fresh but I think that if he says that his ignoring Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat's incarnation of the Doctor that would mean he would just ignore the 9th, 10th and 11th doctor, which would still make most people mad.

Anyway, does anyone know that if the Christmas Special would continue The Wedding Of River Song or would it be a standalone episode?[/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1322016540' post='5660440']
[center]I don't know if he start completely fresh but I think that if he says that his ignoring Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat's incarnation of the Doctor that would mean he would just ignore the 9th, 10th and 11th doctor, which would still make most people mad.

Anyway, does anyone know that if the Christmas Special would continue The Wedding Of River Song or would it be a standalone episode?[/center]
[/quote]

I believe it's a standalone episode.

Also, happy 48th anniversary, Doctor Who!

[quote name='OnSlaUghT' timestamp='1322170641' post='5663084']
Anyone else think that the Doctor Who movie should star Paul Mcgann (8th Doctor), and finally show us what happens in the Time War and at the end lead to the regeneration to Christopher Eccleston??
[/quote]
If they were to do it, that would be the best thing to do it with. I mean, the Time War would call for a movie to do it full justice imo.

[center]Love the idea. Paul Mcgann is awesome but the 1996's movie is meh considering the american tone they add into it. Although, if they were to go with the Time War plot, I think 3 film would be better as how cluttered it would be if they fit everything into 1 movie, plus then we could see more of Paul Mcgann as the Doctor.[/center]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Anonymous' timestamp='1329522468' post='5823226'] This guy makes f***ing AWESOME "Doctor Who" videos! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d941hp6VKgw&feature=BFa&list=FLM3vGwyJLyuQkLZeXBwjhLw&lf=plpp_video[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm7aE4xUjwQ&feature=BFa&list=FLM3vGwyJLyuQkLZeXBwjhLw&lf=plpp_video[/media] [/quote]
That was amazing. I thank you for that.

• 1 month later...

Glad to see there is a topic on this. I'm not a massive fan of the new series (though it was what I started on) I prefer the classics. However, thoroughly looking forward to the new series and I see the daleks are returning (if the trailer is all correct). I can't wait and hopefully, it will build up to the 50th anniversary special in a good way.

Archived