New Created Card Game *Looking for New Members*

FF Fan

I had forgotten to code the set name in some. Copy it now, it should work fine.

EDIT: Also realized I missed uploading Newfag's picture. You'll have to delete the -1 bit at the end, stupid Photobucket...

[img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j418/Shadebane/Newfag-1.gif[/img]

I also had to remove the quotes from around some cards so the pics would work, and add various apostrophes and commas to the card pic names. Check the codes at least, I may have removed the quotes already, but in case I didn't.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1332786610' post='5889535']
Just copy and paste 1 of each card type of those codes I posted in my post and then edit as needed. For your pics if you can post them in a 40 x 40 size in gif format.
[/quote]

:'( Im hopeless because I have no idea as to what that is.

[quote name='Orichalcos Tritos' timestamp='1333169347' post='5895724']
:'( Im hopeless because I have no idea as to what that is.
[/quote]

Copy the appropriate line below, then follow the pattern:

If it's a monster:
|Card Name|# in Set|Set Name (For example, my Anon Set is ANON, yours could be TYRNT or something. This also dictates what the folder name will be for your images in YVD.)|Type as written on the card, like Warrior/Effect or Machine/Ritual/Effect|Attribute|Card Level||ATK|DEF|Effect text (or normal text if a normal monster)|

If it's a Spell or Trap Card:
|Card Name|# in Set|Set Name (Same deal as above)|Spell Card (or if a Trap, Trap Card)|Spell or Trap||Type of Spell or Trap Card (Counter, Continuous, Field, Quick-Play, etc.)|||Card Effect text|

Btw, that | is a unicode character. Alt+124 is the code to make it. Easier to just copy and paste though.

Your pictures just need to be resized/shrunk into a 40x40 square, then saved in whatever program you're using to a .gif format. Most times you can just do this by typing .gif at the end when you "Save As".

[spoiler=Example]

This, the picture on a card:
[img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j418/Shadebane/9gag_twitter_logo.png[/img]

Would be shrunk (you can even do this in MS Paint, very easy to move the picture around and change the border to see a 40x40 pixel size) to this:
[img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j418/Shadebane/9gag-WhereMemesGotoDie.gif[/img]

And, if the card were named, say, 9gag, the Home of Memedom, I would just make the picture's name 9gag,thehomeofmemedom.gif. There should be no spaces, and any included puncuation.[/spoiler]

@ FF Fan: I fixed some errors in the picture names, so I reuploaded it. Try now, it should work. Also, if you haven't fixed the quotes yet for the cards that have them, make sure to do that.

Okay I hope I am doing this right
Monster
|Kronos, the Titan of Time|EN 001|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Divine-Beast/Effect |Light | lvl12 | 5000 | 5000 | This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. Once per-turn: Kronos, the Titan of Time can return one card return one card on your opponents side of the field to the owners hand and add one card in your graveyard to your hand. Kronos is unaffected by spell or trap cards that target it or the field. |

|Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea|EN 002|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Divine-Beast/Effect |Water | lvl11 | 5500 | 3000 | This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. When Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea is summoned negate and banish all cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per-turn: you can negate the activation of an opponents, spell, trap, or monster effect and banish the card. |

|Atlas, World-Keeper Titan|EN 003|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Divine-Beast/Effect |Fire | lvl10 | 2500 | 6500 | This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once.When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is summoned destroy any field spells currently in play regardless of their effects. Then search your deck for your own field spell and put it into play. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not play their own field spell. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not remove, destroy, or negate your field spell. When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is destroyed remove from play the top ten cards from each players deck.|

Spell or Trap Card:
|Empire of the Titans|EN 004|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Trap Card|| Continuous|||This card can only be activated while "City of Tyrants" is on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent can not negate the effects of "Tyrant" cards. If this card is removed from the field add one "Offering to the Titans" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

|City of Tyrants|EN 005|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Spell Card|| Field |||All "Tyrant" monster gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster removed from play|

|Offering to the Titans|EN 006|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Spell Card|| Quick play |||This card can only be activated while you have both "City of Tyrants" and "Empire of the Titans" in play. Sacrafice "Tyrant King" and two other "Tyrant" monsters (except Tyrant Dragon) and remove them from play. Then special summon one "Titan" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be negated. You may not attack or draw for the next two turns.|

|Memories of Ozymandias|EN 007|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Spell Card|| Continuous |||Each time a "Tyrant" monster(s) (except Tyrant Dragon) is removed from play place 1 counter on this card (max. 5). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw one card for each counter on this card.|

|By Order of the Tyrant|EN 008|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Trap Card|| Counter |||Activate by banishing one "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell/ Trap card/ Normal Summon/ Flip Summon/ Special Summon and banish the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned Monster.|

|The Cost of Noblility|EN 009|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Trap Card|| Counter |||Activate this card when your opponent selects a "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) as an attack target. Pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. After this card resolves choose one "Tyrant" monster in your Deck or Graveyard (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. Banish the monster during the endphase.|

|Tyrant's Ego|EN 010|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Spell Card|| Normal |||Select one "Tyrant" monster from your deck (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. This monster is banished during the endphase. This monster cannot be used for a Synchro Summon.|

|Tyrant King|EN 011|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Warrior/Effect |Earth | lvl8 | 2300 | 1800 | This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned with the effect of "Tyrant Queen". Their can only be one face up "Tyrant King" on the field at once. When this card is summoned sucessfully draw five cards from the top of your deck. Add one card to your hand and banish the rest. For each monster banished by this effect this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks select one random card in your opponents hand and banish it.|

|Tyrant Queen|EN 012|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Spellcaster/Effect |Light | lvl6 | 1100 | 800 | If you controll a face up "City of Tyrants" you may special summon this card without tribute. If "City of Tyrants" is on the field you may special summon one "Tyrant King" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card battles a monster destroy it without dammage calculation.|

|Tyrant's Royal Guard|EN 013|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Warrior/Effect |Fire | lvl4 | 1900 | 1500 | As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot choose another "Tyrant" monster as an attack target.|

|Return of the Ostracized |EN 014|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Trap Card|| Continuous |||Pay half your lifepoints to special summon as many monsters as possible from the removed from play zone. For the next 3 turns all the monsters summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. At the end of the third turn destroy this card and banish all monsters summoned by this card.|

|Paladin of the Tyrant King|EN 015|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Warrior/Synchro/Effect |Light | lvl9 | 3000 | 2000 | 1 "Tyrant's Foot Soldier and 1 or more non-tuner "Tyrant" monsters. When Paladin of the Tyrant King is summoned select up to 5 cards removed from play. Add those 5 cards to your deck and shuffle, then draw three cards.|

|Tyrant's Foot Soldier|EN 016|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Warrior/Tuner|Wind | lvl3 | 1500 | 1500 | When this card is summoned you can special summon up to two other "Tyrant's Foot Soldier" from your deck.|

|Diplomat of the Tyrant|EN 017|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Spellcaster/Effect|Dark | lvl3 | 1500 | 200 | As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot attack with monsters of 1500 ATK or more.|

|Tyrannical Rule|EN 018|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Spell Card|||||This card can only be activated while you have a face up "City of Tyrants", "Tyrant Queen", and "Tyrant King" on your side of the field. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field for each "Tyrant" monster you controll (except Tyrant Dragon).|

|Downfall of the Tyrant |EN 019|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Trap Card|||||Activate this card when "Tyrant King" is destroyed and removed from the field. Your opponent takes 300 points of dammage for each "Tyrant" monster currently removed from play (except Tyrant Dragon).|

|Titan's Wrath|EN 020|AoT (Awakening of Titans) |Trap Card|| Counter |||Activate only when a "Titan" monster would be destroyed (except by battle). Negate the card and banish it. Then select one of the following effects and activate it.
-Banish all cards on your opponents side of the field
-Choose 3 random cards in your opponents Hand and Banish them
-Banish the top 4 cards from your deck and gain 500 life points for each|

[spoiler=Tritos' cards]

|Kronos, the Titan of Time|EN 001|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect |Light |12|5000|5000| This card can only be summoned with the Spell Card "Offering to the Titans". You can only control 1 "Titan" monster. Once per turn you can can return one card return one card on your opponents side of the field to the owners hand and add one card in your Graveyard to your hand. "Kronos, the Titan of Time" is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards that target it or the field. |

|Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea|EN 002|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect |Water|11|5500|3000|This card can only be Summoned with the Spell Card "Offering to the Titans". You can only control 1 "Titan" monster. When "Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea" is Summoned negate and banish all cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per-turn: you can negate the activation and effect of an opponent's, Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card and banish the card. |

|Atlas, World-Keeper Titan|EN 003|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect |Fire|10|2500|6500|This card can only be Summoned with the Spell Card "Offering to the Titans". You can only control 1 "Titan" monster. When "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is Summoned destroy all Field Spells on the field regardless of their effects. Then search your deck for a Field Spell Card and activate it. As long as "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is in play your opponent can not activate Field Spell cards. As long as "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is in face-up on the field your opponent can not remove, destroy, or negate your Field Spell Card. When "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is destroyed remove from play the top ten cards from each player's Deck.|

|Empire of the Titans|EN 004|AoT|Trap Card|| Continuous|||This card can only be activated while "City of Tyrants" is on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent can not negate the effects of "Tyrant" cards. If this card is removed from the field add one "Offering to the Titans" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

|City of Tyrants|EN 005|AoT|Spell Card||Field|||"Tyrant" monster gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster removed from play.|

|Offering to the Titans|EN 006|AoT|Spell Card|| Quick play |||This card can only be activated while you control both "City of Tyrants" and "Empire of the Titans". Tribute "Tyrant King" and two other "Tyrant" monsters except "Tyrant Dragon" and remove them from play. Then Special Summon one "Titan" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be negated. You must skip your next 2 Draw Phases and Battle Phases.|

|Memories of Ozymandias|EN 007|AoT|Spell Card|| Continuous |||Each time a "Tyrant" monster(s) except "Tyrant Dragon" is removed from play place 1 counter on this card (max. 5). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw one card for each counter on this card.|

|By Order of the Tyrant|EN 008|AoT|Trap Card||Counter|||Activate by banishing one "Tyrant" monster except "Tyrant Dragon" in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell /Trap Card/ Normal Summon/ Flip Summon/ Special Summon and banish the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned Monster.|

|The Cost of Nobility|EN 009|AoT|Trap Card||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent selects a "Tyrant" monster except "Tyrant Dragon" as an attack target. Pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. After this card resolves choose one "Tyrant" monster in your Deck or Graveyard (except Tyrant Dragon) and Special Summon it. Banish the monster during the End Phase.|

|Tyrant's Ego|EN 010|AoT|Spell Card|||||Select one "Tyrant" monster from your Deck except "Tyrant Dragon" and Special Summon it. This monster is banished during the End Phase. This monster cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.|

|Tyrant King|EN 011|AoT|Warrior/Effect |Earth|8|2300|1800| This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Tyrant Queen". You can only control 1 "Tyrant King". When this card is Summoned draw five cards from the top of your deck. Add one card to your hand and banish the rest. For each monster banished by this effect this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks select one random card in your opponents hand and banish it.|

|Tyrant Queen|EN 012|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect |Light|6|1100|800| If you control a face up "City of Tyrants" you may Special Summon this card. If "City of Tyrants" is on the field you may Special Summon one "Tyrant King" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card battles a monster it is destroyed at the start of the Damage Step without damage calculation.|

You don't normally need tributes for a Special Summon unless whatever card says it needs one.

|Tyrant's Royal Guard|EN 013|AoT|Warrior/Effect |Fire|4|1900|1500|As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent cannot select another "Tyrant" monster as an attack target.|

|Return of the Ostracized |EN 014|AoT|Trap Card||Continuous|||Pay half your Life Points: Special Summon as many monsters as possible from your Banished Zone. For the next 3 turns the monsters Summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. At the end of the third turn destroy this card and banish all monsters Summoned by this card.|

|Paladin of the Tyrant King|EN 015|AoT|Warrior/Synchro/Effect |Light |9|3000|2000|1 "Tyrant's Foot Soldier" and 1 or more non-tuner "Tyrant" monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned, select up to 5 cards that are banished. Add those 5 cards to your Deck and shuffle it. Then draw three cards.|

|Tyrant's Foot Soldier|EN 016|AoT|Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Wind|3|1500|1500| When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon up to two other "Tyrant's Foot Soldiers" from your Deck.|

|Diplomat of the Tyrant|EN 017|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark |3|1500|200| As long as this card is face-up on the field your opponent cannot declare attacks with face-up monsters with 1500 or more ATK.|

|Tyrannical Rule|EN 018|AoT|Spell Card|||||You can activate this card while you control "City of Tyrants", "Tyrant Queen", and "Tyrant King" on your side of the field. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field for each "Tyrant" monster you control except "Tyrant Dragon".|

|Downfall of the Tyrant|EN 019|AoT|Trap Card|||||You can only activate this card when "Tyrant King" is destroyed and removed from the field. Your opponent loses 300 Life Points for each "Tyrant" monster currently removed from play except "Tyrant Dragon".|

|Titan's Wrath|EN 020|AoT|Trap Card||Counter|||Activate only when a "Titan" monster would be destroyed except by battle. Negate the card and banish it. Then select one of the following effects and activate it: * Banish all cards on your opponents side of the field * Choose 3 random cards in your opponents hand and Banish them * Banish the top 4 cards from your Deck and gain 500 Life Points for each card banished by this effect.| [/spoiler]

I'd like to take a moment and "lay down the law", so to speak, on some of the Anon cards. This is partially due to the tournament and partially to help with any balancing issues here.

"Raidfag Token" is considered an "Anon" monster, and thus boosts the attack of Typed Anons. However, "Anonymous Raid" does not inflict Damage as if they were "Anons". I say this to prevent burn overkill with the Tokens.

"Raidfag Token" also does not work with "The Collective" 's Token generation. I say this to not have an endless defensive loop; the buck has to stop somewhere.

I will sort out any other discrepancies in this post when I catch them, and fix them when I submit next.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1333407636' post='5899371']
[spoiler=Tritos' cards]

|Kronos, the Titan of Time|EN 001|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect |Light |12|5000|5000| This card can only be summoned with the Spell Card "Offering to the Titans". You can only control 1 "Titan" monster. Once per turn you can can return one card return one card on your opponents side of the field to the owners hand and add one card in your Graveyard to your hand. "Kronos, the Titan of Time" is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards that target it or the field. |

[b]What do you mean by or the field? Also I wasn't sure about your one titan monster at the field at once. I was thinking you meant that a player can only control one at a time or do you mean that if 2 players are running a titan deck only one player is allowed to use them?[/b]

|Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea|EN 002|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect |Water|11|5500|3000|This card can only be Summoned with the Spell Card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. When "Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea" is Summoned negate and banish all cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per-turn: you can negate the activation and effect of an opponent's, Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card and banish the card. |

|Atlas, World-Keeper Titan|EN 003|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect |Fire|10|2500|6500|This card can only be Summoned with the Spell Card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. When "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is Summoned destroy all Field Spells on the field regardless of their effects. Then search your deck for a Field Spell Card and activate it. As long as "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is in play your opponent can not activate Field Spell cards. As long as "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is in face-up on the field your opponent can not remove, destroy, or negate your Field Spell Card. When "Atlas, World-Keeper Titan" is destroyed remove from play the top ten cards from each player's Deck.|

|Empire of the Titans|EN 004|AoT|Trap Card|| Continuous|||This card can only be activated while "City of Tyrants" is on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent can not negate the effects of "Tyrant" cards. If this card is removed from the field add one "Offering to the Titans" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

|City of Tyrants|EN 005|AoT|Spell Card||Field|||"Tyrant" monster gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster removed from play.|

|Offering to the Titans|EN 006|AoT|Spell Card|| Quick play |||This card can only be activated while you control both "City of Tyrants" and "Empire of the Titans". Tribute "Tyrant King" and two other "Tyrant" monsters except "Tyrant Dragon" and remove them from play. Then Special Summon one "Titan" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be negated. You must skip your next 2 Draw Phases and Battle Phases.|

|Memories of Ozymandias|EN 007|AoT|Spell Card|| Continuous |||Each time a "Tyrant" monster(s) except "Tyrant Dragon" is removed from play place 1 counter on this card (max. 5). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw one card for each counter on this card.|

|By Order of the Tyrant|EN 008|AoT|Trap Card||Counter|||Activate by banishing one "Tyrant" monster except "Tyrant Dragon" in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell /Trap Card/ Normal Summon/ Flip Summon/ Special Summon and banish the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned Monster.|

[b]I feel that this might be op since it's basically Solemn Judgment with a much weaker cost since your monsters like to be in the Banished Zone. Maybe removing it as a counter card would help balance it, but I still feel uneasy about it.[/b]

|The Cost of Nobility|EN 009|AoT|Trap Card||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent selects a "Tyrant" monster except "Tyrant Dragon" as an attack target. Pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. After this card resolves choose one "Tyrant" monster in your Deck or Graveyard (except Tyrant Dragon) and Special Summon it. Banish the monster during the End Phase.|

|Tyrant's Ego|EN 010|AoT|Spell Card|||||Select one "Tyrant" monster from your Deck except "Tyrant Dragon" and Special Summon it. This monster is banished during the End Phase. This monster cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.|

|Tyrant King|EN 011|AoT|Warrior/Effect |Earth|8|2300|1800| This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Tyrant Queen". Their can only be one face-up "Tyrant King" on the field at once. When this card is Summoned draw five cards from the top of your deck. Add one card to your hand and banish the rest. For each monster banished by this effect this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks select one random card in your opponents hand and banish it.|

[b]Same concerns for this as with the Titans regarding the only one face-up rule.[/b]

|Tyrant Queen|EN 012|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect |Light|6|1100|800| If you control a face up "City of Tyrants" you may Special Summon this card without tribute. If "City of Tyrants" is on the field you may Special Summon one "Tyrant King" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card battles a monster it is destroyed at the start of the Damage Step without damage calculation.|

You don't normally need tributes for a Special Summon unless whatever card says it needs one.

|Tyrant's Royal Guard|EN 013|AoT|Warrior/Effect |Fire|4|1900|1500|As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent cannot select another "Tyrant" monster as an attack target.|

|Return of the Ostracized |EN 014|AoT|Trap Card||Continuous|||Pay half your Life Points: Special Summon as many monsters as possible from your Banished Zone. For the next 3 turns the monsters Summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. At the end of the third turn destroy this card and banish all monsters Summoned by this card.|

|Paladin of the Tyrant King|EN 015|AoT|Warrior/Synchro/Effect |Light |9|3000|2000|1 "Tyrant's Foot Soldier" and 1 or more non-tuner "Tyrant" monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned, select up to 5 cards that are banished. Add those 5 cards to your Deck and shuffle it. Then draw three cards.|

|Tyrant's Foot Soldier|EN 016|AoT|Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Wind|3|1500|1500| When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon up to two other "Tyrant's Foot Soldiers" from your Deck.|

[b]Seems too easy to get out Tuners.[/b]

|Diplomat of the Tyrant|EN 017|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark |3|1500|200| As long as this card is face-up on the field your opponent cannot declare attacks with face-up monsters with 1500 or more ATK.|

|Tyrannical Rule|EN 018|AoT|Spell Card|||||You can activate this card while you control "City of Tyrants", "Tyrant Queen", and "Tyrant King" on your side of the field. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field for each "Tyrant" monster you control except "Tyrant Dragon".|

|Downfall of the Tyrant|EN 019|AoT|Trap Card|||||You can only activate this card when "Tyrant King" is destroyed and removed from the field. Your opponent loses 300 Life Points for each "Tyrant" monster currently removed from play except "Tyrant Dragon".|

|Titan's Wrath|EN 020|AoT|Trap Card||Counter|||Activate only when a "Titan" monster would be destroyed except by battle. Negate the card and banish it. Then select one of the following effects and activate it: * Banish all cards on your opponents side of the field * Choose 3 random cards in your opponents hand and Banish them * Banish the top 4 cards from your Deck and gain 500 Life Points for each card banished by this effect.| [/spoiler]
[/quote]

For the on the field effect with all the Titans and Tyrant King refers to the owner of that card. Also I meant that cards that affect the field, dark hole, lightning vortex, ect. I have thought a lot about By Order of the Tyrant and I agree that it would be OP if you could use multiple however I felt that since it was like Solemn Judgement that you could only have one in your deck. Yes it is easy to get out tuners but I was also basing it on stuff like Quickdraw Synchron. I know that it summoning it self can be OP however I have thought about many diffrent processes with that card and the most OP one that I can think of, in regards to this deck, is The Cost of Noblility where when you summon one you can get out the other two. I felt that it was balanced though because 1) they are not the strongest of cards and 2) because it is only from your deck, not hand or grave. So if you have none in your deck and they are all in your hand ect. then the effect is null and void.

also yes that was a mistype on my part I ment you can special summon it, not the whole without tribute thing.

Ok. I'll be updating the yvd set file and also the image folder for anyone who hasn't downloaded them yet. I also recommend everyone to download this new set file as I made a lot of changes to old cards regarding ocg and maybe some of the weaker ones a bit better in their effect.

Edit: I tried running the program with your cards, but it I got an error so I assume that means you didn't code it properly. Take a look back at Nu-Mou's post and fix the errors. In my previous post I fixed the ocg only.

So I think I figured out the problem and I hope this fixed it.

|Kronos, the Titan of Time|EN 001|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Light|12| |5000|5000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. Once per-turn: Kronos, the Titan of Time can return one card return one card on your opponents side of the field to the owners hand and add one card in your graveyard to your hand. Kronos is unaffected by spell or trap cards that target it or the field.|

|Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea|EN 002|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Water|11| |5500|3000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. When Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea is summoned negate and banish all cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per-turn: you can negate the activation of an opponents, spell, trap, or monster effect and banish the card.|

|Atlas, World-Keeper Titan|EN 003|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Fire|10| |2500|6500|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once.When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is summoned destroy any field spells currently in play regardless of their effects. Then search your deck for your own field spell and put it into play. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not play their own field spell. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not remove, destroy, or negate your field spell. When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is destroyed remove from play the top ten cards from each players deck.|

|Empire of the Titans|EN 004|AoT|Trap Card|Trap| |Continuous| | |This card can only be activated while "City of Tyrants" is on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent can not negate the effects of "Tyrant" cards. If this card is removed from the field add one "Offering to the Titans" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

|City of Tyrants|EN 005|AoT|Spell Card|Spell| |Field| | |All "Tyrant" monster gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster removed from play|

|Offering to the Titans|EN 006|AoT|Spell Card|Spell| |Quick play| | |This card can only be activated while you have both "City of Tyrants" and "Empire of the Titans" in play. Sacrifice "Tyrant King" and two other "Tyrant" monsters (except Tyrant Dragon) and remove them from play. Then special summon one "Titan" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be negated. You may not attack or draw for the next two turns.|

|Memories of Ozymandias|EN 007|AoT|Spell Card|Spell| |Continuous| | |Each time a "Tyrant" monster(s) (except Tyrant Dragon) is removed from play place 1 counter on this card (max. 5). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw one card for each counter on this card.|

|By Order of the Tyrant|EN 008|AoT|Trap Card|Trap| |Counter| | |Activate by banishing one "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell/ Trap card/ Normal Summon/ Flip Summon/ Special Summon and banish the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned Monster.|

|The Cost of Noblility|EN 009|AoT|Trap Card|Trap| |Counter| | |Activate this card when your opponent selects a "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) as an attack target. Pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. After this card resolves choose one "Tyrant" monster in your Deck or Graveyard (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. Banish the monster during the endphase.|

|Tyrant's Ego|EN 010|AoT|Spell Card|Spell| |Normal| | |Select one "Tyrant" monster from your deck (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. This monster is banished during the endphase. This monster cannot be used for a Synchro Summon.|

|Tyrant King|EN 011|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Earth|8| |2300|1800|This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned with the effect of "Tyrant Queen". Their can only be one face up "Tyrant King" on the field at once. When this card is summoned sucessfully draw five cards from the top of your deck. Add one card to your hand and banish the rest. For each monster banished by this effect this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks select one random card in your opponents hand and banish it.|

|Tyrant Queen|EN 012|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|6| |1100|800|If you controll a face up "City of Tyrants" you may special summon this card without tribute. If "City of Tyrants" is on the field you may special summon one "Tyrant King" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card battles a monster destroy it without dammage calculation.|

|Tyrant's Royal Guard|EN 013|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Fire|4| |1900|1500|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot choose another "Tyrant" monster as an attack target.|

|Return of the Ostracized |EN 014|AoT|Trap Card|Trap| |Continuous| | |Pay half your lifepoints to special summon as many monsters as possible from the removed from play zone. For the next 3 turns all the monsters summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. At the end of the third turn destroy this card and banish all monsters summoned by this card.|

|Paladin of the Tyrant King|EN 015|AoT|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Light|9| |3000|2000|1 "Tyrant's Foot Soldier and 1 or more non-tuner "Tyrant" monsters. When Paladin of the Tyrant King is summoned select up to 5 cards removed from play. Add those 5 cards to your deck and shuffle, then draw three cards.|

|Tyrant's Foot Soldier|EN 016|AoT|Warrior/Tuner|Wind|3| |1500|1500|When this card is summoned you can special summon up to two other "Tyrant's Foot Soldier" from your deck.|

|Diplomat of the Tyrant|EN 017|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|3| |1500|200|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot attack with monsters of 1500 ATK or more.|

|Tyrannical Rule|EN 018|AoT|Spell Card|Spell| |Normal| | |This card can only be activated while you have a face up "City of Tyrants", "Tyrant Queen", and "Tyrant King" on your side of the field. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field for each "Tyrant" monster you controll (except Tyrant Dragon).|

|Downfall of the Tyrant |EN 019|AoT|Trap Card|Trap| |Normal| | |Activate this card when "Tyrant King" is destroyed and removed from the field. Your opponent takes 300 points of dammage for each "Tyrant" monster currently removed from play (except Tyrant Dragon).|

|Titan's Wrath|EN 020|AoT|Trap Card|Trap| |Counter| | |Activate only when a "Titan" monster would be destroyed (except by battle). Negate the card and banish it. Then select one of the following effects and activate it. -Banish all cards on your opponents side of the field -Choose 3 random cards in your opponents Hand and Banish them -Banish the top 4 cards from your deck and gain 500 life points for each|

There shouldn't be any spaces between the lines, and no spaces between the EN and the number are needed. The former causes an error, and the latter just looks bad to me. I'll fix the spacing:

[spoiler=Cards]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Kronos, the Titan of Time|001|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Light|12||5000|5000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. Once per-turn: Kronos, the Titan of Time can return one card return one card on your opponents side of the field to the owners hand and add one card in your graveyard to your hand. Kronos is unaffected by spell or trap cards that target it or the field.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea|002|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Water|11||5500|3000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. When Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea is summoned negate and banish all cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per-turn: you can negate the activation of an opponents, spell, trap, or monster effect and banish the card.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Atlas, World-Keeper Titan|003|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Fire|10||2500|6500|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once.When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is summoned destroy any field spells currently in play regardless of their effects. Then search your deck for your own field spell and put it into play. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not play their own field spell. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not remove, destroy, or negate your field spell. When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is destroyed remove from play the top ten cards from each players deck.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Empire of the Titans|004|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||This card can only be activated while "City of Tyrants" is on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent can not negate the effects of "Tyrant" cards. If this card is removed from the field add one "Offering to the Titans" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|City of Tyrants|005|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All "Tyrant" monster gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster removed from play|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Offering to the Titans|EN006|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Quick play|||This card can only be activated while you have both "City of Tyrants" and "Empire of the Titans" in play. Sacrifice "Tyrant King" and two other "Tyrant" monsters (except Tyrant Dragon) and remove them from play. Then special summon one "Titan" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be negated. You may not attack or draw for the next two turns.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Memories of Ozymandias|007|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a "Tyrant" monster(s) (except Tyrant Dragon) is removed from play place 1 counter on this card (max. 5). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw one card for each counter on this card.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|By Order of the Tyrant|008|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate by banishing one "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell/ Trap card/ Normal Summon/ Flip Summon/ Special Summon and banish the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned Monster.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|The Cost of Noblility|009|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent selects a "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) as an attack target. Pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. After this card resolves choose one "Tyrant" monster in your Deck or Graveyard (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. Banish the monster during the End Phase.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant's Ego|010|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select one "Tyrant" monster from your deck (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. This monster is banished during the endphase. This monster cannot be used for a Synchro Summon.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant King|011|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Earth|8||2300|1800|This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned with the effect of "Tyrant Queen". Their can only be one face up "Tyrant King" on the field at once. When this card is summoned sucessfully draw five cards from the top of your deck. Add one card to your hand and banish the rest. For each monster banished by this effect this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks select one random card in your opponents hand and banish it.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant Queen|012|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|6||1100|800|If you controll a face up "City of Tyrants" you may special summon this card without tribute. If "City of Tyrants" is on the field you may special summon one "Tyrant King" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card battles a monster destroy it without dammage calculation.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant's Royal Guard|013|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Fire|4||1900|1500|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot choose another "Tyrant" monster as an attack target.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Return of the Ostracized|014|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Pay half your lifepoints to special summon as many monsters as possible from the removed from play zone. For the next 3 turns all the monsters summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. At the end of the third turn destroy this card and banish all monsters summoned by this card.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Paladin of the Tyrant King|015|AoT|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Light|9||3000|2000|1 "Tyrant's Foot Soldier and 1 or more non-tuner "Tyrant" monsters. When Paladin of the Tyrant King is summoned select up to 5 cards removed from play. Add those 5 cards to your deck and shuffle, then draw three cards.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant's Foot Soldier|016|AoT|Warrior/Tuner|Wind|3||1500|1500|When this card is summoned you can special summon up to two other "Tyrant's Foot Soldier" from your deck.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Diplomat of the Tyrant|017|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|3||1500|200|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot attack with monsters of 1500 ATK or more.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrannical Rule|018|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||This card can only be activated while you have a face up "City of Tyrants", "Tyrant Queen", and "Tyrant King" on your side of the field. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field for each "Tyrant" monster you controll (except Tyrant Dragon).|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Downfall of the Tyrant|019|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate this card when "Tyrant King" is destroyed and removed from the field. Your opponent takes 300 points of dammage for each "Tyrant" monster currently removed from play (except Tyrant Dragon).| [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Titan's Wrath|020|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when a "Titan" monster would be destroyed (except by battle). Negate the card and banish it. Then select one of the following effects and activate it. -Banish all cards on your opponents side of the field -Choose 3 random cards in your opponents Hand and Banish them -Banish the top 4 cards from your deck and gain 500 life points for each.| [/size][/font][/color]
[/spoiler]

EDIT: Heh, would ya believe it was the EN that was the actual problem?

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1333666621' post='5903071']
There shouldn't be any spaces between the lines, and no spaces between the EN and the number are needed. The former causes an error, and the latter just looks bad to me. I'll fix the spacing:

[spoiler=Cards]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Kronos, the Titan of Time|001|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Light|12||5000|5000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. Once per-turn: Kronos, the Titan of Time can return one card return one card on your opponents side of the field to the owners hand and add one card in your graveyard to your hand. Kronos is unaffected by spell or trap cards that target it or the field.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea|002|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Water|11||5500|3000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. When Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea is summoned negate and banish all cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per-turn: you can negate the activation of an opponents, spell, trap, or monster effect and banish the card.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Atlas, World-Keeper Titan|003|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Fire|10||2500|6500|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once.When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is summoned destroy any field spells currently in play regardless of their effects. Then search your deck for your own field spell and put it into play. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not play their own field spell. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not remove, destroy, or negate your field spell. When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is destroyed remove from play the top ten cards from each players deck.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Empire of the Titans|004|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||This card can only be activated while "City of Tyrants" is on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent can not negate the effects of "Tyrant" cards. If this card is removed from the field add one "Offering to the Titans" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|City of Tyrants|005|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All "Tyrant" monster gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster removed from play|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Offering to the Titans|EN006|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Quick play|||This card can only be activated while you have both "City of Tyrants" and "Empire of the Titans" in play. Sacrifice "Tyrant King" and two other "Tyrant" monsters (except Tyrant Dragon) and remove them from play. Then special summon one "Titan" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be negated. You may not attack or draw for the next two turns.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Memories of Ozymandias|007|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a "Tyrant" monster(s) (except Tyrant Dragon) is removed from play place 1 counter on this card (max. 5). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw one card for each counter on this card.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|By Order of the Tyrant|008|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate by banishing one "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell/ Trap card/ Normal Summon/ Flip Summon/ Special Summon and banish the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned Monster.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|The Cost of Noblility|009|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent selects a "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) as an attack target. Pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. After this card resolves choose one "Tyrant" monster in your Deck or Graveyard (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. Banish the monster during the End Phase.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant's Ego|010|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select one "Tyrant" monster from your deck (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. This monster is banished during the endphase. This monster cannot be used for a Synchro Summon.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant King|011|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Earth|8||2300|1800|This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned with the effect of "Tyrant Queen". Their can only be one face up "Tyrant King" on the field at once. When this card is summoned sucessfully draw five cards from the top of your deck. Add one card to your hand and banish the rest. For each monster banished by this effect this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks select one random card in your opponents hand and banish it.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant Queen|012|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|6||1100|800|If you controll a face up "City of Tyrants" you may special summon this card without tribute. If "City of Tyrants" is on the field you may special summon one "Tyrant King" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card battles a monster destroy it without dammage calculation.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant's Royal Guard|013|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Fire|4||1900|1500|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot choose another "Tyrant" monster as an attack target.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Return of the Ostracized|014|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Pay half your lifepoints to special summon as many monsters as possible from the removed from play zone. For the next 3 turns all the monsters summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. At the end of the third turn destroy this card and banish all monsters summoned by this card.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Paladin of the Tyrant King|015|AoT|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Light|9||3000|2000|1 "Tyrant's Foot Soldier and 1 or more non-tuner "Tyrant" monsters. When Paladin of the Tyrant King is summoned select up to 5 cards removed from play. Add those 5 cards to your deck and shuffle, then draw three cards.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrant's Foot Soldier|016|AoT|Warrior/Tuner|Wind|3||1500|1500|When this card is summoned you can special summon up to two other "Tyrant's Foot Soldier" from your deck.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Diplomat of the Tyrant|017|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|3||1500|200|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot attack with monsters of 1500 ATK or more.|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Tyrannical Rule|018|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||This card can only be activated while you have a face up "City of Tyrants", "Tyrant Queen", and "Tyrant King" on your side of the field. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field for each "Tyrant" monster you controll (except Tyrant Dragon).|[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Downfall of the Tyrant|019|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate this card when "Tyrant King" is destroyed and removed from the field. Your opponent takes 300 points of dammage for each "Tyrant" monster currently removed from play (except Tyrant Dragon).| [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Titan's Wrath|020|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when a "Titan" monster would be destroyed (except by battle). Negate the card and banish it. Then select one of the following effects and activate it. -Banish all cards on your opponents side of the field -Choose 3 random cards in your opponents Hand and Banish them -Banish the top 4 cards from your deck and gain 500 life points for each.| [/size][/font][/color]
[/spoiler]

EDIT: Heh, would ya believe it was the EN that was the actual problem?
[/quote] GAHHH your kidding me.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1333676768' post='5903254']
I'm still getting the mismatch error.
[/quote]

If I messed up up top, this coding works for me. Unless you messed something else up, it should work.

[spoiler=Cards]

|Kronos, the Titan of Time|001|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Light|12||5000|5000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. Once per-turn: Kronos, the Titan of Time can return one card return one card on your opponents side of the field to the owners hand and add one card in your graveyard to your hand. Kronos is unaffected by spell or trap cards that target it or the field.|
|Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea|002|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Water|11||5500|3000|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once. When Okeanos, the Titan of the Sea is summoned negate and banish all cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per-turn: you can negate the activation of an opponents, spell, trap, or monster effect and banish the card.|
|Atlas, World-Keeper Titan|003|AoT|Divine-Beast/Effect|Fire|10||2500|6500|This card can only be summoned if "Empire of the Titans" is on the field. This card can only be summoned with the spell card "Offering to the Titans". There can only be one "Titan" monster on the field at once.When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is summoned destroy any field spells currently in play regardless of their effects. Then search your deck for your own field spell and put it into play. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not play their own field spell. As long as Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is in play your opponent can not remove, destroy, or negate your field spell. When Atlas, World-Keeper Titan is destroyed remove from play the top ten cards from each players deck.|
|Empire of the Titans|004|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||This card can only be activated while "City of Tyrants" is on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent can not negate the effects of "Tyrant" cards. If this card is removed from the field add one "Offering to the Titans" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|
|City of Tyrants|005|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All "Tyrant" monster gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster removed from play|
|Offering to the Titans|006|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Quick play|||This card can only be activated while you have both "City of Tyrants" and "Empire of the Titans" in play. Sacrifice "Tyrant King" and two other "Tyrant" monsters (except Tyrant Dragon) and remove them from play. Then special summon one "Titan" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be negated. You may not attack or draw for the next two turns.|
|Memories of Ozymandias|007|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a "Tyrant" monster(s) (except Tyrant Dragon) is removed from play place 1 counter on this card (max. 5). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw one card for each counter on this card.|
|By Order of the Tyrant|008|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate by banishing one "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) in your hand. Negate an activation of a Spell/ Trap card/ Normal Summon/ Flip Summon/ Special Summon and banish the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned Monster.|
|The Cost of Noblility|009|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent selects a "Tyrant" monster (except Tyrant Dragon) as an attack target. Pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. After this card resolves choose one "Tyrant" monster in your Deck or Graveyard (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. Banish the monster during the End Phase.|
|Tyrant's Ego|010|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select one "Tyrant" monster from your deck (except Tyrant Dragon) and special summon it. This monster is banished during the endphase. This monster cannot be used for a Synchro Summon.|
|Tyrant King|011|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Earth|8||2300|1800|This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned with the effect of "Tyrant Queen". Their can only be one face up "Tyrant King" on the field at once. When this card is summoned sucessfully draw five cards from the top of your deck. Add one card to your hand and banish the rest. For each monster banished by this effect this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks select one random card in your opponents hand and banish it.|
|Tyrant Queen|012|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|6||1100|800|If you controll a face up "City of Tyrants" you may special summon this card without tribute. If "City of Tyrants" is on the field you may special summon one "Tyrant King" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card battles a monster destroy it without dammage calculation.|
|Tyrant's Royal Guard|013|AoT|Warrior/Effect|Fire|4||1900|1500|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot choose another "Tyrant" monster as an attack target.|
|Return of the Ostracized|014|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Pay half your lifepoints to special summon as many monsters as possible from the removed from play zone. For the next 3 turns all the monsters summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. At the end of the third turn destroy this card and banish all monsters summoned by this card.|
|Paladin of the Tyrant King|015|AoT|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Light|9||3000|2000|1 "Tyrant's Foot Soldier and 1 or more non-tuner "Tyrant" monsters. When Paladin of the Tyrant King is summoned select up to 5 cards removed from play. Add those 5 cards to your deck and shuffle, then draw three cards.|
|Tyrant's Foot Soldier|016|AoT|Warrior/Tuner|Wind|3||1500|1500|When this card is summoned you can special summon up to two other "Tyrant's Foot Soldier" from your deck.|
|Diplomat of the Tyrant|017|AoT|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|3||1500|200|As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot attack with monsters of 1500 ATK or more.|
|Tyrannical Rule|018|AoT|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||This card can only be activated while you have a face up "City of Tyrants", "Tyrant Queen", and "Tyrant King" on your side of the field. Banish one card on your opponents side of the field for each "Tyrant" monster you controll (except Tyrant Dragon).|
|Downfall of the Tyrant|019|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate this card when "Tyrant King" is destroyed and removed from the field. Your opponent takes 300 points of dammage for each "Tyrant" monster currently removed from play (except Tyrant Dragon).|
|Titan's Wrath|020|AoT|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when a "Titan" monster would be destroyed (except by battle). Negate the card and banish it. Then select one of the following effects and activate it. -Banish all cards on your opponents side of the field -Choose 3 random cards in your opponents Hand and Banish them -Banish the top 4 cards from your deck and gain 500 life points for each.|
[/spoiler]

EDIT: I don't know how I managed to mess up a copy/paste, but it should work now. Finally >_>

Oops. When my computer got infected it made some stuff screwy and deleted some images. I thought i recovered all the ones for the ccg.

Tritos just let me or Nu-mou know when you want to test your cards out. When you want to duel with someone choose server duel and not normal duel. You may also want to change your display name on their by clicking the settings.

I got the Chocobo Knight cards done, and made 2 new cards specifically for them, along with the remaining Chocobo types (Blue, Green, Silver, Brown, and Purple). I got to thinking that these would work much better as Xyzs, especially as we only have a few that can be used commonly and I'm making some near-universally usable Synchros out of EMs. These are still improved by having a Moogle under them though. I'm waiting for Mew to answer my PM about a change to his Red Chocobo, but other than that here they are:

[spoiler=Chocobo]
Changed Cards:
|Chocobo Knight|100|FFDC|Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1800|1550|This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage. You can Tribute this card you control to Special Summon 1 "Chocobo Knight" Xyz Monster from your Graveyard.|

|Black Chocobo|94|FFDC|Winged Beast/Effect|Dark|3||1000|1000|If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, Black", you can Special Summon 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster with an ATK of 2000 or less from your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled. The Special Summoned monster cannot declare an attack during this turn.|
I think we can either Semi-Limit or free up Black Choco due to this change.

|White Chocobo|95|FFDC|Winged Beast/Effect|Light|3||1000|1000|If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, White", add 1 Quick-Play or Normal Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. It cannot be activated during this turn.|
|Gold Chocobo|207|FFDC|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|3||1100|1500|This card can only be Special Summoned by Banishing 1 "Chocobo" monster in your hand. This card can be substituted as a specific "Chocobo" as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of a "Chocobo Knight" Xyz Monster.|
|Yellow Chocobo|90|FFDC|Winged Beast|Earth|1||500|500|A large flightless domestic bird used for transportation. It is known for its famous cry described as "Kweh" and ocassionally "Wark".|
Only a Level change.

|Red Chocobo|211|FFDC|Winged Beast/Effect|FIRE|4||1800|1200|When this card is Normal Summoned, 1 monster you control gains 300 ATK. If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, Red", destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 Level 4 or lower monster you control gains 400 ATK.|
This is the card I need supermew to okay.

New Cards:

|Green Chocobo|014|NMFF|Winged Beast/Effect|WIND|3||1400|1100|If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, Green", you can add 1 "Chocobo" Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.|
|Blue Chocobo|015|NMFF|Winged Beast/Effect|WATER|2||1000|1000|If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, Blue", WATER and "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and cannot be destroyed by Trap Card effects until your next End Phase.|
|Brown Chocobo|016|NMFF|Winged Beast/Effect|EARTH|3||1200|1900|If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, Brown", the Xyz Summoned monster cannot be destroyed by card effects.|
|Silver Chocobo|017|NMFF|Winged Beast/Effect|LIGHT|3||1000|1800|If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, Silver", 1 Attack Position monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle while it remains in Attack Position on the field.|
|Purple Chocobo|018|NMFF|Winged Beast/Effect|DARK|2||900|1100|"Chocobo" monsters you control gain 400 ATK while you control this card. If this card is overlaid as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of "Chocobo Knight, Purple", "Chocobo" monsters you control gain 300 ATK while you control the Xyz Summoned monster.|

|Chocobo Knight, Rookie|003|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|WIND|1||1900|1600|"Yellow Chocobo" + 1 Level 1 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster. "Chocobo Knight" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Continuous Spell Card effects during your opponent's Main Phase or your Battle Phase.|
|Chocobo Knight, Black|004|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|DARK|3||2200|1800|"Black Chocobo" + 1 Level 3 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster and once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to return 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard to your Deck. If the returned monster is a "Moogle" or "Mog" monster, draw 1 card.|
|Chocobo Knight, White|005|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|LIGHT|3||2200|2200|"White Chocobo" + 1 Level 3 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster. When this card is Xyz Summoned, while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, you can shuffle up to 2 Spell Cards in your Graveyard into your Deck. When this card destroys a monster by battle, gain 500 Life Points.|
|Chocobo Knight, Green|006|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|WIND|3||2100|2100|"Green Chocobo" + 1 Level 3 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster and negate your opponent's card effects that decrease the ATK or DEF of "Chocobo Knight" monsters you control or change their Battle Positions.|
|Chocobo Knight, Blue|007|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|WATER|2||2000|1900|"Blue Chocobo" + 1 Level 2 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster. When this card is Xyz Summoned, while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, you can return up to 2 cards on the field to their owner's hand.|
|Chocobo Knight, Brown|008|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|3||2100|2400|"Brown Chocobo" + 1 Level 3 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. While a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster and once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate 1 Spell or Trap Card effect and destroy the card.|
|Chocobo Knight, Silver|009|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|LIGHT|3||2100|2400|"Silver Chocobo" + 1 Level 3 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster and Trap Cards cannot be activated during the Battle Phase.|
|Chocobo Knight, Purple|010|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|DARK|2||2000|2250|"Purple Chocobo" + 1 Level 2 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster and "Chocobo Knight" monsters you control gain 400 ATK during your Battle Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "Chocobo Knight, Purple".|
|Chocobo Knight, Red|011|NMFF|Warrior/Xyz/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|4||2300|2000|"Red Chocobo" + 1 Level 4 Monster This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. while a "Mog" or "Moogle" monsters are attached to this card as an Xyz Material Monster, this card is also treated as a "Moogle" monster and your opponent loses 500 Life Points when this card destroys a monster by battle. This card cannot declare a direct attack.|

|Moogle Knighting|012|NMFF|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 "Moogle" or "Mog" monster you control. The selected monster gains or loses up to 2 Levels and loses 500 ATK.|
|Dismount|013|NMFF|Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 1 Xyz "Chocobo Knight" monster you control to your Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 Xyz Material attached to the returned monster in Attack Position. It cannot be used as an Xyz Material Monster and its effects are negated during this turn.|[/spoiler]

NMFF will be the set that I use to submit both FF-related and non-denominational cards. As for those Synchros, and the point I raised in the PM, this is the start of it.

[spoiler=Further Submission]
|Battle Program - Cannon|0|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a NetNavi or "EM" monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK during battle with a non-NetNavi monster. Once per turn, if the equipped monster did not declare an attack during your Battle Phase (except by its own effect), you can destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field. 1 monster can only be equipped with 2 "Battle Program" Equip Spell Cards at a time.|
(This is a name fix to a nameless Program in the set. Just search Battle Program - and you'll see it.)

|Battle Program - Atom Mine|001|MMZ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select 1 monster your opponent controls and flip a coin. If heads, destroy the selected monster. If tails, you lose 800 Life Points.|
|Battle Program - Aura|002|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 Spell or Trap Card you control. The selected card cannot be destroyed by card effects until your opponent's next End Phase.|
|Battle Program - Dark Tornado|003|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell|||||Pay 1000 Life Points and send all Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard. If any are face-up, Banish them all. Your Life Points cannot exceed 7000 during this Duel. If "Battle Program-Dark Bomb" is in your Graveyard, your Life Points cannot exceed 6000 during this Duel.|
|Battle Program - Dark Bomb|004|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell|||||Pay 1000 Life Points to send all monsters your opponent controls to the Graveyard. Your opponent loses 300 Life Points for each Effect Monster destroyed by this effect. If your opponent controls a Token or Normal Monster, Banish them all. Your Life Points cannot exceed 7000 during this duel. If "Battle Program-Dark Tornado" is in your Graveyard, your Life Points cannot exceed 6000 during this Duel.|
(I think these two should be limited, maybe have Tornado @2 and Bomb @1)

|Battle Program - Mega Stomp|008|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only while you control a Level 4 or higher Effect Monster. Discard 1 card and send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard.|
|Battle Program - Repair Stage|010|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell|||||Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If your opponent activates a Field Spell Card while this card is in your Graveyard, you can return this card to your Deck and destroy your opponent's Field Spell Card after its activation.|
|Battle Program - Sand Ring|011|MMZ|Trap Card|Trap|||||Pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.|
|Battle Program - Typhoon Dance|012|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Discard 1 card to return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their respective owner's hands. If you control a NetNavi or "EM" monster, you can pay 400 Life Points instead of discarding 1 card.|
|Battle Program - Wrecker|014|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only while you control a Level 6 or lower NetNavi or "EM" monster. Negate a card effect that would Banish or destroy a NetNavi or "EM" monster you control. If this card was activated during your opponent's turn, add 1 Level 4 lower "EM Being" or NetNavi monster from your Graveyard to your hand OR destroy 1 Level 4 or lower monster on the field.|

|Internet Memetic - BUMP|026|ANON|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when an opponent activates a card effect that targets a monster on the field or a monster in the Deck. Negate the card effect and shuffle that card into its owner's Deck.|
|Internet Memetic - Stop Posting|027|ANON|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select 1 monster your opponent controls that declared an attack or activated an effect during this turn. The selected monster cannot declare an attack or activate effects while it remains face-up in its current Battle Position.|
|Internet Memetic - KILL IT WITH FIRE|029|ANON|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Pay 800 Life Points to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If the card was face-up, destroy 1 Level 3 or lower monster your opponent controls.|
|Internet Memetic - HNNNGG|030|ANON|Spell Card|Spell|||||Tribute 1 monster you control to destroy 1 monster on the field.|
|Internet MemALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD|031|ANON|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 card in your opponent's hand or 1 Level 5 or lower monster your opponent controls. If the selected card is in your opponent's hand, add it to your hand. If your opponent controlled the selected card, switch control of that card to you. Send it to your opponent's Graveyard during your next End Phase.|
(Note that the above card is not a legitimate Memetic card, as the title is not completed on purpose. I can understand limiting it, but I'd rather not change it.)

|Call for Blackup|032|ANON|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select up to 2 Level 5 or lower monsters in your Graveyard or hand. Pay 600 Life Points for each selected card and Special Summon them in Attack Position. The Special Summoned monsters are Banished at your next Standby Phase.|

|Geo Stelar|001|MMZ|Spellcaster/Effect|EARTH|3||1200|1100|When you draw a "Battle Program" Trap Card, you can reveal it to your opponent to return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand. When this card is attacked by a Level 4 or higher monster, you can discard 1 card to negate the attack and Special Summon 1 "EM Being-Omega-Xis" from your hand or Deck. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.|
|EM Being-Omega-Xis|002|MMZ|Psychic/Tuner/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|1300|When this card is Special Summoned, you can select 1 "Geo Stelar" you control. The selected monster gains 1 Level. This card's Type can be treated as Warrior during your Main and Battle Phase. When a "Geo Stelar" you control is targeted by a card effect or attack, you can return this card from the field to your hand to negate the attack or effect.|
|EM Mega Man|003|MMZ|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|8||2600|2000|1 "EM Being-Omega-Xis" Tuner + 1 "Geo Stelar" During the turn where this card is Synchro Summoned, it gains 300 ATK. When this card destroys a Level 6 or higher monster by battle, draw 1 card. If this card does not declare an attack during your Battle Phase, it can attack your opponent directly during your next Battle Phase.|
|Wave World|004|MMZ|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||"EM" monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, the turn player can discard 1 card to return 1 Synchro or Fusion "EM" monster in their Graveyard to their Extra Deck. Once per turn, you can pay 600 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "EM Being" monster from your hand.|
|EM Terra Condor|006|MMZ|Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect|WIND|6||2350|2100|1 "EM Being-Condor" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters If this card declares an attack, it cannot be negated by the effects of Trap Cards. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Winged Beast monster you control to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.|
|EM Being-Condor|007|MMZ|Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect|WIND|3||1000|1300|This card can be returned to your hand from the field to negate an opponent's attack. When this card returns to the field, it gains 500 ATK and 1 Level.|
|EM Dark Phantom|008|MMZ|Fiend/Synchro/Effect|DARK|6||2300|1500|1 "EM Being-Phantom" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn, you can Tribute this card to negate 1 Monster Effect. If you do, Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)|
|EM Being-Phantom|009|MMZ|Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect|DARK|3||1300|1600|If this card is discarded by a card effect, you can Special Summon it and discard 1 card. If you control a Fiend-Type monster, this card can lose 1 Level.|
|EM Spade Magnes|010|MMZ|Thunder/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|7||2500|2100|1 "EM Being-Magnes" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to switch the Original ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters. If you do, LIGHT monsters you control gain 500 ATK. If this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle, this card can attack again during that Battle Phase. If the non-Tuner monster(s) used as Synchro Material Monsters for this card's Synchro Summon were Token Monsters, this effect is negated.|
|EM Being-Magnes|011|MMZ|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|LIGHT|2||1000|2000|Once per turn, you can pay 300 Life Points to switch the Original ATK and DEF of 1 monster on the field until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Noise Token #1" (Fiend-Type/EARTH/Level 5/1600 ATK/1300 DEF) in Attack Position. If you do, this card and the "Noise Token" cannot declare an attack and cannot be used as Synchro Material Monsters during this turn.|[/spoiler]

That's...24 if you don't count the Knights. I have more Synchs, Progs, and Memes, but let's see how these work for now. If you decide to leave any out, just let me know which ones. Below is a link to pictures for these, some future cards I cut out to lower the size of this, and the images that should restore your MMZ folder.

[url="http://www.mediafire.com/?nd8ihnml595q5iq"]Link[/url]

EDIT: Orichalcos, can I ask what exactly you mean on Diplomat's effect by "As long as this card is face-up on the field your opponent cannot declare attacks with face-up monsters with 1500 or more ATK." Do you mean that they can't attack my monsters that have 1500 or more ATK, or that their monsters with more than 1500 ATK can't attack?

Well I probably won't add those to later, I wanted us to get some practice with some of these new ones first. For changes to my cards I'm fine with Chocobo Knight. I like Black Chocobo and White Chocobo as they are, though maybe the attack restriction thing is something for me to consider in the future. I've hardly used White Chocobo to see if it's overpowered or not.

Thanks for the fix on the MMz folder.

Archived