[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1307211333' post='5254295']
[i]"In case anyone cares, I have just received a confirmation email from Bushiroad stating that they plan to release Cardfight Vanguard overseas. They are thinking about it a year after the Japanese release depending on feedback since if its more positive then they assume, they may release it sooner."[/i]
[/quote]

YES YES YES YES YES! So... It'll probably be here in the UK by Next September.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1307216194' post='5254471']
triggers are actually of importance in this game. AS heal trigger can save your. THe 5K boost can help with defending/hitting the enemy vanguard. stand triggers can stand up a unit that already attack (successfully hit 1st time or not) to attack again either decrease your opponent's hand/field, add extra damage, or win your the game. Crit trigger can win games if you get them at right time. Draw triggers give hand advantage(though only have 5K shields vs 10K shield of other grade 0s)

also some grade 0s are used for superior rides and plus they have 10K shield so you can defend yourself from damage instead of killing hand advantage by using 2 5K shields or more. (hand advantage is important in this game).

Also going 1st is beneficital to some decks as they need some damage in the damage zone to use their counterblasts. That why on their 2nd turn they can go do a grade 3 superior ride depending on deck and field, or set up for a big play
[/quote]

Rear guard + front guard is almost always better than a vanguard/ front guard guy, revealing a trigger just seems to be too inconsistent and it limits the cardpool you can use

I saw some of the superior ride stuff, too many minuses, any guarding is still a minus.

Most of the cardpool's a mystery to me, I don't know any big plays you can make.

This is all first impressions, I'm not going to start playing until there's something other than BYOND to use.

[quote name='marcher boyz' timestamp='1307215420' post='5254442']
1ST IMPRESSIONS:

Full aggro with 1 level 0 and like 24 generic level 1+ 21 generic level 2 + 3 gancelot looks mad.
[/quote]
Without the twin drive of Grade 3s your hand would be depleted to fast, you'd be screwed most of the time.

Swarming and overextending makes the game.
[/quote]
To an extent.

Drive triggers just seem meh.
[/quote]
They make the game interesting, and the 5k boost they give is actually important.

Going 1st is pretty terrible, which is a nice change from most ccgs.
[/quote]
Depends on the deck, tbh.

Cba to download any programs right now because the game sound like it's played entirely by scrubs right now, but can anyone help me make a list based on my concept? I might want to play this IRL if it comes to the US and good players pick it up.
[/quote]
The game just started....and what makes you think US players are better? This part of your statement is really stupid.

[quote name='marcher boyz' timestamp='1307217683' post='5254556']
http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/rough-seas-banshee

how many other level 0s do ridiculous stuff like this
[/quote]

Almost every deck.

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1307212052' post='5254327']
been to busy to really get on CC.

And aichi already has Soul savior dragon?

let me guess he got it same time he got gordon?
[/quote]

Don't know, next episode is called Holy Dragon Descends.

[quote name='marcher boyz' timestamp='1307216822' post='5254505']
Rear guard + front guard is almost always better than a vanguard/ front guard guy, [b]revealing a trigger just seems to be too inconsistent and it limits the cardpool you can use
[/b]
[/quote]
http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/ceo-amaterasu

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1307217909' post='5254576']
Without the twin drive of Grade 3s your hand would be depleted to fast, you'd be screwed most of the time.

To an extent.

They make the game interesting, and the 5k boost they give is actually important.

Depends on the deck, tbh.

The game just started....and what makes you think US players are better? This part of your statement is really stupid.

Almost every deck.[/quote]

.....yeah I forgot that lol

k

idk, it's just they seem dead in hand too often, and guarding just doesn't seem that good- until I play the game I just won't know

k

the US has a lot of potential players, and when you've got a lot of players playing a game you start to get a meta and competitive play

k I clarified what I meant by that

without guarding you lose <.< once you hit 6 damage its over unless you get heal trigger that would have been 6 damage to take away to damage. thus keeping you alive

And who gives a damn about meta/competivite play the game just start <.<. Heck when YGO 1st started i'm pretty sure most people that played didn't even know what meta or competitive play was.

Remember this ain't YGO thats been around for several years

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1307217909' post='5254576']
http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/ceo-amaterasu
[/quote]

that looks potentially sick

are there any ways to play the game apart from byond so I know if I'm just saying s*** or not

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1307218515' post='5254609']
without guarding you lose <.< once you hit 6 damage its over unless you get heal trigger that would have been 6 damage to take away to damage. thus keeping you alive

And who gives a damn about meta/competivite play the game just start <.<. Heck when YGO 1st started i'm pretty sure most people that played didn't even know what meta or competitive play was.

Remember this ain't YGO thats been around for several years
[/quote]

k, what I'm saying is that each trigger you play is a potentially dead card in your hand that stops you from being aggressive and going 3 damage turn 1/ card advantage yo. It's probably wrong, I need to play the game first.

I just have fun when I know I'm playing with/ against the cutting edge out there

I'm talking about the future, like chaos-stage yugioh

Game is not just about being aggressive. YOu also have to play efficiently, and thank about some of your plays before you just slap down any ol'monster down. And Triggers in hand are not dead draws as they are 10K shields that will help when you just guarding. And there a few triggers that can bounce themselves back to the deck after boosting a unit such as battle raizer and logenuz magus(however you spell it not in game atm). or have the ability to go to the soul and give you a free draw such as rough sea banshee.

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1307219126' post='5254661']
Game is not just about being aggressive. YOu also have to play efficiently, and thank about some of your plays before you just slap down any ol'monster down. And Triggers in hand are not dead draws as they are 10K shields that will help when you just guarding. And there a few triggers that can bounce themselves back to the deck after boosting a unit such as battle raizer and logenuz magus(however you spell it not in game atm). or have the ability to go to the soul and give you a free draw such as rough sea banshee.
[/quote]

k

If I made a set so I could play Vanguard on YVD, would anyone play it with me?

[quote name='The supremacy SUN' timestamp='1307220104' post='5254707']
Damn, just lost because of misplay. If I milled 2 from Night Shade, I'd Drive Check a Stand and a Heal Trigger D: Owell
[/quote]
XD

@other convo: (the bottom 2 are about the same thing, but easier to use in their deck)

http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/psychic-bird
http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/silence-joker
http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/guiding-zombie (Drop Zone spam deck)

[spoiler='BT01 1-40, KAD1/ KAD2/ TD01/ TD02exclusives setfile']|RP King of Knights Alfred|01|BT01|Human|None|3||10000|0|Passive(V) : Your Units cannot boost this Unit. Passive(V) : During your turn, for each "Royal Paladin" Rear Guard you have, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Activate(V/R) : [Counter Blast (3)] Search for 1 Grade 2 or lower "Royal Paladin" from your Deck and call it as a Rear Guard, and shuffle that Deck. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Blaster Blade|02|BT01|Human|None|2||9000|5000|Auto : [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit is called to the Vanguard Circle, you may pay the cost. If so, choose 1 of your Opponent's Rear Guards and retire it. Auto : [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit is called to the Rear Guard Circle, and you have a "Royal Paladin" Vanguard, you pay the cost. If so, choose 1 of your Opponent's Grade 2 or higher Rear Guards and retire it. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|RP Barkgal|03|BT01|Hi-Beast|None|0||4000|10000|Auto : When you ride onto this unit with another Royal Paladin Unit, you may call this card out to a Rear Guard Circle. Activate ® : [Rest this Unit] From your Deck, search for one "Knight of the Future Llew" or "Flogal", call it as a Rear Guard, shuffle the deck afterwards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal.|
|Kagero Dragonic Overlord|04|BT01|Flame Dragon|None|3||11000|0|Passive(V/R) : When you don't control any other “Kagero” Vanguard or Rear Guards, this card loses -2000 Power. Activate(V/R): [Counter Blast (3)] During this turn, this Unit gains +5000 Power, the following ability, (Auto(V/R): When this Unit's attack hits the Opponent's Rear Guard, this Unit stands.) but loses its Twin Drive!! skill. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Embodiment Of Victory Aleph|05|BT01|Demon|None|3||10000|0|Activate(V/R): [Counter Blast (4)] During that turn, this Unit gains +3000 Power and +1 Critical. Activate(V): [From your Soul, choose 1 “Dragon Knight Aleph”, “Embodiment of Armor Bahr”, “Embodiment of Spear Tahr” and send them to the Drop Zone] Unflip all of your Damage Zone. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!!. Type: Normal|
|OTT CEO Amaterasu|06|BT01|Noble|None|3||10000|0|Passive (V) : During your turn, when your Hand has 4 or more cards, this Unit gains +4000 Power. Auto (V) : During the start of your Main Phase, Soul Charge (1), then look at the top card of your Deck, and place it either at the top or bottom of the Deck. Activate (V/R) : [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If so, draw 5 cards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|OTT Battle Sister Cocoa|07|BT01|Elf|None|1||6000|5000|Auto : When this Unit is called as a Vanguard or Rear Guard, and you have a “Oracle Think Tank” Vanguard, look at the 1 top card of your deck and choose to place it back on either the top or bottom of the deck. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|NG Asura Kaiser|08|BT01|Patroid|None|3||11000|0|Passive (V/R): When you don't have other “Nova Grappler” Vanguard or Rear Guards, this Unit loses -2000 Power. Auto (V) : When this Unit's Drive Check reveals a Grade 3 “Nova Grappler” choose 1 of your Rear Guards and Stand it. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Demon Killer Knight Lohengrin|09|BT01|Human|None|3||10000|0|Auto(V): During the start of your Main Phase Soul Charge (1), and for that turn, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Auto(V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may the cost. If so, retire all of your Opponent's Rear Guards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Solitary Knight Gancelot|10|BT01|Elf|None|3||9000|0|Auto(V): Activate(V): [Counter Blast (2)] When you have a “Blaster Blade” in your Soul, for that turn, this Unit gains +5000 Power and +1 Critical. Activate (Hand): [Reveal this card to your Opponent and place it on top of your Deck] Search for up to 1 “Blaster Blade” from your Deck, reveal it to your Opponent, and send to Hand. Shuffle that Deck afterwards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Flash Shield Isolde|11|BT01|Human|None|1||6000|0|Auto : [Choose 1 “Royal Paladin” from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit is called as a Guardian, you may pay the cost. If so, during that Battle, your “Royal Paladin” doesn't get hit. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of the Future Llew|12|BT01|Human|Critical, +5000|0||4000|10000|Activate : ® [Counter Blast (1), from your Rear Guards, choose 1, “Knight of the Future Llew”, “Barkgal”, “Flogal” and send to your Soul] When you have a Grade 1 Vanguard, search for a “Blaster Blade” from your Deck, Ride it, and shuffle that deck. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger Unit|
|Kagero Vortex Dragon|13|BT01|Flame Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): During the start of your Main Phase Soul Charge (1), for that turn, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Activate (V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] Choose 3 of your Opponent's Rear Guards and retire them. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Dragon Knight Aleph|14|BT01|Human|None|2||9000|5000|Activate (V): [Counter Blast (1), from your Rear Guards choose 1 “Embodiment of Armor Bahr”, “Embodiment of Spear Tahr” and send to your Soul] Search for 1“Embodiment of Victory Aleph” from your Deck. Ride it, and shuffle that Deck. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept Type: Normal|
|Kagero Wyvern Guard Barri - Vanguard Rider|15|BT01|Dragonman|None|1||6000|0|Auto : [Choose 1 “Kagero” from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit is called as a Guardian, you may pay the cost. If so, during that Battle, your “Kagero” doesn't get hit. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Lizard Soldier Conroe|16|BT01|Dragonman|None|1||5000|10000|Auto : When you ride another "Kagero" on this Unit, you may call this card to a Rear Guard Circle. Activate ®: [Counter Blast (1), Retire this Unit] Search for 1 Grade 1 or lower "Kagero" from your Deck and show it to the opponent, send to Hand, and shuffle that Deck. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|OTT Maiden of Libra|17|BT01|Angel|None|2||9000|5000|Auto (V/R): [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit's attack hits, and you have a "Oracle Think Tank" Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If so, draw 1 card. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Interecpt. Type: Normal|
|OTT Battle Sister Mocha|18|BT01|Human|None|2||8000|5000|Auto (V/R): When this Unit attacks, and you have 4 or more cards in your Hand, for that battle, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|OTT Battle Sister Chocolat|19|BT01|Elf|None|1||5000|0|Auto : [Choose 1 “Oracle Think Tank” from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit is called as a Guardian, you may pay the cost. If so, during that Battle, your “Oracle Think Tank” doesn't get hit. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|SB Juggernaut Maximum|20|BT01|Giant|None|3||11000|0|Passive (V/R): When you don't have any other "Spike Brothers" Vanguard or Rear Guard, this Unit loses -2000 Power. Auto ®: [Soul Blast (1)] When this Unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If so, for that battle, this Unit gains +5000 Power, and at the beginning of that battle's Close Step, this Unit is sent to the Deck, shuffle that deck afterwards. Nation: Dark Zone. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of Silence Gallatin|21|BT01|Human|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Dragon Knight Nehalem|22|BT01|Human|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Wyvern Strike Tejas|23|BT01|Wing Dragon|None|2||8000|5000|Passive (V/R): This unit can target an Opponent's Unit on the same column. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Embodiment of Spear Tahr|24|BT01|Demon|Critical, +5000|0||5000|10000|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger Unit|
|OTT Oracle Guardian Apollon|25|BT01|Patroid|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, draw 2 cards, choose 1 from your Hand, send it to your Deck and shuffle that Deck. Auto ®: [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, draw 1 card. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|OTT Oracle Guardian Wiseman|26|BT01|Patroid|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|OTT Lozenge Magus|27|BT01|Elf|Heal, +5000|0||3000|10000|Auto: When you Ride with another "Oracle Think Tank", you may call this card to the Rear Guard Circle. Auto ®: When this Unit Boosts, for that battle, the boosted Unit gains an additional +3000, and at the start of that turn's End Phase, this Unit is sent to the Deck and that Deck is shuffled afterwards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger Unit|
|NG Mr. Invincible|28|BT01|Alien|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V) : During the start of your Main Phase, Soul Charge (1), choose 1 card from your Damage Zone and unflip it. Auto (V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, all of your Units stand. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|NG Genocide Jack|29|BT01|Patroid|None|3||11000|5000|Passive (V/R): Restraint (This Unit cannot attack). Activate (V/R): [Counter Blast (1)] During that turn this Unit loses its "Restraint". Auto (V) : When this Unit is boosted by a "Nova Grappler" for that battle, this Unit gains +5000. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|NG King Of Sword|30|BT01|Patroid|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|NG Queen Of Heart|31|BT01|Patroid|None|1||6000|5000|Auto ®: When this Unit boosts "King of Sword", for that battle, the boosted unit gains +4000 power. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|NG Battleraiser|32|BT01|Patroid|Stand, +5000|0||3000|10000|Auto: When you Ride a "Nova Grappler" onto this unit, you may call this card to a Rear Guard Circle. Auto ®: When this Unit Boosts, for that battle, the boosted Unit gains an additional +3000, and at the start of that turn's End Phase, this Unit is sent to the Deck and that Deck is shuffled afterwards. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger Unit|
|Tachikaze Tyrant Death Rex|33|BT01|Dino Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): When this Unit attacks, during that battle, this Unit gains +5000 Power. Auto (V): When this Unit's attack hits, choose 1 of your Rear Guards and retire it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Tachikaze Assault Dragon Blightops|34|BT01|Dino Dragon|None|2||9000|5000|Auto [Counter Blast (1)]: When this Unit is moved from the Rear Circle to the Drop Zone, you may pay the cost. If so, search for 1 "Iron Wall Dragon Shieldon" from your Deck, reveal it and send to Hand, shuffle that Deck afterwards. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Nubatama Stealth Dragon Void Master|35|BT01|Shadow Dragon|None|3||9000|0|Auto (V): When this Unit attacks, and your Hand has more cards than your Opponent's, this Unit gains +3000 power. Auto (V/R): [Counter Blast (1)] When this Unit's attack hits, and your Hand has less cards than your Opponent's, you may pay the cost. If paid, your Opponent chooses 1 card from their Hand and discard it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|DI Demon Eater|36|BT01|Elf|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): During the start of your Main Phase, Soul Charge (1), for that turn, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Auto (V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, retire all of your Opponent's Rear Guards. Nation: Dark Zone. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|GB Monster Frank|37|BT01|Workerloid|None|3||10000|0|Activate (Drop Zone): [Counter Blast (3)] When you have a Grade 2 Vanguard, Ride with this card. Nation: Magallanica. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|GB Great Leader Blue Blood|38|BT01|Vampire|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Magallanica. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Megacolony Hell Spider|39|BT01|Insect|None|3||10000|0|Passive (V): During your turn, when all of your Opponent's Vanguard and Rear Guards are Rested, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Auto: [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit is called to Vanguard or Rear Guard, you may pay the cost. If so, choose 1 of your Opponent's Rear Guard, that Unit, during your Opponent's next Stand Phase, it cannot Stand. Nation: Zoo. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Megacolony Bloody Hercules|40|BT01|Insect|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Zoo. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|

|RP Star Drive Dragon|01|KAD1|Cosmo Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Crested Dragon|01|KAD2|Flame Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|

|RP Crimson Butterfly Brigitte|01|TD01|Salamander|None|3||10000|0|When this Unit drive checks and a Grade 3 "Royal Paladin" is revealed, this Unit gains +5000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Knight Of Conviction Bors|02|TD01|Human|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V/R): [Counter Blast (1)] When this Unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If so, for that battle, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of the Harp Tristan|06|TD01|Human|None|2||8000|5000|Auto (V): When this Unit's Drive Check reveals a Grade 3 "Royal Paladin", for that Battle, this Unit gains +5000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|RP Starlight Unicorn|10|TD01|Hi-Beast|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (R): When this Unit is called as a R, choose 1 of your other "Royal Paladin", for that turn, it gains +2000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of Rose Morganna|11|TD01|Human|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (V/R): [Choose 1 card from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If so, for that turn, this Unit gains +4000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Stardust Trumpeter|12|TD01|Angel|None|0||6000|10000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Bringer of Good Luck Epona|13|TD01|Sylph|+5000, Critical|0||6000|10000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|

|Kagero Dragon Monk Goku|02|TD02|War Beast|None|3||10000|0|When this Unit drive checks and a Grade 3 "Kagero" is revealed, choose 1 of your Opponent's Grade 1 or lower Rear Guards and retire it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Demonic Dragon Berserker Yaksha|03|TD02|Dragonman|None|3||9000|0|Auto (Hand): During your Main Phase, when your Opponent's Rear Guard is sent to the Drop Zone, and you have a Grade 2 Vanguard present, reveal this card. After it is revealed, Ride with this card. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Beserk Dragon|05|TD02|Flame Dragon|None|2||9000|5000|Auto : [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit appears as a Vanguard or Rear Guard, and you have a "Kagero" Vanguard, you may pay the cost. Afterwards, choose 1 of your Opponent's Grade 2 or lower Rear Guard and retire it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Lizard Runner Undeux|06|TD02|Dragonman|None|0||6000|10000|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Flame of Hope Aermo|09|TD02|Salamander|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (R): [Choose 1 card from your hand and discard it] During the Battle this Unit has Boosted, when the attack hits, you may pay the cost. After that, draw 1 card. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Demonic Dragon Madonna Joka|10|TD02|Dragonman|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (R): During your Main Phase, when your Opponent's Rear Guard is sent to the Drop Zone, for that turn, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Demonic Dragon Mage Raksha|16|TD02|Dragonman|+5000, +1 Critical|1||3000|10000|Auto (R): During your Main Phase, when an Opponent's Rear Guard has been sent to the Drop Zone, during that turn, this unit gains +3000. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|

|RP King of Knights Alfred|01|BT01|Human|None|3||10000|0|Passive(V) : Your Units cannot boost this Unit. Passive(V) : During your turn, for each "Royal Paladin" Rear Guard you have, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Activate(V/R) : [Counter Blast (3)] Search for 1 Grade 2 or lower "Royal Paladin" from your Deck and call it as a Rear Guard, and shuffle that Deck. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Blaster Blade|02|BT01|Human|None|2||9000|5000|Auto : [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit is called to the Vanguard Circle, you may pay the cost. If so, choose 1 of your Opponent's Rear Guards and retire it. Auto : [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit is called to the Rear Guard Circle, and you have a "Royal Paladin" Vanguard, you pay the cost. If so, choose 1 of your Opponent's Grade 2 or higher Rear Guards and retire it. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|RP Barkgal|03|BT01|Hi-Beast|None|0||4000|10000|Auto : When you ride onto this unit with another Royal Paladin Unit, you may call this card out to a Rear Guard Circle. Activate ® : [Rest this Unit] From your Deck, search for one "Knight of the Future Llew" or "Flogal", call it as a Rear Guard, shuffle the deck afterwards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal.|
|Kagero Dragonic Overlord|04|BT01|Flame Dragon|None|3||11000|0|Passive(V/R) : When you don't control any other “Kagero” Vanguard or Rear Guards, this card loses -2000 Power. Activate(V/R): [Counter Blast (3)] During this turn, this Unit gains +5000 Power, the following ability, (Auto(V/R): When this Unit's attack hits the Opponent's Rear Guard, this Unit stands.) but loses its Twin Drive!! skill. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Embodiment Of Victory Aleph|05|BT01|Demon|None|3||10000|0|Activate(V/R): [Counter Blast (4)] During that turn, this Unit gains +3000 Power and +1 Critical. Activate(V): [From your Soul, choose 1 “Dragon Knight Aleph”, “Embodiment of Armor Bahr”, “Embodiment of Spear Tahr” and send them to the Drop Zone] Unflip all of your Damage Zone. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!!. Type: Normal|
|OTT CEO Amaterasu|06|BT01|Noble|None|3||10000|0|Passive (V) : During your turn, when your Hand has 4 or more cards, this Unit gains +4000 Power. Auto (V) : During the start of your Main Phase, Soul Charge (1), then look at the top card of your Deck, and place it either at the top or bottom of the Deck. Activate (V/R) : [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If so, draw 5 cards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|OTT Battle Sister Cocoa|07|BT01|Elf|None|1||6000|5000|Auto : When this Unit is called as a Vanguard or Rear Guard, and you have a “Oracle Think Tank” Vanguard, look at the 1 top card of your deck and choose to place it back on either the top or bottom of the deck. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|NG Asura Kaiser|08|BT01|Patroid|None|3||11000|0|Passive (V/R): When you don't have other “Nova Grappler” Vanguard or Rear Guards, this Unit loses -2000 Power. Auto (V) : When this Unit's Drive Check reveals a Grade 3 “Nova Grappler” choose 1 of your Rear Guards and Stand it. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Demon Killer Knight Lohengrin|09|BT01|Human|None|3||10000|0|Auto(V): During the start of your Main Phase Soul Charge (1), and for that turn, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Auto(V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may the cost. If so, retire all of your Opponent's Rear Guards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Solitary Knight Gancelot|10|BT01|Elf|None|3||9000|0|Auto(V): Activate(V): [Counter Blast (2)] When you have a “Blaster Blade” in your Soul, for that turn, this Unit gains +5000 Power and +1 Critical. Activate (Hand): [Reveal this card to your Opponent and place it on top of your Deck] Search for up to 1 “Blaster Blade” from your Deck, reveal it to your Opponent, and send to Hand. Shuffle that Deck afterwards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Flash Shield Isolde|11|BT01|Human|None|1||6000|0|Auto : [Choose 1 “Royal Paladin” from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit is called as a Guardian, you may pay the cost. If so, during that Battle, your “Royal Paladin” doesn't get hit. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of the Future Llew|12|BT01|Human|Critical, +5000|0||4000|10000|Activate : ® [Counter Blast (1), from your Rear Guards, choose 1, “Knight of the Future Llew”, “Barkgal”, “Flogal” and send to your Soul] When you have a Grade 1 Vanguard, search for a “Blaster Blade” from your Deck, Ride it, and shuffle that deck. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|
|Kagero Vortex Dragon|13|BT01|Flame Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): During the start of your Main Phase Soul Charge (1), for that turn, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Activate (V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] Choose 3 of your Opponent's Rear Guards and retire them. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Dragon Knight Aleph|14|BT01|Human|None|2||9000|5000|Activate (V): [Counter Blast (1), from your Rear Guards choose 1 “Embodiment of Armor Bahr”, “Embodiment of Spear Tahr” and send to your Soul] Search for 1“Embodiment of Victory Aleph” from your Deck. Ride it, and shuffle that Deck. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept Type: Normal|
|Kagero Wyvern Guard Barri - Vanguard Rider|15|BT01|Dragonman|None|1||6000|0|Auto : [Choose 1 “Kagero” from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit is called as a Guardian, you may pay the cost. If so, during that Battle, your “Kagero” doesn't get hit. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Lizard Soldier Conroe|16|BT01|Dragonman|None|1||5000|10000|Auto : When you ride another "Kagero" on this Unit, you may call this card to a Rear Guard Circle. Activate ®: [Counter Blast (1), Retire this Unit] Search for 1 Grade 1 or lower "Kagero" from your Deck and show it to the opponent, send to Hand, and shuffle that Deck. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|OTT Maiden of Libra|17|BT01|Angel|None|2||9000|5000|Auto (V/R): [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit's attack hits, and you have a "Oracle Think Tank" Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If so, draw 1 card. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Interecpt. Type: Normal|
|OTT Battle Sister Mocha|18|BT01|Human|None|2||8000|5000|Auto (V/R): When this Unit attacks, and you have 4 or more cards in your Hand, for that battle, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|OTT Battle Sister Chocolat|19|BT01|Elf|None|1||5000|0|Auto : [Choose 1 “Oracle Think Tank” from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit is called as a Guardian, you may pay the cost. If so, during that Battle, your “Oracle Think Tank” doesn't get hit. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|SB Juggernaut Maximum|20|BT01|Giant|None|3||11000|0|Passive (V/R): When you don't have any other "Spike Brothers" Vanguard or Rear Guard, this Unit loses -2000 Power. Auto ®: [Soul Blast (1)] When this Unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If so, for that battle, this Unit gains +5000 Power, and at the beginning of that battle's Close Step, this Unit is sent to the Deck, shuffle that deck afterwards. Nation: Dark Zone. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of Silence Gallatin|21|BT01|Human|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Dragon Knight Nehalem|22|BT01|Human|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Wyvern Strike Tejas|23|BT01|Wing Dragon|None|2||8000|5000|Passive (V/R): This unit can target an Opponent's Unit on the same column. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Embodiment of Spear Tahr|24|BT01|Demon|Critical, +5000|0||5000|10000|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|
|OTT Oracle Guardian Apollon|25|BT01|Patroid|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, draw 2 cards, choose 1 from your Hand, send it to your Deck and shuffle that Deck. Auto ®: [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, draw 1 card. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|OTT Oracle Guardian Wiseman|26|BT01|Patroid|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|OTT Lozenge Magus|27|BT01|Elf|Heal, +5000|0||3000|10000|Auto: When you Ride with another "Oracle Think Tank", you may call this card to the Rear Guard Circle. Auto ®: When this Unit Boosts, for that battle, the boosted Unit gains an additional +3000, and at the start of that turn's End Phase, this Unit is sent to the Deck and that Deck is shuffled afterwards. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|
|NG Mr. Invincible|28|BT01|Alien|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V) : During the start of your Main Phase, Soul Charge (1), choose 1 card from your Damage Zone and unflip it. Auto (V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, all of your Units stand. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|NG Genocide Jack|29|BT01|Patroid|None|3||11000|5000|Passive (V/R): Restraint (This Unit cannot attack). Activate (V/R): [Counter Blast (1)] During that turn this Unit loses its "Restraint". Auto (V) : When this Unit is boosted by a "Nova Grappler" for that battle, this Unit gains +5000. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|NG King Of Sword|30|BT01|Patroid|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|NG Queen Of Heart|31|BT01|Patroid|None|1||6000|5000|Auto ®: When this Unit boosts "King of Sword", for that battle, the boosted unit gains +4000 power. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|NG Battleraiser|32|BT01|Patroid|Stand, +5000|0||3000|10000|Auto: When you Ride a "Nova Grappler" onto this unit, you may call this card to a Rear Guard Circle. Auto ®: When this Unit Boosts, for that battle, the boosted Unit gains an additional +3000, and at the start of that turn's End Phase, this Unit is sent to the Deck and that Deck is shuffled afterwards. Nation: Star Gate. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|
|Tachikaze Tyrant Death Rex|33|BT01|Dino Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): When this Unit attacks, during that battle, this Unit gains +5000 Power. Auto (V): When this Unit's attack hits, choose 1 of your Rear Guards and retire it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Tachikaze Assault Dragon Blightops|34|BT01|Dino Dragon|None|2||9000|5000|Auto [Counter Blast (1)]: When this Unit is moved from the Rear Circle to the Drop Zone, you may pay the cost. If so, search for 1 "Iron Wall Dragon Shieldon" from your Deck, reveal it and send to Hand, shuffle that Deck afterwards. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Nubatama Stealth Dragon Void Master|35|BT01|Shadow Dragon|None|3||9000|0|Auto (V): When this Unit attacks, and your Hand has more cards than your Opponent's, this Unit gains +3000 power. Auto (V/R): [Counter Blast (1)] When this Unit's attack hits, and your Hand has less cards than your Opponent's, you may pay the cost. If paid, your Opponent chooses 1 card from their Hand and discard it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|DI Demon Eater|36|BT01|Elf|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V): During the start of your Main Phase, Soul Charge (1), for that turn, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Auto (V/R): [Soul Blast ( , Counter Blast (5)] When this Unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If paid, retire all of your Opponent's Rear Guards. Nation: Dark Zone. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|GB Monster Frank|37|BT01|Workerloid|None|3||10000|0|Activate (Drop Zone): [Counter Blast (3)] When you have a Grade 2 Vanguard, Ride with this card. Nation: Magallanica. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|GB Great Leader Blue Blood|38|BT01|Vampire|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Magallanica. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|Megacolony Hell Spider|39|BT01|Insect|None|3||10000|0|Passive (V): During your turn, when all of your Opponent's Vanguard and Rear Guards are Rested, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Auto: [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit is called to Vanguard or Rear Guard, you may pay the cost. If so, choose 1 of your Opponent's Rear Guard, that Unit, during your Opponent's next Stand Phase, it cannot Stand. Nation: Zoo. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Megacolony Bloody Hercules|40|BT01|Insect|None|2||10000|5000|Nation: Zoo. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|

|RP Star Drive Dragon|01|KAD1|Cosmo Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Crested Dragon|01|KAD2|Flame Dragon|None|3||10000|0|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|

|RP Crimson Butterfly Brigitte|01|TD01|Salamander|None|3||10000|0|When this Unit drive checks and a Grade 3 "Royal Paladin" is revealed, this Unit gains +5000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Knight Of Conviction Bors|02|TD01|Human|None|3||10000|0|Auto (V/R): [Counter Blast (1)] When this Unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If so, for that battle, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of the Harp Tristan|06|TD01|Human|None|2||8000|5000|Auto (V): When this Unit's Drive Check reveals a Grade 3 "Royal Paladin", for that Battle, this Unit gains +5000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Intercept. Type: Normal|
|RP Starlight Unicorn|10|TD01|Hi-Beast|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (R): When this Unit is called as a R, choose 1 of your other "Royal Paladin", for that turn, it gains +2000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Knight of Rose Morganna|11|TD01|Human|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (V/R): [Choose 1 card from your Hand and discard it] When this Unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If so, for that turn, this Unit gains +4000 Power. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Stardust Trumpeter|12|TD01|Angel|None|0||6000|10000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|RP Bringer of Good Luck Epona|13|TD01|Sylph|+5000, Critical|0||6000|10000|Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|

|Kagero Dragon Monk Goku|02|TD02|War Beast|None|3||10000|0|When this Unit drive checks and a Grade 3 "Kagero" is revealed, choose 1 of your Opponent's Grade 1 or lower Rear Guards and retire it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Demonic Dragon Berserker Yaksha|03|TD02|Dragonman|None|3||9000|0|Auto (Hand): During your Main Phase, when your Opponent's Rear Guard is sent to the Drop Zone, and you have a Grade 2 Vanguard present, reveal this card. After it is revealed, Ride with this card. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Beserk Dragon|05|TD02|Flame Dragon|None|2||9000|5000|Auto : [Counter Blast (2)] When this Unit appears as a Vanguard or Rear Guard, and you have a "Kagero" Vanguard, you may pay the cost. Afterwards, choose 1 of your Opponent's Grade 2 or lower Rear Guard and retire it. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Lizard Runner Undeux|06|TD02|Dragonman|None|0||6000|10000|Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|
|Kagero Flame of Hope Aermo|09|TD02|Salamander|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (R): [Choose 1 card from your hand and discard it] During the Battle this Unit has Boosted, when the attack hits, you may pay the cost. After that, draw 1 card. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Demonic Dragon Madonna Joka|10|TD02|Dragonman|None|1||6000|5000|Auto (R): During your Main Phase, when your Opponent's Rear Guard is sent to the Drop Zone, for that turn, this Unit gains +3000 Power. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Normal|
|Kagero Demonic Dragon Mage Raksha|16|TD02|Dragonman|+5000, +1 Critical|1||3000|10000|Auto (R): During your Main Phase, when an Opponent's Rear Guard has been sent to the Drop Zone, during that turn, this unit gains +3000. Nation: Dragon Empire. Critical: 1. Skill: Boost. Type: Trigger|
[/spoiler]

anyone want to help

the cards are doubled up so that 4 copies can be used

|RP King of Knights Alfred|01|BT01|Human|None|3||10000|0|Passive(V) : Your Units cannot boost this Unit. Passive(V) : During your turn, for each "Royal Paladin" Rear Guard you have, this Unit gains +2000 Power. Activate(V/R) : [Counter Blast (3)] Search for 1 Grade 2 or lower "Royal Paladin" from your Deck and call it as a Rear Guard, and shuffle that Deck. Nation: United Sanctuary. Critical: 1. Skill: Twin Drive!! Type: Normal|

just literally type the stuff like so:

|name|number in set|set|race|trigger|rank||power|shield|effect. nation. Critical. Skill. Type.|

wtf the anime players are all so depressingly bad

HERP DERP YOU'RE DRAWING CARDS TO POWER UP YOUR MONSTER THAT'S WHY YOU DRAW CARDS

.......yeah mulligan is insane. *plays triggers now*

[quote name='marcher boyz' timestamp='1307348157' post='5260231']
wtf the anime players are all so depressingly bad

HERP DERP YOU'RE DRAWING CARDS TO POWER UP YOUR MONSTER THAT'S WHY YOU DRAW CARDS

.......yeah mulligan is insane. *plays triggers now*
[/quote]
When Kai did the double Critical Trigger. =O

[quote name='marcher boyz' timestamp='1307365876' post='5260572']
LZ: Put the wikidot rules up, they don't leave out crucial things like triggers activating when you have a rear guard of the same clan. <_<
[/quote]
Done.

[quote name='marcher boyz' timestamp='1307389560' post='5261275']
wait you get a drive trigger whenever your vanguard attacks

the wiki rules are so bad they need cancer
[/quote]
Basic turn layout

1. Stand
2. Draw
3. Ride
4. Main (Call, skill, move...in any order)
5. Attack
5.5. Guardian
6. Drive Check (vanguard only)
7. Battle
8. Damage Check (vanguard only)
8.5. Return to step 5 for other units
9. End battle
10. End turn

I hate when people do the Damage check before I do the Drive check, all because I'm waiting for them to tell me if they guard or not. (biggest pet peeve about the game atm)

[quote name='marcher boyz' timestamp='1307389560' post='5261275']
I've actually seen that now. gfdi
[/quote]
Kai was so badass.

Archived