Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [IC/Started/Accepting]

Lian watched as the other Dark Signer played his cards. "Cyrano and I have got to win this!" he whispered to himself. Lian then faced Natsu. "You better stand your ground and duel well if you want to live, Natsu!" Lian and Natsu drew 5 cards from the top of their decks, then Lian drew another card. "I'll start my turn off by summoning Black Ice Kostiodon in Attack Mode! A medium-sized Brachiosaurus-like creature appeared from the ground. "I'll set 2 cards Face-Down and end my turn!" Lian seemed impressed with himself. Kostiodon had 1800 ATK, and his effect would be useful later on. Lian figured that the Dark Signer should fear him and his deck. Lian didn't know how, but at some point in his life he heard a moto that he always thought about whenever he dueled. Lian said inside his head, "I believe in the heart of the cards".

Black Ice Kostiodon/4 stars/DARK/Dinosaur Type/ATK1800/DEF1400
When this card is sent to the Graveyard from the Field, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck in Face-Down Defense position on your side of the Field.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I'll draw," Cyrano said, "First I summon Divine King Astaroth." As he said this a goat man was brought onto the field. His white fur seemed immune to the smoldering heat emulating from the monsters Eric had summoned. "With him on the field I can Special Summon another Tuner monster in my hand," he continued, "Go on and destroy him Divine Master Aguares!" A new monster appeared this time it was a little girl controlling a giant machine like creature. "I can raise the level of this card for each monster you control," Cyrano said, "Two equals a plus two." Aguares's Level increased from three to five. "I now chain Divine Stalker Asmodeus's effect in my hand," Cyrano was on his game, "When I raise the level of a monster I control I can discard this card to protect all monster's I control from card effects of monsters." "Wanna know something cool both Astaroth and Aguares?" he asked but not waiting for a reply he continued, "They can attack directly." "GO! ASTAROTH!" his command was so great the Ram like warrior jumped over his opponent's defenses and aimed a direct attack. "Ram Basher!"

(Waiting response)

"Hah! You think that is going to stop me?! I reveal my first set card! Shield of the Flame Barrier!"

[spoiler=Shield of the Flame Barrier]
[img]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/6794/67897v.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] Activate only while your opponent declares an attack and you control 1 or more "Flame Barrier" monsters. Negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Then destroy 1 monster you control.
[/spoiler]

"And to the activation of this card, I chain my other set card! Supernova of the Flame Barrier!"

[spoiler=Supernova of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7682/67897q.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] Any damage you take from a "Flame Barrier" card you control is reduced to 0. When this card is destroyed, inflict 800 points of damage to both players Life Points and destroy all face-up monsters on the field.[/spoiler]

"Now any damage I take from my Flame Barrier cards is reduced to 0, and my shield stops your attacks from happening in the first place!"

The shield got in the way of Cyrano's monsters, deflecting their attacks and then turning into flames, which landed on Vulf.

"Now my shield's second effect kicks in, and so I am forced to destroy 1 monster I control. Begone Vulf!"

The flames smouldered the enraged wolf, who turned into a spirit of flame and hovered in the middle of the field for a brief moment.

"And now Vulf's effect activates. When he is destroyed, both of us take 800 points of damage, and then I am forced to summon 1 level 4 or lower 'Flame Barrier' monster from my Deck! I Special Summon Vargon, Moth of the Flame Barrier!"

Eric's Life Points (7200 - 0 (Supernova reduces the damage) = 7200)
Cyrano's Life Points (8000 - 800 = 7200)

[spoiler=Vargon, Moth of the Flame Barrier]
[img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1830/67897.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. During the turn this card was summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower “Flame Barrier” Tuner monster from your Deck or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position other than "Vardon, Moth of the Flame Barrier". You take damage equal to the Summoned monster's DEF and that monster cannot attack during this turn.[/spoiler]

"You think you can stop me here?"

"Alright then, it's my move" Natsu said as he drew his card. First I'll activate my spell card Child's Prayers."

Child's Prayers/Spell/Continuous
Once per turn if your opponent controls 1 or more monsters than you, you can Special Summon 1 monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your hand.

"I'll now use its effect to Special Summon Petite Fairy: The Cursed One and then normal summon Petite Fairy: Archer" A yellow light flashed in the sky and when the light faded away a a fairy with a purple dress, a missing wing, and a torn up wing appeared on the field. Then a sparkling mist appeared; as it cleared a fairy with a golden bow and antennas on her head.

Petite Fairy: The Cursed One
(LVL 2 - LIGHT - Fairy/Effect: When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. During your Main Phase you can tribute this card and select one monster on the field. During each player's End Phase the selected monster loses 400 ATK and DEF. - ATK 100/DEF 0)

Petite Fairy: Archer
(LVL 2 - LIGHT - Fairy/Effect: When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. When a Fairy-Type monster on your side of the Field it tributed do to its own effect inflict 800 life points to your opponent. - ATK 700/DEF 200)

"Now by tributing The Cursed One I can select your Black Ice Kostiodon. Now during each of our End Phases the selected monster loses 400 ATK. Don't think thats all, whenever a Fairy monster is tributed do to its own effect, Archer deals 800 points of damage." The Cursed one turned into an orb of light going toward Black Ice Kostiodon going inside of it. After Archer shot a light arrow at Lian[8000-->7200].

"Now I activate my Gathering of Lights and play a face-down, that end my turn."

Gathering of Lights/spell/continuous
During your End Phase you can Special Summon one level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster that was sent to the graveyard by its own effect.

"That means I can Special Summon The Cursed One from my graveyard in defense position and you monster loses 400 ATK.

Status
LP: Natsu - 8000___Lian-7200
Hand: 1
Field(monsters): Petite Fairy: Archer (ATK: 700), Petite Fairy: The Cursed One (DEF 0)
field(spell & trap):Child's Prayers, Gathering of Lights, Face-down
Graveyard: 0

Rinzler's eye narrowed at the sudden outburst directed towards him. However, it was short lived as he witnessed what he could only fathom was a type of possession of the supernatural sort. A normal person might have been weirded out by such happenings, however, Rinzler was able to see duel spirits, so he assumed Ghosts or Phantoms were similar. He listened closely to the spirit's words, but was utterly lost when it refereed to Signers and Dark Signers. What were they, and for that matter, who was it referring to? And why would people need to be evacuated from near by? He shook his head as he watched the other man take off, then figured it was best not to anger the spirit or ghost, least that cold air or whatever it was that had initially attacked him come back. Turning quickly he headed out past the gate and to a nearby garage, housing his Duel Runner. "Guess it's time to take you out of the Mothballs and dust....Lets Go Crimson." And with that, he saddled his chopper-like bike, and revved out into the streets. [i]Boy oh boy, everyone is going to think I'm nuts....Oh well, can't be anything new I guess.[/i] He thought to himself as he rode.

Meanwhile, on his own Duel Runner, Klayu immediately went on his way back to HQ to check up on Lian and Cyrano, unaware that the both of them were in the middle of their separate duels. He at least found the former to be true as he returned to a familiar-looking highway, surprised that it wasn't name 'Duel Highway' or something along those lines.

[color="#FF8C00"]'Damn it, Lian,'[/color] Klayu cursed in thought, [color="#FF8C00"]'I thought I told the two of you to get back to HQ, not go out there and duel this... wait a minute, that's the Dark Signer I passed by before! Grr I hope that Dark Signer has no idea what he's doing!'[/color]

Tovee, on the other hand, was filling up the tank of her Duel Runner, which had run on empty as she continued to hunt for Arthur. Unsurprisingly, Revenova knew she'd be there anyway, and immediately approached.

[color="#8B0000"]"While we're here, milady,"[/color] Revenova spoke [color="#8B0000"]"There's something you need to know. It appears that Natsu has an inner goodness, and was recently forced to keep it under control..."[/color]

[color="#800080"]"WHAT??!!"[/color] Tovee exclaimed, [color="#800080"]"Don't tell me that damned ghost got to him too!"[/color]

[color="#8B0000"]"Natsu hasn't been known to be influenced by any ghost,"[/color] Revonova stated, [color="#8B0000"]"However, if you are to allow me, than I shall keep an eye on him."[/color]

[color="#800080"]"You do that, and make sure that ghost doesn't get near anyone!"[/color] Tovee instructed, [color="#800080"]"But before you go, you wouldn't happen to know where an Arthur Crudelis would be, would you?"[/color]

[color="#8B0000"]"You'll find him in a cemetery,"[/color] Revenova answered, before leaving her.

[color="#800080"]"There's only one cemetery in this city,"[/color] Tovee stated, smirking.

Rinzler's Duel Runner came to a screeching halt as he came to a small Gas hub. He looked over at the oddly dressed woman as he thought for a moment. His singular gaze never swayed as he started to speak. "I don't know exactly why, but I have been asked to make sure everyone stays away from the Cemetery around here." He shrugged a bit as he paused for a moment. "I'm not really sure why, but I don't like the looks of it." He turned his gaze to the light up ahead, seeming to be from some sort of fire...or something to that sort. "Anyways...pass along the message would you?" He looked to Tovee, however, instead of waiting for a response, he revved and sped off towards the light, whatever it may be. "Strange things happening tonight....why tonight though?"

Arthur realised he was alone in the cementary, alone with his thoughts. He then realised what Klayu had told him. 'My parents still love me? What a joke! They never loved me! They proved that when they abandonded me!' Arthur walked in the cementary, weeping, and found a mausoleum. Inside was a strange looking tomb, but Arthur took no interest. He then noticed two graves, both of them were Frosterian Men. Between them a gust of wind blew him of his feet. Arthur was lying on the ground, still in agony of being possesed.In the distance of the cementary, a Duel Runner could be heard. Arthur then heard a voice.'[color="#000080"]THE ICE KING COMETH! THE ICE KING RISES FROM THE NETHERWORLD! YOU ARE MY SERVANT![/color]'Arthur screamed as the Soul of the Ice King once again re-possesed him. '[color="#000080"]GHAA HAA HAA HAA HAA! EARTH SHALL BE MINE![/color]' The Ice King changed Arthur's body entirely and became the reincarnation of the dreaded Ice King.

[center][spoiler='Arthur's Transformation'][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/hweus5.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/center]

Terra noticed that something was odd about the two people he had just met at a pretty random time, they had decided to go outside and duel and Terra decided that he'd see what was going on seeing as it looked like this might involve him down the road and it would be better to know whats coming at him then to wait and get a surprise. After the two left the store he followed them at a distance so they wouldn't notice him, [color=blue]'Sigh, hopefully this is just going to be a battle between cults over me and not something worse.'[/color]

"Now, it's time for the fun to begin1 That was JUST my opening move!" Lian chuckled and drew his next card. A wide grin spread across his face. While he wasn't dueling, Lian was always a serious person, but whenever he dueled, he felt alive. Dueling felt right to him. "Behold! I activate the Shard Storm spell card!'

Shard Storm/Spell Card
This card can only be activated when your oponent has a monster on their side of the Field. Destroy 1 monster on your side of the Field to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the Field.

"Now, I destroy both Black Ice Kostiodon and The Cursed One!" Natsu's expression (whatever expression it was) did not change. Lian kept the smile on his face. "When Kostiodon is sent to the Graveyard from the Field, I can select 1 Level 4 or lower monster in my Deck, and place it onto my side of the Field in Face-Down defense Position." Lian looked through his Deck, and selected a card. He placed it onto the Field. "This card will surely give me an advantage!" Lian then picked a monster card in his hand. "I summon Sarcapian Avenger to the Field in Attack Mode!" A large beast made of ice appeared out of the ground.

Sarcapian Avenger/4 stars/WATER/Sea-Serpent Type/ATK1900/DEF1200
Lian then chose to attack Petite Fairy Archer...

Life Points: 7200
Hand: 2
Graveyard: 2 Black Ice Kostiodon, Shard Storm
Removed From Play: 0
Field: 2 Face-Down S/T cards, 1 Face-Down Defense Position Monster Card, Sarcapian Avenger

OOC:Kinda going to start where you destroyed The Cursed One.

"Since you destroyed my fairy I'm allowed to Special Summon another from my deck." Natsu said as he searched his deck. "I'll choose my Petite Fairy: Double Barrel."

Petite Fairy: Double Barrel
(LVL 2 - LIGHT - Light/Effect: When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. During you Main Phase you can tribute this card and select one level 6 or lower Fairy-Type monster. The selected monster can attack twice. - ATK 700/DEF 800)

A bright orange light appeared and when it faded a fairy stood on the Field with a cowgirl outfit and two revolver like weapons, one in each hand. The Lian chose for Sarcapian Avenger to attack Archer. The beast easily destroyed archer dealing Natsu 1200 points of damage."Either way, now I can summon another of my fairies and I choose Petite Fairy: Heart Broken. A black light flashed and when it faded a fairy stood on the field with a black and pink outfit and four small black wings. "So is that all."

Petite Fairy: Heart Broken
(LVL 2 - LIGHT - Fairy/Effect: When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. During either players turn you can tribute this card and select one Fairy-Type monster on your side of the Field. Your opponent takes damage equal to half that monsters ATK.- ATK 300/DEF 150)

Status
LP: Natsu - 6800___Lian-7200
Hand: 1
Field(monsters): Petite Fairy: Double Barrel (DEF: 800), Petite Fairy: Heart Broken (DEF 150)
field(spell & trap):Child's Prayers, Gathering of Lights, Face-down
Graveyard: 2(Petite Fairy: Archer, Petite Fairy: The Cursed One)

Brian could only sit back and enjoy the show. These two duelists were giving him an oppurtunity to watch their strategies. This is what Brian does best.

"If someone in this crowd turns out to be a Signer, I'll know and since I've watched them duel, I'll be able to take them down easily," said Brian.

The beginning of this duel was good so far. One could only imagine how much the intensity will grow in just a few short turns. Watching these two go back and forth was starting to get Brian fired up. He was ready to take anyone on. But he knew that he must stay and observe these two. He didn't know why, but he had a guy feeling about these guys and there was no way he was going to leave now.

'[color="#696969"]Hello there Brian[/color]' said Wesley as he appeared behind Brian. '[color="#696969"]Do not fear me, for I am not here to harm you, but rather to give you this[/color]'. Wesley opened his clenched fists and made a offering gesture towards Brian. A card apperead floating above his hands.'[color="#696969"]This card needs to be given to the Dark Signer Tovee Coma, as she plays a key part in the ressurection of the Ice King.[/color]' The card had an eerie glow, a dark aura that consumed all lght that surrounded it. '[color="#696969"]But I must warn you. This card has been to many people before and it lead to their selfdestruction. They became tainted with the power of the cards. Because you are a Dark Signer, I believe this task should be easier for you.[/color]' Wesley looiked at the card uneasily and then looked back again at Brian. '[color="#696969"]If you do not do this, I cannot promise you a future where you Dark Signers rule, but rather a colder place. Much, much colder.[/color]' Brian could see the serious and grim look on Wesley's face. '[color="#696969"]Take it.[/color]'

[center][spoiler='The Card'][img]http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/7404/150623k.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/center]

"Very Well," said Brian. "I shall do as requested. Even though you see me as an evil threat, I do have a civil side. It just takes time for my true self to emerge. Since you have shown me respect, I shall spare you from the painful trip full of despair to The Netherworld by my Earthbound Immortal."

Brian looked back over at the duel and back to Wesley.

"But I must ask," Brian began. "Why would you want to halp defend the pathetic people that inhabit this world? On our side, you would have a chance to rebuild the world and society. Fate has chosen us to fulfill this task and we will complete it at all costs. Anyone standing in our way will fall."

Brian gathered his words before speaking again.

"You need not worry Wesley, Tovee will get the card," said Brian. "Let's not let this exciting duel go to waste... won't you join me and watch to see the ending?"

Tovee drove on inside the cemetery, continuing her hunt for Arthur, who was supposed to be somewhere in the vicinity. She noted the grave that Klayu dug for Simonachi earlier, but decided to move on.

Meanwhile, Revenova looked over the battle between Natsu and Lian from a rooftop. He observed the two duelists, Natsu especially closely. He also caught a glimpse of Klayu, before he took off to see what Cyrano was up to.

[color="#8B0000"]"You'll find that Cyrano is in the exact same situation,"[/color] Revenova said, too quietly for Klayu to hear.

OOC - Continuing turn.

"Since it looks like you can't stop me, I shall continue with my monster's effect. During the turn Vargon is Summoned, I can chose to take 800 points of damage to Special Summon 1 'Flame Barrier' Tuner monster from my Deck except 'Vargon, Moth of the Flame Barrier'! And because of my Supernova Trap Card, the damage is reduced to 0."

(7200 - 0-> 7200)

"Next, I Special Summon Kurru, Lightning of the Flame Barrier!"

[Spoiler=Kurru, Lightning of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1830/67897.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. If this card is Special Summoned or destroyed by the effect of a “Flame Barrier” card, you can remove this card and 1 or more non-Tuner "Flame Barrier" monsters from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 Synchro monster from your Extra Deck whose level is equal to the total levels of the monsters removed by this card’s effect. This is treated as a Synchro Summon.[/spoiler]

"Now I activate Kurru's effect! By removing him from play, and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters from my Graveyard, I can preform a Synchro Summon! I remove Kurru and Vulf (4+4=8 ) to bring out a monster of power! Flames that burn in everlasting rage, unleash your power! Synchro Summon! Rule this duel with a burning fist, Tyrannous, King of the Flame Barrier!"

[spoiler=Tyrannous, King of the Flame Barrier]
[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/943/67897m.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner “Flame Barrier” monsters
When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. While this card remains face-up on the field, all “Flame Barrier” monsters other than this card gain 500 ATK. While this card is in the Graveyard, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Flame Barrier" card from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]

"Tyrannous really is a team player. With him on the field, the strength of my monsters increase by 500. (Vargon's ATK: 1200+500=1700) (Furiance's ATK: 0+500=500)"

"Do continue your turn."

[Spoiler=Eric’s Stats]
Life: 7200
Monster Zones: Furiance | Vargon | Tyrannous | N/A | N/A
Spell Zones: Supernova | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A
Hand: 3
[spoiler=Graveyard]
Surgoth, Pyro Lord of the Flame Barrier x 1
Shield of the Flame Barrier x 1
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Removed from play]
Vulf, Hunter of the Flame Barrier x 1
Kurru, Lightning of the Flame Barrier x 1
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cards]

[spoiler=Furiance, Creator of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3646/67897o.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. This card's battle position cannot be switched except by card effect. Once per turn, you can send 1 “Flame Barrier” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard and take 800 points of damage to Special Summon 1 “Flame Barrier” monster from your Deck whose level is lower than the sent monster's. You cannot Special Summon "Furiance, Creator of the Flame Barrier" with this effect.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Surgoth, Pyro Lord of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6118/67897f.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand while you control 2 different “Flame Barrier” monsters on the field. While this card is face-up on the field, FIRE monsters you control other than this card are unaffected by your opponent’s Trap cards.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vulf, Hunter of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1830/67897.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. Then Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower “Flame Barrier” monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. It is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Kurru, Lightning of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1830/67897.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. If this card is Special Summoned or destroyed by the effect of a “Flame Barrier” card, you can remove this card and 1 or more non-Tuner "Flame Barrier" monsters from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 Synchro monster from your Extra Deck whose level is equal to the total levels of the monsters removed by this card’s effect. This is treated as a Synchro Summon.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vargon, Moth of the Flame Barrier]
[img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1830/67897.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. During the turn this card was summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower “Flame Barrier” Tuner monster from your Deck or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position other than "Vardon, Moth of the Flame Barrier". You take damage equal to the Summoned monster's DEF and that monster cannot attack during this turn.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shield of the Flame Barrier]
[img]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/6794/67897v.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] Activate only while your opponent declares an attack and you control 1 or more "Flame Barrier" monsters. Negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Then destroy 1 monster you control.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Supernova of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7682/67897q.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] Any damage you take from a "Flame Barrier" card you control is reduced to 0. When this card is destroyed, inflict 800 points of damage to both players Life Points and destroy all face-up monsters on the field.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tyrannous, King of the Flame Barrier]
[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/943/67897m.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner “Flame Barrier” monsters
When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. While this card remains face-up on the field, all “Flame Barrier” monsters other than this card gain 500 ATK. While this card is in the Graveyard, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Flame Barrier" card from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler][/spoiler] [/spoiler]

'[color="#2F4F4F"]Am move most valiant and tactical of Eric[/color]' Wesley commented. He could see that Brian agreed with him. '[color="#2F4F4F"]It shouldn't take long for him to wrap things up if things go his way, but I can never doubt these opponents.[/color]' Wesley felt something far away. '[color="#2F4F4F"]I do wish I could stay longer, however I'm needed somewhere. You had best be getting on your way to the cementary, Brian. Soon the Ice King will rise again, and that card is the only thing that will realease him.[/color]' Wesley then said '[color="#2F4F4F"]You are curteous, even though we are sworn enemies. I shall give you this advice. Firstly, think. Think why I want to summon an ancient, bloodthirsty warlord. Why would someone want to do that? Do I really wish to save humanity? Think. Secondly, when you give the card to Tovee, get out of the cementary as fast as you can, because you won't have long. If you do this, a reward shall be bestowed upon thee...[/color]' Wesley dissappeared into thin air.

'[color="#000080"]GHAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!!! FOOLISH MORTALS!!! ONCE MY BODY JOINS WITH MY SOUL I SHALL EMERGE AS RULER OF THIS WORLD!!![/color]' Arthur could only hear voices in his head. He fell down some stairs and passed out. Wesley then appeared. '[color="#2F4F4F"]...my son, if only you knew my true intentions, if only...[/color]' He shackled Arthur's legs to an underground ancient Duel Arena.

[color="#800080"]"Well, well, if it isn't Sir Arthur Crudelis,"[/color] Tovee smirked, [color="#800080"]"Emphasis on crude. Now, prepare yourself, Singer, to have your soul extinguished to the Netherworld!"[/color]

Blue flames surrounded the two of them, rising up to a meter high and disallowing either of them to make an escape. All that was left for Tovee to do now was to activate her Duel Disk and wait for the man to respond.

OOC: My turn never even started so ignore Sarcapian post

"Well then its my turn" Natsu said as he drew his card. "I'll start by summoning Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior in attack mode."

(LVL 2 - LIGHT - Fairy/Effect: When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. You can tribute this card to have a Fairy-Type monster you control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase. - ATK 1000/DEF 500)

A green light flashed and when it died down a fairy with light green wings, a shield, and a small sword stood on the field. "Since I now control 3 diffrent Petite Fairy monsters I can Special Summon Princess of the Fairies from my deck."

(LVL 6 - LIGHT- Fairy/Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your deck if you control 3 or more "Petite Fairy:" monsters with different names. Once per turn you can remove from play one "Petite Fairy:" monster from your graveyard to gain the effect as if it was tributed. - ATK 1800/DEF 1500)

"Then I activate Synchro Boost and equip it to Princess of the Fairies[1800-->2300]. Then I activate Helping Warrior's effect, by tributing I can allow one monster on my field gain 1000 ATk and I choose my Princess[2300-->3300]. Next I'll activate Princess' ability, by removing from play Helping Warrior my Princess gains another 1000 ATK.[3300-->4300]" Helping Warrior turned into an orb of light and then it surrounded Princess. "Now I'll activate my Heart Broken's effect, by tributing itself I can deal damage to you equal to half of one of my monster's ATK. So I choose my Princess. That deals 2150 damage to you.Now my Princess attack his Sarcapian Avenger" Princess held her arm up and then a blue stream of light headed to Sarcapian Avenger.

Status
LP: Natsu - 6800___Lian-5050
Hand: 0
Field(monsters): Petite Fairy: Double Barrel (DEF: 800), Princess of the Faries(ATK: 4300)
field(spell & trap):Child's Prayers, Gathering of Lights, Face-down, Synchro boost(on princess)
Graveyard: 4(Petite Fairy: Archer, Petite Fairy: The Cursed One, Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior, Petite Fairy: Heart Broken

OOC: My turn isn't over I just ended my post to see if you have anything.

'Urgh...my head is killing me...!!!' Arthur had broken free of the Ice King's grasp. 'A Dark Signer? You are my sworn enemy and you shall pay!, I'll start use off!'

[u]Tovee = 8000
Arthur = 8000[/u]

Arthur drew his hand. 'I know what kind of Deck you use, so don't even dare underestimate me. I'll start of by Setting a Face-down Defence Monster. Then, I'll make use of the first threats of my Deck! I'll lay a Face Down and then I shall use the effect of 'Arctic Wind'! This allows me to destroy a Spell or Trap Card on the field, if I send away a Spell Card from my Deck!

[u]'Arctic Wind': Send 1 Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.[/u]

Now watch! I send away my 'Blizzard' Spell card to destroy my Face Down, which was another Arctic Wind. Now I have three Normal Spell Cards in my Graveyard, I activate 'Frost Castle'! This allows me to Special Summon a Level 4 or lower Frosterian monster from my Deck! So feast your eyes on Frosterian Fiend! Usually I can't Summon him, because this high powered level 4 can only be Special Summoned from the Deck!

[u]'Frosterian Fiend': WATER/Level 4/Fiend/ATK = 2400/DEF = 100/ This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Deck.

'Frost Castle': Once per turn, if you have at least 3 Normal Spell Cards in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower ''Frosterian'' monster from your Deck.[/u]

'Now, my turn ends!' Arthur knew Tovee wouldn't be easy and that he wasn't in the ideal dueling state, but he had no choice.
[u]
[center]Field: Arthur has a Set monster and Frosterian Fiend. He also has the continous Spell Frost Castle. he only has two cards left.[/center][/u]

Wesley though to himself 'Little do these duelists know that I have planned this trap since Arthur;s birth and my ''death''. Now where is Brian? We need the card so the King can rise once again!'

[color="#800080"]"You'll have to do better than that to defeat me!"[/color] Tovee goaded, [color="#800080"]"DRAW!!"[/color]

Tovee drew her sixth card for her turn, already figuring out a plan of attack that would inflict some serious damage to Arthur's Life Points. And as far as Tovee observed so far, there was nothing Arthur could do about it.

[color="#800080"]"I start by Special Summoning Gilasaurus in Defense Position!"[/color] Tovee declared, [color="#800080"]"And yes, I CAN Special Summon it, as long as I allow you to summon a monster from your Graveyard, which you don't have. I'll also activate Inferno Reckless Summon, which allows me to summon two more!"[/color]

Three Gilasaurus lashed onto the field and screeched to a halt, the first assuming a defensive position.

[center][b]Dinosaur-type/EARTH/Level 3/1400 ATK/400 DEF[/b][/center]

(OOC Note: See what Tovee's trying to do yet?)

[spoiler=Cards Used So Far][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090202013256/yugioh/images/thumb/e/ee/GilasaurusSD09-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-GilasaurusSD09-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061014221709/yugioh/images/thumb/a/a5/InfernoRecklessSummonDP2-EN-SR.jpg/300px-InfernoRecklessSummonDP2-EN-SR.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

'I select my ''Frosterian Fiend''!' Another Fiend emerged from the earth below the Duelist's feet.

'I dare you bring out that cowardly Immortal of yours!' Arthur said boldly. 'I'll just send it back where it came from. I already have you figured out! But your arogance is blinding you. Summon it! I dare you!' Arthur knew what was coming. As soon as she Summoned her Earthbound Immortal, most of his Life Points would go down the drain. 'The voices in my head...they are telling me...that...!!! Summon it!' Around the ancient duel arena, there was a gathering of whispers. Arthur's voice began to distort. 'If [color="#000080"]you are oF tHeM wHO BelIEVEs They CAN STOP ME, YOU LIFE SHALL END WITH BLOOD ON THE WALLS, THE CIELINGS![/color]' The Ice King surface again in Arthur. [color="#000080"]'DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, LOST SHEEP! LOST FROM THE FLOCK! THE FLOCK ARE LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! CANT YOU SEE WHERE WE ARE! YOU HAVE STUMBLED INTO A TRAP, LOST LITTLE LAMB! A TRAP SET UP BY A MOST LOYAL SERVANT OF MINE! WESLEY CRUDELIS! COME FORTH!'[/color] Following his masters orders, Wesley entered to almost impossible barrier and appeared next to The Ice King. [color="#C0C0C0"]'I am at your comand, your exaltedness.'[/color] Wesley turned to Tovee [color="#C0C0C0"]'You see, mortal, I lied. I lied to you, your brother, to my own son. Don't you know that the Crudelis family name itself means 'heartless'? I am always a srevant of my king. And know mortal, when I told you this bag of fleshes name I knew you would hunt him down. Your Earthbound Immortal's hunger lead you hear and now its strength shall feed the energy of the Ice King! And we cannot lose. We have already won! We have already won and you don't realise why!'[/color]

[color="#800080"]"Oooooooh, now I'm really scared of yooouuuuu,"[/color] Tovee acted quiveringly, [color="#800080"]"You don't happen to sense the sarcasm, do you? Just asking because I meant it!"[/color]

Tovee dropped the act immediately. It was funny. Dark Signers were meant to be damning everyone that was to walk the Earth to the Netherworld. Yet here Tovee was, somewhat unknowingly embarking on a quest to save the world from some kind of apocylptical frozen hell. It turned out that this ghost in Wesley had also betrayed her and Klayu, too.

[color="#800080"]"Y'know, you should ask yourself something,"[/color] Tovee added, [color="#800080"]"Do these Earthbound Immortals REALLY enjoy sucking up the souls of innocent people? Trust me, I ask myself that same question all the time. That's why I like to save my Earthbound for the types of people that DESERVE to suffer. Don't get me wrong, I'd be more than willing to use it against you, and if there's a single person who's most deserving of its wrath, it would be YOU! But tactically speaking, there are better ways of getting it on the field. Now, on with my turn. I summon Babycerasaurus in Attack Position, and then I activate One for One, sending Jurrac Monoloph to the Graveyard to Special Summon Jurrac Aeolo to the field in Defense Position!"[/color]

Two of the cutest dinosaurs you could ever see had emerged on both sides of the Gilasaurus. Although neither of the two monsters were very strong statistically, they both had their own separate uses.

[center][b]Dinosaur-type/EARTH/Level 2/500 ATK/500 DEF
Dinosaur-type/FIRE/Level 1/200 ATK/200 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#800080"]"I then tune all 3 Level 3 Gilasaurus with my Level 1 Jurrac Aeolo to Synchro Summon my Level 10 Jurrac Meteor to the Field in Attack Position!"[/color] All four monsters to the left of Babycerasaurus had vanished, and unlike in a standard Synchro Summon, nothing appeared to be there to take their place. But in truth, the real location of Jurrac Meteor, the monster that Tovee Synchro Summoned, was all the way up in space. As the being slowly came into view from the sky, it revealed itself to be a dinosaur that was attached to a large, jagged rock, that was all covered ablaze. For a monster of its Level, Jurrac Meteor's ATK and DEF were disappointingly low. But that's not why Tovee summoned it.

[center][b]Dinosaur-type/FIRE/Level 10/2800 ATK/2000 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#800080"]"When Jurrac Meteor is Synchro Summoned, I can wipe out every single card on the field, even that stupid Frost Castle!"[/color] Tovee explained over the sound of Jurrac Meteor's arrival, [color="#800080"]"Jurrac Meteor, OBLITERATE!!"[/color]

Jurrac Meteor was now barrelling its way through the Earth's atmosphere. It was only a matter of time before it would collide onto the ground where the two duelists where situated, and destroy everything in its wake.

[spoiler=Cards Used So Far][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090202014943/yugioh/images/thumb/3/3d/BabycerasaurusSD09-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-BabycerasaurusSD09-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100723104614/yugioh/images/thumb/8/87/OneforOneRGBT-EN-R-1E.jpg/300px-OneforOneRGBT-EN-R-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110422061303/yugioh/images/thumb/2/2a/JurracAeoloHA04-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-JurracAeoloHA04-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110422061517/yugioh/images/thumb/6/61/JurracMeteorHA04-EN-ScR-1E.jpg/300px-JurracMeteorHA04-EN-ScR-1E.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card Sent to the Graveyard][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100808010338/yugioh/images/thumb/a/ab/JurracMonolophHA02-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-JurracMonolophHA02-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

After Wesley left, Brian began to wonder why he trusted "him" with this card. There was something he wasn't telling him and Brian was going to find out. He walked over to his duel runner and started to leave. When he got down to the ground floor, he started a massive message to go out to every Dark Signer.

"Hey guys," Brian began. "I was handed a card by a signer that I need more info about. It's called "Soul of the Ice King". The one who gave it to me said to give it to Tovee and when I did to get out of there as soon as possible. Anyone with info about this let me know what I shouuld do."

Brian ended the voicemail and continued riding. When he made his way to the cemetery he saw that the duel had begun. He saw a cliff to the side and rode to the top to watch the outcome of the duel and to wait for a response from his message.

'[color="#000080"]HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! YOU ABSOLUTE IMBLECILE! DO YOU NOT KNOW THE REALITY OF YOUR ACTIONS! I DON'T EVEN NEED TO TRY! EVEN IF I LOSE I WIN! DON'T YOU GET IT! NO, YOU DONT, AND DO YOU KNOW WHY?[/color]' The Ice King threw a ferociously cold wind towards Tovee, overlooking the destruction she caused. '[color="#000080"]YOUR LOST...LOST...LOST!!! YOUR BLIND, LITTLE SHEEP. A BLIND SHEEP FOLLOWING A BLIND FLOCK! BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! YOU ALL SHALL HAVE A SHEPARD WHO CAN SEE![/color]'

He watched as Jurrac Meteor ended all of the cards on his side of the field. His ''Frost Catsle crumbled, his Fiends shattered and his face-down revealed itself, which was a Zombie like creature.

'[color="#000080"]BACK TO THE DUEL! YOU DESTROYED MY ''FROSTERIAN FIENDS'' AND MY FACE-DOWN, WHICH IN FACT WAS A ''FROSTERAIN WARRIOR NECROS''. WHENEVER HE IS DESTROYED BY EFFECT, HE NeGATES THE ACTIVATION OF ANYMORE SPELL OR TRAP CARDS FOR THE REST OF THE TURN AND DESTROYS THEM!' The field sparked as the effect of Frosterian Warrior Necros took effect. 'ALSO, I CAN SEND TWO MORE OF HIM AWAY FROM MY DECK TO THE GRAVEYARD TO ADD A SPELL CARDS FROM MY GRAVEYARD TO MY HAND. I SELECT ''BLIZZARD''![/color]'

'Frosterian Warrior Necros': DARK/Level 2/Zombie/ATK = 100/DEF = 100/ If this card is destroyed by a card effect, negate the activation of all Spell and Trap cards for the rest of the turn ad destroy it. Also, while this card is in the Graveyard, you can send 2 'Frosterian Warrior Necros' from your Deck to your Graveyard to add a Spell Card from your Graveyard to your Hand.

'[color="#000080"]HAAHAAHAAHAA! FOOL! YOU ARE SETTING IT ALL INTO MOTION![/color]'

Wesley yelled 'Your Highness! Do not overexhaust yourself! We need the card to kep you alive!'

FIELD - NO CARDS ON FIELD, ARTHUR HAS 3 CARDS IN HIS HAND & 5 MONSTERS IN HIS GRAVEYARD.

Archived