New Created Card Game *Looking for New Members*

FF Fan

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I meant something like this effect:
|Old Creator|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/Fusion/XYZ/|Earth|4||2100|1400|2 Level 4 monsters. Once per turn, you can negate the effect of a Trap Card that targets only this card and destroy the card OR you can detach all materials from this card or pay 500 Life Points to negate the activation and effect of an opponents Trap Card that affects "Trapper" monsters you control and destroy the card. If the negated effect was activated by a Spell or Monster effect, you lose 500 Life Points.|

Set file has been updated.
Images for existing/new cards

FFIX
[url="http://www.4shared.com/photo/u2p64FCY/GrandDragon.html"]http://www.4shared.c...randDragon.html[/url]

FFDC
[url="http://www.4shared.com/photo/gQFE6J1Y/machinamaw.html"]http://www.4shared.c...machinamaw.html[/url]

ZLD
Link, Hero of Time
[url="http://i.imgur.com/BS5iD.gif"]http://i.imgur.com/BS5iD.gif [/url]
Queen Gohma
[url="http://i.imgur.com/ZrbxX.gif"]http://i.imgur.com/ZrbxX.gif[/url]

ok i am back. i see you have been editing mecha and old creator. might be posting a new set soon, if you want
EDIT: also, can you post all cards in final draft, so to speak? id like to see the deck(s) and the cards.
EDIT: the cards i would be posting are written, and you can find them in this link.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/263400-dark-galaxy/page__pid__5525796#entry5525796

[quote name='LiquidDJ11' timestamp='1316392551' post='5524777']
EDIT: also, can you post all cards in final draft, so to speak? id like to see the deck(s) and the cards.
[/quote]

[spoiler=Liquid's cards]
|Fury Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Beast/Effect|Fire|4||1700|1400|When this card is Summoned and if your opponent controls any monsters, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If your opponent has any Set cards pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 Set card. If your opponent controls neither, draw 1 card. If it is a Trap Card you must Set it this turn.|
|Mecha Beast|0|2AHDJ|Machine/Effect|Earth|5||1800|1200|Once per turn, while this card is on the field you can select 1 Set card on the field. If you control the selected card, pay 500 Life Points if it is a Trap Card activate its effect (ignoring any conditions) and add it to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. If it is a FLIP monster destroy this card and activate its effect. If it is a Normal or Effect Monster return it to its original position(its effect is not activated). If a monster(s) your opponent controls is destroyed by the activated effect, you lose 500 life points. If your opponent takes Effect Damage from the activated effect, destroy this card.|
|Old Creator|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/Fusion/XYZ/Effect|Earth|4||2100|1400|2 Level 4 monsters. Once per turn, you can negate the effect of a Trap Card that targets only this card and destroy the card OR you can detach all materials from this card or pay 500 Life Points to negate the activation and effect of an opponents Trap Card that affects "Trapper" monsters you control and destroy the card. If the negated effect was activated by a Spell or Monster effect, you lose 500 Life Points.|
|The Trapmaster|0|2AHDJ|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|4||1600|1200|Destroy any Equip Magic cards equipped to this card not equipped by this cards effect. Once per turn, you must select 1 Set card in you or your opponents Spell and Trap Card Zone. It is then treated as a Equip Spell Card and equip to this card. If it is a Spell Card, destroy this card. If there are no cards in either player's Spell and Trap Card Zones, destroy this card. Once per turn, pay 1000 life points to activate the effect of an Equip Spell Card equipped to this card by its own effect. If it is a card that targets a monster on your opponent's side of the field, destroy this card. If this card has more then 4 equipped cards, destroy this card.|
|Trap Mage|0|2AHDJ|Spellcaster/Effect|Earth|2||600|1000|Once per turn while this card is in your hand and you control a Set Trap Card, you can reveal this card and pay 1000 Life Points to activate a Set Trap Card you control (ignoring any rules or conditions). When a Trap Card you control is destroyed discard this card.|
|Winged Horror|0|2AHDJ|Winged Beast/Spirit/Effect|Dark|4||1200|1900|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand at the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. You can Tribute this card to negate the activation and effect of an opponent's Trap Card and then you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.|
|Emergency Trap|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Pay 2000 Life Points. Activate the effect of a Trap Card from your Deck.|
|Trick Hole|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select 2 cards in your Graveyard and return then to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.|
|Pot of Traps|0|2AHDJ|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card. Add 1 Normal Trap Card to your hand from your Deck.|
|Trap Egg|0|2AHDJ|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn you can activate one of the following effects: * Discard 1 card: Select 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard and Set it on your side of the field. * Select 1 card on the field. It can only be destroyed by a Trap Card until the End Phase. If it is a Monster Card it cannot declare an attack until the End Phase. * This card is treated as a Trap card, until the End Phase. Until the End Phase if this card were to be destroyed, destroy 1 other card on the field instead.|
|Trap Phobia|0|2AHDJ|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Discard 1 card: Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards except by the effect of a Spell or Effect Monster Card.|
|Trap Repair|0|2AHDJ|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card: Select 1 Trap Card from either player's Graveyard and add it to your hand.|
|Trap Shot|0|2AHDJ|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||If you activate a Trap Card select it, then you can activate this card from your hand (ignoring any rules). The selected Trap Card is returned to your Deck after it resolves.|
|Curse of Power|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||This card can only be activated when your opponent Summons a lvl 5 or higher monster. This card is then treated as an Equip Spell Card. Equip this card to the Summoned monster. The equipped monster cannot declare an attack.|
|Brute Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Dark|1||400|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 face-up Defense Position monster you control. Once per turn, discard 1 card; until the End Phase, your opponent cannot declare an attack against monsters on your side of the field whose effect targets trap cards on the field or in you or your opponents hand or Deck.|
|Early Bird|0|2AHDJ|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 monster you control. The selected monster must attack and it must attack first this turn. If that card is destroyed by battle or destroys a card by battle, search your Deck for a Trap card and Set it.|
|Energy Steal|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a monster your opponent controls activates an effect that does not target a card on your opponents side of the field. Negate the effect, then activate that effect it as if it was on your side of the field.|
|Hidden Rage|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Pay 500 life points and Select 1 monster you control. The selected monster cannot be destroyed this turn.|
|Illusioned Victory|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when you would take 1000 or more damage from a card effect or attack. Negate the effect or attack and destroy that card.|
|Low Blow|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||This card can only be activated when a monster you control is attacked or declares a attack. Select 1 monster you control. The selected monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the End Phase of this turn.|
|Flex, Trapper Mage|0|2AHDJ|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|2||500|1000|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 face-up "Trap Mage" you control. While this card is on the field, Spell and Monster Effects cannot be activated, except this card.|
|Raging Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||300|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned from your hand by Banishing 1 card you control and 1 card in your hand. This card is unaffected by card effects. Once per turn, pay 500 life points to select 1 Set card you control. The selected card cannot be attacked and/or have its effect(s) negated until the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect. That card cannot declare an attack during the turn where you activate this card's effect.|
|Reborn Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Zombie/Effect|Dark|1||200|300|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 Fiend or Beast-Warrior monster you control. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. Once per turn, pay 1000 life points to add 1 Normal Trap Card from your deck to your hand. That card cannot be Set this turn.|
|Safeguard|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||You must Tribute 1 lvl 4 or lower monster you control to activate this card. Until your opponents next End Phase, Trap cards (except this card) on your side of the field cannot be negated.|
|Sniper Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/Effect|Dark|1||350|350|This card can only be Summoned by Tributing a "Trapper" monster you control. You take no battle damage from battles involving this card. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Trapper" monster you control to inflict 2000 points of Effect Damage to your opponent. If this cards effect would reduce your opponent's life points to 0, draw 1 card instead.|
|Sorrow's Flight|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||This card can only be activated when a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK is higher than that of the destroyed monster.|
|Terror Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||100|200|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Set by Banishing 1 card in your hand. When this card is flipped face-up, discard 1 card to select 1 Trap card in your Graveyard and Set it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle if it was face-down during the start of the Battle Phase. During the End Phase of a turn where this card was Flip Summoned, you can pay 500 life points to flip this card into face-down Defense Position.|
|Trickster Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||200|100|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing a Level 3 or 4 monster you control. Once per turn, you can pay 500 life points to treat this card as a Continuous Trap Card and is placed face-up in you Spell and Trap zone. While this card is a Monster Card, Trap cards cannot be negated by your opponent. If this card is a Continuous Trap Card, monsters you control gain 300 ATK while it is face-up on the field.|
|Troll Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/Gemini/Effect|Dark|4||1800|1150|This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: *When you or your opponent activates a Trap Card, inflict 750 points of Effect Damage to your opponent's life points.|
|The Third Option|0|2AHDJ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed. Send 2 Trap cards in your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Deck or hand.|
|Trapper Knight|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||250|450|2 Lvl 1 monsters Once per turn, you can discard 1 card in your hand. Then you may search your Deck for a Trap card and add it to your hand. You can pay 2000 life points to Tribute this card and add all Trap cards from your Graveyard to your hand. Your hand must not exceed 8 cards with this card.|
|Trapper Sorcerer|0|2AHDJ|Spellcaster/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|3||1450|1300|2 Lvl 3 monsters Once per turn, you can pay 600 Life Points to send 1 Trap card from your Deck to the Graveyard. During your next Standby Phase, select 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard (except the discarded card) and add it to your hand. While this card remains on the field, each time Trap cards are sent to the Graveyard, the controller draws 1 card, then discards 1 card.|
|Trapper Psychic|0|2AHDJ|Psychic/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|3||1500|1200|2 Lvl 3 monsters When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 Set card on the field. If it is a Trap card, draw 1 card. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points to reveal 1 Trap card in your hand; then you can Tribute this card to activate all Set Trap cards you control (ignoring any rule or effect), then Set 1 card from your hand. Your opponent takes no Effect Damage until the End Phase of this turn.|
|Limit Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Machine/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1200|2 Lvl 4 monsters While this card remains on the field, when Trap cards are activated, the owner can discard 1 card to draw 1 card.|
|Trapper Hoarder|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||200|100|2 Lvl 1 "Trapper" monsters Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control. add 1 Trap card from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, you can pay 2000 life points to Special Summon 1 "Trapper" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. This card cannot be Banished by card effects. If this card is in your Graveyard and you control a "Trapper" monster, you can Tribute 1 "Trapper" monster you control to Special Summon this monster. This effect can only be used once per Duel.|
|Trapper Torturer|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||100|150|2 Lvl 1 monsters Once per turn, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and this card cannot be destroyed by battle until the End Phase. When this card has no Xyz Materials, you can Tribute this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points for each Trap Card in your Graveyard.|
|Trapper Sniper|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||200|200|2 Lvl 1 "Trapper" monsters While this card remains on the field, if you or your opponent activates a Trap card, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points. By detaching all Xyz Materials from this card, you can select 1 Set Trap card you control; When it is activated, inflict 1000 damage to your opponents life points.|
|Demented Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|3||1400|1200|2 Lvl 3 monsters Once per turn, you can Banish 1 Trap card in your hand to inflict 1000 damage to both player's life points. If you have 4 or more Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Tribute this card to add 2 Trap or Level 4 or lower Monsters Cards from your Graveyard to your hand.|
|Gem Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Fiend/XYZ/Fusion/Effect|Dark|1||0|100|2 Lvl 1 monsters When this card is Summoned, you can pay 4000 life points to negate the activation of any card effect activated by your opponent, until the End Phase. Then you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Xyz "Trapper" monster of the same Rank as this card from your Extra Deck. Attach this monster's Xyz Materials to the Summoned monster.|
|Flame Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Pyro/Effect|Fire|4||1800|1000|This card cannot declare an attack if there are 2 or less Trap cards in your Graveyard. When this card declares an attack, you must select 1 Trap card in your Graveyard and add it to your Deck.|
|Guardian Trapper|0|2AHDJ|Warrior/Gemini/Effect|Dark|4||1700|300|This card is treated as a Normal monster when it is Summoned. You can Summon it again to treat it as an Effect monster with this effect(s): While this card remains on the field, your opponent must pay 500 life points each time he activates a card effect that would target a Trap card you control. inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time a Trap card on the field is sent to the Graveyard.|[/spoiler]

The decks I've been using are in my other post. By the way FF, I had forgotten to post the last 2 Trappers he added. Make sure to get Flame and Guardian from the bottom of the codes.

Well, we had a slight problem testing the Uria/Trappers. It would seem some cards were left out, so I can't say I feel good about its result. However, we did make a few changes to Bass.EXE(and perhaps GS, you tell me):
EXE: "This card cannot be Banished or sent to the Graveyard by a card effect." We removed this effect: "When this card destroys an opponent's monster it gains ATK equal to the destroyed monster's Level x100." Also, to prevent confusion, his Type and Attribs are only applied on the field, and you have to discard 2 cards to use his 2nd to last effect. That all would look like this:

|Bass.EXE|0|MMZ|Warrior/NetNavi/Effect|Earth|8||2900|2400|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dr. Cossak" or by Tributing 2 Level 7 or higher NetNavi monsters. This card's Attribute is also treated as a DARK and LIGHT while it is face-up on the field. This card's Type is also treated as Fiend while it is face-up on the field. This card loses 200 ATK for each monster you control, except this card. This card cannot be Banished or sent to the Graveyard by card effects. Once per turn, you can discard 2 card to destroy all Level 3 or lower monsters on the field. This card cannot be equipped with a "Battle Chip" Equip Spell Card unless you control a NetOp monster. You can only control 1 "Bass.EXE".|

GS: I just wanted to make sure you were good with him too:

|Bass.EXE - GS|0|MMZ|Warrior/Fusion/NetNavi/Effect|Dark|9||3300|2600|"Bass.EXE" + "Gospel" This card can only be Fusion Summoned by Banishing the above Fusion Material Monsters. (You do not use Polymerization.) This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. This card's Type is also treated as Fiend. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to destroy all Level 6 or lower monsters on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Tribute 1 Level 6 or lower monster from your side of the field or your hand to add 1 "Bass.EXE" from your Graveyard or Banished Zone to your hand.|

Personally, I think the first effect is a bit too weak for the difficulty of summoning him. It says he can't be destroyed by card effects, which is actually weaker than the original's protection.

Also, we changed Onion Knight to gaining only 500 ATK with each Level boost. I also had another suggestion: to prevent abuse of Growth Egg/Level Up on him, I think he shouldn't be able to gain Levels outside his own effect if he's Level 6 or higher.

I still can't figure out why Old Creator won't show up. I was thinking it had something to do with his XYZ/Fusion code, but I changed him back to just being an Effect Monster and it's still not showing up. What were the others that didn't show up?

As for Bass.EXE I don't see a reason for you to add an additional card for his destroy all Level 3 and below effect. It's not powerful enough to warrant.

I guess I could limit Level Up and Growth Egg on him, but now it'll take forever for him to reach Level 12 and to also consider he would get reset by stuff like Book of Moon, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Dischord, or being destroyed or banished.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1316519556' post='5528316']
I still can't figure out why Old Creator won't show up. I was thinking it had something to do with his XYZ/Fusion code, but I changed him back to just being an Effect Monster and it's still not showing up. What were the others that didn't show up?

[b]The others were actually TCG cards. I was using a release of Custom and Wrath that were erased. I also can't see Creator, even with changing him.[/b]

As for Bass.EXE I don't see a reason for you to add an additional card for his destroy all Level 3 and below effect. It's not powerful enough to warrant.

[b]Ah. alright. Just an idea.[/b]

I guess I could limit Level Up and Growth Egg on him, but now it'll take forever for him to reach Level 12 and to also consider he would get reset by stuff like Book of Moon, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Dischord, or being destroyed or banished.

[b]Level 6 brings him to 2700. That's hard enough to take out without a fairly big play, and he'd be no less defenseless at Level 12. Plus, I don't see Dischord becoming too much of a staple, and I haven't seen much use from Compulsory either.[/b]
[/quote]

For the TCGs. I deleted copies of cards I made because if you remember back when I first started this. It was all CCG cards with a few TCGs. Now that we have to use the TCG YVD program, I don't see the point of keeping copies of the same card. Did you do a search on that card, because even with those gone there should still be the ones left in TCG?

Actually a lot of people use Compulsory Evacuation Device. I don't use it probably as much as I should. People use it not only to get rid of high atk monsters they use it for freeing up the field, getting rid of an annoying effect of a monter, re-using a monster's effect, negating attacks, making a player waste synchro/xyz material, saving a monster from a card effect like Dark Hole or something.

If I made Dischord a quick-play it would be great against meta decks since they mostly rely on synchros and xyzs. I would screw up with their synchronizing and xyz summoning. Play it when an opponent is about synch for probably Trishula, make their Level 3 Tuner a 2 and they would either be able not to synchro for that turn or choose a weaker synchro/xyz to summon and one that will probably not even go with what they were planning to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Sorry, I've been busy/tired the past few days. I have the leftover cards (mostly the Viruses) from my last Battle Network submission, plus a small number of other support cards to make Navis more consistent. They'll be posted below. I have a big update of cards to make Mega Man.EXE much better as a Deck focus, and many of the new Battle Programs from the SF topic. Might want to prepare for that by changing all existing instances of "Battle Chip" to "Battle Program".

[spoiler=Viruses and Support]
|NetNavi Arena|0|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||When this card is activated, "NetNavi" monsters on the field are returned to their respective owner's hands. "NetNavi" monsters can be Normal Summoned or Set from the hand and can declare an attack, regardless of their effects. (Except "Bass.EXE" or monsters wih "Mega Man.EXE in their card name, excluding "Mega Man.EXE".) "NetOp" monsters cannot declare an attack while their controller also controls a face-up "NetNavi" monster. Once per turn, a player can pay 400 Life Points to add 1 Level 4 or lower "NetNavi" monster from their Graveyard to their hand. The controller of this card pays 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases. If they do not, destroy this card and all face-up NetNavi monsters.|
|Virus World|0|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Both players can Normal Summon up to 2 Virus monsters from their hand or Special Summon 1 from their Graveyard, except "Cybeast Gregar", "Cybeast Falzar", or "Gospel", during their Main Phase, regardless of Monster effects. The controller of this card must pay 800 Life Points during each of their End Phases. If they do not, destroy this card and all Virus monsters on the field.|

|Color Man.EXE|0|MMZ|Fairy/NetNavi/Effect|Light|4||1500|1800|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a NetOp monster. When this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field, Special Summon 2 "Color Tokens" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 800) to your side of the field in Defense Position. The "Color Tokens" cannot be used as Tribute for a Tribute Summon. Increase this card's DEF by 100 points for each "Color Token" on your side of the field. When this card would be destroyed by battle, Tribute 1 "Color Token" to negate the attack and switch the opponent's monster to Defense Position.|
|Anaconda|0|MMZ|Reptile/Virus/Effect|Earth|3||1400|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Snake Tokens" (Reptile-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side of the field. The "Snake Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card would be removed from the field, you can change the target of the effect or attack to 1 "Snake Token" on your side of the field. During your Standby Phase, you can pay 400 Life Points or discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Snake Token" to your side of the field.|
|Spikey|0|MMZ|Beast/Virus/Effect|Fire|4||1700|1100|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field.Once per turn, you can move this card to an adjacent Monster Card Zone. When this card destroys an opponent's non-FIRE monster by battle, increase the ATK of all FIRE monsters on your side of the field by 200 points.|
|BigBrute|0|MMZ|Beast/Virus/Effect|Dark|5||2200|1500|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 600 Life Points and Tributing 1 "Spikey" while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card's Attribute is also treated as FIRE. When this card destroys a non-FIRE monster by battle, increase the ATK of all FIRE monsters by 400 points while this card remains face-up on the field.|
|Billy|0|MMZ|Thunder/Virus/Tuner/Effect|Light|3||1500|1200|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. During your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card and select 1 occupied Card Zone on the field. During your opponent's next End Phase, if the selected Card Zone is still occupied, destroy the card in that Card Zone.|
|Swordy|0|MMZ|Warrior/Virus/Effect|Earth|4||1800|1500|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. When this card battles with an opponent's monster in the same vertical column as this card, destroy your opponent's Spell or Trap Card in the same column. When this card is destroyed by an opponent's NetNavi monster, add 1 "Battle Chip: Wide Sword" or 1 "Battle Chip: Long Sword" to your hand from your Deck.|
|Bladia|0|MMZ|Warrior/Virus/Effect|Earth|5||2100|1900|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 600 Life Points and Tributing 1 "Swordy" while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, your opponent cannot Summon a monster to the Monster Card Zone occupied by the destroyed monster while this card remains face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster equipped with Equip Spell Cards.|
|Beetank|0|MMZ|Machine/Virus/Effect|Earth|3||1300|1700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. During your Main Phase, you can pay 400 Life Points to select and apply 1 of the following effects: *This card can attack your opponent directly during this turn. *Select 3 horizontally adjacent cards on the field. If they are Spell or Trap Cards, destroy them. If they are Monster Cards, decrease their ATK and DEF by 300 points and destroy any selected monsters that are Level 2 or lower.|
|CanoGuard|0|MMZ|Machine/Virus/Effect|Earth|4||2000|2000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 500 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card can only declare an attack against a monster in the same vertical column as this card. While this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from their Banished Zone or add cards from their Graveyard or Banished Zone to their hand.|
|Champy|0|MMZ|Warrior/Virus/Effect|Fire|3||1500|900|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card's Type is also treated as Pyro. When this card battles with a monster in the same vertical column, increase this card's ATK by 500 points during the Damage Step only.|
|Handy|0|MMZ|Machine/Virus/Tuner|Dark|3||1500|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 400 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, you can place 1 Bomb Counter on this card. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 100 points for each Bomb Counter on it. You can remove 3 Bomb Counters from this card to destroy all Monster Cards on your opponent's side of the field.|
|Catack|0|MMZ|Machine/Virus/Effect|Earth|3||1500|1800|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 400 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. When this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, increase this card's ATK by 600 points during the Damage Step only.|
|Cirkill|0|MMZ|Machine/Virus/Effect|Earth|4||1700|800|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 400 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, inflict 200 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points during each of your Standby Phases while this card remains face-up on the field.|
|Dark Mech|0|MMZ|Machine/Virus/Effect|Dark|5||2300|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 700 Life Points and Tributing 1 Virus monster while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card's Type is also treated as Warrior. If this is the only card on your side of the field, it can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.|
|Kettle|0|MMZ|Pyro/Virus/Effect|Fire|4||1600|1800|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Steam Counter on this card for each FIRE monster on your side of the field and in your Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 points for each Steam Counter on it. This card cannot declare an attack except by removing 1 Steam Counter from it. This Defense Position monster cannot be destroyed by battle with a non-FIRE monster.|
|Mettaur|0|MMZ|Warrior/Virus/Effect|Earth|3||1200|1800|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by an opponent's Spell or Trap Card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an opponent's Level 5 or lower monster.|
|Nightmare|0|MMZ|Fiend/Virus/Effect|Dark|5||2100|0|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 500 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle unless the opponent's monster is equipped with an Equip Spell Card with "Sword" or "Blade" in it's card name. When this card is changed to Defense Position, it is destroyed.|
|Puffy|0|MMZ|Fish/Virus/Effect|Water|3||1400|1400|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 300 Life Points while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase the ATK of all WATER NetNavi and Virus monsters by 200 points and monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects until the End Phase.|
|Life Virus|0|MMZ|Fiend/Virus/Effect|Earth|8||2700|1900|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 600 Life Points and Tributing 2 Level 4 or higher Virus monsters while there is a NetNavi or NetOp monster face-up on the field. This card's Type is also treated as Warrior. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. Increase this card's ATK by 100 points for each Virus monster in your Graveyard.|[/spoiler]

If you notice any issues, tell me. Also, "Mega Man.EXE" should now be this:

|Mega Man.EXE|0|MMZ|Warrior/NetNavi/Effect|Light|5||2500|2000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "NetOp" monster that designates this card. If the "NetOp" monster who Summoned this card is removed from the field, this card cannot declare an attack. When this card destroys a Level 5 or lower monster, draw 1 card. When this card destroys a Level 4 or higher monster by battle, increase this card's Level by 1. You can only control 1 "Mega Man.EXE".|

Just to make sure you have him correct for some of the monsters. You'll notice I also changed the effects jus a tad, so they can actually be used. If you'd like, I can either post half of the large update now and half later (it's about 33 cards) or just put them all up now. You tell me.

Alright for the first time in anyone's set nothing looks to be overpowered or a need to be limited/semi-limited. Just to let you know you don't need the quotation marks for "NetNavi" since that's a monster subtype, but you do however need them for NetOp since those are an archetype.

Added all those cards in and changed Mega Man.EXE

Ah, right. I'm not quite used to writing out effects that specify Sub-Types yet, but I'll keep that in mind. If you have time yet this afternoon, I'd like to test these out. PM me when and if you can.

Also, shall I just wait until next week to add the Battle Programs?

EDIT: Dang, I noticed a slight mistake on EXE. It should have been Level 5 or [b]higher[/b] monster to draw a card.

Yeah, I say wait until next week to post more.

I was wondering if we could change something about Cloud of Darkness's 2nd effect. Her 2nd one that gives her an extra ATK during the Battle Phase is only while there are 4 or more Level 5 or higher DARK monsters in your Banished Zone. I see that being very unlikely to be useable maybe we can take away the level limit but only allowing her to attack twice once while it's face-up on the field to avoid it being abused?

Archived