Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [IC/Started/Accepting]

Chthonian Soldier was destroyed and sent to the graveyard causing Brian to lose 1300 life points (B: 6700 R: 8000). Brian could tell that Rinzler was lost when a sword came back and sliced at him. That caused Ritzer to lose 1300 life points.

"Incase you were unaware," Brian laughed. "When Chthonian Soldier is destroyed by battle and I lose life points, you lose the life points too (B:6700-R:6700). That's not all. You attacked with your monster. That activates two of my face down cards, Coffin Seller (X2). Now when a monster is sent to your graveyard, you lose 300 life points. Now let's get back to your attack. Whenever you attack, my Gravekeeper's Servant forces you to send the top card of your deck to the graveyard. Go on, toss away the top card of your deck. Better hope it's not a monster because if it is, you'll lose 600 life points thanks to Coffin Seller."

Brian had let a grin appear on his face. Sure he had a long way to go to win the duel and of course there was the Ice King trying to make his way to him, but this duel would be Brian's. Tovee said to stall him. With Brian's dueling, that wasn't hard. Brian loved taking his time with his opponents, watching them suffer. That's what his deck is all about.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color="#0000FF"]'YOU HAVE MY SOUL CARD, BOY! AND AS I HAVE TOLD THAT BRAT DOWN THERE, EARTHBOUND IMMORTALS ARE USELESS AGAINST ME!'[/color] The Ice King swung his sword so that it was facing Brian's Earthbound immortal. Then his sword started to glow as the Ice King used the Spell ''Blizzard'' to freeze and destroy Brian's Earthbound Immortal. The ice sent it crashing into a building. [color="#0000FF"]'EVERYTHING I DO IS REAL! AND I AS SOON AS I GET MY SOUL CARD I WILL BE TRULY UNSTOPPABLE! I WILL TELL YOU BOTH A SECRET.' [/color]The Ice King also faced Rinzler, looking down at both the duelists due to his incredible height. [color="#0000FF"]'I AM AN ORIGINAL ONE! LONG AGO WHEN EGYPT WAS RULED BY PHAROAHS, SOMETHING HAPPENED. THE EGYPTION GODS REALEASED A BURST OF ENERGY IN EVERY DIRECTION CREATING A SERIES OF CREATURES KNOWN AS THE ORIGINAL ONES. THIS IS WHY I CAN ONLY BE STOPPED BY AN ORIGINAL ONE OR AN EGYPTIAN GOD CARD! BUT, NEITHER OF YOU ARE ATEM. GIVE ME MY SOUL CARD BOY!' [/color]The Ice King picked up Brian from his head with his one free hand, preparing his sword in the next.[color="#0000FF"] 'GIVE IT TO ME KNOW OR DIE! I WILL WAIT NO LONGER!!!'[/color]

Brian let fear show in his emotions for the first time in years. He was actually scared of this thing. The only thing was, that the card that he was looking for was about 45 miles away in a safe buried deep underground in their headquarters waiting for it's secrets to be unlocked.

"Tovee, I don't know if you can hear me," began Brian. "The card that he's looking for isn't with me. I don't know what to do."

Brian opened his eyes and saw the beasts mighty sword.

"I'm not the one who has what you're looking for." said Brian.

The Ice King slashed Tovee with the frozen blade. She couldn't help but scream in pain. Tovee had more than enough Life Points to take the assault, but the fact of the matter was that she had no choice.

[center][b]Tovee's LP: 4400 --> 400[/b][/center]

But just as she slipped into a coma and was about to fall over, Ruina Occasus took over her body and forced it to snap out of collapse. Now [i]it[/i] was in control of Tovee's body, and was ready to make Wesley pay for felling its master.

[color="#4B0082"]"FOOLISH MORTAL!!"[/color] Ruina's voice boomed, echoing through the mausoleum, [color="#4B0082"]"I am Ruina Occasus, one of the several Earthbound Immortals roaming these lands, and I have taken over my master's body as she is unable to continue this duel. Because of this, I shall offer no mercy. I draw!"[/color]

Ruina drew Tovee's next card, which in fact was The Bane of the Ice King. It was completely unaware of the short conversation between Tovee and Cecilia, and thus had no idea how the card got into Tovee's deck.

[color="#4B0082"]"Now, how did my master obtain this card, I wonder?"[/color] Ruina asked rhetorically, [color="#4B0082"]"No matter, I shall play it. I activate The Bane of the Ice King! Not only does this card force the activation of The Frozen Throne and The Frozen Netherworld, but it also allows me to draw 5 cards, and if one of those cards is an Earthbound Immortal, then I can Special Summon it immediately. And I'm afraid your luck's come to an end, because I summon myself in Attack Position!"[/color]

Ruina revealed itself, as a familiar-looking giant crocodile-like monster with yellow lines over its body. It roared in triumph and intimidation, for it was not a monster that would be to trifle with.

[center][b]Dinosaur-type/DARK/Level 10/3400 ATK/2450 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#4B0082"]"I then declare an attack directly onto your Life Points!"[/color] Ruina declared, [color="#4B0082"]DEMI ARMAGEDDON!![/color]

Ruina fired a beam of immense energy at Wesley.

Rinzler had frozen in his tracks, seeing the Ice King tower over them. He shook his head as he watched Brian being picked up, however, a duel was a duel, and he had to finish his turn. He took the top card of his deck and sent it into the graveyard slot. Sadly, it was a monster, one of his favorites. He looked on with sadness as his Magical Marionette was sent from his deck to his grave. And with his monster going to the gave, he felt a surge rocket through him, making him lose 600 life. He screamed a bit as his life went from 6700 to 6100. He stumbled back a bit but regained his composure, brushing his hair from his face. "My turn is over..." He shook his head, waiting to see what exactly would happen between the behemoth and Brian, not really sure what was going on.

[color="#808080"]'Noooooo!!!!!!!'[/color] Wesley yell as Demi-Armageddon struck him. Arthur's body launched flying into the sides of the crater and Wesley's spirit was on the floor, on his hands and knees. [color="#808080"]'It..it cannot BE!' [/color]Then the abyss that was the Frozen Netherworld closed. [color="#808080"]'My plan! It's ruined!'[/color] Overhearing this, the Ice King looked behind him. [color="#0000FF"]'YOU MAY NOT HAVE IT, BUT WHY DID MY SOUL CARD BEACON FROM YOUR DECK?'[/color] The Ice King sounded a lot less aggresive. [color="#0000FF"]'I APOLOGIZE, LET ME PLACE YOU DOWN.' [/color]The Ice King put down Brian and re-sheathed his sword. [color="#0000FF"]'AAH, I SEE.'[/color] The Ice King then realised that the Earthbound Immortal used a trick to keep the Ice King from the real duel. [color="#0000FF"]'VERY GOOD. NOW, IF YOU WILL, I MUST RETURN TO WESLEY, TO FIND OUT WHAT HE MEANT BY HIS...PLAN...' [/color]The Ice King began to proceed towards th crater. Arthur woke up and saw his father's ghost. 'Uhh...Father...you...lied to me...uuhh...' Arthur fainted. [color="#808080"]'Noooo!!! Why! Why! Why! My plan was perfect! PERFECT! How did this happen!!!'[/color] Just then, all of the damage, including the fissure, fixed itself and then Wesley spoke. [color="#808080"]'Its all over...'[/color]

Eric had ridden his duel runner for a long time now. Strangely he did not feel tired, partially because Xolotl had taken over him and had continued the trip while Eric regained his strength. Both of them stopped in a town in the middle of nowhere, deserted, torn down with hazy dark brown colors and pale tones that disturbed the eyes. Eric paid no attention to the annoyances and instead focused on finding a very important memento that he had left in the town. He walked all the way to the clearing of town square and noticed the small patch of dirt where he had buried the memento. He unearth a small box with his hands, opening it and taking the silver chain with a silver sun figure standing out. The metal seemed burned as it had dark patches all over the chain. He wore the chain and closed the box, burying it once more. [i][color="#FF0000"]It's been a few years, hasn't it? Since the incident.[/color][/i] "Yeah..."

[center][i]Flashback[/i]:[/center]

A large city setting with wooden structures and some tall skyscrapers. The people were about their business like every day. Eric (22-years-old) was in the center of the city park with several others.

"Alright! As you all know, we need money in order to build a new building for our university. To do this, we are going to be busy with a big summer event project so we can raise the money to start another new building!" Eric demonstrated his enthusiasm through his words, inspiring everyone around him. "Alright, everyone split into your teams! Today is the first day of the summer festivals and we are going to be busy!" The crowed roared and then dispersed. Everyone found themselves working hard in concession stands, food stands, games, dueling rings, etc! The city had become an entire spectacle to see.

[center][i]End of Flashback[/i][/center]

Eric opened his closed eyes and grasped the sun emblem in the chain. He made his way back to his runner and embarked for the town of Re'al once more.

Brian was calming down when The Ice King placed him back on the cliff. He returned to his duel. He knew that Tovee could take care of herself and it was up to Brian to finish his task.

"I draw," said Brian. "I summon another Chthonian Soldier in attack mode (1200/1400). Next I place one card facedown. Now I don't know about you, but I think we need a change in scenery. So to end my turn, I activate the Field Spell, Necrovalley. Now all Gravekeeper monsters gain 500 attack and defense points and no effects can be activated that involve the graveyard. It's your move now."

Rinzler let out a low growl as he watched his citadel come crashing down around him, replaced by a large wasteland. He drew his card, low and behold, his favorite Spellcaster, Endymion. "Fine...looks like I have to do this the hard way. I'll reduce my life by 1200 from offering my Apprentice and my Crusader so I can summon my Master Magician..." The two monsters on his side of the field were sent packing as a new dark beam of light emerged, revealing the Master Magician himself. "Now I ditch the last Spell card in my hand to activate my monsters ability. By discarding my Nightmare's Steelcage, I destroy your Soldier with Endymion's effect." A dark beam of light shot from the staff the magician held, destroying the soldier where it stood. "Seeing as I haven't attacked, Endymion! Attack him directly at the cost of the top card of my deck! Master Dark Light!" Endymion reeled his staff back and then slammed it forward, sending a dark wave towards where Brian stood. Rinzler took the top card of his deck, luckily it was a Spell card, and sent it to the grave.

Rinzler life total: 6100 -> 4900
Cards on the field: Endymion, 1 f/d s/t
Cards in hand: None

Endymion ATK: 2700

Brian's life points dropped to 4000.

"I'm not the only one that loses life points. Since you sacrificed two monsters to bring forth your mage, you lose 600 more life points thanks to Coffin Seller," said Brian. "Now I think I'll activate the Imperial Custom trap card. As long as this card is out on the field, you can't destory my continuous trap cards."

"Perfect," thought Brian. "I can keep this up all day. Even though my mission is complete, that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with this guy. He seems like a worthy opponent even though he isn't a signer or dark signer."

Rinzlers's eye narrowed as he smirked. "Yes I know. My life was already reduced apon summoning Endymion.." He chuckled as did his monster. "Now then, since i no longer have any cards in my hand...I will call it a turn. Your move mate." He smirked, waiting for Brian's next move. It was duels like this that actually ignited his passion for the game. He wanted more, no...he craved it, needed it.

(I showed it when Endymion was summoned.)

(B:4000-R:4300)

"As you wish," said Brian drawing his card. "I reveal the trap card Jar of Greed to draw the top card of my deck."

Brian analyzed his hand and knew this next move would be perfect.

"I summon Revival Jam in defense mode (1500/500)," said Brian. "To end my turn, I equip my new monster with Mist Body so he can't be destroyed in battle. Back to you."

Brian's hand was now empty, his spell and trap card zone was all filled up and now he had a monster to protect himself against that mage.

Rinzler's smirk deepened as instead of drawing, his hand went over his Graveyard slot. "Its a shame really....The fact that your Jam will only be revived if it's destroyed as a result of battle. Too bad I don't have to attack it to destroy it. My last attack sent my Magical Blast to the Graveyard from my deck, and now, instead of drawing, I return my Spell Card to my hand as per its effect." The Spell card pushed out from the Grave slot and Rinzler picked it up. "Now you see...Im faced with a dilema....Destroy your monster....or get rid of that pesky Spell card." He looked to his face down card. "Heh, nearly forgot about you...." He looked up to Brian as he smiled broadly. "I know what to do.... First, I'll send my Magical Blast to the Graveyard using Endymion's effect. You'r Mist Body wont help it survive this." He put the card back into the grave slot, watching it vanish. Endymion's staff pointed to the Jam, blasting it into oblivion. "Next, my Master Magician attacks you directly. Master Dark Light!" Again the magician reeled its staff back as Rinzler took his top card, which was a monster, causing him to loose 600 life, but it was worth it.

(Paused for reaction)

(B:4000-R:3700)
"If you think I'm letting you attack me twice with that magician, you're crazy," announced Brian. "I reveal the trap card Metal Reflect Slime. When this trap card is activated it becomes a monster that gets summoned in defense mode with 3000 defense points (0/3000). Proceed with your attack"

Brian let out a grin but on the inside he let out a sigh of relief.

"That was a close one," thought Brian. "With just one blast, he would have been able to take out more than half of my life points.

Eric was running his duel runner at top speed. The air was wisping through his body and sometimes even felt as if it was cutting him. He took no mind of that and instead focused on the town where he making his way to.

[center][i]Flashback[/i][/center]

Eric was on a concession stand handling all sorts of food with some other volunteers. "Order 21! Ready!" A young woman grasped her plate and said a kind "Thank-you" before going into her seat with the rest of the crowd. Eric was a bit sweaty from the heat of the grill, but he loved seeing the faces of everyone in harmony. It was a good feeling.

In another part of the town, a person began to plot his plan. He had left to the fuel tanks in the center of the city that were supplying the needed fuel to many of the cooking stands in the festival. In the main fuel valve he placed several mini-robotic explosives that made their way through the pipe lines of every stand. "And now it...begins."

Eric was exhausted and thirsty. "I'ma go get something to drink. You guys want anything?" One of his friends replied, "Nah! You go on ahead!"

Eric ran towards the vending machine when he noticed an odd clinking sound. He didn't know where it was coming from, but that soon became the least of his worries. The explosives detonated and with it they unleashed a war zone.

[center][i]End Flashback[/i][/center]

Rinzler smirked more as he chuckled. "I was banking on that happening. You triggered my face down spell, Smoke and Mirrors. With this spell, any time you activate a trap card that then gets treated as monster, I can half my magician's ATK, but also allow him to attack you directly."

Endymion's atk: 1350

"Endymion, bypass his monsters and continue your strike!" Rinzler smirked more as he crossed his arms. "I will admit though, this has been the most fun I have EVER had in a duel. There have been such a lack of skilled duelists these days." The magician continued his assault, sending the dark wave towards Brian still, watching it pass through his Slime Monster, and struck Brian directly. "The only draw back to this card, is I have to sacrifice 1000 of my life Points."

(R: 2700/ B: 2650)

[spoiler=Smoke and Mirrors][img]http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/2532/67047w.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

"Not bad," said Brian. "And I have to agree with you. This is an amazing duel and I too am having a lot of fun. But it's my draw."

Brian drew the top card of his deck and it was just what he needed.

"I activate the spell card Double Edged Sword," said Brian. "At the cost of every card in my hand you have to send the top 5 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Now let's get down to it. THROW OUT YOUR 5 CARDS! And let's not forget, for each monster, you lose 600 life points."

Rinzler's eyebrow shifted as he turned the first car. "Magical Dimension." Next the second card. "Magician's Circle." The the third card. "Blast Magician." Next the fourth card. "Magical Box." Lastly the fifth card. "Rapid Fire Magician. Out of those five cards, I lose 1200 of my life. However, you have thinned my deck, and for that I have to thank you." Rinzler cracked his neck, waiting for what would happen next.

(R: 1500/ B:2650)

Brian looked down onto his duel disk. There were no other moves for him to make.

"I end my turn Rinzler," Brian announced.

Brian's glances went back and worth between his duel disk and his opponent's field trying to reassure himself that everything he could possibly do was done. It was in fate's hands now. But Brian didn't like leaving things up to fate. He felt extremely nervous when something wasn't exact. Everything had to be just right.

Now that Wesley was defeated, Ruina Occasus focused on his just reward, the souls of Wesley and the Ice King, as well as any mortal that was foolish enough to draw near the cemetery. It drew in breath, with enough strength to create a vortex that would at its mouth. There was no way of escape, at least of which could even be seen as possible.

Meanwhile, although Cyrano's soul ad been drained, his cards were still strewn across the area where he fought Eric, along with his Duel Disk. Klayu picked them up and pocketed the vast majority in a seperate pocket. Only two were added to his main deck, Divine Emperor Zagam, Cyrano's Signer Dragon, and what seemed to be one support card for it.

[color="#FF8C00"]"I'll avenge your death, Cyrano,"[/color] Klayu whispered to himself, [color="#FF8C00"]"One way, or another,"[/color]

[color="#2F4F4F"]'NOOOO!!!'[/color] Wesley shreiked as the Earthbound Immortals breath took him. The Ice King caught his spectral hand. [color="#808080"]'My...my lord! But how!' [/color][color="#4169E1"]'I AM NOT AFFECTED BY AN EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL, WESLEY. I ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM A ORIGINAL ONE, AND THE EARTHBOUND DIDN'T DEFEAT ME.'[/color] [color="#2F4F4F"]'Have you come to save me, my lord?'[/color][color="#4169E1"] 'NO, WESLEY. YOU USED MY POWER AS A TOOL FOR WORLD CONQUEST. ALSO THIS DUEL HAS YOUR SOUL ON THE LINE, NOT MINE NOR ARTHUR'S, BUT YOURS. YOU MUST FACE THIS FATE ALONE. ALSO, YOU TREATED YOUR OWN FLESH AN BLOOD LIKE DIRT, AND THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE. FAREWELL WESLEY'[/color] [color="#2F4F4F"]'No! No! Please, m'lord! Pleas...aaaahhh!!!' [/color]The Ice King let go of Wesley. Wesley's soul was absorbed into Ruina Occasus' mouth and as he was swallowed a burst of white energy pulsed, signifying Wesley's end. Then the Ice King spoke [color="#4169E1"]'RUINA, FEED NO MORE. THE DEBT HAS BEEN PAYED AND YOU NEED NO LONGER TO BE HERE.' [/color]Arthur finally awoke. 'Huh? Where am I? Where are my cards? Who won?' [color="#4169E1"]'ARTHUR, WESLEY DUELED AND LOST. YOUR CARDS WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU SHORTLY, AS SOON AS I CALM DOWN THIS IMMORTAL.'[/color] 'What?! Why are you trying to reason with that soul-devouring beast?!' [color="#4169E1"]'BECAUSE, ARTHUR, I AM IN DEBT TO BOTH THIS CREATURE AND TOVEE. IF I DO NOT PAY IT OFF I CANNOT BE TRULY FREE.'[/color] The Ice King then cradled the unconcious Tovee and said [color="#4169E1"]'WOE MORTAL, YOUR PATH IS YOURS, MINE BE MINE, HOWEVER AS AN ORIGINAL IS IN DEBT, YOU SHALL RECEIVE A GIFT MOST DIVINE. NAME YOUR WISH, AND I SHALL GRANT IT'.[/color]

It was a long ride, but Eric had finally made it to the town of Re'al. The place was as torn down and empty as he had seen it. The few skyscrapers that were originally being built for the town to prosper into a grand city had come down. The landscape, scarred by burns and some skeletal remains, was nothing more than the crumbling remains of something long forgotten. Xolotl's voice echoed within the city's torn down walls as Eric voyaged into its streets. [i][color="#FF0000"]You've led quite the life haven't you? Caring, carefree, loving, comprehensive, and full of good virtues...[/color][/i] The wind blew silently through the walls, with it breaking loose pieces from several of the structures. [i][color="#FF0000"]And yet, with that grand life of yours, your town, your people, your friends and family, all succumbed to the acts of one man who only feared losing his own gains to the establishment and improvement of this town into a city.[/color][/i] "I know all too well the pain of losing everything one loves, everything one treasures most in this world." Eric tightened his grip. "I will find that man...and I will make him...[b] [font="Century Gothic"]pay...[/font][/b]"

[center][i]Flashback[/i][/center]

Explosions filled the ears of several people. Some were caught in them, perishing in few moments. The loud cracks had only erupted for about six seconds, and the entire city was already crumbling and smothered in unquenchable flames. The cries of distraught mothers, the helpless cries of frightened children, and the screams and screeches of everyone else whom had either lost someone or was caught in agony filled the city at the same time. Eric was far enough from the direct blasts and had been shielded by the refrigerated stands. His eyes were raped by terror. He was caught breathless as the people in fire tossed and scream in pain. He saw that several of his friends laid motionless in the ground, dead from the blasts that had caught them off guard. He screamed. All of this was too much to take in at once. He clenched his head as if to keep it from bursting from his own rush of emotions and memories that he thought were seemingly forgotten. Brief moments of things he and his friends had done over the years, the good times they had together had been silenced with their deaths. A child screamed close to Eric, which snapped him back into reality. She had tripped and a the ferris wheel ride began to tip over in her direction. "No..." Eric mindlessly raced to the child, who was paralyzed by fear. Eric rand as fast as he could, but it was no use. The ferris wheel crashed down and the impact blew Eric backwards onto the floor. He slowly got back up and glanced at where the child was. One of the carriages was in her location. As Eric got to his feet he rubbed his eyes, and then saw the child's hand, the only part of her now surely crushed body. Eric's eyes filled with tears. He fell on his knees and asked the world, "why...why is this...WHY?!" His question was answered with laughter. From within the flames an entity was laughing. Eric knew this was the source of the evil that had been unleashed. His sorrow had transmutated into an unquenchable anger and despite the hazards of the city and it's new found curtain of flames, he rushed towards the voice, unaware of the future his action would behold.

[center][i]Flashback too be continued[/i][/center]

Ruina stopped drawing breath the moment the Ice King finished his words. The promise of one wish seemed to please this Earthbound Immortal. But what could it possibly wish for? World domination was already drawing near, and at the rate the Dark Signers were going, the Signers were unlikely to stand a chance.

[color="#4B0082"]"Very well,"[/color] it decided on what to wish for, [color="#4B0082"]"I would like my master to be revived."[/color]

Meanwhile, Klayu didn't manage to get too far when he was stopped by a man, apparently another Dark Signer. This one seemed to be of a stocky build, with long brown hair and a short-bearded face. He wore a lavender-coloured blazer and pair of jeans. The blazer was short-sleeved on one side, revealing a snake-like mark on the man's arm.

[color="#000080"]"You've gone far enough, Klayu Coma,"[/color] the man shouted, [color="#000080"]"It's time to say goodnight!"[/color]

[color="#4169E1"]'VERY WELL!'[/color] The Ice King then froze the body of Tovee over, then a single ray of light breached the sky and shined on the icey shell, which caused this heavenly light to fire in many directions inside the shell. The shell broke and the Ice King placed Tovee back on the Ground. [color="#4169E1"]'RUINA OCCASUS, YOUR DECISION WAS RATHER CARING FOR SOMEONE OF YOUR CALIBUR. I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN SO WE MAY HAVE A RE-MATCH!' [/color]The Ice King chuckled and then turned to Arthur. [color="#4169E1"]'HERE ARE YOUR CARDS, ARTHUR! FAREWELL' [/color]The Ice King chuckled and turned into a single snowflake, whcih blew into the mist. 'Tovee!' Arthur went running over to see if Tovee was okay...

[i]'MOON! WERE ARE YA GALL!' [/i]Adelwolf yelled down alleyways and in old buildings, searching for his Silverback pup. [i]'Moon! There ya are! I told ya never to run outa my backpack in places we dont know! Aww, shucks, don't give me that puppy look! You...aww...garsh darn it, I cannae stay mad at you! Come on! Lets look for somewhere to eat! I'm starving and I bet you are to!' 'Rar! Rar Rar!' [/i]Moon barked gleefully as she was lifted into Adelwolf's backpack. He thought to himself [i]'Soon I wont carry her, she'll be carrying me! That will mean less fuel bills.' [/i]Adelwolf never let the situation bring him down, and with his sunny smile and friendly pup-in-pack, he set off to find food.

Tovee slowly stirred into conciousness, struggling to make sense of what happened since she slipped out of it.

[color="#800080"]"Where... am I?"[/color] she asked groggily

Meanwhile, Klayu stared down the Dark Signer. He had obviously known Klayu, somehow. But what was more important right now was why this guy had come here to this desolate place.

[color="#FF8C00"]"Who are you?"[/color] Klayu asked, [color="#FF8C00"]"And what do you want from me?"[/color]

[color="#000080"]"For your information, my name is Kun Stein,"[/color] the man introduced himself, [color="#000080"]"And your sister Tovee has sent me here specifically to hunt you down! Now that I've found you, though, there's no escape!"[/color]

Before Klayu could move, a familiar circle of blue flames surrounded both Stein and himself. Taking this as a challenge, Klayu activated his Duel Disk, which shuffled his Deck for him, as he drew 6 cards.

[color="#FF8C00"]"It's my first move, and I'll start by placing one monster in Defense Position,"[/color] Klayu placed a Monster Card horizontally and face-down on his Duel Disk. In doing so, the back of a card could be seen ahead of him.

[color="#FF8C00"]"I'll end my turn there for now,"[/color] Klayu declared.

[color="#000080"]"That's the best you can do?"[/color] Stein asked mockingly, [color="#000080"]"In that case, your end is near! DRAW!! And I'll begin by summoning Granadora in Attack Position! With this card, I can instantly put myself ahead of the game by increasing my own Life Points by 1000, no matter how it's summoned."[/color]

As soon as he summoned this horrendous looking monster, a soothing aura surrounded Stein as his Life Points increased by 1000. He was already ahead of the game... or so he thought.

[center][b]Reptile-type/WATER/Level 4/1900 ATK/700 DEF
Stein's LP: 8000 --> 9000[/b][/center]

[color="#000080"]"Granadora, attack that face-down!"[/color] Stein commanded. Granadora charged at the monster, which revealed itself to be a Pyramid Turtle, before destroying it somewhat effortlessly.

[center][b]Zombie-type/EARTH/Level 4/1200 ATK/1400 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Huh, I wanted you to do that,"[/color] Klayu stated, [color="#FF8C00"]"You attacked Pyramid Turtle, and since you destroyed it by battle, I can Special Summon any Zombie-type monster from my Deck, as long as it has no more than 2000 Defense Points. Skull Flame! Come on out!"[/color]

A robed humanoid being took Pyramid Turtle's place. Flames erupted from its shoulders, head and partway down its cape.

[center][b]Zombie-type/FIRE/Level 8/2600 ATK/2000 DEF[/b][/center]

[color="#000080"]"Alright, you win this round,"[/color] Stein muttered, [color="#000080"]"I finish with two face-downs! Your move..."[/color]

[spoiler=End of Turn 2 Statistics]Klayu's LP: 8000
Klayu's Hand: 5 cards
Klayu's Field: Skull Flame
Klayu's Graveyard: Pyramid Turtle
Removed From Play (Klayu's Side): N/A

Stein's LP: 9000
Stein's Hand: 3 cards
Stein's Field: Granadora, 2 face-down S/T's
Stein's Graveyard: N/A
Removed From Play (Stein's Side): N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cards Used by Both Players][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081021201014/yugioh/images/thumb/5/55/PyramidTurtleSDZW-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-PyramidTurtleSDZW-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081218230444/yugioh/images/thumb/7/77/GranadoraDR2-EN-C-UE.jpg/300px-GranadoraDR2-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090520205746/yugioh/images/thumb/8/87/SkullFlameWB01-EN-UR-UE.jpg/300px-SkullFlameWB01-EN-UR-UE.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Archived