New Created Card Game *Looking for New Members*

FF Fan

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this should make you happy, Liquid: Your cards were actually pretty useful. :) At least some of them were, like Troll and Furry Trapper, and Low Blow, llusioned Victory, and Sorrow's Flight. It's burning power actually won against FF Fan in about 3/5 Duels we had, and the 2 I lost to had much more power behind their monsters (ATK and effect-wise). I'll be putting together a more beat-oriented Deck from your cards, so keep an eye out.

Here are the following changes to current cards.

[spoiler=updated cards]
|After - Porom the White Mage|0|FFDC|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|3||600|1450|When this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "After - Palom the Black Mage" from your Deck. Once per turn if you gain Life Points you can remove from play 1 monster on the field.|

|Martial Arts Master - Zell|85|FFDC|Warrior/Summoner/Effect|Water|4||1800|1700|Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Quetzalcoatl", or "Leviathan" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. When this card is Summoned you can toss a coin. * Heads: Double the Original ATK of this card. * Tails: Halve the Original ATK of this card.|

|Merchant HeroX Mog|312|FFDC|Fairy/Effect|Earth|3||1300|900|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending one "Mog" monster from your hand or the field to the Graveyard. Your opponent loses 400 Life Points each time he/she adds a card(s) to their hand except by drawing. You can give all cards in your hand to your opponent. Your opponent loses 500 Life Points for each card taken. If your opponent has more than 6 cards in their hand as a result of this effect, your opponent skips their next Draw Phase.|

|Dueler X Mog|309|FFDC|Fairy/Effect|Earth|3||1300|900|When this card is Summoned if your opponent has 3 or more cards in
their hand, you can pay 500 Life Points to look at your opponent's hand. Select 1 card in his/her hand. The selected card is placed on top of the opponent's Deck.|

|Chaos God of Discord|9|FFDC|Divine-Beast/Effect|Divine|12||5000|5000|This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card. This card cannot be Set. The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or Banished by the effects of Spell, Trap, and Level 6 and below Effect Monster Cards. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot attack during the turn this effect is activated.|

|Cosmos Goddess of Harmony|300|FFDC|Divine-Beast/Effect|Divine|12||4800|4800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card. This card cannot be Set. The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or removed from play by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Level 7 and below Monster cards. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. You can decrease the ATK and DEF of this card to increase your Life Points by half of the amount decreased. This card cannot attack during the turn that either effect is used.|

|Chef's Knife|470|FFDC|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a "Tonberry" monster. When the equipped monster attacks and destroys a monster(s) inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points and the monster(s) is removed from play instead of sent to the Graveyard.|

|Cid of the Lufaine|400|FFDC|Warrior/Effect|Earth|2||400|400|When this card is Special Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Airship" monster from your Deck. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard you can add 1 "Garland the 1st Evil" to your hand from your Deck.|

|Dr. Unne|366|FFDC|Warrior/Effect|Earth|2||350|350|Once during your turn you can select 1 face-down Spell or Trap card that your opponent controls. Declare either Spell or Trap. The selected card is flipped face-up. If you called it correctly then you can add 1 Spell or Trap card from your Deck or removed from game to your hand. If you called it wrong then the Set card is activated (unless it requires a condition) and you lose 500 Life Points.|

|Lamia|153|FFDC|Reptile/Effect|Dark|4||1300|1300|When this card is Summoned toss a coin. *Heads select 1 monster that your opponent controls. When this card is selected as an attack target the selected monster is attacked instead. Once per turn you can select 1 monster that your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot attack or change Battle Position as long as this card is face-up on the field and increase your opponent's Life Points by 300 during each of his/her Standby Phases.|

|White Hare|0|FFDC|Beast/Effect|Light|2||300|700|This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control another LIGHT monster. Once per turn if you gain Life Points you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up Effect Monster on the field.|
|White Mage|4|FFDC|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|3||600|1400|Increase your Life Points by 500 during each of your Standby Phases. Each time that you gain 800 or more Life Points you can negate the increase to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard.|
|White Robe|333|FFDC|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||All monsters you control become LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monsters and gain the following effect: Increase your Life Points by 200 during each of your Standby Phases.|[/spoiler]

Will update the set when new submissions are made. I only added 1 card so far. Note is a TCG card.
[spoiler=Quill Pen]
[url="http://imageshack.us/f/217/quillpenofgulldos.gif/"]http://imageshack.us...nofgulldos.gif/[/url]
|Quill Pen of Gulldos|58|GENF|Spell Card|Spell|||||Target 2 WIND monsters in your Graveyard and 1 card on the field; shuffle both of those first 2 targets into your Deck and return the other to the hand.|[/spoiler]

posting the start of my extra deck, plus anything i thought of. will post rest later.
[spoiler=Written Cards]
The Third Option
Normal Trap
Effect: Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed. send 2 Trap cards in your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck or hand.

Trapper Knight
Warrior/XYZ/Effect/Dark/1 star
250/450
Effect: 2 Lvl 1 monsters
Once per turn, discard 1 card in your hand. Then you may search your Deck for a Trap card and add it to your hand. Pay 2000 life points to Tribute this card; add all Trap cards from your Graveyard to your hand. (This effect is not activated if used for a Synchro, XYZ or Tribute summon) Your hand must not exceed 8 cards.

Trapper Sorcerer
Spellcaster/XYZ/Effect/Dark/3 stars
1450/1300
Effect: 2 Lvl 3 monsters
Once per turn, send 1 Trap card from your Deck to the Graveyard. During your next Standby Phase, select 1 card from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. while this card remains on the field, each time Trap cards are sent to the Graveyard, the controller draws 1 card.

Trapper Psychic
Psychic/XYZ/Effect/Dark/3 stars
1500/1200
When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 Set card on the field. If it is a Trap card, draw 1 card. pay 1000 life points to reveal 1 Trap card in your hand; then you can Tribute this card to activate all Set Trap cards you control (ignoring any rule or effect), then Set 1 card from your hand. your opponent takes no damage from card effects, until the End Phase.

Limit Trapper
Machine/XYZ/Effect/Dark/4 stars
1700/1200
Effect: 2 Lvl 4 monsters
While this card remains on the field, when Trap cards are activated, the owner draws 1 card.

Trapper Hoarder
Fiend/XYZ/Effect/Dark/1 star
200/100
Effect: 2 Lvl 1 "Trapper" monsters
Once per turn, Tribute 1 monster you control. add 1 Trap card from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, pay 2000 life points to Special Summon 1 "Trapper" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. This card cannot be Banished by any card effect. If this card is in your Graveyard and you control a "Trapper" monster, Tribute that card to Special Summon this monster. This effect can only be used once per Duel.

Edit:

Trapper Torturer
100/150
Once per turn, detach 1 material from this card; This card cannot be destroyed by battle, until the End Phase.
When this card has no materials, you can Tribute this card to Inflict 500 damage to your opponents life points for each Trap card in your Graveyard. This effect is not activated if used for a XYZ, Synchro, Fusion, or Tribute Summon.

Trapper Sniper
Warrior/XYZ/Effect/Dark/1 star
200/200
Effect: 2 Lvl 1 "Trapper" monsters
While this card remains on the field, if you or your opponent activates a Trap card, inflict 500 damage to your opponents life points. By detaching all materials from this card, select 1 Set Trap card you control; When it is activated, inflict 1000 damage to your opponents life points.

Demented Trapper
Fiend/XYZ/Effect/Dark/3 stars
1400/1200
Once per turn, discard 1 Trap card from your hand to the Graveyard; inflict 1000 damage to your opponents life points. If you have 4 or more Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Tribute this card add 2 cards from your Graveyard to your hand.

Gem Trapper
0/100
When this card is Summoned, pay 4000 life points to negate the activation of any card effect activated by your opponent, until the End Phase. Then you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Trapper" monster of the same level as this card from your Extra Deck. Equip this monsters materials to the Summoned monster.
[/spoiler]

Well Liquid, a beating Deck made from your Trappers was a unanimous success. However, that may have been due to a bit of over-powering of your cards. Some monsters like Mecha Beast were able to activate extremely powerful effects, simply due to the ignoring of activation requirements. (Unless I supremely screwed up, they are separate from "effect", which is what's activated.)

For example, I was able to equip a Gemini Trap Hole (It destroys monsters your opponent controls if a Gemini monster has been destroyed) to The Trapmaster; due to this, he was able to single-handedly disable any retaliation since I had a Scrap-Iron Scarecrow. Every turn, until he Heavy-ed the field to destroy it through effect, I could wipe FF's field clean with Gemini Hole's effect, since only the effect was activated with the 1000 Life Point loss. It is my belief that The Trapmaster should be Limited, or preferably Semi-Limited since he is somewhat fragile. (I think I only had 1 in the whole Deck...)

Mecha Beast should have a larger cost attached if you activate a card you control. However, this may simply be due to his tandem use with Troll Trapper. Cards such as Trick Hole and Trap of Darkness (the latter activates a Trap from your Grave with a 1000 lp cost, but that cost is ignored) could cause large profit, especially with Troll.

Old Creator, who basically negates any Trap Card, also prevents you from being harmed in any way by testing your opponent's S&T Field with Mecha Beast and his like. Still though, this is mostly due to tandem use. Perhaps the cost for Mecha could be raised slightly, as well as a larger cost being attached to Old Creator if the negated Trap Card was activated by a monster effect.

That's all I can think of for now, unless FF Fan has anything to add. Also, from what I see of the XYZs you've made, they don't really supply what you'd be using them for. A normal Trapping Deck would be mostly based around having a large number of Traps, so to have enough monsters to make Xyz-ing usable probably signals that you want some raw lp-damaging power. (Think a slightly upgraded Troll, since he's pretty much the ace card.) The only ones I'd actually see using are Limit Trapper and Sorceror, since they make a good draw engine. You also know that Xyz "Rank" doesn't follow the same stat rules as Levels, correct?

[quote name='LiquidDJ11' timestamp='1315871955' post='5510751']
ok, add an lp cost of 500 or a 1000 to the effects that can be OP'd
yah i agree with the XYZ, i shall add some more soon.
[/quote]
Alright. I'll be making Old Creator need another 500 lp if the Trap was activated by card effect, and Mecha Beast requires 1000 lp to activate a card you control (cost-less if your opponent controls it). That sound good? [s]Trapmaster's Limiting can only be handled by FF, so *hint hint*[/s] I see you did it already. I'll code Liquid's existing Xyzs tonight, and I shall await your further additions to that element.

Alright. If you could go through some of the monsters you have (at least these Xyzs) and point out which, if any, effects should be made optional, that would be great.

[spoiler=Codes]|The Third Option|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed. Send 2 Trap cards in your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Deck or hand.|
|Trapper Knight|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||250|450|2 Lvl 1 monsters Once per turn, you can discard 1 card in your hand. Then you may search your Deck for a Trap card and add it to your hand. You can pay 2000 life points to Tribute this card and add all Trap cards from your Graveyard to your hand. Your hand must not exceed 8 cards with this card.|
|Trapper Sorcerer|0|2AHDJ|Spellcaster/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|3||1450|1300|2 Lvl 3 monsters Once per turn, you can pay 600 Life Points to send 1 Trap card from your Deck to the Graveyard. During your next Standby Phase, select 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard (except the discarded card) and add it to your hand. While this card remains on the field, each time Trap cards are sent to the Graveyard, the controller draws 1 card, then discards 1 card.|
|Trapper Psychic|0|2AHDJ|Psychic/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|3||1500|1200|2 Lvl 3 monsters When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 Set card on the field. If it is a Trap card, draw 1 card. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points to reveal 1 Trap card in your hand; then you can Tribute this card to activate all Set Trap cards you control (ignoring any rule or effect), then Set 1 card from your hand. Your opponent takes no Effect Damage until the End Phase of this turn.|
|Limit Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Machine/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1200|2 Lvl 4 monsters While this card remains on the field, when Trap cards are activated, the owner can discard 1 card to draw 1 card. If you control the Trap Card, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead of discarding for this effect.|
|Trapper Hoarder|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||200|100|2 Lvl 1 "Trapper" monsters Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control. add 1 Trap card from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, you can pay 2000 life points to Special Summon 1 "Trapper" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. This card cannot be Banished by card effects. If this card is in your Graveyard and you control a "Trapper" monster, you can Tribute 1 "Trapper" monster you control to Special Summon this monster. This effect can only be used once per Duel.|
|Trapper Torturer|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||100|150|2 Lvl 1 monsters Once per turn, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and this card cannot be destroyed by battle until the End Phase. When this card has no Xyz Materials, you can Tribute this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points for each Trap Card in your Graveyard.|
|Trapper Sniper|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||200|200|2 Lvl 1 "Trapper" monsters While this card remains on the field, if you or your opponent activates a Trap card, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points. By detaching all Xyz Materials from this card, you can select 1 Set Trap card you control; When it is activated, inflict 1000 damage to your opponents life points.|
|Demented Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|3||1400|1200|2 Lvl 3 monsters Once per turn, you can Banish 1 Trap card in your hand to inflict 1000 damage to both player's life points. If you have 4 or more Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Tribute this card to add 2 Trap or Level 4 or lower Monsters Cards from your Graveyard to your hand.|
|Gem Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||0|100|2 Lvl 1 monsters When this card is Summoned, you can pay 4000 life points to negate the activation of any card effect activated by your opponent, until the End Phase. Then you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Xyz "Trapper" monster of the same Rank as this card from your Extra Deck. Attach this monster's Xyz Materials to the Summoned monster.|[/spoiler]

I noticed that Third Option would be a little op to allow the SSing of pretty much any card from your Deck or hand, so I nipped that bud by making it Lvl 3 or lower. Hope you don't mind.

[quote name='LiquidDJ11' timestamp='1315946518' post='5512613']
Third Option: thats fine, although its not what i had originally thought
Effect Optional:
Gem Trapper
Trapper Sorcerer
Demented Trapper
Sniper Trapper (the remove all materials effect)
Trapper Knight
Trapper Hoarder
Trapper Psychic (i noticed that i did not add the "Once" to its 2nd effect, add that)
ok got it.
[/quote]

Not sure what you mean by not thinking of that with Third Option. Are all their effects made optional?

Archived