Doctor Who & things

EHN.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was kind of filler. I mean the only really major thing that happened came at the last 5 min.

Started off with a really creepy vibe, but the tone of the episode changed mid way imo. Can't put my fingure on it, so wonder if anyone else felt that way. Still, episode was great and as always I enjoyed. Also really like what they've done with Amy these past two episodes and love how this episode and the last play into Amy's faith in the Doctor.

Can't believe only 2 episodes left. The wedding of River is fast approaching, but first, Cybermen.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1316357351' post='5522869']
It's already been said that Karen[b] [/b]Gillan will be in the next season. If she stays is one thing, but we know she will be showing up.
[/quote]
If so, then it would need to be in a few episodes and have a drastic break. But I highly doubt that she would be the companion again.

So the season finale is only 1 episode, which makes sense considering the sheer amount of 2 parters this season. But looking at the cast list, it looks that Closing Time and Wedding will either be close together or something major will happen. I can assure that next week will no be filler since Kovarian and the Cybermen are set to reappear, as well as River Song.

"Tick tock, Ghost O'clock"

"Doctor, brave and good, turned away from violence."
"Then he understood the falling of the Silence..."

That's just from the little prequel for the final episode, "The wedding of River Song", and it's still giving me the chills. We know that river is in the astronaut suit, ready to murder the doctor. The question is now how he will avoid it. With sceens of chess in the preview, I believe that the doctor will save his life though the game OR maybe somthing to do with the time field in series 5. The title of the episode itself is also raises questions on who River will be marrying. I DON'T believe the doctor will marry her, as that's too easy, though most of the clues throughout this series point to this, inlcuding this "Question" that Korivan and river hinted at.

So, only one more episode until the season ends. Damn that second half went fast.

This was a cute ep. Craig is a cool character and I liked his story in the episode. The Cybermen were cool to see again, just wish they had more of an important role in the episode. Still, as I said, the episode was cute and I enjoyed it.

Can't wait for next week :D

[quote name='Dark Heart' timestamp='1317504312' post='5553291']
yeah but in another season either with David Tenant or not he told river his name.

Now just to wait until christmas
[/quote]
Odds are she got his name when he was dieing. I mean, there are only so many times that I would label special enough to be able to tell someone your name, and on deaths bed is one of them.

Any way, episode was great. A little bit of a cheat, but it was everything I expected and more. <3 Docter Who?

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1317526531' post='5554242']
When in the ep exactly?
[/quote]

When they were at home. Why would they immediately feel sorrow for no good reason if the alternate universe never existed. and for that matter, how did they now remember it? Shouldn't they have remembered it at Lake Silencio?

[quote name='OnSlaUghT' timestamp='1317531103' post='5554405']
When they were at home. Why would they immediately feel sorrow for no good reason if the alternate universe never existed. and for that matter, how did they now remember it? Shouldn't they have remembered it at Lake Silencio?
[/quote]
My guess it happens after Amy told the Docter to tell River to vist. Since this is the first time Amy was really able to see River as her daughter (not couting the short time in Let's Kill Hitler) and they were catching up. Odds are alt unverse happened in a different part of the time line so they were only able to think about it until after Amy & Rory left the docter. Can be off by a fair amount, but that is all I got.

• 1 month later...

Archived