Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [IC/Started/Accepting]

After a moment of two of him riding and theoretically warning anyone he could find, Rinzler made his way back to the cemetery to see if anything had really changed since he had taken off. Every odd occurrence seemed to spark more and more questions in his head, and by god he was going to get some answers. Rounding the corner on his chopper, he slammed on the brakes, skidding to a stop sideways. His eye beheld the scene of Tovee and Arthur dueling as he shook his head. He looked around, catching a faint outline of Brian on the nearby cliff. Revving his bike he took off, as one would say like a bat out of hell, and headed up to the vantage spot to do two things. One, he was going to get a better view of what exactly was going on, and two, he had missed warning someone apparently. Nearing where Brian was, he again skidded to a stop. "Hey....I don't...." His voice trailed off as he began to be immersed in the duel unfolding below them.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The stream hit Avenger in the chest, instantly turning him into dust. 2650 Life Points left. "Now, I activate the Trap Card, Reflector Strike!" A large shield made of pure energy appeared. "Now, when I take damage to my Life Points, I get to destroy a monster on my opponent's side of the Field!" Lian smurked, "Cards like this come in handy during a duel, don't you think?"

Reflector Strike/Trap Card
Only activate this card when you take damage to your Life Points. Destroy 1 monster card on your opponent’s side of the Field.

"I choose, Princess Of The Fairies to be destroyed!" The energy shield charged forward at a quick paced, preparing to strike down the Princess Of The Fairies."

Ooc - Sorry 'bout the confusion

"Dam" Natsu said aloud. "Just kidding, now I activate my trap card Life After Death"

Life After Death/trap
You can only activate this card when a level 7 or higher monster is destroyed. Special summon as many level 2 or lower monsters from your deck as possible.

"Now I special summon Petite Fairy: Savior, Petite Fairy: White Rose, Petite Fairy: Moonlight Dancer, and my Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior." Lights flashed around the Field and then 4 diffrent fairies stood on the field.

Petite Fairy: Savior
(LVL 2 - LIGHT - Fairy/Effect: When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. During your opponents Battle Phase you can tribute this card. If this card is tributed by its own effect your opponent cannot select Fairy-Type monsters as attack targets until the End Phase.
- ATK 900/DEF 700)
Petite Fairy: White Rose
(LVL 2 - LIGHT - Fairy/Effect: When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. When a monster with "Petite Fairy:" is tributed do to its own effect this card gains 800 ATK and DEF points permanently.
- ATK 200/DEF 200)
Petite Fairy: Moonlight Dancer
(LVL 2 -LIGHT - Fairy/Effect:When this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon one monster with "Petite Fairy" in its name from your deck. If another Fairy-Type monster would be destroyed you can tribute this card to negate its destruction. - ATK 700/DEF 300)

"Now your going to be finished next turn, but that's all for me"

Status
LP: Natsu - 6800___Lian-2650
Hand: 0
Field(monsters): Petite Fairy: Double Barrel (DEF: 800), Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior(ATK: 1000), Petite Fairy: White Rose(ATK: 200), Petite Fairy: Monnlight Dancer(ATK 700), Petite Fairy: Savior(ATK 900)
field(spell & trap):Child's Prayers, Gathering of Lights,
Graveyard: 4(Petite Fairy: Archer, Petite Fairy: The Cursed One, Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior, Petite Fairy: Heart Broken, Princess of the Fairies

MORE?! Lian tensed. How the hell am I going to get rid of all of th... Lian paused for a second, then looked at his hand. Lian awed at the siight of 2 cards in particular in his hand. "Now, face the power of my Advanced Army!" Lian placed 1 of the cards in his S/T zone. "I activate Pot Of Greed!" Lian drew 2 cards. "While it may be original, It still let's me draw 2 cards!" Lian then noticed another card he drew. "First, I activate the card "No Pain, No Game!"

No Pain, No Game/Spell Card
Decrease your Life Points by 500 to destroy 1 Level 4 or lower Monster Card on your opponent's side of the Field.

"I choose to destroy Moonlight Dancer!" Petite Fairy: Moonlight Dancer disappeared. Then, a cloud surrounded Lian. His Life Points dropped to 2150. "Next, I activate Malevolent Demise!"

Malevolent Demise
Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Remove from play all Monster Cards on the Field. Decrease both players' Life Points by 200 for each card destroyed by this card's effect.

"I send The Bold Warrior in my Hand to the Graveyard to destroy all monsters on the Field, and we both lose 800 Life Points, since there are 3 monsters on your side and only 1 on mine". Malevolent Demise's card released a black hole. That black hole was about to swallow every single monster on the Field. "Once this is through, I'll have to destroy his Gathering Lights and Child's Prayer."

Life Points: 2150 - 6800
Graveyard: The Bold Warrior, Shard Storm, Black Ice Kostiodon, Pot Of Greed, No Pain, No Game, Sarcapian Avenger.
Hand: 2
Field: 1 Face-Down S/T card, Face-Down Defense Position Monster.
RMP: N/A

[color="#800080"]'Well, at least I can do this,'[/color] Tovee thought, [color="#800080"]"I activate Jurrac Meteor's second effect! It allows me to summon 1 Tuner monster from the Graveyard, and I choose Jurrac Monoloph, and since Babycerasaurus was destroyed by a card effect, I can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster from my Deck! So come forth, Jurrac Iguanon!"[/color]

Two more dinosaurs entered the field. One was a small Allosaurus with a yellow head, hands and feet and a blue body, and the other was a small blue-bodied Iguanodon with a cyan neck and head.

[center][b]Dinosaur-type/FIRE/Level 3/1500 ATK/1200 DEF
Dinosaur-type/FIRE/Level 4/1700 ATK/700 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#800080"]"I then tune my Level 4 Jurrac Iguanon with my Level 3 Jurrac Monoloph to Synchro Summon my Level 7 Jurrac Giganoto in Attack Position!"[/color] Tovee declared, [color="#800080"]"This bad boy gains 200 ATK for each of my gunned down Jurracs, and I count 4!"[/color]

A much larger Allosausaurus took to the field. Like Jurrac Monoloph, this monster also had a yellow head, hands and feet and a blue body. In addition, the end of its tail was also yellow.

[center][b]Dinosaur-type/FIRE/Level 7/2100 ATK/1800 DEF
Jurrac Giganoto's ATK: 2100 --> 2900[/b][/center]

[color="#800080"]"Jurrac Giganoto, direct attack!"[/color] Jurrac Giganoto launched a fireball straight at the Ice King. There was nothing there to stop the attack as it hit with full force.

[center][b]Arthur's LP: 8000 --> 5100[/b][/center]

[color="#800080"]"Do your worst, Crudelis..."[/color] Tovee whispered, [color="#800080"]"Turn END!!"[/color]

[spoiler=Cards Used So Far][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100808010338/yugioh/images/thumb/a/ab/JurracMonolophHA02-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-JurracMonolophHA02-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101210060713/yugioh/images/thumb/a/a2/JurracIguanonHA03-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-JurracIguanonHA03-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100725083729/yugioh/images/thumb/4/47/JurracGiganotoHA02-EN-ScR-1E.jpg/300px-JurracGiganotoHA02-EN-ScR-1E.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tovee's End of Turn Statistics]LP: 8000
Hand: 1 card
Field: Jurrac Giganoto
Graveyard: Gilasaurus x3, Inferno Reckless Summon, Babycerasaurus, One for One, Jurrac Monoloph, Jurrac Aeolo, Jurrac Meteor, Jurrac Iguanon
Removed From Play: N/A[/spoiler]

'GRRRRrRRRrRRRraaAAaagh!' The Ice King temporarily vanished. ' [color="#0000FF"]...that is very annoying! Anyway. I draw...and activate the effect of the Frosterian Angel! When I draw this crd, and only you have monsters, it automatically Special Summons.[/color]' The card that Arthur drew started to glow and then the Frosterian Angel appeared. [color="#0000FF"]'Magnificent, isn't she? She reminds me of my mother...God...I miss her so much![/color]' Arthur shed a tear, and the wind settled.

Frosterian Angel: WATER/Level 5/Fairy/ATK = 2100/DEF = 1100/ If you draw this card, and you control no monsters while your opponent controls monsters, you must Special Summon this card.

'[color="#0000FF"][Sniff]...anyway! Asyou can see, I have a level Five Monster. But thats not for long! I summon Frosterian Angelhound![/color]' A white wolf pup with angel wings flew into the arena. 'Guess [color="#0000FF"]what! Now...I tune my Level 3 Angelhound with my Level 5 Angel in order to Synchro Summon...[/color]' A flash of light shone above them as Angelhound and Angel combined. '[color="#0000FF"]...Ice...Heart...Dragon!!![/color]' Ice Heart Dragon appeared from the majestic light.

Frosterian Angelhound: WATER/Level 5/Beast/Tuner/ATK = 100/DEF = 100/ As long as this card is in your Graveyard, after the effect of ''Blizzard'' resolves, you may conduct your Battle Phase. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, the Synchro Monster cannot be destroyed by battle unless the controller has more than 2 cards in their Hand.

Ice Heart Dragon: WATER/Level 8/Dragon/ATK = 2600/DEF = 2300/ 1 'Tuner' monster + 1 or more non 'Tuner' monsters
Once per turn, by discarding one card, you can add one Spell Card from your Graveyard to your Hand. This card is unaffected by Trap Cards.

[color="#0000FF"]'Now then! I shall activate ''Blizzard''![/color]' A feroscious blizzard was whipped up in the arena! [color="#0000FF"]'Cold yet? This Blizzard has one objective! Complete Destruction. It destroys your Jurrac and any other face-up Spell and Trap cards. Unfortunatley there aren't any.[/color]' Because of the blizzard, Giganoto was in agony, and it was destroyed into fragments of ice. [color="#0000FF"]'I have good news and bad news, Tovee. The good news is that I can't attack due to ''Blizzard''s effect. Bad news, I can! Thanks to my Angelhound's presence in the Graveyard! Say good bye to 2600 points of your life! Now, Ice Heart Dragon! Ice Hearted Apocalypse!!![/color]Ice Heart Dragon let out a mighty roar, and overhead, several orbs of light began to appear. Then, as if they were bullets, they shot down and struck Tovee.

Blizzard: SPELL/Normal/Destroy all of your opponents face up Attack Position monsters and face up Spell and Trap cards. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this card.

Tovee's LP: 8000 --> 5400

[color="#0000FF"]'Now I shall discard a card in my hand, my Tundra, to get Blizzard back! If you thought that you've had the last of the cold, your in for a shock!'[/color]

Wesley shouted [color="#808080"]'Why are you here! Where is my lord? What have you done!!![/color]' Arthur replied '[color="#0000FF"]Mom helped me contain it! And now I know your plan! You will not be getting your King from my body! If he is imprisoned in me, then he is my servant!'[/color]. Wesley looked at Arthur in disgust. '[color="#0000FF"]And if you still recall, you offered your soul on the line, father! If I lose, your going down![/color]'. '[color="#808080"]Heeheehee! That may be true! But as long as a certain person called Brian gets here and delivers the Soul Card its all over![/color]' Wesley boasted! '[color="#808080"]Well done, son, you worked out my master plot! But time is essential for you now! The more stops this duel has, the faster the card will come, and the less time you have to escape!'[/color]

End of turn Stats: Arthur has no cards in his hand, Ice Heart Dragon on the field, and he has 2 Arctic Wind, 2 Frosterian Fiends, Angel, Angelhound, Warrior Necro and Frost Castle in his Graveyard

[b]( :lol: OoC: Wooh! Page 5! Yeah! :lol: )[/b]

[color="#800080"]"I'll make sure your plan fails!"[/color] Tovee spat, [color="#800080"]"DRAW!! And I'll start by activating Instant Fusion! By paying 1000 Life Points, I can Special Summon a Level 5 or lower Fusion Monster! And I choose to summon Pragtical in Attack Position!"[/color]

A purple lizard had materialized onto the field. It wasn't strong, but with a little luck, it would be strong enough to allow Ruina Occasus to wipe out the rest of Arthur's Life Points... considering it could even attack, let alone launch a direct assault.

[center][b]Dinosaur-type/EARTH/Level 5/1900 ATK/1500 DEF
Tovee's LP: 5400 --> 4400[/b][/center]

[color="#800080"]"Then I'll activate Card of Demise, allowing me to draw 5 cards,"[/color] Tovee declared, [color="#800080"]"True, my whole hand'll hit the Graveyard in 5 turns, but I seriously doubt this duel will last that long. And what do we have, here? I'll set two cards face-down and use Book of Moon to flip your Ice Heart Dragon face-down. I then use Tail Swipe to return it to your Extra Deck. And lastly, I use Quick Attack. This ends my turn immediately after it resolves, but it also allows Pragtical to attack right now!"[/color]

Ice Heart Dragon mysteriously vanished, and an image of a face-down horizontal card took its place. Pragtical continued to spin around and around as it approached, flicking the card back where it came from and continuing to advance as it did so.

[spoiler=Cards Used So Far][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081122034842/yugioh/images/thumb/6/66/InstantFusionCP07-EN-C-UE.png/300px-InstantFusionCP07-EN-C-UE.png[/img]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081011173033/yugioh/images/thumb/0/04/PragticalMDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg/300px-PragticalMDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9482/219713.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722075042/yugioh/images/thumb/d/d6/BookofMoonPGD-EN-R.jpg/300px-BookofMoonPGD-EN-R.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090202015709/yugioh/images/thumb/f/f6/TailSwipeSD09-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-TailSwipeSD09-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9482/219713.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tovee's End of Turn Statistics]LP: 4400
Hand: 0 cards
Field: Pragtical (only while Quick Attack is in effect), 2 Face-Down S/T's
Graveyard: Gilasaurus x3, Inferno Reckless Summon, Babycerasaurus, One for One, Jurrac Monoloph, Jurrac Aeolo, Jurrac Meteor, Jurrac Iguanon, Jurrac Giganoto, Instant Fusion, Pragtical (when Instant Fusion's 2nd effect is activated), Card of Demise, Book of Moon, Tail Swipe, Quick Attack
Removed From Play: N/A[/spoiler]

Brian looked back from to the duel to see Rinzler approaching.

"Do you like what you see?" asked Brian with a laugh. "This is what happens when the Signers and Dark Signers collide."

Brian's mark began to glow as he looked back down onto the duelists. Brian met eyes with Tovee and nodded.

"So, may I ask what you're doing here?" Brian asked.

Again Rinzler was met with the words "Signer" and "Dark Signer", but rather than take his eyes off the on going duel, he simply ignored the words for now. "That depends on your point of view." He spoke really without looking to Brian, not out of a lack of respect, but a duel of this magnitude really had his full attention. Only for a second did he glance away to the man he was near, then went back to the sight before him. "So this is something like good vs. evil? A little anti climactic if you ask me...." He smirked a bit at his statement before looking to Brian for his answer, noting the nod to the female duelist.

Oh dear, Brian had come all the way into this cemetery, and he couldn't have picked a worse timing to get here if he tried. For the moment Wesley realized he was there, he would obtain the card he was after, and the Ice King would be unleashed once more. Tovee had to find something to keep Brian occupied, and she had to do it soon. Luckily, Rinzer was nearby Brian, so if the two of them were to duel each other, that would at least buy Tovee some time. However, Brian's obedience to Tovee's commands was one thing, but communicating to him without Wesley being the least bit aware? That was another obstacle all altogether. In fact, there seemed to be only one way it could be remotely possible: telekinetic communication.

[color="#800080"]'I hope you can hear me, Brian,'[/color] Tovee attempted to say through her mind, [color="#800080"]'I need you to challenge that guy next to you do a duel. It doesn't have to go for long, but just long enough for me to finish my own. And whatever you do, DO NOT listen to that damned ghost!'[/color]

Brian's mark glowed brighter than ever and then he heard Tovee's message. Once again, a nod was shared between the two. Next, Brian walked over to his duel runner and took off his duel disk and attached it to his arm. It activated and his deck shuffled itself. Brian raised his arm and the shadows surrounded them.

"All Tovee wants me to do is stall so he has enough time to finish his opponent off," said Brian. "But that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with this guy either."

Brian looked up from the other duel and waited for Rinzler to activate his duel disk so they could begin the duel.

Rinzler's eye watched Brian with a questioning look. A small sigh escaped his lips as he took his duel disk off his runner, then dismounted the bike. He placed his deck into it's slot and it was shuffled for him. He blinked for a second, and when his eye opened, he noted the shadows surrounding them. A small look of panic crossed his face, but was soon wiped away as he looked back to Brian. "This isn't going to be a normal duel is it?"

Wesley was getting impatient, and he launched forward and grabbed Arthur's face. '[color="#808080"]Stop sending my lord away! I you wont let him surface, I shall not let you imprison him any further mortal![/color]' Wesley began to try and enter Arthur's body. '[color="#4169E1"]Aaaaagghh! Get off me you b*stard![/color]' Arthur tried and resisted. '[color="#4169E1"]Let go of me![/color]' '[color="#808080"]Let my lord rise! You are my son and you will obey! I know you better than anyone! I have possesed you more than once![/color]' Wesley succeeded and possesed Arthur's body. '[color="#808080"]Now that he is locked up, I shall take over this body! Your Highness, surface from this corpse once more![/color]' A bolt of lightning stuck and the Ice King began to surface again. '[color="#000080"]AaAAaaAAaaHHhh...HAHAHAHAHA! WELL DONE SERVANT!' The Ice King set Wesley free. 'WHERE IS MY SOUL CARD!!! RRAAAAAARGH!![/color]' The Ice King let out a wave of energy and more of the now roofless Mausoleum began to collapse even further. This wave of energy reacted with the card Brian had.

'[color="#2F4F4F"]...Brain...Use me...! Please...master! I...will destroy this...maggot...for...you! Let...me wipe his face...of the face off the...Earth![/color]' The card began to glow in Brian's pocket as it telepathically spoke to him in a soothing whispering voice.

Brian could only let out a laugh.

"You have no idea what you've wandered into," said Brian with a grin stretched wide across his face.

Brian's grin slowly disappeared. He had heard the voices the spirit of the card was making all the way back at headquarters in it's safe. But Brian had enough common sense to resist the urge. He could obviously see that several people had fallen before the card was put in his pocession. However, there was no way that card was making it into his deck. His Earthbound Immortal would be enough to send this one to The Netherworld.

"You'll see soon enough my true intentions of this match," Brian began. "But you can choose who begins this duel."

"Dam" Natsu said. "You removed from play all my monsters and since they weren't destroyed I can't special summon anymore. That was a good move. Now I draw" Natsu drew his card and looked at it giving a sigh. [i]No luck[/i] Natsu thought to himself.

[i]End this, just end it now. Give up or something just stop this duel.[/i] Natsu herd the voice in his head once again. "No!" Natsu screamed. "Just stop talking and let me duel. I'll set this monster and End my Turn." Natsu said as he held his head.

Status
LP: Natsu - 6000___Lian-1350
Hand: 0
Field(monsters): face-down
field(spell & trap):Child's Prayers, Gathering of Lights,
Graveyard: 5(Petite Fairy: Archer, Petite Fairy: The Cursed One, Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior, Petite Fairy: Heart Broken, Princess of the Fairies)
Remove from play zone: 5(Petite Fairy: Double Barrel, Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior, Petite Fairy: White Rose, Petite Fairy: Monnlight Dancer, Petite Fairy: Savior)

Eric waited for Cyrano to desperately end his move. It had been a while and he was just standing there. Eric’s rage burst into a raging inferno. “QUIT WASTING MY TIME! I’M ENDING THIS NOW! DRAW!” Eric glanced at the card he drew, and grinned. “Looks like this is the end for you. I summon a second Vargon! Now I activate it’s effect to Special Summon Kirya from my Deck!”
[spoiler=Kirya, Phoenix of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4274/67897b.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. Then add 1 “Flame Barrier” card from your Deck to your hand.[/spoiler]
Kirya flapped it‘s wings and let out a loud screech. “I’ve started a spark…and now it’s going to ignite into a roaring inferno. I use both Vargons for an Exceed Summon! When war starts it ignites a burning flame. Exceed Summon! Heat up this battle! H’et, General of the Flame Barrier!” Both Vargons united and began dancing close to each other in circles. A flame engulfed them and from the ember appeared a golden swordsman.
[spoiler=H’et General of the Flame Barrier][IMG]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/66/hetgeneraloftheflamebar.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Lore:[/b] 2 level 3 FIRE monsters
Once per turn, you can remove 1 of this card’s Exceed Material Monsters to Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower “Flame Barrier” monster from your Graveyard. If this card doesn’t have an Exceed Material Monster, this card is destroyed. If this card is destroyed, inflict 800 points of damage to both player’s life points.[/spoiler]
“My flames won’t just stop here. I activate Furiance’s effect. I send a second Surgoth from my Deck to the Grave, and Special Summon Hurdan, Warrior of the Flame Barrier from my Deck!” The flames around Furiance took the shape of a fiery demon once more and from them a burning warrior appeared onto the field. The flames made their way to Eric, but a burning barrier kept his life points safe from harm.
[spoiler=Hurdan, Warrior of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5195/67897k.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. Then you can Special Summon 1 “Flame Barrier” monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position other than "Hurdan, Warrior of the Flame Barrier". You take damage equal to its DEF during your next Standby Phase.[/spoiler]
“And now I shall turn this field into a hellish landscape. I activate the field spell, The Flame Barrier!” The field sparked flames from all around. In the center, a vortex of flames made it’s mark in the center of the field.
[spoiler=The Flame Barrier]
[img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1830/67897.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] Any damage a player would take by the effects of their own "Flame Barrier" cards is reduced to 0. Increase the ATK of all FIRE monsters by 400 points and decrease the ATK of all WATER monsters by 400 points.[/spoiler]
“The stage has been set. Now, you shall taste my burning rage. I tune Furiance, Hurdan, and Kirya. When the gods dwell in ancient sleep, they will one day rise again! (4+4+2=10) Synchro Summon! Be born once again and show your fury, Xolotl, The lord of the Earthbound Immortals!” A marked dragon like creature unleashed itself from the ground. Behind it, two shadowy dragonic faces revealed themselves by stretching their dark necks. All three let out a roar at the same time.
[spoiler=Ace Card: Xolotl, The lord of the Earthbound Immortals]
[img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/779/67897h.jpg[/img]
1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters.
This card's name is always treated as "Earthbound Immortal". There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. This card's original ATK and DEF becomes 500 x the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. This card can attack one extra time for each non-Tuner Monster used to Summon this card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard (either through battle or card effect), Special Summon it during the End Phase unless it was destroyed by its own effect. If this card is Special Summoned this way, increase its original ATK and DEF by 500 (permanently) and it can attack one extra time.[/spoiler]
“And don’t think this is it. I activate H’et’s effect. By removing 1 of his Exceed Material Monsters and sending it to the Grave, I can Special Summon 1 “Flame Barrier” monster from my Graveyard. I send Furiance to the Grave, and now he shall be born once more! Now I activate Furiance’s effect and send my last Surgoth to the graveyard, to Special Summon Pyrotrack, Mage of the Flame Barrier!” Furiance’s flames shifted their last time into a fiery demon. From the flames appeared a flame bound mage with a hunger for battle.
[spoiler=Pyrotrack, Mage of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6299/67897u.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. When this card attacks, increase this card's ATK by 400 points during the Damage Step only. When this card is attacked, decrease this card's ATK by 400 points during the Damage Step only.[/spoiler]
“With these two, I Exceed Summon once more! In times of war, few rise up to take the lead. Exceed Summon! Bring forth our victory, V’lcanic, General of the Flame Barrier!” Furiance and Pyrotrack both combined their flames which engulfed the two. From the flames, another bladed warrior appeared.
[spoiler=V‘lcanic, General of the Flame Barrier][IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5348/vlcanicgeneraloftheflam.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Lore:[/b]2 level 4 FIRE monsters
Once per turn, you can remove 1 of this card’s Exceed Material Monsters to inflict 800 point of damage to your opponent. If this card doesn’t have an Exceed Material Monster, this card is destroyed. If this card is destroyed, inflict 800 points of damage to both player’s life points.[/spoiler]
“My monsters are powered up by both the field Spell and by my King, except for my Earthbound, but he does not need their help much. (Tyrannous ATK: 3400, He’t ATK: 3200, V’lcanic ATK: 3400, Xolotl ATK: 1500). I overrun your monsters with my own! Tyrannous attacks Aguares! And even if that monster is 1800 ATK, you’re still taking 1600 damage!” The dragon king made it’s way to the divine monster and with a mighty fist of fire destroyed the creature. (7200-1600=5400). “Next, V’lcanic attacks your other monster, Astaroth! And even if your monster is 2000 ATK, you still take 1400 damage!” V’lcanic slashed the monster using it’s two burning blades. (5400-1400=4000). “And now you are wide open to my Earthbound’s triple direct attack. Finish him and send him to the netherworld!!! “ The flames from summoning all these monsters at once was overwhelming. Xolotl took his stand and roared. It’s first shadow head attacked Cyrano with full force. (4000-1500=2500) Then the second dealt a blow no less fatal. (2500-1500=1000) Then the glowing marked filled face of the Dragon Earthbound Immortal roared once more. With a powerful fist, it dealt the final blow, annihilating Cyrano’s remaining life points. (1000-1500= -500 -> 0)
“My power is something not to be trifled against, nor is that of the other Dark Signers. Now you shall be absorbed by my Earthbound into the netherworld.:
Xolotl roared, and then he picked up Cyrano. He absorbed his body and soul within him before disappearing from sight.
“One signer down…five more to go.”

Klayu managed to get there just in time, to see Cyrano being absorbed by Eric's Earthbound Immortal. The two of them were supposed to stay put in HQ, and now look what's happened... one of them's been gunned down by a Dark Signer. Klayu felt compelled to avenge Cyrano's death, but if his rage were to get the better of him, he wouldn't be able to think straight.

Meanwhile, back at the Graveyard, Tovee continued to urge Brian not to listen to Wesley, through telekinetic communication of course, seeing that it seemed to work last time. She had to stop him from that playing that card. She was also hoping Pragtical's attack would connect, as this would allow her to finish off Arthur next turn, once and for all.

Eric was enraged and disappointed at the same time. He thought the Signers would be more of a challenge, but now that he saw that he could take one of them down in one fail swoop left him bitter once more. [i][color="#FF0000"]That Signer seemed to have underestimated you. That is why you won.[/color][/i] [i]Don't tell me the obvious. He left too many openings, and the little stall he had at the very end was something rather...pitiful.[/i] [i][color="#FF0000"]Either way this means one less Signer to deal with. In fact I feel more powerful than ever after absorbing that precious soul of his.[/color][/i] [i]Least one of us enjoyed his meal. Signer or not, I will find someone whom I can vanquish while satisfying my personal thirst.[/i] Eric turned to Natsu. "Hey, I'm leaving. Finish off that little scamp the way I did. I doubt he's worth much trouble, much like his friend was." Eric mounted his duel runner and took off, heading to HQ correctly this time.

Rinzler shook his head as he smirked a bit, drawing his 6 cards, that was including his draw. He looked over the cards in his hand slowly before looking to his opponent. "Seeing as you think you're better, I'll start things off. Firstly I'll summon my Crusader of Endymion in Attack Mode." A beam of light emerged from the ground as a male clad in blue armor emerged before them. "Sadly, my Crusader doesn't get his ability yet. But we can change that. Now I play the field spell card, The Magical Citadel of Endymion." Giant spires rose up around them, and soon they were in the middle of a great hall and library. "I need my Citadel in place for this next move. I play my spell card Double Summon, allowing me to summon another time this turn, so I re-summon my Crusader so he gets his ability. This also puts a Spell Counter on my Citadel. Now using my Crusader's ability, I place a second Spell Counter on my Citadel, and my Crusader gains 600 ATK, bringing him from 1900 to 2500 ATK. Sadly I cannt use his ATK to my advantage this turn...So I will place 1 card face down and end my turn."

Feild: Monsters: Crusader with effect
Spells: Citadel , 1 f/d s/t
Cards in hand: 2

Pragitcal's attack landed succesfully, as the Ice King's Life Points dropped from 5100 to 3200. [color="#000080"]'MORTAL...YOU WILL REGRET THIS MOVE! THE NEXT CARD I DRAW WILL SPILL YOUR DOOM! THIS CARD CAN'T BE STOPPED! PREPARE FOR THE END!'[/color]. [color="#808080"]'Wait, your majesty!'[/color] Weslley identified something. [color="#808080"]'It seems she is much more nervous and quiet than usual...'[/color]. [color="#000080"]'THEN I COMMAND YOU TO GO INTO HER MIND AND SEE'[/color]. [color="#808080"]'Your majesty, I it impossible, for she is one with the Earhbound Immortal's. My power cannot compete with that and I would surely be destroyed!'[/color]. Wesley begged his lord. [color="#000080"]'YOUR RIGHT, WEAKLING. I NEED YOU. SO, YOU WILL TAKE THIS BODY WHILE ILL SEE IN HER'S. NO-ONE CAN COMPETE WITH MY POWER!'[/color]. The Ice King shot out of Arthur, Wesley took his place. Then the Ice King charged straight towards Tovee. He collided with her head and began to try and enter. Black sparks were flying. [color="#000080"]'YOU CANNOT RESIST, LOST CHILD. YOU CANNOT...SHOULD NOT...WILL NOT...RESIST ME! LET ME IN RUINA! ALL MUST FALL TO THE TRUTH! RRAAAARRRGGHH!!!'[/color]

Tovee merely closed her eyes as the Ice King prepared to take over her body, or so as it appeared, without experiencing even the slightest of resistance. It was almost as if she wanted it to happen.

[color="#800080"]"So... how does it feel to have a sex change, oh Ice [i]Queen[/i]?"[/color] Tovee asked mockingly, opening her eyes again and smirking at what she saw. It was now clear what Tovee had done: she jumped away from the Ice King, and created a double in her place. Now the double was possessed by the Ice King. Maybe no-one could resist the Ice King's power, but so far deceiving him and slipping from his grasp proved to be easy as pie.

[color="#800080"]"I can do this all day,"[/color] Tovee goaded, [color="#800080"]"So stop fluffing around and make your move!"[/color]

As Eric embarked to HQ from his victory he glanced back, riding his runner in reverse. The other duels seemed to be well underway. There were several other marks in the sky, purple in nature and shaped in different animal-like forms. His mark had not eased it's glow, but the further he slipped from the location of the duels, the glow seemed to tone down. He closed his eyes and grinned. "They can handle themselves...maybe HQ is where [i]I[/i] need to be going." [i][color="#FF0000"]Where are you planning to go this time?[/color][/i] "To the place where everything began for me. It's about time I glanced back at the past." Eric turned his runner and rode through a different path. It led out of the city and onto his old one, the town of Re'al. The rain had stopped earlier and the sun was blinking at the edge of sight's borders. Without hesitation Eric blasted into the sun's path, heading towards his destination.

[color="#808080"]'Very well, impacient mortal. A very impressive move. But you do remember what my lord said, do you not?' [/color]Wesley drew his card. [color="#808080"]' He told you, ignorant one, that this card would spill your doom. Now this card is so powerful, it cannot be used even in a Shadow Duel. However...I can change that.' [/color]Wesley gave Tovve a sinister look and the bgan to speek, as if he was reciting an oath.[color="#808080"] 'Soul Card reveal and come, so your King may bond and form!' [/color]The soul card emitted a beam from Brian's duel disk and struck the new card. [color="#808080"]'There is your soul, your highness'[/color][color="#0000FF"]'YES! MY SOUL AND I SHALL RE-UNITE! THANK YOU FOR THIS ARTIFICIAL FLESH MORTAL!' [/color]The Ice King frozen the doppelganger and shattered it, revealing his True Form:

[spoiler='The True Ice King'][img]http://www.gamingangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wow_lichking.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[color="#0000FF"]'NOW I SHALL COLLECT MY SOUL!'[/color] The Ice King began to mrch towards Brian, unsheathing his sword. Tovee watched but then Wesley drew her attention [color="#808080"]'As I was saying, watch this!'[/color] Wesley, in Arthur's body, punched the floor and it created an Ice Shard Barrier. [color="#808080"]'This was an ancient burial ground of the Old Frosterian Kings and Queens. This was Frsoteria's land until your scum took over and left us on an Icey Hell!'[/color] Now a mysterious arcane symbol appeared below them. [color="#808080"]'This is now a Infernal Duel, there isn't much difference except everything is real! Once forbidden cards can now be played! Including this!!! I offer my entire Deck and Graveyard as a Tribute!!!'[/color] All of Arthur's cards disappered in the void. [color="#808080"]'...to summon the one and only...ICE KING!!!'[/color] A bolt of Lightning struck the ground. The entire mausoleum became an enormous crater in the ground and a beam of Light shot into the sky, though what it hide could not be any darker. A monster form of the Ice King stepped out of the light, his footsteps leaving frozen land, and took the field:

[spoiler='The Ice King (Body Card)'][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2448/150623w.jpg[/img]

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play your Deck, Field, Hand and Graveyard, except this card. If your opponent plays a card, you can add a removed from play card to your Deck to negate the activation or Summoning of that card and remove it from play. Also, create 'The Frozen Netherworld' and ''The Frozen Throne'' and add them to your hand. If ''The Frozen Netherworld'' and ''The Frozen Throne'' are destroyed, destoy this card.[/spoiler]

[color="#808080"]'Finally after long wait, I have summoned the Ice King!' [/color]Wesley roared triumphantley! [color="#808080"]'This is the Body Card! As soon as either I have the Soul Card, or the Soul Card is played, we will finally bond [size="5"]these three and [b]I[/b]...I mean, we [/size]shall rule the world!!!'[/color] Wesley then turned his attention to Tovee. [color="#808080"]'Now, this is why this card is not only Forbidden, but unable to be played in an average Duel. My Ice King's Body Card has such power that he can create two cards!!!' [/color]The Ice King's body glowed and out from its helmet came two wisps which, when they approached Wesley, turned into cards. Wesley collected these cards. [color="#808080"] 'Now the cards he gave me are these! First 'The Frozen Netherworld'!!! This card opens a portal to the Netherworld, which is usually a hot place. But thanks to the power of the Ice King, it will freeze over!!!'[/color] An enormous fissure cracked open, dividing Wesley and Tovee's feet, which were then frozen to the spot. [color="#808080"]'Hahaha! A little traped! Now then, the spirits that once fed your precious Earthbound Immortal shall feed my Master!!!'[/color] The Souls began to launch from the fissure and into the Ice King's Helmet. [color="#808080"]'Why? No reason, it doesn't make my lord stronger. But now all those souls will be Summoned as soldiers when this is all over! And that include you, Tovee! Now my lord, smite her down with 'Sword of Unholy Ice!!!''[/color] The Ice King prepared and began to unsheath his sword...

[i]'Do not fear, Tovee...'[/i] The ghost of Arthur's Mother appeared. [color="#808080"]'Ceciliia!'[/color] Wesley saw his wife once more. [i]'Wesley, as much as I want to, I can't change who you have become! And so, I must save my son and destroy you!'[/i] She shed a tear. [color="#FFFF00"]'Cecillia...' [/color]Cecillia then became the top card on Tovee's Deck. In Tovee's mind he heard Cecillia's voice. [i]'If, you will please use this card. I tailored it to your need. If he wants to use an Ultimate Card, you shall too! This card will bring out the last card he has, and when you destroy both 'The Frozen Throne' and 'The Frozen Netherworld' he is destroyed. I will help you kill this b*stard!'[/i][/color]

[spoiler='Tovee's New Top Card'][img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7633/150623.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Brian saw the beast that was coming towards him. He knew that there was only one monster that could stand against it. He held a card from his duel belt up to the dark sky and called out.

"Now my great beast, stand up and defend me against this pathetic monster," Brian called out.

Brian shuffled his Earthbound Immortal back into his deck and drew his opening six cards.

"Get ready for defeat," said Brian. "I summon Chthonian Soldier in attack mode (1200/1400). Now I place three cards face down and activate Gravekeeper's Servant. But we'll get to that later. It's your move."

Brian looked at Tovee and told him thorugh telepathy to try and get his Earthbound Immortal to try and help his. Together they would have a better chance of defeating the Ice King.

"As you wish." Rinzler drew another card and looked over his hand. "I'll summon my Apprentice Magician (ATK 400/DEF 800) in Attack mode." This time a dark beam of light emerged from the ground, soon replaced by a blonde woman holding a staff with blond hair and purple armor emerged. "With my Apprentice's ability, I can put 1 Spell Counter on my Citadel, giving it a total of 3 counters now. And let's not forget my Crusader can also put one on, so I'll do that as well, increasing his ATK to 2500 again." Rinzler looked to his hand as he thought. [i]Endymion, where are you my friend, your stage is almost set.[/i] He shook his head, dismissing his thoughts. "Now then, Crusader Attack his Chthonian Soldier! Magical Strike!" The blue armor clad magician lunged forward, reeling its arm back and then shot it forward, releasing a large blast of light energy towards Brian's monster.

Archived