Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [IC/Started/Accepting]

Rinzler nodded, but made no move to draw his card. "Its a shame to end this duel so early Brian...." He looked to the magician standing on his side of the field, who's atk had returned to its original 2700. "And while Necrovalley is still in play, I cant target my Graveyard with spells outside of it. However..." And with this he smiled. "That doesn't stop anything from breaking out of the grave to serve those who need it. So, using it's effect, I return my Magical Blast from my Graveyard to my hand." A brilliant light shown through the darkness around them, as the Spell card returned to Rinzler's hand. "I could activate this card, though it would only deal 200 points of damage to you...I have far better plans for it. I use my Magician's ability to discard 1 Spell Card and destroy 1 card you control. And his wrath is aimed right at your Slime." Endymion raised his staff and slammed it down, sending a wave of dark energy that shattered the slime. "Now then, Endymion! Attack his directly at the cost of the top card of my deck! Master Dark Light!" The Magician waved his staff, sending the black wave of energy towards Brian, as Rinzler took the top card of his deck, which was his Disenchanter, causing him to lose 600 Life.

(Rinzler: 900 lp/ Brian: Possible 0)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arthur kneeled down to Tovee's eye level. 'Tovee, you in the cementary, were we dueled? Remember?' Arthur steadily helped Tovee up of the ground. 'Something happenend here that caused that enormous hole above, but I'm not sure what. All I know is I lost. But...then why am I here?' Arthur was extremelly confused in the situation he was in. 'Could it be possible that...hmm...I'm not sure. Care to fill in, if you can?' Suddenly Arthur's mark began to glow, and a familiar wind was above them.

Adelwolf, on his dirt bike styled Duel Runner, acceled throuh many alleyways, but he saw a manner to get on to rooftops. [i]'Ooh! That sure looks fun!' [/i]He drove up the stairs and, on the rooftop, drove over the side and onto a highway.[i] 'Yee-haw!' [/i]His Runner absorbed mst of the impact and he began to head to the quiet part of town. Afetr reachin his destination he arrived at a litle Italian Themed resturant. [i]'Hmm...what to choose...Do you have anything my pup can eat?' [/i]After filling in his order, two portions of spaghetti bolognese, he took out his jornal and begna to write in it. With his blue ink pen he began writing:

[color="#000080"]'Entry 1

New Jornal

I'm thinking of getting my old one published! It would be pretty nice to have a cash flow. Anyways, Moon is getting along just fine[/color]...'

As he finished that sentance, Moon whined. [i]'Aww, c'mere gall. Now hush! Were getting our food in a few.'[/i]

[color="#800080"]"Huh,"[/color] Tovee scanned the surroundings, seeming to confirm that the two of them WERE in fact inside the cemetery, [color="#800080"]"We are too. But that means..."[/color]

Tovee looked over at the duel between Brian and Rinzler. Rinzler seemed to be performing the finishing move, surprisingly before Brian could even summon his Earthbound Immortal. Something was amiss.

Meanwhile back in the highway, Klayu began his 2nd turn of the match, drawing his next card and taking little more than a second's glance at it before sending it to the Graveyard.

[color="#FF8C00"]"By sending Skull Conductor to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon 2 Burning Skull Heads from my hand, and I summon them in Defense Position,"[/color] Klayu declared, [color="#FF8C00"]"I then Special Summon another one in Defense Position, through the effect of Skull Flame!"[/color]

Three immolated skulls soared towards Stein's chest, bouncing off of it and rolling back to Klayu's side of the field. The flames seemed to die down the minute they collided with him.

[center][b]Zombie-type/FIRE/Level 3/1000 ATK/800 DEF
Stein's LP: 9000 --> 6000[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Did I mention that they deal 1000 apiece when they're Special Summoned from the hand?"[/color] Klayu asked mockingly, as Stein slowly recovered from the slight hint of pain

[color="#000080"]"Well it's certainly too late now!"[/color] Stein spat, [color="#000080"]"Just continue your move!"[/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Oh, I'll continue, alright,"[/color] Klayu retorted, [color="#FF8C00"]"I set one card face-down, and since this is the last card in my hand, I activate Last Resort of the Necromancer! I pick up cards until I get a Zombie-type monster, which I must reveal, and then I pay 1000 Life Points for each card I draw, now let's see here,"[/color]

Klayu picked up 7 cards. At the very end was Supersonic Skull Flame, which may not have seen use right at that moment, but he got what he needed, and that was all that mattered

[center][b]Klayu's LP: 8000 --> 1000[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"And that's my Zombie monster,"[/color] Klayu declared, revealing the Supersonic Skull Flame

[color="#000080"]"You wasted 7000 Life Points for THAT?"[/color] Stein goaded

[color="#FF8C00"]"Course not!"[/color] Klayu retorted, [color="#FF8C00"]"I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards, then I set one card face-down and switch Skull Flame to Defense Position, and then I activate Complete Field Turnaround!"[/color]

[color="#000080"]"WHAT??!!"[/color] Stein should've seen this coming. The whole field turned around 180 degrees. Now Granadora and Stein's facedown cards were on Klayu's side of the field, whereas Stein received all 5 monsters that Klayu had, in return for nothing left in the back row to defend himself with. Klayu decided to take a peek at the two facedowns. Exactly what he thought, a Negate Attack followed by Damage = Reptile.

[color="#FF8C00"]"Now I'll activate Ethereal Tuning, selecting Arcane Apprentice, Road Synchron and Shadow Ghoul to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon Divine Emperor Zagam in Attack Mode!"[/color] Klayu declared, as he made a move to summon Cyrano's Signer Dragon, in hopes to avenge his death.

Brian's eyes were closed when the mage's attack was launched. A smile appeared on Brian's face. He held up his palm in order to stop the mage. The magician's staff stopped in it's place and the attack was over. Brian looked up at Rinzler's confused look.

"You're not the only one who can activate effects from the graveyard," said Brian. "I activate Shield Warrior's special ability. Since he's in my graveyard, I can remove him from play in order to stop your attack. And incase you were wondering how Shield Warrior got in my graveyard it's of my own doing. Last round when I activated Double Edged Sword, I had to throw out my hand. As you can see, it was Shield Warrior. Now continue with your move so I can end this duel."

"You should know your card effects better. Yes, while Shield Warrior's effect will stop something, it's not my magician's attack. Shield Warrior will only stop your monsters from being destroyed as a result of battle, and since my magician made your slime go to the Graveyard by an effect, Im afraid my attack still makes contact." The black wave surged forward, striking Brian head on, engulfing him in a dark, almost fire like energy. "And that would be end game my friend."

Brian realized his mistake and held up his duel disk to take the blow. The magical blast hit it and his life points dropped to zero. He couldn't believe it. But one thing was still accomplished. When his Earthbound Immortal was summoned to defend him against the King of Ice, surrounding souls were absorbed to bring forth his great beast.

"I thank you for the oppurtunity to have this great duel," said Brian as he began disappearing. "Even though I lose because I misunderstood the abilities of my own card, a loss is a loss. But not only will I pass over, but so will my cards. They were chanted with a dark magic to give them to my little brother. The only thing is that the darkness from them will disappear. I had hoped to give them to him myself, but it appears that it won't happen. Maybe I'll see you in the Netherworld when one of my Dark Signer friends sends you there?"

Brian completely disappeared and so did his cards, as promised.

Rinzler cursed a bit under his breath as Brian vanished. Yes it had been an exciting duel, but there were things not answered that he wanted answers to. What were Dark Signers? And furthermore, what were Earthbound Immortals? Was it what had momentarily paused that behemoth that had picked Brian up? His head spun with so many questions, making him fall to his knees and grasp his head with his hands. What was going on in the city? First there was the unexplained occurrence in the graveyard, then this duel, and finally the thing known as the King of Ice. After a moment or two he stood up and dusted off his pants. "Endymion....we're going to get some answers....." And with that he mounted his runner and revved it, speeding off.

(Btw, great duel, actually one of the best I ever had in an rp)

[color="#4169E1"]'Tovee, you may be an enemy, but I cannot leave you out here. The blows we recieved and dealt are very serious!' [/color]Arthur lifted up his sleeve revealing a deep cut and wounding. [color="#4169E1"]'It isn't any better on you. Come one, you need a doctor. I won't let you die because of me. Never again will that happen, you hear! (sniff)...never again...'[/color] Arthur tried to control his emotions, but after all that had happened he let himself go. He began to let out tears and cry.

[i]'Mmm...mmm! Wow wee! This sure tastes good mister!'[/i] Adelwolf smilled to the gentlemen who cooked the meal he ate. [i]'BUuUuURP! Shucks! Looks like I'm full! How 'bout you, Moon?'[/i] He turned around and saw Moon on the floor rubbing her belly full of delicious spaghetti. [i]'Hahahahaha! Looks like your no better off then me, lil missy!' [/i]'Zat will be 20.99 please, sir' the waitor spoke with the bill. [i]'Here ya go! See ya later mister!'[/i] Adelwolf began to run towards his back. He saddled up and accelerated. [i]'Yee-haw! Lets go!'.[/i] Adelwolf and Moon, on his dirt bike-styled Duel Runner, began to ride and then they came close to another man on a Duel Runner. [i]'Howdy stranger!'[/i] He looked at the man, which appeared to him with one eye.

OoC Note to Flashman: You shortposted on post #130. Please fix.

There it was. A magnificently huge black dragon, staring down Stein's side of the field.

[center][b]Dragon-type/LIGHT/Level 9/3100 ATK/2100 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]In case you're wondering, Road Synchron is treated as a Level 2 monster when I use it to Synchro Summon a monster other than Road Warrior,"[/color] Klayu explained, [color="#FF8C00"]"In addition, when Arcane Apprentice is used as a Synchro Material Monster, I can add /Assault Mode Activate from my Deck to my hand. And don't get me started on Divine Emperor Zagam. It gains 1 Wine Counter on the summoning, plus one more for each Defense Position monster you control, and I count 5. So that's 6 Wine Counters on Divine Emperor Zagam."[/color]

[center][b]Wine Counters on Divine Emperor Zagam: 0 --> 6[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"And now I remove 3 of them to destroy Skull Flame!"[/color] Divine Emperor Zagam crushed Skull Flame somewhat effortlessly, but Klayu wasn't done with his assault just yet.

[center][b]Wine Counters on Divine Emperor Zagam: 6 --> 3[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Now, I remove from play the Skull Flame I destroyed to Special Summon Supersonic Skull Flame in Attack Position!"[/color] A centaur version of Skull Flame hit the field immediately. Its tail was caught ablaze, in addition to its shoulders and head. Surprisingly though, it was not of the FIRE attribute.

[center][b]Zombie-type/WIND/Level 10/2600 ATK/2000 DEF[/b][/center]

Klayu then issued commands for each monster to attack a Burning Skull Head. They were destroyed effortlessly, but Stein's Life Points were safe and sound, at least until Klayu did the following action.

[color="#FF8C00"]"I end by placing one face-down, and having Supersonic Skull Flame burn away 400 of your Life Points for each Burning Skull Head in my graveyard... literally!"[/color] Supersonic Skull Flame shot a blast of fire that singed a part of Stein's clothing, as well as his Life Points of course

[center][b]Stein's LP: 6000 --> 4800[/b][/center]

Lian drew his card starring at it with a blank look. "I guess you don't have anything" Natsu said. "Your signer powers have let you down."

"I...I end my turn" Lian said. Natsu drew his card looking at it with a smile. "You dont even deserve to be finished by my Earthbound Immortal. I now flip-summon my Petite Fairy: Attractive Wings. Then I activate the spell card Monster Reborn." A blue light flashed reveling a fairy with blue wings with colorful designs. Then a circle appeared on the ground where Petite Fairy: Helping Warrior appeared. "Now my fairies attack him directly and finish this duel." Helping Warrior flew to Lian slashing him, Attractive Wings followed salshing him with her wings. Lian life points reached zero. As soon as the number hit zero, shadows started to consume Lian. "I guess you weren't strong enough to beat the shadows. You have my respect though; you dueled protecting what you believe in till the very end." Lian's body was then completely consumed by shadows until he was no more. Natsu then walked away, pleased with his victory.

[center][i]Flashback Continued...[/i][/center]

Eric was surrounded by the roaring flames. Their manes were as fierce as the claws of lions and were filled with never ending vigor. Building began to collapse in the intense heat. Several survivors tried to escape the flames, but many never made it out from the inferno. The laughter raged on, and with it Eric's anger as well. Soon, Eric found himself in the center of town. There was a middle-aged man in the center of the inferno, protected by what seemed a one man shielded carrier. He was laughing menacingly at all that was happening.

"YOU!! You did this didn't you?!" Eric roared at the man. Never had he felt such an anger at one person before, and it was an unnerving feeling.

"[color="#008000"]So what if [i]I[/i] am? What's done is done and a little person like you can't stop what I have begun.[/color]" The man smirked evilly. "[color="#008000"]My motives are of non of your business. And you are a small obstacle that I can overrun with ease.[/color]" The vehicle began to hum loudly and soon it was making it's way to Eric, intending to finish him here and now. Eric saw through the vehicles movements just in time and jumped out of the way. The man, however, began to dash back to run him over. Eric grinned.

"You think I'd run here just because of your laughter? Sure it got me mad and riled up..." Eric dashed near the fountain to a large metal crate. The man sped up to ramming speed, but Eric had reached the crate first. He slapped the hand scanner on the crate and out was unleashed a duel runner. "I came back for this baby!" Eric dived out of the way as the man's vehicle rammed into the now empty metal crate. His vehicle unscratched by the impact. Eric jumped into his duel runner, and started it's engine. "I've seen your face before...Major..."

The man stared at Eric, shocked by his words. "[color="#008000"]You...know who I am?[/color]"

"Of course!" An explosion fired off from the background. "You're Ronald Gato! Major of Endeupour!" The flames of the cities roared like people in a large coliseum. "Once I get out of here, I'm exposing you for your crime!" Eric turned his duel runner and sped off outside of the city. Ronald acted quickly to the escapee.

"[color="#008000"]Not so fast!![/color]" Ronald pressed a small button from his vehicle. Soon, the city's border's were lighted by an elecrical field that stretched several yards in the air, at least twelve stories high. "[color="#008000"]You will remain here...AND PERISH WITH THIS CITY!!![/color]" Eric looked at him in shock. Gato was making his escape, his vehicle being able to fly over the barrier.

"Oh no you don't!!" Eric countered Gato's tactics by pressing a button on his duel runner. It launched a small projectile at Gato's vehicle which attached itself.

"[color="#008000"]What the...?![/color]" He saw his vehicle force itself into it's 'Duel Mode'.

Machine: "[color="#4169E1"]Duel Mode, Engaged. Speed World Set.[/color]" The duel world field spell unleashed itself over the city, and Gato knew he was in trouble if he did not veer away from the barrier he had set.

"[color="#008000"]Argh! You imbecil![/color]" Ronald cursed at Eric for his actions.

"Heh, seems like I caught you in your own tracks. Well, you know the drill. This will be a speed duel. If you run, you won't be able to escape safely from the borders of this city as my little friend there will self destruct. Win, and you get to walk Scott free. Lose, and I'll be able to expose you for your crime against this city...and make sure they put you away in jail for a long time. That is, if they don't execute you."

Ronald laughed at his statement. "[color="#008000"]YOU BEAT ME IN A DUEL?! IMPOSSIBLE! Since you know my name, then you sure know you have no chance against-[/color]"

"It's you who should be worried." Eric interrupted. "I know everything about you, but you don't know anything about me. Now lets do this!" Eric rode his duel runner.

"[color="#008000"]Tsk. Fine...[/color]" Gato followed pursuit.

[center][i]Flashback to be continued.[/i][/center]

Eric stared at the center of town. He had been lost in his memories for a while. Xolotl's voice came to mind. [i][color="#FF0000"]Every year you come to this place this day. It seems you are still attached to your home...your curse.[/color][/i] "It is something I will never be able to let go from until I find that man again. He escaped from me that time...but I will bring him to his knees the next time I see him."

Meanwhile, entering into the desolate city was non other than Ronald Gato. He looked at the place with envy and greed. "[color="#008000"]Such a nice and prosperous city. Shame it'll have to turn out like all the others...[/color]" He drove his new and improved orb-shaped vehicle into the streets unaware of the war between the Signers and Dark Signers.

[color="#000080"]"Hear that?"[/color] Stein asked mockingly, [color="#000080"]"That's another of your allied Signers falling! There's no hope for your kind. In fact, I don't even know why you keep fighting. Looks like I have to pound the concept of defeat in your thick skull! DRAW!! And I'll start by activating Cold Wave and chaining it with Tripwire! This card lets me select one of your Trap Cards and activate it as my own, and I select that centre one that you stole from me, Damage = Reptile!"[/color]

The card was revealed in full view, and was automatically transferred to Stein's side of the field. Just after it did so, a wave of cold ice had frozen over all the back row cards.

[color="#000080"]"Now, let's see what you've given me here... FLIP SUMMON!!"[/color] Two ghosts were revealed, and they seemed to be playing with each other, chasing each other around in circles. Stein chuckled sinisterly

[center][b]Zombie-type/DARK/Level 4/1700 ATK/1650 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#000080"]"You idiot!"[/color] Stein spat, [color="#000080"]"You've just handed me the victory on a silver platter! Y'know why? 'Cause I sacrifice Double Coston to acquire the 2 Tributes I'd normally need to summon Umbral Soul in Attack Position!"[/color]

An ethereal lizard took to the stage. It may not have been strong statistically, especially for its Level, but it was all Stein needed to finish this duel once and for all.

[center][b]Reptile-type/DARK/Level 7/2000 ATK/1500 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#000080"]"Umbral Soul, attack Supersonic Skull Flame,"[/color] Umbral Soul shot out at the monster. Supersonic Skull Flame defended itself by shooting another blast of fire, unaware that it would then explode in a dark aura that would then envelope the monsters on Klayu's side of the field and destroy them.

[color="#FF8C00"]"That's your big plan?"[/color] Klayu asked mockingly, [color="#FF8C00"]"'Cause in case you didn't realize, Granadora hits YOU for the 2000 Life Points!"[/color]

[center][b]Stein's LP: 4800 --> 2200[/b][/center]

[color="#000080"]"Pah, I don't need my Life Points anymore,"[/color] Stein responded, [color="#000080"]"I already know I'm going to win this duel! Damage = Reptile lets me Special Summon a Reptile whose Attack Points are lower than the Battle Damage I took. Sure, I'm limited to 600 Attack Point monsters this round, but there is one monster I can Special Summon: Vennominon, King of the Poisonous Snakes! And since I have two Reptiles in my Graveyard, Vennominon gains the 1000 Attack Points it needs to wipe out your Life Points once and for all!"[/color]

[center][b]Reptile-type/DARK/Level 8/0 ATK/0 DEF
Vennominon, King of the Poisonous Snakes' ATK: 0 --> 1000[/b][/center]

[color="#000080"]"Vennominon, show no mercy!"[/color] Stein commanded. Vennominon sprayed streams of pure poison at Klayu, who put up his Duel Disk in an attempt to protect himself, but it was in vein

[center][b]Klayu's LP: 1000 --> 0[/b][/center]

Suddenly though, both Klayu's marks emitted a powerful glow, that blinded Stein and extinguished the blue flames. Klayu was lucky to escape, but Stein wasn't going to let him slip from his clutches once more. Back at the scene where Natsu and Lian fought earlier, Klayu arrived to note that Lian had last too, and his cards were strewn across the battlefield like Cyrano's was. Klayu picked them up and put the majority of them in the same pocket as Cyrano's cards, adding Dragon Mech Firyas and 1 other card to his Deck like before.

[color="#FF8C00"]"What's with these Dark Signers leaving such a mess all the time?"[/color] Klayu asked himself.

Chase just got home from training at the local dueling arena. He has continued his winning streak. He just closed the door to his house when he saw it. On portable dueling arena was a deck of cards that weren't there when he left. He went over to the stack of cards and analyzed them. He couldn't believe it, they were his brother Brian's cards. A smile came across his face as old memories came back to hime from his childhood. After spending a few minutes in the past he decided to use this deck in a practice duel to say hi to a few old monster friends in this deck. He walked into a giant room and stood behind a duel arena in the challenger spot. He used his computer to set the practice bot on. Chase connected his duel disk with the arena and began the duel at only 4000 life points. This would give a brief demonstration and make it fast. Chase drew his first card and immediantely saw Brian's standard opening monster.

"I Summon Chthonian Soldier in attack mode (1200/1400)," said Chase. "To end my turn I place two cards face down and activate the spell card Dark Room of Nightmare. As long as this card is on the field, whenever you take damage to your life points other then battle damage, you lose an extra 300 life points. It's your move."

The robot summoned Axe Raider in attack mode (1700/1150). Next, it boosted it's attack strength with Lightning Blade (2500/1150). The robot then launched an attack at Chthonian Soldier and suceeded (Chase: 2700-Robot:2400).

"Since I lose life points when Chthonian Soldier was destroyed in battle, you take the same amount of damage, plue there's my Nightmare Room which takes an extra 300 life points," said Chase. "And before your turn ends, I think I'll reveal the trap card Nightmare Wheel. Now your Axe Raider can't attack or change it's mode."

The machine ended it's turn allowing Chase to take over.

"Now it's my turn (Chase:2700-Robot:1600)," said Chase. "Oh I forgot to mention. When my turn begins, my Nightmare Wheel steals another 500 life points. And that triggers my Nightmare Room. I reveal the trap card Skull Invitation. Now when a card goes to the graveyard, the player whose graveyard it went to loses 300 life points. So when I activate Hand Destruction forcing both of us to discard two cards and then draw two cards, we'll each take 600 points of damage and then you'll lose an extra 300 due to Dark Room of Nightmare. (Chase: 2100-Robot: 700). "My final card is Mask of the Accursed and I'm attaching it to your Axe Raider as well."

Now it was the robots turn. To get rid Nightmare Wheel and the Mask of the Accursed, he sacrificed his Axe Raider to summon Summoned Skull (2500/1200). That dropped both players life points but brought the robots points down to 0. The error was that while trying to escape the effects of the Wheel and Mask, he forgot about Skull Invitation.

"So many great memories all wrapped up into one great deck," said Chase getting on his duel runner.

Chase was off to find the Dark Signers to find out what happened. He plugged his brother's deck into his duel runner and he was off.

'Doc, he isn't going to make it' 'Keep trying' Doc, just give up, he is gone.' 'No! No-one at the prime of their life should end like this!'...

Near-Death Experience

[color="#8B0000"]Arthur awoke in a world familiar to him. It looked like Frosteria, but everything was monochrome. [color="#4169E1"]'Hmm...this isn't an average home sweet home trip.' [/color]He arrived in the village of Tusknora and he walked into the local tavern, excep what he saw shocked him. He saw corpses, thousands of them. Blood on the walls, the ceiling, the floor. He ran away and bumped into something, which caused him to fall. When he picked himself up he saw what he crashed into. It was a pole, and attached to it was a noose with the corpse of a child in its grasp. Arthur was even more shocked when he saw the words 'Gato' spelt out in blood on the childs forehead. [color="#4169E1"]'What...what happened!'[/color] Arthur then ran as far away from the town as possible, only to be stopped by a sudden blast of energy. The whole world collapsed as Arthur began to fall into an abyss...[/color]
Near-Death Experience End

[color="#4169E1"]'AAHHH!!!'[/color] Arthur screamed as he rose from his apparent dead state. 'Shi...Hey! Don't frighten us like that!' the nurse told him. The doctor spoke 'Thank Exodia your all right! I thought your wounds would have taken you from us.'[color="#4169E1"] 'Wait...Tovee...'[/color] 'Your friend is being treated. Don't worry. You should thank us that we got to you in time' [color="#4169E1"]'Thanks.' [/color]Arthur then tried to get out of bed, but he realised his leg was paralyzed. [color="#4169E1"]'Huh?'[/color] 'When we put you into surgery, we figured that you would try and leave, so we have paralyzed your legs to prevent this. We can't have you running around after sustaining injuries like that.' [color="#4169E1"]'Ok then, wait can you do to get me out of here faster' [/color]Arthur replied. 'Well...there is an experimental procedure...' Before the doctor finished Arthur interrupted.[color="#4169E1"] 'Do it, don't spoil the surprise.'[/color]

[i]'Hmmm...not talking?' Fair enough, see ya later mister!' [/i]Adelwolf speed off road and jumped down into the city alleyways. Then some bikers rode up to him. [b]'Hey Kid! This is our neck of the woods! Scram or else!' [/b][i]'Well, sir, I am trying to, but if your not going to be polite, FLASH GRENADE!' [/i]Adelwolf pressed a button and from behind his runner launched 3 cans, and when the bikers ran over them...FLASH...they crashed behind Adelwolf and he got away.[i] 'Phew!'[/i]

Gato was riding his orb like vehicle through out the town. For some reason, he noticed a familiar scent in the wind. [i]Something's not right here...[/i] He pulled over on the tracks and exited the vehicle. He looked at the city and then back at the road. [i]There's something...familiar here. It feels like [b]him[/b]...[/i] Eric was glancing at the sky as they both drifted into a flashback.

[center][i]Flashback continued[/i][/center]

"I take the first move!" A building cloaked by a firey cape crashed and almost caught Eric off guard. “Argh! I draw! It’s funny how you chose to turn this place into an inferno…because my deck acts just like one! I Summon Furiance, Creator of the Flame Barrier!” A firey mage appeared from the flames of the collapsed building.
[spoiler=Furiance, Creator of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3646/67897o.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. This card's battle position cannot be switched except by card effect. Once per turn, you can send 1 “Flame Barrier” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard and take 800 points of damage to Special Summon 1 “Flame Barrier” monster from your Deck whose level is lower than the sent monster's. You cannot Special Summon "Furiance, Creator of the Flame Barrier" with this effect.[/spoiler]
“Now I activate his effect! By taking 800 damage and sending 1 “Flame Barrier“ monster from my Deck, I can Special Summon 1 non-Tuner “Flame Barrier” monster whose level is less than the level of the sent monster. I send “Surgoth, Pyro Lord of the Flame Barrier” from my deck to the Graveyard and take 800 damage…” Furiance’s flames took on the shape of a burning demon. “I Special Summon Hurdan, Warrior of the Flame Barrier!” The flames scattered from the demon, many hitting Eric, (8000-800=7200) and from them sprung a fiery warrior.
[spoiler=Hurdan, Warrior of the Flame Barrier][img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5195/67897k.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b] When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. Then you can Special Summon 1 “Flame Barrier” monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position other than "Hurdan, Warrior of the Flame Barrier". You take damage equal to its DEF during your next Standby Phase.[/spoiler]“Next I set two cards face down and end my turn.”

Gato was laughing. “[color="#008000"]Wow! You really are an imbecil! Inflicting yourself damage. The move of an amateur. Well, it doesn’t matter now. I draw![/color]” Gato’s and Eric’s Speed Counters went up to 1. Gato glanced at his drawn card and smirked. “[color="#008000"]I activate the Speed Spell - Overboost!” During this turn, I gain 4 Speed Counters for a total of 5![/color]”
[spoiler=Speed Spell - Overboost][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100515043307/ycm/images/3/3f/SpeedSpell-OverBoost-JP-Anime-5DS.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Gato’s Speed Counters accumulated on the duel screen. “[color="#008000"]Next I activate the Speed Spell - Angel Baton! I draw 2 cards and then send 1 card from my hand to the Graveyard. I send “Bare Knuckle Fist” to my Grave.[/color]"
[spoiler=Speed Spell - Angel Baton][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100513032421/ycm/images/0/0c/SpeedSpell-AngelBaton-JP-Anime-5D.png[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bare Knuckle Fist][img]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1830/67897.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
“[color="#008000"]Next, I summon “Bare Knuckle Rouge. And don’t think those face-downs have me fooled. I set 2 cards face down and end my turn.[/color]”
[spoiler=Bare Knuckle Rouge][img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1830/67897.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
“[color="#008000"]You will be defeated. AND YOU WILL PERISH IN THIS CITY![/color]”

“We’ll see about that!” Eric and Gato continued their duel through the city.

[center][I]Flashback to be continue[/I][/center]

Gato snapped back into reality and boarded his runner. He made his way into the city. “[color="#008000"]Everything will go according to plan. And I’ll make sure no one stops me.[/color]”

[Spoiler=Eric’s Stats]
Life: 7200
Speed Counters: 1
Monster Zones: Furiance | Hurdan | N/A | N/A | N/A
Spell Zones: Face-Down | Face-Down | N/A | N/A | N/A
Hand: 3
[spoiler=Graveyard]
Surgoth, Pyro Lord of the Flame Barrier x 1
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Removed from play]
N/A
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Gato’s Stats]
Life: 8000
Speed Counters: 1
Monster Zones: B.K. Rouge | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A
Spell Zones: Face-Down | Face-Down | N/A | N/A | N/A
Hand: 1
[spoiler=Graveyard]
Speed Spell - Angel Baton x 1
Speed Spell - Overboost x 1
Bare Knuckle Fist x 1
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Removed from play]
N/A
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

As Chase was riding a new duelist locked him in for a duel. Chase let a smile grow on his face and accepted. Speed World 2 was activated and both duelists exited onto a duel lane. Both players drew their opening hands and it was showtime.

The beginner started to notice that he had no chance of winning. The sad thing was that it was only the end of his first turn. Already he was out 2500 life points and his opponent had a monster with 4000 attack points on the field. The only thing he could do was play Stone Statue of the Aztecs in defense mode (300/2000). Even that wasn't strong enough to stand up against Chase's Gravekeeper's Visionary.

"It's so sad," mocked Chase. "You lasted so little, and yet with your one turn, you've told me everything I need to know. It's my draw and I'm going to end this duel with one card. You thought that hiding in defense mode would be safe when really it's what's going to cost yout he duel. I activate Fairy Meteor Crush. Now when my Gravekeeper's Visionary attacks a monster in defense mode and my attack is higher then your defense, the difference is dealt to you as damage."

The air was silent and then there was an explosion as the kid's duel runner slowed down as his life point meter dropped to 0.

"I always knew that this deck was powerful," thought Chase. "I'll make Brian proud using his own cards. Now that I'm only 10 minutes away from Dark Signer headquarters, I'll get the whole story."

Adelwolf drove past a narby hospital and continued onwards to reach a road where a man was picking up cards. [i]'Hey there stranger! Need some help?' [/i]Just then Moon decided to hop out of the backpack she called home and ran over to a card. She sniffed it and then barked twice. [i]'What is it girl?'[/i] Adelwolf picked up the card; [i]'Wow, Dragon Mech Firyas, impressive!' [/i]then Adelwolf turned to the stranger. [i]'Hey, if you have a Synchro like this, you got to be good at dueling, so I challenge you to a...'[/i] Just then two of the bikers who were chasing Adelwolf appeared. [b]'Hey! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RUNT!'[/b] [size="3"]'Yeah, you crushed our bikes and now your gonna pay for it!'.[/size] Adelwolf was challenged. [i]'Look, fellas, I don't want any trouble...'[/i] [b]'YOUR DUELING US NOW!'[/b] [size="3"]'Sorry about my partner, we haven't fully introduced. The names Blade, and he's...' [/size][b]'FALCON TO YOU!'[/b]. [i]'Geez, if you want to duel that bad fine. Hey stranger, wanna get into some tag team action and save my bacon? Oh, we haven't properly introduced! I'm Adelwolf Silvermane, but my friends back home nickname me Silver! And this little missy...'[/i] BARK [i]'...is called Moon!'[/i]

Meanwhile in the hospital

[color="#4169E1"]'Uuurgh...no...no...'[/color]

DREAM

'And now, boy! Prepare to lose everything!'[color="#4169E1"] 'Who are you! Where are you! What are you!' [/color] Just then Arthur appeared in a mysterious world of fire. [color="#4169E1"]'...what...is...that!'[/color] Infront of Arthur rose a Five Headed Dragon, on top of him was a mysterious shadowy figure. The dragon shrieked 'TIIIIIIIIAAMUUUT!!!'. 'Attack, Tiamut, Giga Scorch Quasar!' And then all of the heads shot Arthur with a soul shattering flame...

[color="#4169E1"]'AAAAAAHHHH!!!' [/color]Arthur screamed as he woke up from his dream, or rather a nightmare.[color="#4169E1"] 'It was...a dream? But it felt so real...'. [/color]He then felt a sharp pain on his chest. He investigated it and it appeared as a burn. [color="#4169E1"]'The fire!'.[/color] Arthur tried and succeeded escaping the hospital bed. He want to the laundry room and put on his clothes and equipment. 'Stop! Your not well!'[color="#4169E1"] 'Get out of my way! Or you will regret it!'[/color] Arthur shoved past the doctor and ran. As he was running through the corridors he saw Tovee in a room on the bed asleep. [color="#4169E1"]'Tovee...'[/color] He opened the door and left a letter on the end of her bed. He then ran up to the roof. [color="#4169E1"]'Ice Heart Dragon! Take me out of here!'[/color] Arthur Summoned his dragon, which caught him and flew him out of the hospital and towards the sea. [color="#4169E1"]'Frosteria needs me, so that is my next stop! I must protect it! I cannot allow this Gato or Tiamut to destroy it!'.[/color]

At the hospital, Tovee woke with a start. She too managed to escape the hospital without much of a problem. But she sensed that Gato was up to no good, and must be destroyed. Equipping a rocket launcher on her back, she took off on her Duel Runner to find this vehicle.

Meanwhile, Klayu collected Dragon Mech Firyas back off Adelwolf, before turning to these bikers.

[color="#FF8C00"]"The intro can wait,"[/color] Klayu told his new ally, [color="#FF8C00"]"For now, we show these bikers who's boss! DRAW!![/color]

Adding a 6th card to his hand, Klayu began his move.

[color="#FF8C00"]"I place two cards face-down, and then I summon Getsu Fuhma in Attack Position."[/color] A female redhead warrior took the stage. She wore a green chest plate, and wielded a katana in one hand.

[center][b]Warrior-type/DARK/Level 4/1700 ATK/1200 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"I believe that's enough for starters, so I'll end my turn there,"[/color] Klayu informed.

[size="3"]'Then it's my turn!' [/size]Blade replied as he drew his hand. [size="3"]'Well well! I will Summon Marauding Captain! But that's not all! His ability allows me to Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster from my hand! I choose, Command Knight!. Then I'll activate Double Summon! This allows me to Normal Summon again this turn. Such as Marauding Captain! Remember his effect! Say hello to yet another Command Knight!' [/size]The four warriors burst onto the scene.[size="3"] 'Oh, by the way! All my warriors gain 400 ATK from 1 Command Knight! So with two that makes....uhh...mmm...'[/size][b] '800!' [/b][size="3"]'Geez, calm down!' Also now you can't attack either of my Command Knights and my Marauding Captains also create a barrier of their own! Making me INVINCIBLE! Since I can't attack untill everyone makes a move, my turn ends.'[/size]

[i]'Then lets let me in this action! Draw!'[/i] Adelwolf scanned his hand. [i]'I'll activate a little Field Spell, this here bad boy is called Slayer's Homelands!'[/i] An enourmous beautiful valley appeared, with the four duelists in the middle of it. [i]'Next up I'll Set a face-down monster and 2 face-down card. Over to you Falcon!'[/i]

[b]'LETS GO! I ACTIVATE FORCEFUL COMBAT, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO ATTACK WITH MY TAG TEAM PARTNERS MONSTER!' [/b][size="3"]'Excellent move! Crush him, Falcon!'[/size] [b]'THAT'S EXACTLEY WHAT I WANTED TO DO! MARAUDING CAPTAIN! GO!!!'[/b] [i]'Not so fast you! I'm activating my first face-down; Slayer's Ambush will wipe out your field, however I'm chaining it with Destruction Converter! Now because you attacked a Slayer...'[/i] The face-down defence revealed itself as Slayer - Lacertillia '[i]...I destroy all attack position monsters you control! Which is everyone. But, here is when the Destruction Converter kicks in. I select a monster, Lacertillia, and now if your monsters are destroyed by my effects they are treated as being destroyed by battle with my Slayer!' [/i]All of Blade's monsters were wiped out in a single swift movement from Lacertillia. [b]'NOOO!!!'[/b] [i]'Falcon, you idiot! I was invincible!' [/i][b]'SHUT UP! END TURN.[/b]'

[spoiler='Adelwolf's Cards']
[img]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7633/150623.jpg[/img][img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3074/150623q.jpg[/img][img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/585/150623u.jpg[/img][img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3074/150623q.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[color="#FF8C00"]"No face-downs?"[/color] Klayu asked mockingly as he drew his seventh card, [color="#FF8C00"]"OK then, that'll be one man down. I summon Rose, Warrior of Revenge, in Attack Position!"[/color]

A second redhead warrior hit the stage. This one, however, looked completely different. She had a black suit, and she hold a short sword in her right hand.

[center][b]Warrior-type/FIRE/Level 4/1600 ATK/600 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"And now I'll equip Rose with Dragonic Attack,"[/color] Klayu declared, [color="#FF8C00"]"Not only does this transform her type from Warrior to Dragon, but more importantly, at least for now, she gains 500 Attack and Defense!"[/color]

[center][b]Rose, Warrior of Revenge's Type: Warrior --> Dragon
Rose, Warrior of Revenge's ATK/DEF: 1600/600 --> 2100/1100[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Ladies, attack his Life Points directly!"[/color] Klayu targeted Blade for the recipient of the attacks, [color="#FF8C00"]"By the way, if Rose connects, you lose an extra 300 Life Points."[/color]

Both Rose, Warrior of Revenge and Getsu Fuhma charged at Blade, bringing their swords down.

Meanwhile, back at the Dark Signer Headquarters, Stein was sitting and watching Revenova, wondering what the hell he was muttering about. Perhaps this was supposed to be some form of chant.

[size="3"]'Nuts!'[/size] Blade's Life Points dropped to zero. [size="3"]'Falcon, you absolute idiot! Boss is gonna kill us!' [/size][b]'SHUT UP! IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL IT WILL BE ME! NOT BOSS!'[/b][i] 'Well, boys, while you guys keep squabbling, I'll just make my move! Draw!'[/i] Adelwolf drew his hand, making it a total of 3 cards. [i]'Yes! Now its time for my mega-beast! I'll activate Double Summon, you ain't the only one with it! This is to Normal Summon the Slayers Canis Lupus and Phacochoerus!' [/i]The wolf and warthog Slayers appeared on the field. [i]'Now, I fuse Canis Lupus, Lacertillia and Phacochoerus to Contact Fusion Slayer - Tempest Omega!'[/i] The three Slayers jumped into the air and became enveloped in a briht light. The light dropped and fadded away, revealing Slayer - Tempest Omega.[i] 'Don't forget my Field Spell. It'll boost Tempest Omega's attack by 100 points for each of your destroyed monsters! I count four, giving my monster a grand total of 3500 attack points!'[/i] Tempest's armour began to glow as his ATK rose. [i]'Now, go get 'im! Tempest Breaker!' [/i]Tempest Omega jumped up into the sky and a burst of energy slung itself towards Falcon. 'AARRRGHH!' This reduced his Life Points to 500. [i]'That's all for now!'[/i] [b]'THAT'S ALL FULL STOP! I DONT CARE WHAT BOSS SAYS! I'M OUTTA HERE!'[/b][size="3"] 'Don't forget me!' [/size]The bikers got up and rode off. [i]'That sure was fun! By the way, I still didn't catch ya name?'[/i]

[spoiler='Adelwolf's Cards']
[img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8087/150623j.jpg[/img][img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4724/150623g.jpg[/img][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7633/150623.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[sup]Meanwhile[/sup]

'Arthur!' The civilians of Tusknora welcomed back their champion. [color="#4169E1"]'Thank you everyone, but now you must go up to the mountains.' [/color]'But Arthur, thats were the barbarians live!' [color="#4169E1"]'Trust me, if you think the barbarians are bad, what I'm about to fight is worse. Also, I will sort them out. So! Evacuation must begin!' [/color]Just then the mayor came to Arthur. [color="#006400"]'Hold on! Arthur, what is the purpose of this frenzy?'[/color] [color="#4169E1"]'I dreamed of a mysterious creature called Tiamut. Also, in another dream I saw this town in ruins. There was a hung child with the phrase "Gato" on his forehead. This has lead me to believe that these are possible threats and so I will travel across all of Frosteria keeping people safe.'[/color] [color="#006400"]'Arthur, if it wasn't for the trust I have for your mother I would have you killed for causing immense distress. Everyone, evacuate!'[/color] The entire town headed up the mountain. Before the mayor left with the last of the travellers he asked [color="#006400"]'Arthur, what will you do in the meantime?'[/color] [color="#4169E1"]'I will train my Dragon and travel to the Ice Palace, once I get permission of the High Court of course.'[/color] When the town was finally empty Arthur thought; [color="#4169E1"]'The Ice King owes me, big time.'[/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Well, if you must know, my name is Klayu Coma,"[/color] Klayu finally introduced himself.

Meanwhile, Stein looked through his cards, trying to see if he could improved his deck for the next time he'd fight Klayu. Stein won that last duel, but at the same time he felt as though he failed his mission.

Tovee, on the other hand, was looking for this giant orb machine that Gato was driving around, unaware that Arthur was doing exactly the same thing. Carrying a loaded rocket launcher on one hand, at least she looked more physically prepared.

The city of Windfang was infront of Arthur's sight. He proceeded straight to the main central building, avoiding all possible contact. He reachef the High Court and his case was heard. [u]'You may speak.'[/u] [color="#4169E1"]'My lord, I request access to Fear Glacier.'[/color] The jury spoke amongst themselves. [u]'Order!'[/u] [color="#4169E1"]'My lord, I know that this request is extremelly rae and rather insane, but you must hear my cause. I had a dream...'[/color] [font="Arial Black"]'A dream! You wish to access the most dangerous place in Frosteria because of a dream!'[/font] [u]'ORDER, MAMMOS!'[/u] [color="#4169E1"]'I had a dream of a mysterious creature called Tiamut....'[/color] [u]'Tiamut! Are you sure!'[/u] [color="#4169E1"]'Yes, my lord.'[/color] [u]'You have permission.'[/u] There was an uproar in the jury. [u]'ORDER! You truly do not understand the significance of this! How dare you question him!'[/u] Arthur left the court and prepared himself for the task at hand. The High Court Lord asked [u]'Arthur, in the case of you not returning, what are thy 3 requests.'[/u] [color="#4169E1"]'1: You make sure no-one follows me. 2: Inform a man known as Klayu that Arthur has been honoured to serve by him as a Signer. And 3: Let the Guardians know I'm coming to complete the Prophecy.'[/color] Arthur left the city and climbed the mountains. He saw the barbarian village where the Tusknorians were refuging and many other refugee camps of the other citizens he salvaged. He continued and reached the old slave trade camp where he was raised. He then reached the Forbidden Lands, where he saw the Fear Glacier, standing immensley infront of him. He reached the Guardians door. [size="1"]'Welcome, Arthur. We insist you stay here for the night, as proceddingany further would cause you harm.'[/size] Arthur then thought [color="#4169E1"]'I might be able to recieve a final message from my friends and/or enemies before I go.'[/color] Back in the city the High Lord Court Minister took out his cellphone and alled someone. [u]'Hello...is this Ronald Gato?'[/u]

[sub]Meanwhile[/sub]

[i]'Well, it sure is nice to meet you, Mister Klayu! Would you like to come to the hotel I'm staying at! It's in a real nice place, full of sun and clean, fresh air! They even let little Moon stay to! I also heard there are AWESOME restaurants!'[/i] Adelwolf anxiously waited a response as his stomach grumbled.

Gato stared at the ringing cell phone of his. He was recalling too many things to bother with the small annoyance, but something in his mind told him to answer the call. "[color="#008000"]This is Gato speaking. Make it quick, I don't have much time.[/color]" He rode across the city examining it's structure, weak points and anything valueable worth keeping intact.

Meanwhile, Eric was still trapped within his mind. Even the Xolotl knew he would not be able to get him out of this trance-like state. Instead, he decided to visualize the world through his eyes. He entered Eric's mind and decided to relive the experiance Eric had lived.

[u]'It is me, High Court Lord Rollo of Frosteria. I have called to inform you of ...inconvinience in our plan. You see, this child came to me and asked permision into the Forbidden Lands. He intends to climb to the Ice Palace and become the new Ice King. If he assumes this role, I cannot stop him. And our plan of turning Frosteria into your Ice and Logging island is likely to go down the drain, costing us both millions. How should I act?' [/u]Rollo continued the call in his private chamber. Arthur decided he should begin to climb the Fear Glacier.[color="#4169E1"] 'This...isn't going to be fun.'[/color] [size="1"]'Hold on, Arthur. Use your Dragon. As soon as you reach the top it shall fade, so use it now.' [/size][color="#4169E1"]'Thanks for the idea. Ice Heart Dragon! Ascend!'[/color]...

...Arthur reached the top and saw it, miles away. The Ice Palace standing in the centre of the Glacier, where the blizzard was howling ferociously, but Arthur continued...

Archived