New Dark World stuff

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1305654249' post='5215000']
Am I the only one noticed you could use [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gateway_to_Dark_World]Gateway[/url] to revive Ceruli and make the Opponent discard? [color="#FFFFFF"]Probobly not[/color]
+1s all day.
[/quote]
Sounds like the making of a hilarious and annoying Monarch Deck. o_0

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Testing Deck ATM
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/249855-avenger-world/

So to say of the new card
Grapha's Best quality is his discard effect which I found very Useful in removing s*** like Shien which I could have not killed otherwise
Field Spell is Good makes you forget of running the expensive Duality which isn't needed at all. Altought Deck is quite fast at drawing and I ended with 2 in hand at least twice which I didn't like...so maybe running 2 will be enough...will have to test
Snow is utterly Broken in the deck...XD it free +1s all the way and searchs whatever I need always.
Celry...is my love/hate guy..useful when I didn't have it...and when I do sometimes I couldn't profit of it...>_<

All in all DWs are good and consistent right now...and I LOVE IT

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1305659560' post='5215109']
Testing Deck ATM
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/249855-avenger-world/

So to say of the new card
Grapha's Best quality is his discard effect which I found very Useful in removing s*** like Shien which I could have not killed otherwise
Field Spell is Good makes you forget of running the expensive Duality which isn't needed at all. Altought Deck is quite fast at drawing and I ended with 2 in hand at least twice which I didn't like...so maybe running 2 will be enough...will have to test
Snow is utterly Broken in the deck...XD it free +1s all the way and searchs whatever I need always.
Celry...is my love/hate guy..useful when I didn't have it...and when I do sometimes I couldn't profit of it...>_<

All in all DWs are good and consistent right now...and I LOVE IT
[/quote]
You make my Day

:D

Does anyone have a link to Snow's art?
[color="#FFFFFF"]if it isn't incredible as his effect I'll shoot someone (besides myself)[/color]

Why exactly do people think Strategy is good?

It's like Hand Destruction in Trap form (in that both players must have 2 cards in hand, discard them, and draw 2), and yes, while it will trigger Dark World, the opponent can just negate it by discarding 1 card, so they'll only let this go if they hate the cards in their hand and need a certain draw, and even someone whose hand sucks will realize you're probably running Dark World and negate it for simplicity's sake.

Dark World have mandatory effects, so they won't miss the timing. The issue in the past is they must be discarded by EFFECTS not costs.

Celri is epic, but the fact it gets its effect when SSed by a Dark World card is a perk and a weakness in one. Special Summoning it by its own effect is epic, since you (the opponent) chooses what to discard for the effect, whereas cards like Dark Deal or whatever made it random. And SSing it by Gateway to Dark World will force an opponent's discard for advantage, which is nice, but probably won't happen much because there's better targets for Gateway. I can't recall other "Dark World" Special Summon effects, other than Grimoire (which is horrible).

Snow looks pretty cool.

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1305659699' post='5215115']
You make my Day

:D

Does anyone have a link to Snow's art?
[color="#FFFFFF"]if it isn't incredible as his effect I'll shoot someone (besides myself)[/color]
[/quote]

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110517135420/yugioh/images/thumb/2/2f/Snow%2CMagicianofDarkWorldSD20-JP.jpg/300px-Snow%2CMagicianofDarkWorldSD20-JP.jpg[/img][/center]
[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1305660395' post='5215128']
All the new cards are already on Dueling Network.

Enjoy your playtesting....
[/quote]

Doing it almost beated Six Sams...XD with first rought build and I'm refining it in the process
went 1-2 But guy with sams congratualtes me for crazy combo Draw did with 2 Snow in hand, Mjar, and Cdestruction

also Evilfusion got all my complains on Celri...also I did missed in one duel when I wanted to go into Shooting Star...

Also...Deck did it pretty good without haveing Synchroed a Single time....XD

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1305667644' post='5215442']
true it doesn't even needs to exceed thought...XD

Yet those Brio's may be helpful when needed
[/quote]

Yeah, I don't think one Glow-Up will hurt too much. Better to have the option than to not have it at all right?

So I've noticed Dark Worlds are one of the few decks that actually appreciate and possibly do better going second. It's hard to really get any advantage off of going first but second lets you pop your opponents Warnings/D-Prisons/Shi Ens with DWLs and Graphas while still doing what Dark World love to do. Also going second makes Gravekeepers pay for first turn Royal Tribute big time.

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1305669484' post='5215553']
Tyrus and Tour Guide with these :o!

Oh and FYI, DW is pro against Six Sams and GK's.
[/quote]
Broww is the only 3Star DW, and I wouldn't wanna use him with Tour Guide... but Tyrus ALL The way
Six Sams? Really?
GK? Obvi...

[quote name='Le Pierrot' timestamp='1305671100' post='5215620']
Also going second makes Gravekeepers pay for first turn Royal Tribute big time.
[/quote]
Can't wait

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1305671427' post='5215624']
Broww is the only 3Star DW, and I wouldn't wanna use him with Tour Guide... but Tyrus ALL The way
Six Sams? Really?
GK? Obvi...

Can't wait
[/quote]

Tour Guide acts like a Foolish Burial that takes a summon for the deck, pulling Broww and going into Revise Dragon with Tour Guide gives you a beatstick and is another way to plays with Gate live. It also can make Grapha plays live since you can return the Broww to your hand for later use while getting Grapha out in his place. And she'll never be a dead draw since she can get another copy of herself and feed Gate after Exceeding.

Before Snow many were big on using her for consistency, I don't know if I'd still run 3 of her but 1-2 could still make some intriguing plays in the deck.

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1305671427' post='5215624']
Six Sams? Really?
GK? Obvi...

Can't wait
[/quote]

Tour Guide acts like a Foolish Burial that takes a summon for the deck, pulling Broww and going into Revise Dragon with Tour Guide gives you a beatstick and is another way to plays with Gate live. It also can make Grapha plays live since you can return the Broww to your hand for later use while getting Grapha out in his place. And she'll never be a dead draw since she can get another copy of herself and feed Gate after Exceeding.

Before Snow many were big on using her for consistency, I don't know if I'd still run 3 of her but 1-2 could still make some intriguing plays in the deck.

[quote name='Le Pierrot' timestamp='1305671870' post='5215639']

[/quote]
You double posted... but okay, that makes good sence, I'll gave to shell out some major money now...

Archived